Damian Rzeszowski: Jersey father cleared of murdering family

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Euphoria

Damian Rzeszowski: Jersey father cleared of murdering family

Unread post by Euphoria »

I found the timing of the verdict very interesting - coinciding as it does, with the Anders Breivik/Oslo PSYOP verdict.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-jersey-19361618

A man who killed six people in Jersey including his wife and children has been found not guilty of murder.

Can somebody run an analysis of these images? I'm undecided on this one. Brianv, I am genuine - so please, you have no reason to remove this post. I simply don't have the technical knowledge to run a test on these pictures.

Damian Rzeszowski, 31, stabbed his wife Izabela Rzeszowska, 30, his daughter, Kinga, five, and son, Kacper, two, in St Helier on 14 August last year.

He also killed his wife's father, her friend and her friend's daughter.

He had already admitted manslaughter with diminished responsibility but denied murder.

He was cleared of murder by Bailiff Sir Michael Birt and two elected lay jurors in Jersey's Royal Court.

Family liaison officer Det Con Daria Harasymowicz read a statement on behalf of the Gartska family.

Det Supt Stewart Gull, senior investigating officer, said the verdict brought to a culmination more than a year's work by the States of Jersey Police and the Attorney General's office.

Acting Chief Minister Senator Ian Le Marquand said: "Last year this island, and particularly our Polish community, suffered tragic events which both shocked and saddened us all. Although the trial has now concluded, the sense of shock and sadness remains.

He was cleared of murder by Bailiff Sir Michael Birt and two elected lay jurors in Jersey's Royal Court.

Five-year-old daughter Kinga (right) and two-year-old son Kacper (left)
reichstag fireman

Re: Damian Rzeszowski: Jersey father cleared of murdering fa

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

In this particular genre of psyop - "dad massacres wife & kids", the purported perp is often a Johnny Foreigner. Eastern Europeans perps are very popular. No surprise since it's clear from reading the Daily Mail and BBC Crimewatch that all Eastern Europeans are gypsies and vagrants who will slit anyone's throat.

The use of foreigners as the alleged perps and vicsims is significant for another reason: there is generally poor assimilation between "natives" and immigrants who are rarely welcomed by their local community. Their family life, activities and movements can be a mystery even to immediate neighbours. This social isolation is a characteristic exploited by the psyop makers.

A similar modus operandi is to use perps and vicsims, drawn ostensibly from the native community, but where the phony "massacre" is sited at a location remote from their homes. Psychotic Glasgow father high on glue hurls three young kids off Beachy Head. The communities around Glasgow and Beachy Head will have few common connections to verify the existence of the psyop characters. Which is crucial for the credibility of the fairytale.

So it's a case of ring-fencing the psyop by staging the "massacre" at a location remote from the alleged communities of the perp and vicsims. Holidaying massacres are good for this reason..
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

First thing I noticed was the skull and crossbones motif! So psyop handshaking going on for sure!
Look at the neck cutting into the clothing on one side!

Smashing ELA
Euphoria

Nice find Brianv.

I definitely don't like the demonising of 'Jonny Foreigner' in this way...Certainly, though, it's interesting to find that a Polish woman is working for Jersey police. It seems that Jersey bides by a different system as regards policing:

http://www.thisisjersey.com/latest/2009 ... their-own/

As this article explains, police in Jersey are recruited from many different nationalities.

It seems like we're headed for multiple mindgames on all fronts, when it comes to the government's exploitation of national or ethnic-based tensions.

Now,for more on Stewart Gull, Detective Chief Superintendent. A quick Google search shows that this man was in charge of the Ipswich 2006 serial murders investigation. Curious!

Where else have we heard from this guy? That's right, he was called up as a witness to the Leveson Inquiry! You really couldn't make this up! Well, actually, you could, it seems!

http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/.../Wi ... t-Gull.pdf
Euphoria

Email exchange with Ryan Morrison BBC Jersey

Email exchange with Ryan Morrison, BBC Jersey

Hi Ryan

You are aware that the press images of Rzeszowski seem like digitised paintings, not photographs? Why is that?

So, Jersey Police has been spending taxpayer's money, making up stories about fake serial killers?

I'm sure the people of Jersey will be happy to find out about this, as the message spreads.

Ryan, I have no idea if you were consciously involved in this deception, or simply reporting the story based on good faith on the information presented to you by the police...

I hope this email is some kind of sick joke.

Six people lost their lives including three children.

My wife is friends with dad of one of the victims and his grief is VERY real.

There were more than enough eye witnesses (Euphoria's note: Eyewitnesses? To the stabbings in the building? Really?) who saw what happened to throw your theory out the window.

I was there talking to many of them on the day it happened.

I actually found your comments and disregard for innocent life deeply offensive

Ryan Morrison | Journalist

I’m not passing on any personal contact details.

As for the images – what do you mean by digitally tampered? Some of the images I’ve used have actually come directly from the family – the original one of Rzeszowski was taken from his personal Facebook page (before it was shut down) and another from his wife’s facebook page.

Ryan

I have met with the husband of Marta – I have personally seen Damian Rzeszowski entering court in Jersey. I’m sorry but you can take a consiperacy theory too far and I think that is what you are doing here.

Ryan
BBC News

It seems that Ryan Morrison is referring to the event depicted below:

Above: BBC, 13th August 2012
Above: This is Jersey, 14th August
Above: This is Jersey, 14th August 2012
Above: This is Jersey, 20th August
Above: This is Jersey, 24th August
Above: This is Jersey, 24th August 2012
Last edited by Euphoria on Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

The one image above has him painted as a chav, the other a more "normal" looking person! But he does like to be photographed in front of doors! On closer inspection it also appears that both images were crafted from the same "stock".

Ipswich & Gull? That wraps it up for me. I said at the time, that the Ipswich Hooker Murders was a psyop to get that child-killer Blair off the drivel that passes for news!

Are those bottom three bottom photos from the same hearing? He's wearing blue(5c9abf) in one, white in the other and faded blue(a4b7c6) in the third!!
Euphoria

brianv wrote:The one image above has him painted as a chav, the other a more "normal" looking person! But he does like to be photographed in front of doors! On closer inspection it also appears that both images were crafted from the same "stock".

Ipswich & Gull? That wraps it up for me. I said at the time, that the Ipswich Hooker Murders was a psyop to get that child-killer Blair off the drivel that passes for news!

Are those bottom three bottom photos from the same hearing? He's wearing blue(5c9abf) in one, white in the other and faded blue(a4b7c6) in the third!!
I've just re-ordered the pictures, dating them, and putting them in chronological order.

It seems he is wearing a lighter blue t-shirt in the second picture from August 14th? His figure looks different, his face looks bulkier in some images than others. His hair also looks slightly greyer/lighter compared to the press images released of him, dating from before his supposed arrest.

I agree, brianv - it seems they used two different stand-ins/actors here. One fits the original image of the attacker fairly accurately. Quite a good looking guy, and lean. The other is chubbier in the face, and is noticeably 'slobbier.'

Likewise, this spectacularly high quality image, has our villain looking much 'chavvier' than depicted in the first post of this thread:

In addition, his hairline is lower and his nose significantly larger, and a different shape.
Euphoria

Some more findings here, from my research earlier today. Remember Ryan Morrison of BBC Jersey claims his wife knew the father of one of the child victims. This 'father' seems to be Craig de la Haye. As far as I can work out this is a real person...Below is Craig's main Facebook image:

Here are Craig's comments on Facebook:

Above: Ryan Morrison, BBC Jersey. Facebook profile

Above: His wife, Samantha Morrison's, Facebook profile.

Above: Samantha Morrison knows both Craig de la Haye, and his father, Kenneth de la Haye. Both are Facebook friends.

Above: Voila. Craig de la Haye's father, is ex-British Army.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

it's interesting to find that a Polish woman is working for Jersey police. It seems that Jersey bides by a different system as regards policing:
Nothing unusual here my friend . I personally know a girl working as a civilian employee for London police . Polish as well :)
Euphoria

bostonterrierowner wrote:
it's interesting to find that a Polish woman is working for Jersey police. It seems that Jersey bides by a different system as regards policing:
Nothing unusual here my friend . I personally know a girl working as a civilian employee for London police . Polish as well :)
I don't have a problem with Polish migrants. It's the 'Adrian Pracon' types, who I dislike! Maybe they are being actively recruited by governments in other countries, for their PSYOP know-how?!
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Euphoria wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote:
I don't have a problem with Polish migrants. It's the 'Adrian Pracon' types, who I dislike!
I don't care if you have problems with Polish migrants or any other ones . I was just saying that English/British police depts. hire foreigners on regular basis .
Euphoria

Thanks for the tip. I didn't realise I was so out-of-date.

The Polish liaison officer and the people around her, reminded me of the Vera Lager Foundation in Sweden (from Oslo/Utoya PSYOP), and how this foundation appeared to connect the Royal Institute for International Affairs and the Russian FSB.
Euphoria

Another 'iffy' image. This from the Telegraph.
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

Error Levels

Euphoria

Mickey wrote:Error Levels

Hi Mickey. Thanks for that.

Does that mean it's a clean image?