THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
diagonal2

Unread post by diagonal2 »

I really want to know more about these numbers that keeps popping up, have any of you researched this?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, who is really into the numerology, but if you're interested in knowing the logic of the psychopaths outside of mnemonic devices (i.e.; you want to know the religious significance of various numbers that appear in the media) you can just look up esoteric philosophy and things like that. I don't think any of us has figured out just why they place so much stock (pun intended) in those numbers, but one can guess the self-styled "elites" want to believe they are mystically protected from the masses arresting them and putting them in prison - and in these numbers they may find some solace and reassurance that they are meant to be torturing, massacring and oppressing people. The big leaders are frequently highly suspicious types.
StillReeling

Unread post by StillReeling »

Hi,
I'm new here and new to researching things but not new to being suspicious. Right now I am interested in getting as much info about 9/11 as I can. To be honest, it never occurred to me that the rest of it (like the moon landing) was bullsh1t. Now, however, I have to question everything.

But being new to actively searching out information, where would a newbie start? It is going to take ages to complete the threads of interest I see here. Any tips for organizing the info? Or whatever you can tell me to make this a bit easier...

Is there a place on this forum with things more laid out to view vs combing the threads? Just wondering.

Thanks
diagonal2

Unread post by diagonal2 »

StillReeling

If you haven't already watched simonshack's video then click on this link: http://www.septemberclues.org/
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Earlier today I received a Facebook message questioning whether I was acting in good faith in posting my anti-military comments on FB, and implying I was a traitor. Instead of attacking, I decided to indirectly inflame him.

I went to the FB page of the only person in the world I trust on world-view, other than about 10 members here, and who has a brilliantly inflammatory writing style. This is a recent comment of his (edited for grammar and spelling) that I immediately posted on my FB page.

If any forum member still questions my good faith as a human being, I would suggest this post also speaks to you.
I truly hate militarism, soldier cry-baby stories, and people who put the military and soldiers on a pedestal like they are heroic and noble, when in fact what they do is cowardly, stupid, criminal, and inhuman. This BS about PTSD is really simple - they went and murdered people for no reason, because someone told them to and gave them a pay check for it, they didn't have the courage to say no, and they know that it was an evil and unjustified act, but also don't have the courage to say that openly, either. So they keep it all inside and then blow their brains out after drugging themselves and drinking themselves to death.

The ONLY victims are the people these murderers killed and terrorized. This ritual of making the murderers the victims is all part of the brainwashing of making "war cool" so that the next generation can grow up to be "heroes and victims" just like these people. They are this way because their parents failed to raise their kids right and teach them about how much of a piece-of-s**t Empire the US is, they deserve whatever they get they signed up for it. They had a choice to say no and never get involved with destroying other peoples lives, then they do it and expect people to be indebted to them for being criminals. This will never stop unless the rest of us get honest and never back down from these walking balls of aggression to let them know they had no business doing what they did and certainly have no right to cry victim and expect props for being murderers.
StillReeling

Unread post by StillReeling »

For the most part, I agree with your sentiment. What has been the response so far on FaceBook...if I can ask?
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

I would hope there is something there to clarify which military personnel and what time frame is the subject of that judgement, FredB. Although it may be generally applicable to willing volunteers, particularly since 2001, it obviously wouldn't be for conscripts of the 60s and earlier.

But aren't we all victims of government coercion by legislation, propaganda and social pressure in various insidious ways? From parents threatened with jail if they don't subject their kids to state indoctrination (aka "school") or let them be drugged with Ritalin for being too normal in an insane system, to every other gratuitous control you can think of... So yeah, military dupes are the most obvious scapegoat for our helpless compliance with the system.
fbenario

Maat wrote:I would hope there is something there to clarify which military personnel and what time frame is the subject of that judgement, FredB. Although it may be generally applicable to willing volunteers, particularly since 2001, it obviously wouldn't be for conscripts of the 60s and earlier.
Yes, I wasn't including conscripts like my father, or all the other living servicemen from before the 70s. Just current servicemen, who have all made the choice to receive money in exchange for giving up their moral autonomy as human beings to decide for themselves the difference between right and wrong as a guide to their actions; and thereby turning themselves into unthinking automatons/robots no longer fully human, who kill on command, following the orders of superior officers without question. To question an order from a superior officer means you're not a good little boy soldier.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbxsn8wAIoA
burningame

Unread post by burningame »

But can you really blame them, and be so harsh? They were brainwashed just like the rest of us, brought up on a diet of good guys/bad guys black/white simplistic crap, from cowboy movies on up, and probably didn't realise the full impact of what they were really into until it him them - literally. Remember when we believed the news? Remember when we believed that man actually DID go to the moon? I think your viewpoint assumes these guys had fully developed moral and ethical guidelines - at age 20 or whatever.

From my isolated little perch, I agree with your sentiments. But I just think it's a little like kicking a dog for pissing on a tree.

And isn't there a bit of a tradition of some of these ex-military types getting involved in trying to untangle the bullshit, as we're doing?

The point is that the perps are using man's basic instincts - in this case the fighting one - and perverting it, encouraging it via mass media control, to conform to their own anti-human objectives. I would like to think we have enough understanding to see that, and not demonize them. Let's demonize the people who are creating this mess.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

burningame wrote:But can you really blame them, and be so harsh? They were brainwashed just like the rest of us, brought up on a diet of good guys/bad guys black/white simplistic crap, from cowboy movies on up, and probably didn't realise the full impact of what they were really into until it him them - literally. Remember when we believed the news? Remember when we believed that man actually DID go to the moon? I think your viewpoint assumes these guys had fully developed moral and ethical guidelines - at age 20 or whatever.

From my isolated little perch, I agree with your sentiments. But I just think it's a little like kicking a dog for pissing on a tree.

Allow me a short & hopefully discerning kind of thought here:

Yes, young people enlisting in the military today are brainwashed individuals. All of them, however, have access to wider knowledge with a few clicks on a computer keyboard. Yet, they'll be 'kicked' by their superiors if they dare disobey.

Dogs, on the other hand, have no access to wider knowledge with a few clicks on a keyboard. They'll keep pissing on trees - harmlessly. If some stupid human being tries to kick their (natural) habit, the dog will bite back - and with good reasons.

Therefore, I submit that the analogy Burningame proposed is flawed :

- Military people do not (harmlessly) piss on trees. They kill innocent people - and believe that it's ok to do so.
- Dogs do piss on trees - and believe it's ok. They cannot be blamed for their natural (and harmless) instincts.

Thus, to equiparate the actions of military people to that of dogs pissing on trees is a bit of a stretch. <_<
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
burningame

Unread post by burningame »

simonshack wrote:
burningame wrote:But can you really blame them, and be so harsh? They were brainwashed just like the rest of us, brought up on a diet of good guys/bad guys black/white simplistic crap, from cowboy movies on up, and probably didn't realise the full impact of what they were really into until it him them - literally. Remember when we believed the news? Remember when we believed that man actually DID go to the moon? I think your viewpoint assumes these guys had fully developed moral and ethical guidelines - at age 20 or whatever.

Allow me a short & hopefully discerning kind of thought here:

Yes, young people enlisting in the military today are brainwashed individuals. All of them, however, have access to wider knowledge with a few clicks on a computer keyboard. Yet, they'll be 'kicked' by their superiors if they dare disobey.

Dogs, on the other hand, have no access to wider knowledge with a few clicks on a keyboard. They'll keep pissing on trees - harmlessly. If some stupid human being tries to kick their (natural) habit, the dog will bite back - and with good reasons.

Therefore, I submit that the analogy Burningame proposed is flawed :

- Military people do not (harmlessly) piss on trees. They kill innocent people - and believe that it's ok to do so.
- Dogs do piss on trees - and believe it's ok. They cannot be blamed for their natural (and harmless) instincts.

Thus, to equiparate the actions of military people to that of dogs pissing on trees is a bit of a stretch. <_<
But they do not try to get access with a few clicks because they've been brainwashed - that's my point. My thoughts were more to do with the human consequences of the brainwashing>military service>getting PTSD - i.e. sympathy/empathy with the poor bastards that don't know any better.
fbenario

simonshack wrote:Thus, to equiparate the actions of military people to that of dogs pissing on trees
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had never once heard or seen that word before. Amazing, and very well done, Simon.