Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Photographer Sim

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by Photographer Sim »

Alfie wrote:
Mather Sim - yes I can explain it,its an armed police officer of which you have applied a fuzzy photoshop filter.Next?
Nope, see Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... women.html
Ive seen source thanks.I refer you to my previous answer.
Alfie

Unread post by Alfie »

Photographer Sim wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Mather Sim - yes I can explain it,its an armed police officer of which you have applied a fuzzy photoshop filter.Next?
Nope, see Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... women.html
Ive seen source thanks.I refer you to my previous answer.
You're a supposed photographer and you can't tell this has been shoped?

Check out the distortions around all the edges of hot fuzz boy plus he has his finger on the trigger - does that not scream fake to you - they have serious firearms protocols you might not be aware of as you're just another troll.
fbenario

Re: Deleted pictures and Jon Kelly (again)

Unread post by fbenario »

Euphoria wrote:I can only find two greatly reduced, poor quality images of Jon Kelly (the correct one, as in '[email protected]'):

ImageImage
Looks like Andy Kaufman to me.

fbenario

Photographer Sim wrote:This maybe my only post ,I only registered to address stupid claims happy to answer any conspiracy theories.
You're a journalist, but you can't compose a sentence. Something smells funny here.
fbenario

brianv wrote:Do you remember that thing people used to sit in front of in the old days, it was called tell lie vision or something?
I have heard that cop programs were shown round the clock on every channel. Every movie was about the cops, good cops, bad cops, heroic cops. There were afternoon court sessions and then cartoon cops for kids. Then there was something called the "News" where every item featured the cops or the supposed "law". It spewed tales of killers and terrorists and the heroic presidents of something called the usa! And when it wasn't the cops it was Firemen.

That was the imposition of their "law and order" on the airwaves.
Excellent, in every way. Top-notch!
fbenario

Re: Reichstag Fireman

Euphoria wrote:If you can recommend a detailed, reliable online source for the interpretation of ELA, I'd be grateful.
As would I. Does anyone have a useful link so we can all better interpret ELAs? Brian? Any good primers?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Photographer Sim wrote:
simonshack wrote:*

I have 5 quick questions for "Photographer Sim" - a.k.a. John Mather. All I will ask you for now is to respond with a 'yes' or a 'no', ok?

John,

1: I take it that this is your professional website which advertises your "high quality wedding photography services"?
http://www.eyeonyouphotography.co.uk/gallery.html

2: And this is (one of) your Facebook accounts?
https://www.facebook.com/pages/John-Mat ... 6185701719

3: And this is your Twitter account?
https://twitter.com/John_Mather

4: Is this you ?

5: Are you a longtime member of the James Randi forum?

Thanks! :)
All apart from 4 the answer is yes. What do I win? :)
You win my heartfelt compassion about your aspirations to pursue a career in photography - and a $3 donation towards getting urgent, professional help to make your website look less horrid and crass. Let me know where I can send you the cash!
lux

Unread post by lux »

Photographer Sim wrote: It's a thing called sarchasm.
Sarchasm?

Is that like shatire?
brianv

Re: Reichstag Fireman

Unread post by brianv »

fbenario wrote:
Euphoria wrote:If you can recommend a detailed, reliable online source for the interpretation of ELA, I'd be grateful.
As would I. Does anyone have a useful link so we can all better interpret ELAs? Brian? Any good primers?
Here's as good as any

http://fotoforensics.com/tutorial.php
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

lux wrote:
Photographer Sim wrote: It's a thing called sarchasm.
Sarchasm?

Is that like shatire?

:lol: That cracked me up, Lux... Exquisite "shatire-sarchasm" ! :P

Seriously now: what's the deal with the fact that MOST (I'd say 90%) of the trolls and shills infiltrating this forum have dire problems with the English language - to the point that it's becoming their 'trademark signature'? (Not saying that I myself am a flawless/perfect English writer - but at least I do my very best to observe proper spelling and grammar). I might open a thread specifically dedicated to this issue, one fine day...
Photographer Sim

So you've all resorted to ad homeneim attacks instead of posting anything resembling evidence, that figures. Classic CT behaviour.

I've spent some time browsing other topics in this forum and the behaviour is all the same screams of "actors" "photoshopping" blah blah blah.Yet no evidence? I guess logic is frowned upon.
Photographer Sim

simonshack wrote:
Photographer Sim wrote:
simonshack wrote:*

You win my heartfelt compassion about your aspirations to pursue a career in photography - and a $3 donation towards getting urgent, professional help to make your website look less horrid and crass. Let me know where I can send you the cash!
And here's me thinking there was going to be a big revelation about me, proof I was a shill or even better a "Sim".
I'm dissapointed.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Photographer Sim wrote:So you've all resorted to ad homeneim attacks instead of posting anything resembling evidence, that figures. Classic CT behaviour.

I've spent some time browsing other topics in this forum and the behaviour is all the same screams of "actors" "photoshopping" blah blah blah.Yet no evidence? I guess logic is frowned upon.
No, we are taking the piss out of you! You claim to be a "professional photographer", but you come across like an illiterate moron.
Classic Troll and Liar Behaviour.

Image Image

I see you cater for the more exclusive customer. :puke:

And btw dipshit, you forgot to remove the Exif data from the photos on your £3 website. Guess what, they report Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Photographer Sim

brianv wrote:
Photographer Sim wrote:So you've all resorted to ad homeneim attacks instead of posting anything resembling evidence, that figures. Classic CT behaviour.

No, we are taking the piss out of you! You claim to be a "professional photographer", but you come across like an illiterate moron.
Classic Troll and Liar Behaviour.

Image Image

I see you cater for the more exclusive customer. :puke:

And btw dipshit, you forgot to remove the Exif data from the photos on your £3 website. Guess what, they report Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Well I'd rather be illiterate than insane as per population of this website,the irony of you taking piss out of me is obviously lost on you. I didnt forget to do anything,of course my photos have been edited in Photshop7. Photographers have to edit images somewhow dumbo.

I like the lovely pattern you put on my photos, I may have to adopt it. :D
But the more hits my site gets the better eh?Also it didnt cost £3 more in region of £2
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

[quote="Photographer Sim"][/quote]

Photographers have to edit photographs? Do they indeed? Why? Becuse they are crap photographers trying to make numpties look presentable? Certainly in your case. The pattern is Error Level Analysis and it proves you are a fraudster!

Yes photographers do it all the time to make fake news stories and fake victims to keep everyone glued to buying the Daily Scum.

A "person" does not need to be qualified to recognize that somebody is illiterate, but one certainly does need to be qualified to call someone insane repeatedly! Are you qualified to make medical diagnoses?

We have proven that the likes of you have used photoshop to create fake victims of fake terrorist attacks for the purposes of state terror and police terror. And we are insane?

Were you involved in the "Beshenivsky" hoax? That's around your neck of the woods ain't it? And speaking of necks...and eyes and nose and mouth...

Image Image

Observe the fine photoshopping!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... arged.html

"Yesterday the WPC wounded when rookie cop Sharon was shot dead gasped “Yes!” as a gunman nicknamed Yambo was convicted of murder yesterday.