Global Oil Infrastructure

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: Global Oil Infrastructure

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
whatsgoingon

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon

wtc-wtf

Unread post by wtc-wtf »

by whatsgoingon on June 20th, 2012, 6:01 pm

Not that I fear it. I do not fear it at all. What I fear is propaganda.
Hey whatsgoingon

Well said mate. It seems to me that propaganda is a very powerful tool, and like all tools it is been used as a weapon, like a big stick my people and I have been beat with it daily.
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Below is a paper from an academic researcher in India, on the relative merits of the organic theory (the 'Dino Doo-Doo' Theory) for the Origins of Oil, and the non-organic theory, known also as the Abiotic Theory or Abiogenic Theory of the Genesis of Petroleum.

http://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/360632/files/9610011.pdf

Below is a Russian-language journal that explores the Abiotic Theory. It is edited by A.I. Timurziev, who has authored a number of his own papers in the tradition of Mendeleev, Kudryavtseva, Kropotkin and Porfirev.

http://deepoil.ru/ (Google.translate does a reasonable job with the Russian: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://deepoil.ru/ )
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

wtc-wtf wrote: It seems to me that propaganda is a very powerful tool, and like all tools it is been used as a weapon, like a big stick my people and I have been beat with it daily.
Excuse you? Besides being atrociously bad grammar, this is just flat wrong. Propaganda hasn't been used as a weapon - it IS a weapon. That's why this forum is the most important in the world, and why about a dozen of us are here. We're not morons wasting our lives.

You are obligated at all times to proofread your posts for errors in language before submitting them.
wtc-wtf

Unread post by wtc-wtf »

wtc-wtf wrote: It seems to me that propaganda is a very powerful tool, and like all tools it is been used as a weapon, like a big stick my people and I have been beat with it daily.

Excuse you? Besides being atrociously bad grammar, this is just flat wrong. Propaganda hasn't been used as a weapon - it IS a weapon. That's why this forum is the most important in the world, and why about a dozen of us are here. We're not morons wasting our lives.

You are obligated at all times to proofread your posts for errors in language before submitting them.
fb

My sincere apologies to the forum, I meant to write "and like all tools it is being used as a weapon", ( probably still bad grammar).
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

wtc-wtf wrote:

fb

My sincere apologies to the forum, I meant to write "and like all tools it is being used as a weapon", ( probably still bad grammar).
Actually, that is excellent grammar! Thank you.

And I still think you are wrong. Unless I'm sadly mistaken, there is NO legitimate, positive use of propaganda. The burden is absolutely on you to prove me wrong with concrete examples.

I generally continue to look forward to your posts.
wtc-wtf

Unread post by wtc-wtf »

fbenario on June 25th, 2012, 2:15 am
Unless I'm sadly mistaken, there is NO legitimate, positive use of propaganda. The burden is absolutely on you to prove me wrong with concrete examples.
I do not disagree with you, so I wont be burdened with anything.
whatsgoingon

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
whatsgoingon

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
whatsgoingon

LightCone

Unread post by LightCone »

whatsgoingon wrote:Another explosion in the weakened oil infrastructure. Real or imagined. Makes no difference to the consumer.
I've followed this thread for quite some time now. Help me to understand your proposal.

You argue that these most-likely fake media events are simply a means of perception control with the aim of obscuring the reality that energy (and in particular, oil) has become increasingly scarce?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Whatsgoingon,

I really do hope you realize that this picture is very very phony? What with the black & white areas and the colored ones?