OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
pdgalles

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by pdgalles »

MartinL wrote:Feel free to apologize for making these poorly researched and baseless accusations at your own leisure.
Okay, I apologise and retract the accusations but will let my post stand merely as a possible interpretation of your previous post.

I was looking back through the tons of research you have posted here and found this post of yours from 10 Mar 2010. I like it:
MartinL wrote:Hey guys, since we started pushing the latest discoveries in the vicsim research there has been started a massive discrediting campaing where slander is chosen over evidence when they are promoting their little psy-op.

[...]

I don't think their shill tactics will work on people who are awake. Most people I have shown this to realizes that TV fakery, and now fabricated identities who never existed is of massive importance.

Shills always accuse me of "causing division in the truth movement", so let's put an end to it and have everyone gather around the real evidence.

The 911 perpetrators are crashing and burning as we speak, so let's turn on the heat.

Edit: Posted 9 Feb 2011:
MartinL wrote:There will always be a new half faked/fully faked news event, but if a person understands ONE fake event (9/11) their fakery immune system will be able to fend off coming TV-fakery on the news.

Bottom line is that we are straying away from the original purpose of this research which was 9/11 and it's not helping anyone.

I will read through the posts in this thread with great attention when I get the time, but the above is my statement on the state-of-affairs at the Reality Shack forum. We wanna stick to reality - then lets focus on the real reality of the people behind the curtains.

There is an elephant in the room, and us TV-fakery researchers should be able to spot it, in the same way we were able to spot the 9/11 bullshit.
I have a question for you: given the above quoted post, if you believe with 80% certainty that you saw with your own eyes an individual who you feel could be connected to the Breivik incident, why are you not willing to do any further research on the matter?

Edit 2: Okay, I now see that the majority of the tons of posts you have made in the past were an attempt to steer the research on 9/11 towards the "influences of Israel and Zionism."

You make a post on 4 July 2011 and then return a month later (2 Aug 2011) following the Breivik incident of 22 July 2011. Unsurprisingly you tie the Breivik incident in with your focus on the "Jewish conspiracy":
MartinL wrote:Surely, you have understood by now how this is a vast international jewish-masonic conspiracy against mankind?

"Let them drown in their own blood" - comment on an israeli website after the attack on Norway.

This was caused by jewish zionist poison http://www.jpost.com/International/Arti ... ?id=230762

2 days before the attack, this appeared in the jewish magazine Frontpage:

The infamous Norwegian Vidkun Quisling, who assisted Nazi Germany as it conquered his own country, must be applauding in his grave.

During the Nazi occupation of Norway, nearly all Jews were either deported to death camps or fled to Sweden and beyond. Today, Norway is effectively under the occupation of anti-Semitic leftists and radical Muslims, and appears willing to help enable the destruction of the Jewish state of Israel.

For example, one of Norway’s leading intellectuals, Jostein Gaarder​, published an op-ed article in a major Norwegian daily newspaper in 2006 arguing against recognizing the state of Israel in its current form and claiming that Judaism is “an archaic national and warlike religion.”

http://frontpagemag.com/2011/07/20/the- ... of-norway/

"Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed"
After that, as I have previously noted, it all gets a bit silly.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Makkonen wrote:I had to remove my Oslo/Utoya videos because I was threatened with lawyers by a guy purportedly working as a freelance photographer. He claimed I mentioned his name in one video (in the actual video I didn't, although in the description text I did, but I did not make any claim related to him personally at all).

While I guess it could be considered "flattering" that these threats are made, it's still very sad. I simply don't want to risk a court case.

Yay for freedom of speech.

:(

Dear Makko, I just noticed this post of yours. Can you elaborate a little bit on it? Can you refresh my memory about your videos, what they described, where they were hosted? Have you considered simply editing out the mention of this guy and put the videos up again? Or turning the videos to someone abroad that would post them without getting you involved? What if one of us residing in the UK, Italy or the US or wherever could post those videos for you... would that get you in trouble? Frankly I doubt it! we could have saved them and reposted without your knowledge, and those stupid lawyers could not do anything about it.

I think we should have some solidarity/sharing system in place that makes sure our material is never retired from the web. We should not give them this satisfaction for a minute.
:)
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Simon and sockpuppet,

You, and the forum, have already been informed regarding the 3 question you are asking.
Go back and revisit the Utøya thread, where Mr. Mathisen shows up. The guy even appeared on the forum, and there was question/dissections.

You accused me of horrible things, which are now proven to have been based on poor research and wild assumptions.

My research on this forum is there for all to read and ponder. If some of these new clowns feel my well-researched conclusions are "silly", maybe they are motivated by their own need to hide the culpits behind the scenes? Who knows. Any foe can hide behind an internet-nickname and smooth language. Here is a good start for people who want to free themselves from the indoctrination of the mass media-masters: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=178

I won't post here any more, because I feel the forum is not progressing as it should have done.
Research will continue in a more suited venue.

Good luck to you all.
nonhocapito

MartinL wrote:I won't post here any more, because I feel the forum is not progressing as it should have done.
Really? Weird, I think the forum progresses fantastically. Since you have been around last we have investigated and exposed a lot of stuff, from sinking ships to plastic shuttles. Good luck finding a better place to discuss media fakery!

(If this is about zionism, I personally agree with the need to investigate its role in relation to 9/11 and our world in general and even media fakery in particular. I certainly don't consider this a distraction, on the contrary. However you cannot possibly think that the forum should have progressed in that direction exclusively! It would have been really shortsighted. You might have your certainties but, the way I see it, we have yet no unequivocal evidence as to what power or alliance of powers ultimately was behind 9/11 or is behind the media fakery machine. The smartest move is precisely not to be single-minded about it.)
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

nonhocapito wrote:
Makkonen wrote:I had to remove my Oslo/Utoya videos because I was threatened with lawyers by a guy purportedly working as a freelance photographer. He claimed I mentioned his name in one video (in the actual video I didn't, although in the description text I did, but I did not make any claim related to him personally at all).

While I guess it could be considered "flattering" that these threats are made, it's still very sad. I simply don't want to risk a court case.

Yay for freedom of speech.

:(

Dear Makko, I just noticed this post of yours. Can you elaborate a little bit on it? Can you refresh my memory about your videos, what they described, where they were hosted? Have you considered simply editing out the mention of this guy and put the videos up again? Or turning the videos to someone abroad that would post them without getting you involved? What if one of us residing in the UK, Italy or the US or wherever could post those videos for you... would that get you in trouble? Frankly I doubt it! we could have saved them and reposted without your knowledge, and those stupid lawyers could not do anything about it.

I think we should have some solidarity/sharing system in place that makes sure our material is never retired from the web. We should not give them this satisfaction for a minute.
:)
Hi nonhocapito,

The videos were on YouTube. The video that especially seemed to irk the guy threatening me was about the discrepancy between an Ilta-Sanomat (a Finnish tabloid) video allegedly shot "on-site" Utoya (even though it looked infinitely more like a combo of a green screen and then some CGI) and the more commonly known major international news agencies' photos. There was a bizarre "wall" behind one of the vans in the Ilta-Sanomat version of the Utoya shore which hasn't, AFAIK, been seen in any other "photo" of Utoya. Of course the guy threatening me insisted it was shot with a real camera (and why not: a green screen and a reporter-actor DO require a camera in front of them :P ).

Anyway, I still have the video on my HD, so I didn't delete it permanently. It's just bitterly disappointing that this type of "micro-management" exists in these PsyOps. I mean, it wasn't a video with milions of views (was roughly 2000+ views or something like that) and it didn't make any explicit allegations about the guy who was accusing me. Sad and embittering. :angry:

The other video I deleted in maybe a bit too haste, perhaps in bit of a panic, because I also deleted my YouTube account. The video was about this: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2366637 . I actually didn't receive any "lawyer army" threats re: that particular video, but I thought it was probably safer to delete that too (and my account). Luckily, it was not a complex video (just a photo slideshow of the vicsim), and the description text should also be relatively quick/easy to make again.

The longer video is, I guess, hard to keep well public without these types of ridiculous "micro-managers" with their army of lawyers coming out of their caves. Because they'd then say something like "ok, you didn't explicitly say that my client is a fraud and part of a psyop, but you're implying that is so". Is so-called implied evidence enough for a case? I don't know, I'm not a fucking lawyer :P . However, what I do know is that all of Finnish media is, like the rest of the world's media, complicit in strengthening and perpetuating the Breivik hoax, so what gives? How could I trust the courts to be truly neutral about these complex cases? When Norwegian (in the Breivik "case", but it applies practically everywhere) hospitals, police, rescue workers, psychologists, etc. are selling out to the "elite", what can you do? I know this is a sad compromise, but all of my income eggs are in one basket. I simply cannot risk any court case whatsoever. I guess the video could be hosted elsewhere (like on my personal blog), with a bit more "softer" approach (even though the fuckers themselves should be in court for raping the minds of the public!).

Sorry, a bit convoluted answer, but there it is. B)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

MartinL wrote: I won't post here any more, because I feel the forum is not progressing as it should have done.
Research will continue in a more suited venue.
Keep us updated, Martin - were it only to let us know about the 'more suited venue' you mentioned. This is not asking you too much, is it? Thanks!
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

We are rather certain that there are occasionally people on this forum, that don't work towards any solution, or actually want to influence the general public in a positive way. This issue is not all that complex or difficult. What it takes is an amount of positive work and collection of evidence. Therefore, I simply demand some positive progress, and this will be enough for both honest and "other" participants.

Note that, for a dishonest member, a requirement to provide a positive contribution, is a real headache! An attempt to derail research, very easy if you are on the "inside", get progressively more difficult later on, when much more is known. ;)
Kentrailer
Banned

Unread post by Kentrailer »

I stumbled upon this video today (which has apparently been around since the day of the attack).. and I noticed something I hadn't noticed before.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1nm9ddNFpE
@ 1:08 and 1:10 on the left side of the Statsministerens building is what appears to be a clear construction chute, or a temporary amendment to the side of the structure:
It's quite possible that this video was edited- but maybe it wasn't as it was uploaded on the day, and shows far fewer people than you see in most other videos.

I guess the next thing is to try and find out the extent of construction around the area (the ubiquitous white tarps that don't shred from the bomb?.. a retrofit to the area and the Oil and Gas building?
herrnimrod

Unread post by herrnimrod »

pdgalles wrote:
I have a question for you: given the above quoted post, if you believe with 80% certainty that you saw with your own eyes an individual who you feel could be connected to the Breivik incident, why are you not willing to do any further research on the matter?
I've seen a guy a couple of times that appears to be one of the so called survivors. He has taken the boat with me to and from my hometown.

He is the guy seen in one of the funeral videos holding a speech for one that supposedly died. This supposedly dead guy (Sondre Furseth Dale) has supposedly played a gig at which a real life friend of mine attended.

Now why not do further research? My friend thinks we're bonkers and want nothing to do with it, and he's a hardcore conspiracy theorist to boot. As to the guy on the boat that might probably be the one in question (very long hair, kinda chubby, metallica t shirts), what would I do? Go over and ask him if that event he claims to be a part of is real? Where the hell would that get me?

I'm also disappointed this forum doesn't seem to go beyond "the pictures are fake" aspect of the operation. We already know there's tons of fake footage, what is one more going to do? I'm really interested in the infrastructure of such an operation. Obviously we have no way of really knowing that, but one paltry thread on the subject with maybe 2 or 3 people giving their opinions on this is imo not good enough.
Kentrailer
Banned

(The video I attempted to post above didn't work apparently.. so, here:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpFKeH6_03o)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NUyQN_ZrU
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

herrnimrod wrote:We already know there's tons of fake footage, what is one more going to do? I'm really interested in the infrastructure of such an operation.
You might consider educating people about media fakery. If we don't teach them to think for themselves, we accomplish very little with long-term benefit.

That is the only thing we need to teach. How these psyops were constructed is of marginal relevance.
nonhocapito

Kentrailer wrote:The video I attempted to post above didn't work apparently.. so, here:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpFKeH6_03o
On a more thorough investigation, I must say that it is no debris chute in that video.

What appears to be a debris chute in the "oh shit" video, is in fact an exhaustion pipe coming up from the underground. The pipe is made in sectors and for a brief moment in that video looks like a chute.

Here is the "oh shit" video:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g17tZrBIfU

screenshot:

And here are a number of pictures that show what the "debris chute" really is. The "oh shit" "filmmaker" is to be assumed standing next to the charred car:

From http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-03-07/n ... or/3875294

From http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-n ... 6100157179

From http://www.unionleader.com/article/2011 ... /110729963
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

How apt that in the 'Oh Shit!' video the fire engine/tender is '91'.
I take it that in Norway, the emergency call out number is 110?
Kentrailer
Banned

nonhocapito wrote:
screenshot:

And here are a number of pictures that show what the "debris chute" really is. The "oh shit" "filmmaker" is to be assumed standing next to the charred car:

From http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-03-07/n ... or/3875294
You appear to be right about that Non- It appears to be a perspective illusion from that air pipe. It had me confused.

Those firefighters are definitely standing around though.. Right when the camera guy walks up to them (through the fence) you can see the firefighter gesturing to his colleagues, and he does a "kick" motion with his foot.. Like they have signals specifically for getting rid of people who show up.

-------------------------------

So, I was looking at the Triconett footage, and saw that the building looked empty and had paper behind the windows, like many other "blown out" windows in Oslo.
I started looking up the block, and also the Thai Restaurant looked empty:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-sY2tU52yk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-sY2tU52yk

I started "snooping around" researching this particular building because this footage seemed very staged to me, and there was another construction fence.

I found out that this particular structure is historical, it is called Storgata 27 and it is owned by Olav Thon. Olav is one of the richest developers in Norway. On skyscrapercity.com they were talking about how Thon builds ugly monstrosities over historic buildings.

Long story short, Thon had been hoping to build a 7 story building along the entirety of Youngs Gate. The building would be the entire length of the block. He ran into issues however, and was told he could not continue with his project because of Storgata 27. In the video, they don't show you the condition Storgata 27 was in.. not good:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NUyQN_ZrU
Above is a video I put together.

Storgata 27: Image
This was the new, continuous 7 story structure Thon hoped to build, before being "denied".. : Image

Long story short, I looked into the Thai Orchid Restaurant and it doesn't have many reviews, what reviews it has are suspect, and it's not on a map, nor listed in any major site like tripadvisor.

So, a lot of empty buildings.. The Thai Orchid Cafe supposedly moved in January 2011, yet it is still there in late July 2011 in the footage with its windows blown out and it doesn't even have it's security gate down? I don't think so.... Storgata 27 was the thorn in Thon's side.

Anybody here live in or near Oslo and could check out Storgata 27, see what's in there now?
azadiyame

Unread post by azadiyame »

I can take a look!! I was there not so long ago but i dont remember how it is there now , is there anything else you ant me to look after ??