Aurora Colorado "Dark Knight Rises" Theater Shooting 20-7-2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
AnonymousTruther2

Re: Aurora Colorado "Dark Knight Rises" Theater Shooting 20-

Unread post by AnonymousTruther2 »

Worst interview ever.
Patricia Legarreta and Jamie Rohrs on Piers Morgan

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs3IKDsYW8o
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

The 'Jessica Redfield' entity/vicsim : her reported last-ever blog entry, reposted all over the internet
"I say all the time that every moment we have to live our life is a blessing. So often I have found myself taking it for granted. Every hug from a family member. Every laugh we share with friends. Even the times of solitude are all blessings. Every second of every day is a gift."
This is the individual who (reportedly) survived a Toronto shooting the previous month. But for her last blog, too prescient.

And the 'true icon' Veronica Moser. A six year old at a midnight movie theater show. Why? Please be very cautious if you search for images relating to that name...some very scatalogical namesakes (you have been warned).

Maybe I'm sticking my neck out when I'm saying she doesn't seem so...elongated in this same-clothes/badge pic:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... gnant.html

So from one (reported) age extreme to another....I did a subtracted elements search on google, which was ["gordon cowden" + "denver"] minus all the Batman shooting connotations, those being [-aurora -51 -condolences -remember -shooting -shot -victims -victimas -ghawi] (do you follow my boolean logic? to establish his life-before-death?)...it took the search from 41,000-plus hits down to about 27. The back-story is that he's been in Denver a while...guess what, aside from the standard Linkedin-type tags, he's certainly kept a low profile on the web.

EDIT: just checked-out the surreal Piers interview in the imbedded YouTube video above (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs3IKDsYW8o. At 6m00sec, there's a square video insert, with 'Patricia' and her future husband being interviewed by the press in side-angle. At 6m03sec she's clearly (no, Overtly) wearing a talkback earpiece whilst being interviewed...so the floor manager or producer is cueing her in, and prompting. Shot in the leg, takes two babies to a midnight movie (these babies photographed in Batman pyjama /t-shirt tops earlier)....Simon is spot-on, this is too openly unrealistic. It's unrealistically unreal.
Last edited by icarusinbound on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
ninetynine

Unread post by ninetynine »

major hammer thumb! WTF?!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Ok, folks:

I would like to suggest that we now start a debate as to just why these psyops are getting stupider and stupider.

Here's a PM someone sent me on my Youtube channel, which I think is worthy of consderation:
Hi Mr. Shack,

I just wanted to bring something to you attention about the "alleged" shooting. I've noticed that certain sites who don't talk about media fakery either by choice or force have been bringing it up with this episode.

I mean you could think positively and say that your work (and others) is finally pushing through and waking people up to the (fake) reality.

But, I get the impression such an event was perhaps used to muddy the waters even more. It's like the Perps purposely used terrible actors, a single cell phone footage (that I know of), and questionable pictures.

I've been following your threads on Giffords and Norway as they unfolded and this one just seems like its purposely trying to make people think this way.

For instance shill site Godlike Productions has a thread on it as does Jim Stone (which he claims has led to numerous DDOS etc.). I find his claims always outlandish and funny. Has cluesforums ever been "under attack"? Just seems so contrived. Fred's good pal Ed (WellAware1) also has a bunch of stuff up on it, but I'd expect him to given his role.

I just wanted to get your take on this. It's almost like they want (more) people to think this way. Perhaps in some coordinated effort to "prove" these accusations wrong later on, so that people think such a thing would be impossible (both in the past and the future)?
I have my own ideas about this - but before expressing them, I'd like to hear some of our sharpest members' opinions about just what the underlying propaganda strategy of these ever lamer psyops may be.
LightCone

Unread post by LightCone »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbuIiwv3lX4

Starting at 00:45 we see a cop acting strange apparently holding back laughter. He smiles at 1:01 onwards.

Is this another CGI courtroom?

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I just received this e-mail from Chris Kendall (whom I 've been talking at length over Skype in the past), the author of the short but excellent "Where are the 9/11 victims" YT video.
Hey Simon,

Check this out. Thought you might like to post this in the clues forum.
-Chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzHGLdtR2WU

So here it is:

Mass Casualty Exercise at Community College of Aurora in Color
ado

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzHGLdtR2WU

I have just put together this rough composite image out of that girl seen at 2:30 in the above video:

I'll let you ponder about what the heck is the deal about all this!
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

At least last image is "(provided by family)", otherwise uncredited. The wound looks real enough, and it's possible that it didn't hit any critical arteries, although veins are another matter. Is the angle of the bullet entry even possible though, especially given that the bullet is supposed to have come through a wall?

http://www.collegian.com/2012/07/21/the ... -pictures/
Twenty-five minutes into the premiere of “The Dark Knight Rises,” current Gateway High School student and 2013 CSU football recruit Zack Golditch was hit in the neck by a stray bullet that came through the wall from theater 9.

“Next thing I know I hear a BANG! right beside my ear,” Golditch said. “My ears are ringing, I just kind of like fall into my friend’s lap and let out like a yell or something cause it was hurting a lot.”

He was attending the premiere with many of his friends and teammates, some of which were in theater 9 with the gunman. They all made it out safely.

Friend and CSU freshman Martin Varela was sitting close to Golditch when he was hit. Varela also thought that fireworks were the cause of the commotion, until he saw theater attendees screaming from pain and Golditch running out the door. He followed.

“I’m outside looking for Zack, and I just see everybody come out, and then everybody who got hit,” Varela said. “Supposedly the guy who was shooting the theater was outside, I don’t know, but luckily I didn’t see him or anything.”

When Golditch’s football coach Justin Hoffman got the flood of texts from his 10 to 15 players who were at the same premiere, his mind started running.

“It first starts off as, ‘Did this really happen?’ because it’s so early in the morning, and then ‘How did this happen?’ and ‘Thank God everyone is OK that I know of,’” Hoffman said.

With so many members of his team involved in the incident, Hoffman says it’s going to take the player’s strong bond to make it through.

“It’s a great family, and we’ve really tried to build that and instill that into our program, and it is going to take some time,” Hoffman said. “Just like any family there’s some ups and downs and there’s trials and tribulations, and we’ve got to make sure that we handle this appropriately.”

Hoffman mentioned that CSU football coaches Jim McElwain and Marty English called Golditch early this morning to make sure he was doing alright.

“Coach McElwain said it was good to see me get out because it’s sucks to see good people, I don’t know about the people that were killed or anything, but it’s just sad to see really good people to get killed like that,” Golditch said.

After Golditch fled the theater, he headed towards the mall parking lot where he bumped into a few men working construction. One of them had been an army doctor for more than 10 years.

“He got a towel and put it on my cut and kept me until the police officer came and took me over to the police car, and we got there and it was just crazy, people with just blood all over just yelling and screaming,” Golditch said.

Varela witnessed the aftermath of the shooting while waiting for his friends to come out of the theater.

“I see everybody coming out with the blood and yelling ‘Help me!’ and I was like, ‘I can’t take this,’ so I ran over to my car and I was calling my friends, calling and calling and I couldn’t get through because they were calling Zack to see where he went,” Varela said. “Finally I see them come out and actually they were fine.”

Once his friends were in the car they headed to the Aurora South were Golditch was taken, and where the the reality of being struck with a bullet set in.

“I can’t believe I got shot, because after they put me through the CAT scan or whatever they were like, ‘Hey man, you got shot with a bullet,’ and I was like ‘What? I heard firecrackers! I thought my ear was blown off!’” Golditch said.

The bullet entered the left-front side of his neck and exited in pieces out the back. Nothing critical was hit and Golditch’s wound is expected to heal in the next three to four weeks.

For now, he is focusing on his survival.

“I try not to think about it really, that much, because it’s a lot to deal with, you know, so I just try not to think about it and just appreciate it right now,” Golditch said.

Starting both classes and football at Colorado State University in 2013, he is looking forward to his coaches, the campus, the food, and he wants to live in the dorm with the “mongolian grill.” He also wants to push himself on the field.

“Just to see if I can play at the next level and be successful. I came into high school with the mentality of like, ‘OK I’m big, maybe I can play varsity as an underclassman,’ and I was able to, and I’m just trying to see if I can take that to the next level,” Golditch said.

“CSU has done a very good job of making sure that Zack has felt important. It’s important to be liked and they’ve done a very good job of making sure that Fort Collins feels like home,” Hoffman said.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Pic 1 No Beard
PIc 2 Abraham Lincoln beard.
Pic 3 No Beard.

Did they or you post them out of sequence?

The Exif data has been erased and ELA shows strong signs of fakery.

whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

brianv wrote:Pic 1 No Beard
PIc 2 Abraham Lincoln beard.
Pic 3 No Beard.

Did they or you post them out of sequence?

The Exif data has been erased and ELA shows strong signs of fakery.
The caption of the beard photo indicates that this is dried blood, presumedly from a pressure dressing and head bandage applied at the scene. They weren't posted in order in the gallery attached to the article, the file name order being mixed up.

In case nobody has noticed, century 16 = 100+16 --> 116 = 911 when rotated 180 degrees. I've been reading things about the symbology of the events taking place. The name of the town, 'Aurora' refers to the dawn of something. The film was 'The Dark Night Rises.' There's a lot of talk about events at the London Olympics being used as the marker point for the dawning of the age of the NWO, and then this happens 7 days before the opening ceremony. It's probably not a coincidence that the the main sporting team at Gateway High School, Aurora - the reported staging area for the events of the shooting - are the 'olympians.' http://gateway.aurorak12.org/

http://www.keyhometeamcolorado.com/neig ... -guide.php (left hand side of page, second pic down)
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
pliablematerial

Unread post by pliablematerial »

simonshack wrote:
I would like to suggest that we now start a debate as to just why these psyops are getting stupider and stupider.

I have my own ideas about this - but before expressing them, I'd like to hear some of our sharpest members' opinions about just what the underlying propaganda strategy of these ever lamer psyops may be.
My own two cents would be that every crime has a motivation. Some may be complex but most are simple.

If a building burns down most likely it was the owner trying to collect the insurance money.

Just because two crimes use the same means does not mean the same perpetrators or the same motive.

Aurora could be nothing more than a marketing stunt. If you look at how Warner Brothers exploited the death of Heath Ledger to sell the last film that would not be such a surprise.

I read reports of a $100 million dollar marketing budget for the film. Something like this might cost a 1/10th of that.

If the producers can fake the spectacle on the movie screen, why couldn't they fake a less ambitious spectacle on TV and in newspapers?

I believe half of what I see with my own eyes.

When it comes to technologies of illusion (TV, Internet, Press, etc) everything you see is a lie. Trying to separate truth from fiction is missing the point.

I watched the film and it certainly had some interesting themes. Batman is prototypical fascist propaganda so that is to be expected.

The imagery evoking 9/11 was a strong theme that was picked up on by the people I was watching it with.

On a personal level I felt the portrayal of the sacking of Manhattan was a more provocative theme.

You could also note the Persian slant given to the villains, and their nuclear ambitions, which ties in nicely with certain propaganda campaigns current in the press.

"I don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud" and all that.

In general, it is safe to assume that the same people will push the same message, regardless of the platform. If Time Warner owns dozens of media outlets they will all push the same message in various guises suited to the expectations of the medium.

If the point is to sell the message, then getting people into the theaters is the goal.

I have been told that cinema attendance was once compulsory in Italy. I am not sure if that is true. In America we are free and civilized so other means must be used to fill the seats.
TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

simonshack wrote:*

Ok, folks:

Here's a PM someone sent me on my Youtube channel, which I think is worthy of consderation:
I read a few alternative media sites and there has definitely been a concerted effort to expose the shooting as a planned staged event. For example, Alex Jones rushed out with multiple articles declaring the shooter being on drugs or otherwise controlled and manipulated to pull off the shooting. Alex is very careful though to avoid the fakery and empowers the government and the shooter. He often refers back to the Oklahoma City Bombing where he contends that the bad guys killed cops and other people trying to out the conspiracy.

At this point I think there are three distinct groups of people and awareness levels. If I was to guess they would break out like this:

1. People who watch the news and believe everything they are told - 85%+
These people are still struggling with the Left vs Right paradigm and at most extreme follow Glenn Beck, http://www.theblaze.com/stories/the-dar ... -shooting/. They fully believe a shooting happened and are happy that celebs are stepping up to help. These people believe that the next election matters and if their candidate wins things will improve.
2. People who think the government is not telling the truth and probably involved in events - 10%
These people still fight the Left vs Right paradigm but they know there is something else to it. They think the shooting happened but the government controlled or influenced the shooter, http://www.prisonplanet.com/follow-the- ... drugs.html. The people in this group are most concerned about their civil liberties and are willing to fight the government to keep their guns. They think the government pulled off the event to further the UN gun control treaty, http://www.prisonplanet.com/down-with-t ... ntrol.html.
3. People who can see the whole of the fakery - 5% or probably less
These people read the Clues Forum or stay quiet and avoid following any fakery stuff. I think there are probably as many who avoid the TV and news as those that are actively proving to themselves the fakery. If they avoid it they know about it but rather want to focus on their lives.

Why would the perpetrators admit on alternative media that the Aurora event was staged? I think it’s to play to the second group. These people already know Oklahoma City and 9/11 was staged and now with this event reinforces just how powerful the government is in their minds. They are also concerned about the upcoming vote for the UN to control gun ownership. Nothing really changes except to reinforce what they already know. The bad guys know that those of us on Clues Forum already spot their fakery. They probably suspect those in group 1 would never even look and are probably right. If anything they keep group 2 trapped in their beliefs and maybe more scared of the power of the government.
whatsgoingon

aaa
LightCone

Unread post by LightCone »

simonshack wrote:*

Ok, folks:

Hi Mr. Shack,

I just wanted to bring something to you attention about the "alleged" shooting. I've noticed that certain sites who don't talk about media fakery either by choice or force have been bringing it up with this episode.

I mean you could think positively and say that your work (and others) is finally pushing through and waking people up to the (fake) reality.

But, I get the impression such an event was perhaps used to muddy the waters even more. It's like the Perps purposely used terrible actors, a single cell phone footage (that I know of), and questionable pictures.

I've been following your threads on Giffords and Norway as they unfolded and this one just seems like its purposely trying to make people think this way.

For instance shill site Godlike Productions has a thread on it as does Jim Stone (which he claims has led to numerous DDOS etc.). I find his claims always outlandish and funny. Has cluesforums ever been "under attack"? Just seems so contrived. Fred's good pal Ed (WellAware1) also has a bunch of stuff up on it, but I'd expect him to given his role.

I just wanted to get your take on this. It's almost like they want (more) people to think this way. Perhaps in some coordinated effort to "prove" these accusations wrong later on, so that people think such a thing would be impossible (both in the past and the future)?
These psyops are the means to trigger mind-control programming. The quality of these psyops isn't of great importance to the perps; the saturation is of utmost importance.

They know that they have the conspiratainment industry to further the media saturation through theories that only serve to reinforce fear.

In reality, it doesn't matter to the vast majority of the world's population that this shooting happened; their lives are truly unaffected by it. However, via the media saturation, their personal experience is usurped by fear-based mind-control programming.

whatsgoingon has the right idea:
whatsgoingon wrote:In this case, the media's job it seems will be to repeat the horror to the people. This serves to drive the fear response in the populace. While the populace waits for the other shoe to drop in fear, they will be amped up with all kinds of hormones.

In laboratory animals, the animals are given a pain stimulus with a signal. The signal then become equated with the pain and elicits a fear response. Then when the experimenter decides to only give the signal but not induce the pain, the animals show great anxiety. Once the pain stimulus is given to then animals, then the animals show a sign of relief.

This is the goal. More fear, fear, fear and then another financial collapse. More loast jobs, wages, benefits. It is all fitting together now. The masters are using fear to generally control the financial pain they inflict worldwide.