OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
brianv

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by brianv »

normann wrote: "Does that really matter? You have made up your mind already that he is fake, I doubt a photo will change that. Because that photo will also be fake right?"
A Yes It does!
B Based on the evidence I have seen so far.
C Let us see a photo and we will analyse it!

What are you afraid of, being busted as another creep shill?

Like I've said a million times "Put up or Shut up"
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

BREIVIK ACCOUNTABLE (sane) / or UNACCOUNTABLE (insane) ?

Dear MartinL,

I fail to understand how you can possibly (feign to?) ignore that - according to the media saga - great public outrage was expressed as the two first psychiatrists (Torgeir Husby and Synne Sørheim ( let's call them "THE MAD THEORISTS" ) released their diagnosis, which concluded that Breivik was unaccountable (insane) - and therefore should be placed in a mental institution - instead of slammed in jail. In fact, a great hullabaloo was reported in the Norwegian press, and eventually two brand new psychiatrists ( Agnar Aspaas and Terje Tørrisen "THE UNMAD THEORISTS" ) were appointed for "peer-reviewing" - and promptly overturned this diagnosis completely on its head - ruling that Breivik was fully accountable (sane) after all... :rolleyes:

Here's a January 2012 BBC article about it:
Norway court orders new psychiatric tests on Breivik
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-16547473

Here's a TV2 article (DATED April 10, 2012) which says that "experts believe the UNMAD THEORISTS will have their way"...
"Dette tror ekspertene konklusjonen blir"
http://www.tv2.no/nyheter/innenriks/22- ... 51344.html

Now get this: Here's an earlier TV2 article (DATED February 10, 2012) actually titled :
"BREIVIK COULD BE JUDGED AS BOTH ACCOUNTABLE AND UNACCOUNTABLE" :lol: :lol:
http://www.tv2.no/nyheter/innenriks/22- ... 05374.html

And - cherry on the cake - according to THIS article, Breivik's main lawyer Geir Lippestad is actually fighting for having Breivik deemed as accountable/sane... http://www.folkebladet.no/nyheter/innen ... 537706.ece

Has Norway gone MAD ?
:blink:
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

I have asked around if any known, independent journalists are physically present in the court room and somebody said Peter Svaar, who works for Norwegian State TV, NRK, that does all filming of the proceedings in the court room and transmission of same to all screens, where real journalists and real outsiders of the public can look and watch the show.

Peter Svaar is a fantastic journalist. He was visiting Utöya the day before the attack (for some strange reason) and he is also an old friend of ABB! They went to school together! And apparently he is an UFO freak!
http://www.ufo.se/blogg/17585
If anybody in Norway can name any other, real journalist or real person, physically present and not part of the (pre-prepared and filmed) show, in the court room, I look forward to that. :rolleyes:
solheim
Banned

Unread post by solheim »

simonshack wrote:*And - cherry on the cake - according to THIS article, Breivik's main lawyer Geir Lippestad is actually fighting for having Breivik deemed as accountable/sane... http://www.folkebladet.no/nyheter/innen ... 537706.ece
That is what his client wants.

Has Norway gone MAD ?
:blink:
It actually makes sense. If the events were real, and ABB is a real person.
solheim
Banned

Unread post by solheim »

Heiwa wrote:I have asked around if any known, independent journalists are physically present in the court room and somebody said Peter Svaar, who works for Norwegian State TV, NRK, that does all filming of the proceedings in the court room and transmission of same to all screens, where real journalists and real outsiders of the public can look and watch the show.

Peter Svaar is a fantastic journalist. He was visiting Utöya the day before the attack (for some strange reason) and he is also an old friend of ABB! They went to school together! And apparently he is an UFO freak!
http://www.ufo.se/blogg/17585
If anybody in Norway can name any other, real journalist or real person, physically present and not part of the (pre-prepared and filmed) show, in the court room, I look forward to that. :rolleyes:
Harald Stanghelle - Aftenposten, for example.
simonshack
Administrator

Solheim - you are a brand new Norwegian member. Please know that I asked this question yesterday:
simonshack wrote: I have a question - for everyone: Why is it that 9 out of 10 of our new Norwegian members fail to notice our introduction requirement?
Please introduce yourself as required - NOW.

(for the record: "solheim" registered here only a few hours after I suspended the "normann" account)
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Simon,

Thanks for the links. Now it makes even less sense.
Norway is being harrassed by the mass media with regards to 22/7.
It's very hard to keep track of all the turns in this case.

"Selve framleggingen av de rettspsykiatriske rapportene skjer først i juni, mot slutten av rettssaken."
"The actual presentation of the psychiatric reports is first due in june, towards the end of the court case."
http://nrk.no/227/dag-for-dag/breivik-s ... -1.8098954

9 MONTHS OF THIS BULLSHIT AGAINST NORWAY

This is psychological campaign directed against an entire people, perpetrated by an incompetent/criminal media.
And while all eyes are directed at the 22/7-show, the government is working full time turning this country even further away from what it was mean to be, when your ancestor Nicolai Wergeland signed our constitution in Eidvoll, Norway, 1814.

"Bård Hoksrud (Progressparty) is accusing the socialdemocratic parties in Parliament of silencing the opposition, thereby putting PM Jens Stoltenbergs words about transparancy to shame." http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/nors ... d=10064999

And look here, they are even planning on doing a full assault on our Constitution, replacing it with a UN-inspired and anti-Norwegian piece of legislation... Horrible stuff. http://www.folkets.info/component/conte ... en-pa-nytt

I just hope people goes 'Icelandic' and demands justice and democracy aka. folkestyre. If we are to achieve that, I think we need to boikot the media, and start talking to each other about our common challenges. All else is worthless. Real power is people.
Last edited by MartinL on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Dear MartinL,

I have a simple suggestion to submit to you:

Why don't you go and interview Line Nersaes (far right of below pic) for FOLKETS INFO? I'm sure that you'll be able to find her.
(You know, Oslo is such a smalltown - and everyone knows each other - and someone who died on 7/22, 2011 ! )

I am also sure that she'll be glad to relate once again her miraculous survival story - as she got hit by that 30cm window splinter on the 11th floor of the government building - while being flung across her office by the blast, crashing into her office door, almost three meters away. Also, how she never noticed that splinter during her harrowing descent of the 11 floors ("I just felt headache") until someone finally told her:"Hey, you've got a HUUUGE splinter stuck in your forehead!"... :lol:

Come on, Martin - give it a go ! Record your OWN interview of LISE NERSNAES!

http://nrk.no/227/dag-for-dag/_-pinnen- ... -1.8104328

WARNING: To everyone living on the 11th floor of any building in this world : Be careful NEVER to stay close to your windows. A fertilizer-made car bomb might explode on street level - and harm you severely! :P
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

I don't think so. Oslo is not my kinda place.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

[quote="normann"][/quote]
Are you purposely dense, or just playing dumb? You have over 180 pages of this thread to read through to learn everything we know. Don't waste our time asking any more questions until you've gone through this thread.
simonshack
Administrator

MartinL wrote:I don't think so. Oslo is not my kinda place.
Ok Martin. Perhaps you can get LINE NERSNAES to visit you? ^_^
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

solheim wrote: Harald Stanghelle - Aftenposten, for example.
You sure? I am not. I think Harald Stanghelle, political editor/commentator of Aftenposten, like all other journalists just follows the proceedings on a screen far away from the courthouse.
solheim
Banned

Unread post by solheim »

Heiwa wrote:
You sure?
Yes. I'm also 100% sure John Olav Egeland from Dagbladet was in the courtroom.
I am not. I think Harald Stanghelle, political editor/commentator of Aftenposten, like all other journalists just follows the proceedings on a screen far away from the courthouse.
No, there are more than 50 journalists in the actual courtroom (plus 2-300 hundred in another room in the courthouse following the proceedings on a screen).
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

solheim wrote:
Heiwa wrote:
You sure?
Yes. I'm also 100% sure John Olav Egeland from Dagbladet was in the courtroom.
I am not. I think Harald Stanghelle, political editor/commentator of Aftenposten, like all other journalists just follows the proceedings on a screen far away from the courthouse.
No, there are more than 50 journalists in the actual courtroom (plus 2-300 hundred in another room in the courthouse following the proceedings on a screen).
There are more than 50 journalists in the actual courtroom! :o
Pls provide the list of those 50+ journalists (name/media company) that are present in the courtroom ... and can see ABB live. I assume the organizers of the court case can provide that list ... signed by the journalists that they passed all security controls, etc? :rolleyes:

I have only been able to find some journalists that watch the show on screens outside. It seems to be much easier ... and closer to the bar ... and no security.
Euphoria

Unread post by Euphoria »

I am a freelance journalist myself.

I phoned several people at the courthouse in Oslo before, and they all told me that accredited press only would be allowed into the building.