Cleveland-area bridge Plot - May 1, 2012

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Cleveland-area bridge Plot - May 1, 2012

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
disinpho

Re: Cleveland-area bridge Plot - May 1, 2012

Unread post by disinpho »

Strikingly asymetrical faces they have, like that of Jared Lee Loughner

I guess thats how insane criminal types are "supposed" to look <_<
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

5-1-2012 [=11] :rolleyes:
The men were arrested Monday evening in an FBI sting, but posed no real danger to the public because the explosives they had were inert and were controlled by an undercover FBI employee, the bureau said in a news release...
Reminiscent of WTC 1993 <_<

Hmmm...The 'Alphabet Anarchists'?

Anthony Hayne
Brandon L Baxter
Connor C Stevens
Douglas L Wright
Joshua S Stafford

Amazing, what are the odds! :P
(And only 5 unused out of a 26 total alphabet: K M P Q Z)
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Needless to say, but they all have such a lifeless, synthetic look - typical of simulated characters.
Makkonen

And of course, no photos of them in a natural background in a natural situation. Seems like a Breivik-like order of proceedings: start with a silly story and even sillier images, then, after a while, gradually "improve" available images to look more realistic.

The style of the "group" seems something like Grunge meets lumberjack meets Unabomber. :lol: Why? Not that it matters, just wondering aloud...

I find it most unfortunate that the "soulless killer" - schtick they keep recycling with these various CGI characters still manages to fool people, even frighten them. These "killers" or "terrorists" have no soul because they've never been anything other than pixels. Why should anyone be afraid of these digital creations, or Andersim, for that matter? It just doesn't make any sense, it's ludicrous.

As has been said, just look at these faces - how many real faces do you see daily that would be courtesy of Play-Doh?

Last edited by Makkonen on Wed May 02, 2012 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Makkonen

I didn't know you could have your shoulders so up high yet have your neck still elongated like a giraffe. Correct if I'm wrong, but the anatomy seems f****d up here.
MsQ

Unread post by MsQ »

Dodgy as.
Why would anyone want to blow up a bridge, and where would a bunch of raggedy anarchists like that get $900 from and then not spend it on alcohol anyway? :lol: :D :lol:

The CNN article says: "Wright allegedly was pursuing "The Anarchist Cookbook," which describes the construction and use of explosives. "We can make smoke bombs, we can make plastic explosives. ... It teaches you how to pick locks. It does everything," he is alleged to have said."

Yet The Anarchist Cookbook is not hard to find:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Anarchist-Coo ... 0962303208
I'm fairly certain there is a free online version of the book too.

Anarchists and their bombs and violent behaviour, and their flags and walkie talkies - so stereotypical :puke:
LightCone

Unread post by LightCone »

Maat wrote:5-1-2012 [=11] :rolleyes:
And the $900 for the explosives and other materials. ;)
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Maat wrote:5-1-2012 [=11] :rolleyes:
The men were arrested Monday evening in an FBI sting, but posed no real danger to the public because the explosives they had were inert and were controlled by an undercover FBI employee, the bureau said in a news release...
Reminiscent of WTC 1993 <_<

Hmmm...The 'Alphabet Anarchists'?

Anthony Hayne
Brandon L Baxter
Connor C Stevens
Douglas L Wright
Joshua S Stafford

Amazing, what are the odds! :P

(And only 5 unused out of a 26 total alphabet: K M P Q Z)
Good spot and strangely enough, something that had caught my eye [and this is tenuous I know] but something from WWII with the initials AH: Adolf Hitler & JS: Josef Stalin popped out at me as soon as i saw the article and before I read your [Maat's] posting.
wtc-wtf

Unread post by wtc-wtf »

May 1, 2012 -- Updated 1938 GMT (0338 HKT)

May 1, 2012 (5-1-2012 [=11])
Updated 1938 GMT 9(3+8)11

With stories like this, especially when there is a 5 in the headline there is often 9s 11s and 3s, even in the times that they are published/updated.

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1111/1111.3758.pdf Steganography and Cryptanalysis.