The flashing of UEFA the logo. Mind Control?

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Terence.drew

The flashing of UEFA the logo. Mind Control?

Unread post by Terence.drew »

Some of you may have been following the football. Millions are watching this very very intently. With great concentration and emotion.

When the ball goes out of play or there is a break in play.. the UEFA logo for the games is flashed up on the screen. It is done very quickly but still noticeably. Is this normal? I don't watch much football but can't remember this before.

I do know however when someone or some entity is trying to imprint something in my mind and I feel a mind control exercise is underway. These big ballsy events, this one and then the Olympics (more logo stuff on this), are ideal opportunities to implant a few billion subconscious seeds.

Here is the logo..

Any thoughts?
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: The flashing of UEFA the logo. Mind Control?

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"The medium is the message"

No need to get into satanic imagery...Television is mind control. Period! It makes no differece what flickering images you look at. Television's only purpose is to make you watch television! Mind numbing television at that!

The Medium is TV, the Message is TV.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_medium_is_the_message
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

whatsgoingon wrote:fleur de lys - Baphomet of Mendes
come to mind for me. Both are masonic symbols, needless to say.
WTF! :blink: Since when was the fleur de lis a Masonic symbol? It's long been associated with France (all things French), Christianity & Heraldry — I've never heard of any 'sinister' associations (other than fictional nonsense) <_<

Honi soit qui mal y pense :P
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Maat wrote:Honi soit qui mal y pense :P
One of my favorite quotes, "Evil to him who thinks evil".

Well, neither rose on the Euro 2012 symbol is orange, but Ukraine did have a controlled Orange Revolution.

More to my liking is this - notice the circular saying in the center. Cale is one of my favorite artists of all-time, and his viola drone/squall with LaMonte Young, and then with the Velvet Underground, in the 60s, is my fave sound in all of rock.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQYx_V7W324

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7fsdEQTYUk
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

fbenario wrote:
Maat wrote:Honi soit qui mal y pense :P
One of my favorite quotes, "Evil to him who thinks evil".
Actually, I prefer its literal (accurate) translation from Old French: "Shame be to him who thinks evil of it" ;)
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Terence.drew

brianv wrote:"The medium is the message"

No need to get into satanic imagery...Television is mind control. Period! It makes no differece what flickering images you look at. Television's only purpose is to make you watch television! Mind numbing television at that!

The Medium is TV, the Message is TV.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_medium_is_the_message

As much as I agree with you Brian, I also disagree with you. I have had many enlightening experiences in front of a TV. I remember as a kid in the 70s coming downstairs and sitting cross legged and watching a Hindu or Buddhist ceremony on BBC on Sunday mornings and feeling something familiar.

The films, the docus...a certain percentage was enlightening

I mean, if anything on this planet is willfully taken over by entities with the single view of controlling them, I guess the outcome will be described as mind numbing. If a person only listened to Rihana, and then went out and skinned a cat, a professor might say, with a tunneled vision justification, that Music as an entity was mind numbing and should be avoided at all costs and that sensible people should lock up their cats.

TV is an engine of illusion in certain hands, but so is the internet, high culture, like drama and classical music, and fashion, and books, and music etc. In other hands, it can be a curtain which when drawn reveals reality.

Tv is part a of the general realm of 'culture'; in that, it is an off spring of film.

In our societies we have cultural realms, political realms, and economic realms. A healthy society might try and keep these well away from each other. A barbaric society like the Nazi fucks, or our own culture, will try and rob from each to bolster the other. ( i.e. Culture becomes propaganda!!)

If 'culture' is going to be gang banged by commercial or political impulses, and the general public will accept this, tv will indeed become the monster we see it as. The greatest victory of the current crop of controllers we are subjected to, is the blurring of the boundaries between the cultural (and spiritual/intellectual), economical and financial worlds we inhabit by necessity.

Something can be Progressive or retarding . It is the responsibility of the controllers of the planet to ensure that everything which will engage people eventually becomes retarding.

I mention the flashing logo to remind people who may not have watched TV in a while to at least be aware of the trick. As I said it seems like something new. It is not so much the satanic imagery as it is the simple fact that the 'corporation' are there..your moment of intensity, of watching. We are watching YOU. Not the other way around. Flash.

The logo slowly reveals itself more of that later.)
reel.deal

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

The flashing of a logo in the face of the viewer is a new thing -- I find it rather extremely distressing and irritating. Possibly some aggressive commercials has used this before; but I never saw (what I can remember) this before approx 1990. The technology has also evolved.

I don't think there is much to find in the symbol itself. But having this picture inserted into the head constantly make me, at least, irritated and angry! My thought go to some research about U.S. homicide rate as function of time, in comparison of various U.S. states when television was originally introduced. (I just have my memory and no link) that the homicide rate went up as a function of the population watching T.V. And it doesn't matter any what you look at.

Compare with the 9/11 pictures, that have on some "takes" a flash or a black frame at time of "impact" of the " second" "plane". (quotes "" due to that the 9/11 2001 event has been shown to be a complete fabrication.)

Just my personal thought...
Terence.drew

reel.deal wrote:'Go England'!!! Wow. such an awesome & amazing buzz
now to know England 8th best team in Europe, after
Greece...

John Terrys been consoling both the Ashleys,
he's good at handling his teammates' misses.

:P
Irish fans were left a little more burnt with the team conceding 9 goals and a grand total of zero victories :wacko: only the most hardened Football masochisticos could bear to watch in the end!

England were doomed right from the start against Italy..

Quote:

"A provocative Italian newspaper article, which mocked the wives and girlfriends of the English squad and gloated, claims that Italy's WAG's are more beautiful as compared to WAGs from England.

"Our WAGs are more beautiful and more famous - just looking at them you can see we win," the Daily mail quoted the article as saying.

Gazzetta Dello Sport said that England's glamour quotient was hit by the loss of Cheryl Cole, who split from Ashley, and said the new top English WAG was Melanie Slade, partner of midfielder Theo Walcott.
"

hehe

http://www.newstrackindia.com/newsdetai ... nd-s-.html
lux

Unread post by lux »

Terence.drew wrote:
Here is the logo..

Any thoughts?
A globe decorated by 6 shapes (hexagrams?) depicting the human form enveloped in ... is that a flower ... or flames?

If you count the part of the globe we can't see there would be 7 shapes. Seven hexagrams? Ooooooh -- spooky!

The objects on the globe in between the hexagram-like shapes look like human bones to me (usually = death).

At the bottom we have two branches with what appears to be 3(?) flowers each (2x3 = 6) and containing human forms.

The flowers (if that's what they are) are tulips, I believe.

T = 20
U = 21
L = 12
I = 9
P = 16
________
7+8 = 15
1+5 = 6

So "tulip" = 6 and we have 6 tulips below a hexagram (center of globe) = 666

Also, the "RO" in "EURO" contains a "6" on its side in case we need another six.

The globe resembles a soccer ball but I believe soccer balls have pentagrams on them rather than hexagrams (I could be wrong -- I'm not into soccer).
And, I believe the hexagram is supposed to symbolize lucifer to those who are into such things.

There's also something going on in the background but I haven't really scrutinized that (more bones?).
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

The UEFA EURO 2012™ logo design:

Designed by Portuguese group Brandia Central, the new company logo takes its visual identity from Wycinanki, the traditional art of paper cutting practiced in Poland and rural areas of Ukraine. The logo has a flower that represents both the host nations and a ball in the center symbolizing the emotion and passion of the competition. The stem shows the structural aspect of the competition, which is UEFA and European football. In the center of each flower and the ball, is a figure of a person that has its arms up representing joy and the excitement of the competition. Nature has also inspired other features of the logo, with woodland green, sun yellow, aqua blue, sky blue and blackberry purple being the crucial tones of the palette of colors to figure in the official tournament branding.
[More at: http://www.logoguru.co.uk/blog/euro-logo-revamped/]
Btw, a tulip is the floral emblem of the Netherlands, so this design is evidently not meant to represent a specific flower but as a generic floral symbol for the "blooming" of Poland & Ukraine ;)

See also: http://www.underconsideration.com/brand ... 12_but.php