OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Terence.drew

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Terence.drew »

simonshack wrote:
...but does this man look like he is swivelling his ass? Does his body appear to move - AT ALL?
(This animated GIF loop was made out of an 11-second clip - speeded up to 4X speed)

:blink: :huh: :wacko:
Eagle eyes Simon !

Each time the chair moves, the man's right arm/shoulder conceals 3 of the dots on the chair and reveals one on the other side leaving 7 on the right and 7 on the left. 77.

What station is TT? big yellow thing in the middle? (In numerology T = 2. TT = 22)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Well, dear Dandy

Since you don't seem to have an answer for the ROCKING CHAIR - would you now please retract your accusations of me "going too far" in analyzing the Breivik case - as a natural extension of my 9/11 research?

You say:
"I am getting twitchy that you are pissing away the credibility of your 9/11 research".

Really? What differences do you see between the New York/911 Fairytale and the Oslo/Breivik Saga?

-The photoshopped "victims"? (just like on 9/11)
-The bloody survivors strolling around Oslo with dramatic head wounds? (just like on 9/11)
-The obvious actors (such as "Adrian Pracon") lying out their asses with outlandish tales ? (just like on 9/11)
-The anti-muslim "terrorist" (Breivik) being the opposite of the pro-muslim "terrorist" (Bin Laden)?
-The countless photo/video aberrations connected to the TV coverage of the two events?

What exactly annoys you, Dandy? That I - and this forum - keep exposing the Oslo hoax by applying our acquired experience of the 9/11 scam ? If you can see any major difference between the two psyops - let us know.
Alfie

Unread post by Alfie »

Terence.drew
Each time the chair moves, the man's right arm/shoulder conceals 3 of the dots on the chair and reveals one on the other side leaving 7 on the right and 7 on the left. 77.

What station is TT? big yellow thing in the middle? (In numerology T = 2. TT = 22)
good spot and in english gemantria TT is 77 :D
traumabasedmindcontr

Unread post by traumabasedmindcontr »

Alfie wrote:
Terence.drew

good spot and in english gemantria TT is 77 :D

Good spot? Go troll somewhere else:

http://tt.se/om-tt/in-english/
Alfie

Unread post by Alfie »

Nice link! :puke:

trolling? for what! I'm gonna troll this site with gemantria?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Has "Andersim" been asked where he got the 250kg's of Semtex to detonate the 1000kg fertiliser bomb?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semtex

Where did Anders get the detonators to fire the Semtex? "7-11" perhaps? Oh, I forgot, the land of the midnight sun, so is it all night shopping in Norway?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detonator

How was the bomb detonated? By timer? Plunger? Mercury Rocker/Tilt Switch? Where did Breivik learn to do this? What battery did he use? How did he know what voltage to use to fire the detonators?

Where did Breivix MIX the 1000kgs of Diesel Oil and Nitrogen Phosphates to the right proportions? [A process that is not only a precision job, but it stinks for miles around and is caustic]

Where did he explode the test bombs?

Victim independent questions and we haven 't left Oslo yet!

Nothing has been produced here that verifies the existance of any of the dead teens, despite the insistence of illiterate 17 year old trolls that we are wrong, and we should stop asking questions! Should we?
herrnimrod

Unread post by herrnimrod »

What's going on here? Pressure from a chair? Where's the hair?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

beforewedie wrote:is there any way to possible write in a way where you can respect other people for what they believe?
Goodness, you say you've read much of the Oslo thread, but you still don't have a clue about this forum. Nobody cares what you think or believe about anything - including what you think or believe about us. Face it, for the most part we don't care what each other thinks or believes about anything, either. Each of us trusts what our own own eyes and the posted evidence and analyses tells us.

We care about the validity of evidence posted here that everyone can analyze for himself. You think we're wrong in one of our basic conclusions? By all means, go ahead and prove your conclusions.

You know what, you're in way over your head here. You are out of your league.
traumabasedmindcontr

Unread post by traumabasedmindcontr »

Alfie wrote:

You wanted to know what "TT" stood for, so I told you what it stands for - and you're still not happy?
fbenario

Boy, with all the dozens of deaths from this sad terror event in Oslo, and the 3,000 deaths on 9/11, you folks are either acting in bad faith or are just plain dumb when you say these events never happened and no one died. What are you, stupid? Of course it happened. For it to have been faked would require the involvement of so many people someone would have cracked. Groups of conspirators always include stool pigeons. Face it guys, someone would have talked by now.

Or so they say. Now let's come back down to planet earth and return to reality.
Someone Would Have Talked? Someone Would Be Crazy

Would covert operatives whose work involves subverting democratic governments abroad—including violent coups such as the one that brought down Chilean President Salvador Allende in 1973—hesitate when ordered to participate in comparable activities at home?

We’re constantly told that no such thing could happen in the good ole USA (certainly not in the deaths of JFK, RFK, MLK, for example), if for no other reason than that it is impossible to keep such plots secret.

Or, in the common parlance: “Someone would have talked.”

The logic goes: since no one has come forward to describe their role in such plots, therefore no plot has existed.

In fact, nothing could be further from the truth. People are coming forward all the time to provide, if not the whole story, crucial bits and pieces that together would lead us to awareness of a variety of covert doings, some clearly nefarious. [FB - Yea, people like us on this forum!] For example, scores, perhaps hundreds of credible eyewitnesses have cast doubt on the official “lone kook” scenario that is a staple of every domestic assassination.

But these whistleblowers are quickly discredited, suppressed, or worse. From time to time people even come out of the national security establishment to testify to such wrongdoing, but they almost always pay a heavy price –which of course discourages others from bearing witness.

The bottom line here is that public servants can go to jail for trying to inform the public about the truth of what their government does—and, bizarrely, for lying to the government by falsely promising to lie about government secrets while actually telling the truth about what they had seen from the inside.

As for “someone would have talked”……baloney. Almost nobody talks. And for good reason. [FB - No kidding - they might get a bullet in the head - or be 'suicided', like Ken Lay, David Kelly, Bruce Ivins, and so on.]

http://whowhatwhy.com/2012/04/10/someon ... -be-crazy/
[ADMINS: I think we've all had quite enough of this foolish canard. In the future, every single new member who wastes our time with "someone would have talked" should be banned immediately. Further, please consider copying this post to a place that every new member is likely to see before his first post, and also in the 9/11 threads.]
fbenario

fbenario wrote:Face it guys, someone would have talked by now.

Or so they say. Now let's come back down to planet earth and return to reality.
The album Down To Earth by Rainbow was released right before I went away to college my freshman year, so it has always meant a lot to me. Since the album title fits this quote, I thought I'd post my fave song from it. Nice song title given our subject matter - maybe we're the folks with the eyes that actually see the truth. Ha!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziuqk8dZwrM
I see the innocent victims
Evil moves, evil ways
Without seeing at all
You ain't got a lot to say
Judging by the things you do
If only you could feel the tears and pain In the eyes of the world
Dust to dust by the million
Broken dreams in the ground
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

herrnimrod wrote:Image

What's going on here? Pressure from a chair? Where's the hair?
Ah! At last!
Here are the missing Apollo Rover tracks we've been looking for!
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Alfie wrote:

trolling? for what! I'm gonna troll this site with gemantria?
GEMATRIA :)
simonshack
Administrator

FUN / ODD TIDBITS from the Breivik trial

I had to laugh when watching the Breivik trial - as they revealed just where Mrs. NERSNAES sustained her alarming 'spike-in-forehead' wound:

Yes, Line Nersnaes was apparently impaled by the spike on the 11th floor of the bombed government buiding. That was SOME bomb! :D

I then bumped into an odd video glitch - making main prosecutor Svein Holden look even more alien-ish than he already looks...

Some may say the above could just be some un-sinister, random video artifact. However, it's getting rather odd/and annoying to keep bumping into inexplicable 'video artifacts' in connection to the Breivik case... Such as this one that I found yesterday (see previous page of this thread):

Hmmm...

...and does anyone remember this other glitch - from page 60 of this long thread?
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2357172

You won't believe this but...that Youtube video with ARSHAD MUBARAK ALI has now been removed...due to "multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants, including : [Essex Police], [Harry Fear], aaand...*drum-roll*...[David Icke Books ltd]" !!! :blink: :P :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP3O_XNBNXQ

( A similar 'glitch' as the above - seen on CNN - September 11, 2001):
simonshack
Administrator

The young Holden.