9/11 SIMCITY

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
simonshack
Administrator

Re: 9/11 SIMCITY

Unread post by simonshack »

Oh mamma mia - not again! :wacko: :rolleyes: ....

Dear El Diablo, let me try and spell this out in simple fashion.

What the 'Judy Wood' entity does is gatekeeping 101: her role is to REINSTATE THE CREDIBILITY OF THE (totally fake) 9/11 IMAGERY, and to provide some sort of explanation to the outlandish/impossible collapse dynamics that those absurd video animations visually transmit into your brain: both 110-story WTC buildings collapsing in a cloud of dust! Top Down!!!

The two WTC towers (and, in fact, the other seven buildings wiped off the map that day) were much more likely safely brought down with conventional, foolproof explosives - such as those used all the time to bring down buildings all over the world. In this case, however, a smokescreen was raised around them so that no one could see (or film) ANY DETAIL of the proceedings.

I'll stop here for now. Please reply to this post of mine before you spam any other links to "Judy Wood's" blatant disinformation bullcrap on this forum. Thanks.
diagonal2

Unread post by diagonal2 »

Simple as this:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK50So-yYRU

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73U5cYOR0-4

Controlled Demolition. Not magical UFO technology. :ph34r:
wtc-wtf

Unread post by wtc-wtf »

by simonshack on June 25th, 2012, 5:10 pm
Here's a frame from a recently released (2010) animation - credited to one "Steve Vigilante".
I was watching this Steve Vigilante animation along with its lame script a while back. I was quite bored then at around 7 minutes I noticed that Steve was filming from a similar vantage point as the Naudet first tower strike.

Above: Two captures from Steve.

Above: Naudet

Anyhow these scenes to me look like bad drawings it hurts my brain to look at the issues of perspective. Also how does amateur Steve have better quality footage than professional Naudet?
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

diagonal2 wrote: Controlled Demolition. Not magical UFO technology. :ph34r:
Yes exactly, diagonal2 :)

And since the towers they had to bring down were a quarter-mile high, there was probably more 'topple-over' anticipated, hence the need to include the surrounding WTC buildings' destruction in the hoax story as they wouldn't have survived the towers' demolition anyway ;)
simonshack
Administrator

wtc-wtf wrote:
Anyhow these scenes to me look like bad drawings it hurts my brain to look at the issues of perspective. Also how does amateur Steve have better quality footage than professional Naudet?
Ah yes...

But see, the Naudet camera was able to capture proper R's of the RGB tone scale - while Vigilante's camera couldn't! :lol:

Source of the Half-red façade: The Naudet brothers' "911" movie.
Source of the Full-white façade: The (higher-quality) "Steve Vigilante" home video

...duh ! :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

Also, the Naudet camera was so BAD that it failed to capture this white stripe on this foreground building:

From the NAUDET movie "9/11":

From "STEVE VIGILANTE's" home video:

...duh! :rolleyes:

DOES EVERYONE UNDERSTAND NOW THAT ALL THE 9/11 IMAGERY IS FAKE? OR HOW LONG DO WE NEED TO GO ON HERE?
simonshack
Administrator

PERHAPS SOME OF YOU NEED MORE PROOF?

Well, this is a gif loop I made DIRECTLY from the Naudet movie's DVD (that I have purchased):

If you have EVER seen such a phenomena in ANY real video you have seen in your lifetime, please let me know, ok?

How about this? Does this look like a REAL, legit video to you?

If you are some sort of smartass video expert wishing to explain these phenomenae, be my guest. I'll be all too glad to listen!

BUT MAKE SURE YOU EXPRESS YOURSELF IN ELOQUENT MANNER, AND BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS WITH VERIFIABLE, TECHNICALLY SOUND ARGUMENTS - AND VIDEO EXAMPLES SIMILAR TO THE ONES ILLUSTRATED ABOVE.

Sorry for the LARGE fonts, folks - but we have now exposed this 9/11 bluff for over half a decade - and we really need to call out the naysayers. We are at a stage in which we can rightfully say: PUT UP OR SHUT UP.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

And we can even demonstrate how black lines appear in object using a method such as chroma key. Here is a demo.
Here's what newly-imported clip into chroma key looks like, with no filters.
Then slap on a Chroma Keyer

The realism of a chroma key is largely determined by how
the keyer handles the boundary surrounding the Foreground image.
As a result of the processing involved in extracting a key signal from
the Foreground chrominance, there is a tendency for the key to
‘spread’, leaving a dark line at the edges of non-keyed Foreground
Objects.

simonshack
Administrator

Woah, Equinox. You're really on top of it - I sincerely LOVE your résumés and reminders of the work we do here! :wub:

Keep it up, my friend! :)
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

El Diablo wrote:If Directed Energy is to you UFO technology then yes? I'm not saying that they weren't destroyed by explosives, i'm asking WHY the evidence doesn't point to it being that way then.
There is no evidence of what actually happened during the 9/11 psyop, none at all of any sort, other than the silly Hollywood video shown on TV that morning. What in the world are you referring to?
diagonal2

Wikipedia being edited by CIA and other bodies:

"Griffith thus downloaded the entire encyclopedia, isolating the XML-based records of anonymous changes and IP addresses. He then correlated those IP addresses with public net-address lookup services such as ARIN, as well as private domain-name data provided by IP2Location.com.

The result: A database of 34.4 million edits, performed by 2.6 million organizations or individuals ranging from the CIA to Microsoft to Congressional offices, now linked to the edits they or someone at their organization's net address has made."

http://www.wired.com/politics/onlinerig ... ntPage=all
simonshack
Administrator

El Diablo wrote: I cannot seem to find much on the Toasted Cars here on SC and I believe it is relevant to the events.
All you need to know is "GEORGE MARENGO" - the Judy Wood partner who was credited of picturing the toasted cars:

http://www.nyartlab.com/bombing/09-13/index.html

CAN ANY SOUND SOUL REALLY BELIEVE THAT THIS PARKED CAR WAS DESTROYED IN THIS WAY - DUE TO THE WTC COLLAPSES ? :blink:
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

El Diablo wrote:You act as if I am some 10 year old child who has no background in the information.
I guess you can continue to sit on your "high horse" and poke smart comments at me if you feel like that is your purpose in this world.

Sad you do not actually provide any insight or interest in my comments. I can see they have been made here before with similar reactions.

Now I just assume YOU SIR are nothing but a Lazy Shill Parrot to so quickly slander me.

Thanks for treating me like an equal Maat. Not.
El Diablo wrote:
El Diablo wrote:But if you all are too foolish to accept that Energy can be used in unconventional ways then I would urge you to research what technologies our militaries are spending tax dollars on...
Pretty sure we have the ability to make people hear, see, say, or think whatever we want them to (or big brother wants them to).
Maat wrote:Indeed, it's called Information Warfare and the 'secret' "technologies" they use are CGI software and Psychological Operations they broadcast through your Tell-lie-Vision!
Oh really? So are you trying to inform me that Energy that is Directed and used as a Weapon cannot exist? Because I feel like many of the lesser technologies are easily verifiable...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon

Stuff has been around since Tesla... but I'm a Shill to believe it's weaponized/usable.
Sigh...

Even if it wasn't used on 9/11 the technology is readily available and it is is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GENERA THAN CGI AND TELEVISIONS.

Thanks for you're awesome help Maat...
Well, El Diablo (Gregory Bryant), that's Ma'am to you (which you'd know if you had bothered to study this forum thoroughly), and you said you were only 20 years old. In this age of government controlled indoctrination (aka "school system") that usually does equate to "10 years old", unfortunately. So if you wish to be treated like an adult, let alone "an equal", with serious researchers and critical thinkers, you'd better start behaving like one. ;)

Until you can deprogram yourself from thinking that just because some perceived "authority" says something, it must be not only true but already proven and "weaponized/usable", you won't be able to grasp what we try to explain to you or the scale and scope of the game being played on us all.

If everything they claimed to "be around" or 'developed' was real, how come they still can't get to the moooon? :lol:
simonshack
Administrator

MORE CARS DESTROYED " DUE TO THE WTC TOWERS COLLAPSING"... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://www.nyartlab.com/bombing/09-13/DSC07992.html

And yes - believe it or not... THIS IS THE EVIDENCE that "Judy Wood" uses to forward her Directed Energy Weapons" theory for the dustification of the WTC towers. Come on now, people. All she does is to try to lend some credence to the absurd COLLAPSE VIDEOS shown on TV on 9/11 - such as this animation (in reality, the towers were demolished behind a smokescreen - NO one witnessed the exact dynamics of their demise...)

Yes - THIS was aired on LIVE TV on 9/11 - by your beloved NBC channel, dear Americans. You have been deceived - big time!
diagonal2

Know what thermite is and how it cuts through metal like a hot knife thru butter?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdCsbZf1 ... re=related

You don't need energy weapons to scorch cars and or surrounding objects.