OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
pdgalles

Unread post by pdgalles »

nonhocapito wrote:
pdgalles wrote:Feel free to move this to the derailing thread.
Why would this be "derailing"? If anything it should go in the Oslo thread. But can you expand a little on it? What is your point? We can use a re-read of the Oslo thread, most of us have lived through it too quickly and intensely to retain or grasp each and every twist clue and connection it contains.
Approx. 18 months prior to "Breivik" we have a forum member in Oslo who claims to have seen a public figure involved (or so it seems) in previous fakeries just two days after this public figure has been mentioned on the forum. The forum member makes an offhand remark about "we know who to blame if there is any bombings [in Oslo]". Dot, dot, dot. Sure, we can imagine the forum member is just paranoid (regarding having seen Michael Gallagher in Oslo) and making a joke about Oslo being bombed in the future, no problem with that.

The problem is that the same member then introduces someone to the forum (a personal friend) who can confirm that people really did die in Utoya.

So what is my point? That this forum member had an ulterior motive all along and that "Breivik" was planned in 2009, at least.

Why move to the derailing thread? Because I'm calling out a forum member and that might lead to "handbags at 10 paces" as we say here (ie. petty disputes).

Move this to the Oslo thread by all means.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

pdgalles wrote:
nonhocapito wrote:
pdgalles wrote:Feel free to move this to the derailing thread.
Why would this be "derailing"? If anything it should go in the Oslo thread. But can you expand a little on it? What is your point? We can use a re-read of the Oslo thread, most of us have lived through it too quickly and intensely to retain or grasp each and every twist clue and connection it contains.
Approx. 18 months prior to "Breivik" we have a forum member in Oslo who claims to have seen a public figure involved (or so it seems) in previous fakeries just two days after this public figure has been mentioned on the forum. The forum member makes an offhand remark about "we know who to blame if there is any bombings [in Oslo]". Dot, dot, dot. Sure, we can imagine the forum member is just paranoid (regarding having seen Michael Gallagher in Oslo) and making a joke about Oslo being bombed in the future, no problem with that.

The problem is that the same member then introduces someone to the forum (a personal friend) who can confirm that people really did die in Utoya.

So what is my point? That this forum member had an ulterior motive all along and that "Breivik" was planned in 2009, at least.

Why move to the derailing thread? Because I'm calling out a forum member and that might lead to "handbags at 10 paces" as we say here (ie. petty disputes).

Move this to the Oslo thread by all means.
That is certainly one of the implications I extracted from your previous post. It may have been an off-the-cuff remark, but I found it strange at the time how MartinL could recognise Michael Gallagher (was it from the photo I had just posted?), in a Subway Station(?), [was that an attack scenario that was possibly being discussed?] I wouldnt recognise Gallagher if he knocked on my door, and I don't live too far from Omagh.
simonshack
Administrator

Re:

Unread post by simonshack »

pdgalles wrote: The problem is that the same member then introduces someone to the forum (a personal friend) who can confirm that people really did die in Utoya.

Dear Pdgalles,

Let me first tell you how much I appreciate your sharp contributions of late. Yes, our longtime, Norwegian forum member "MartinL" truly has some 'essplainin' to do. I used to chat with him over Skype quite frequently back in the days - and even invited him to come and visit me in Rome on several occasions (he never did, saying that he was "penniless - and couldn't afford the trip"). At the time, he said he was a Wearechange/Norway member - but had started getting wary of the whole Wearechange operation. So he told me he and a female friend of his were planning to set up a 'grassroot' website called "FOLKETS.INFO" (which means - "the PEOPLE'S.INFO"). Sure enough, FOLKETS.INFO was launched - very low-budget/amateurish-looking, and with a horrid, gothic-looking logo that made me advise MartinL to do something about it... However, within a few months, FOLKETS INFO astoundingly rapidly transformed into a very professional-looking website with TONS of articles - all centred on political problems marring Norway. In fact, MartinL appears to have turned into a young Norwegian Alex Jones clone, bullhorning in Oslo street-demonstrations and heckling the Norwegian parliament. Here he is - in action :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8zkMS0t9yg
http://www.folkets.info/component/conte ... rert-video

Now, the FOLKETS INFO IP info lists Martin Larsen as registrant - and Jon Eivind Malde as billing/admin contact:
http://www.folkets.info.ipaddress.com/

Here we see that 30-year-old Jon Eivind Malde made 1,218,695 NKr (a swell sum of money) in 2009. Scroll down that tax-info page, and you'll see that's pretty close to what Norwegian Prime Minister JENS STOLTENBERG made in the same period (1,280,739Nkr). So WHO is this J.E. Malde guy? I don't know.
http://www.kjendis.no/skatt/sok/?op=Per ... 78&ar=2009

As for FOLKETS INFO's (Martin Larsen's) take on the Breivik case... well, it seems to be incredibly 'naive' - for someone like longtime Cluesforum member MartinL who should know better!. (Let me remind everyone that MartinL also mentioned that he knew one/or two Breivik "victims" - but failed to tell us more about them...). Here are some extracts of a MartinL article about Breivik (translated by yours truly):
ImageMartin Larsen
Vi har foreløpig lest gjennom de første 970 sidene i Anders Behring Breiviks terrormanifest, og vi er sjokkerte over hvor detaljert og kaldblodig det hele fremstår.
(...)
Som gode nordmenn (les: nasjonalister) mener vi løsningen og redningen ligger i et norskstyrt Norge, der norske verdier og en norsk rettsorden er opphøyet til en samfunnsbærende faktor, hvor statens hovedoppgave er å legge til rette for individets og sjelens frie og naturlige utvikling. Altså, det stikk motsatte av den innovasjons- og utviklingshemmende detalj- og regelstyringen som vi dessverre lever under i dagens marxist-leninistiske Norge.

We have now read through the first 970 pages of Anders Behring Breivik's terror-manifest, and we are shocked over how detailed and cold-blooded it all appears.
(...)
As good Norwegian's (read: nationalists) we contend that the solution and salvation lies in a Norwegian-ruled Norway, wherein Norwegian values and a Norwegian rule of law is elevated to a socially bearing factor, where the main role of the State's primary mission is to facilitate the individuals' and the soul's free and natural development. Thus, the complete opposite of the innovation/development-inhibiting regulations we unfortunately have in our present Marxist-Lenininst Norway.

http://www.folkets.info/component/conte ... vik-kopier

"...our present day Marxist-Lenininst Norway" !!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
simonshack
Administrator

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

But it gets 'better'...

Our Cluesforum member MartinL's website (FOLKETS.INFO) has posted this video aired by Norwegian State Television NRK.
It purportedly depicts how the NORWEGIAN POLICE SWAT TEAM made its way to Utoya (in a weeny dinghy).
The NRK news flash goes on to 'explain' why it took the police swat team so damn long to get to the island.
http://www.folkets.info/component/conte ... -til-utoya

"THE SWAT TEAM FIASCO"

Here's the shortest way to the island (0,67km) - as charted by NRK:

Here's the (3,6km) route which the POLICE SWAT TEAM allegedly chose to take - in their little dinghy:

The NRK anchor woman informs us that the dinghy "took in water, and at one stage, the motor actually stopped": :rolleyes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At6WdA7v4Og

For MartinL to post this silly news media tale on his website - without a single word addressing the utter phoniness of this story - is frankly all I need to know about MartinL - or, to put it more lightly, makes me strongly question his media fakery awareness. If MartinL will return here anytime in the future, he will have to START by explaining what on Earth he's up to - and what his role is in upholding the Breivik saga.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

We have now read through the first 970 pages of Anders Behring Breivik's terror-manifest, and we are shocked over how detailed and cold-blooded it all appears.
I hope this sentence from them was written with tongue firmly in cheek... :mellow:

At any rate, neither scenario to be deduced from that sentence is good: either they're duped, blinder-wearing useful idiots OR they're on a CoIntelPro payroll. Hrhm. :(
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Hans Christianist "Andersim" would have taken the whole team out with one round!

This is a swat team boat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTA-1JozhAw
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

MartinL is the contact who first sent me a link to SeptClues, which as you all know changed my life in a way nothing else ever has. That makes me a little sad to learn that he is now acting as an apologist shill.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

http://www.dagbladet.no/2012/03/31/nyhe ... /20928283/ now tries to persuade Norwegian authorities that he also wanted to kill US Nobel Peace Price winner, president Barak Obama. :lol: :P :lol: :P :rolleyes: and media is happy to support him. :mellow:
traumabasedmindcontr

Unread post by traumabasedmindcontr »

Heiwa wrote:http://www.dagbladet.no/2012/03/31/nyhe ... /20928283/ now tries to persuade Norwegian authorities that he also wanted to kill US Nobel Peace Price winner, president Barak Obama. :lol: :P :lol: :P :rolleyes: and media is happy to support him. :mellow:
"... Breivik har forklart at hans hovedinspirasjon når det gjaldt det operative rundt et terrorangrep var al-Qaida."

As my dear, departed mother used to say when things got a bit much for her: Give me strength!
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Source http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/oslo ... d=10072811
ABB (person right with light blue tie above) apparently had 14 bank accounts in seven different countries that was filled with money (NOK 3.6 million) by unknown donors which ABB then pocketed at Oslo to finance the show. Just follow the money and ... :rolleyes:
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

I had to remove my Oslo/Utoya videos because I was threatened with lawyers by a guy purportedly working as a freelance photographer. He claimed I mentioned his name in one video (in the actual video I didn't, although in the description text I did, but I did not make any claim related to him personally at all).

While I guess it could be considered "flattering" that these threats are made, it's still very sad. I simply don't want to risk a court case.

Yay for freedom of speech.

:(
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Hello all,

I feel obliged to give a response to the latest "exposès" on this forum. Simon asked me to "start by explaining what on Earth he is up to". Many other people of varying integrity are wondering about the answer to the exact same question! (Just to make sure I am not booted from the forum for disobeying the demands put forth by admin of this forum: Scroll down to "police-video" for a response to the question posted by Simon)

Apparantly, there is a theory floating around cyberspace which is spreading suspicion about your humble servant?

Fascinating! Let's see if it has any merit, or not.

Michael Gallagher

The basis for this theory is centered around my written statement on the 10th of December 2009. This is what I wrote back then:
I'm 80% certain I saw that Michael Gallagher and another english-speaking individual on my tube-station here in Oslo yesterday. I guess we know who to blame if there is any bombings there...
Up until today, I had completely forgotten about this incident, so I am glad you made me aware of it.
This statement begs the question: Am I prophetic? Am I just very perceptive? Was I paranoid? Or am I a part of the conspiracy?

I already know the answer to the above questions, but there is no way for the rest of you to know, so I am glad you asked.

Brianv proceeds to say/ask:
"I found it strange at the time how MartinL could recognise Michael Gallagher (was it from the photo I had just posted?)
Of course it was. I had no knowledge about the guy before he was brought into focus on this forum, so I had the guy fresh in memory.

Another part of the story, which might be relevant, but which I failed to inform you about back then, was the fact that the two english-speaking people I observed, one of which I "was 80% certain was Michael Gallagher" back then (english-speaking people stick out in Oslo), was spotted on the "Stortinget" tube station, the nearest tube-station to the blast-site we are all familiar with from 22/7.

This might of course all have been a coincidence, a result of my "paranoid-mind", like I said in the post, "I am 80% certain", meaning a 20% possibility of error. Still, I am fascinated by the fact that this was posted by myself back then, especially because of the sarcastic comment regarding who to blame "if there is any bombings" (in Oslo in the future).

Maybe this Michael Gallagher character, who is already connected to two different terror-events needs to be researched on a bit more?
I am not up for any more cluesforum-work, but the members here might be interested?

The 22.july 2011

When it comes to the victims/vicsims on 22/7, all my comments on that are factual and true. I do know several people who have informed me that they lost relatives/friends on that date. I even brought one of these people to this forum, so he could answer for himself, since my only knowledge about victims come from "people who lost people". I am in no way a first hand source in this matter, so I gave the forum access to someone claiming to be a first hand source. If I violated any sacred rule by doing so, I apologize.

OK. So based on the above, forum-member pdgalles, an internet-character who is praised by Mr. Simon Hytten for his "sharp contributions" to the forum, manages to pull this conclusion from his hat:
...this forum member had an ulterior motive all along and that "Breivik" was planned in 2009, at least.
Not only did yours truly, according to pdgalles hypothesis, have an ulterior motive all along (for posting tons of research here?). He is also "calling me out". Hence this (hopefully) clarifying forum-post of mine.

Folkets Info

Shall we move on, Sherlock? Let's look at Simon's posts regarding yours truly and our webpage Folkets Info. According to Shack, I have some explaining to do. Hence, this post!

Regarding our webpage, I agree it looked amateurish and that was of course conterproductive to our aims of raising the political and judicial consciousness of our fellow Norwegians. So we got some help from a skilled friend of ours, and so our site went from amateurish to professional looking, but not without lots of hard work, formatting all our articles from wordpress to joomla, long days and even longer nights, all done in our own sparetime, as a service to our fellow Norwegians, who we as Norwegian nationals care about the most. I want to direct a THANK YOU to Simon for the kind words regarding our current webpage, and I would also like an apology from Simon for him having the audacity of comparing yours truly to that vile controlled-opposition fearmongering retard, Alex Jones.

Next point, J.E. Malde. Who is this character? Is he my handler? The co-intel boss in Norway? Of course not. The guy is the owner of our domain-hostwebsite, and all sites hosted by his company (which is totally unconnected to our site) has the same "billing adress" in the WHOIS information. This goes to show how quick one can make a mess out of the research, if assumptions is made based on flawed understanding.

Is my take on 22/7 a naive one? Maybe! But if you go out and ask my fellow countrymen, I am sure I am no exception. We are known for being "blue eyed", meaning naive and always willing to let the benefit of the doubt befall our enemies. Our webpage is an effort to combat this dangerous Norwegian naivity.

We have however exposed some very interesting things regarding the manifesto that was released in connection to the 22/7-attack.
Read the article here: http://www.folkets.info/component/conte ... vik-kopier

We have also shed some light on a couple of strange events surrounding the 22/7-attack here:
http://www.folkets.info/component/conte ... ose-trader

Our opinion of the event is that most people in Norway would like to forget the whole 22/7 ordeal, because we have so many other, and more pressing issues and challenges that needs to be adressed in public. Our country is being sold piece by piece by a government that can only be described as hostile towards ethnic Norwegians. One Norwegian lawyer recently stated that our government have instituted judicial segregation in Norway, where there is one set of rules for the rulers, and a completely different set of rules for the Norwegian population.

Simon "reminds" the reader that I personally "knew one or two victims/vicsims". This is simply not true. I only know people who have told me about friends and relatives who they claim died on 22/7. Show me a quote where I actually say anything close to this, or be a man and apologize for misquoting me!

Regarding the quoted text from the Breivik-article:

What exactly is so darn funny about it? Are you contending that the Norwegian political class are not inspired by Marx and Lenin?
You Sir, might have lived too long on an Italian island! I am more than willing to have a skype-discussion with you regarding this issue.
The quote is true, and I am not planning on changing the wording of it even one tiny bit.

The manifesto

I am not sure if you guys have actually read anything from this 1500-pages long document. It speaks about killing women, about how to build terrifying weapons and cause immense physical and mental damage to other human beings. I am in no way being sarcastic or "cheeck in the tounge" when I am saying that it appears "detailed and cold-blooded". Read it yourself, before you conjure up any more conspiracy theories regarding yours truly!

Utøya-police-video

In reference to the NRK-clip showing how the police (intentionally?) made a huge de-tour when trying(?) to get to Utøya, which meant they arrived at the island much later than they would had they taken the most obvious route to the Island, Simon writes:
For MartinL to post this idiotic news media tale on his website - without a single word addressing the utter phoniness of this story - is frankly all I need to know about MartinL - or, to put it more lightly, makes me strongly question his media fakery awareness. If MartinL will return here anytime in the future, he will have to START by explaining what on Earth he's up to - and what his role is in upholding the Breivik saga.
Well, the video is exactly what it is. It shows the ridiculousness of the whole 22/7 scenario. Simon even write on the videoframe he has posted, as a comment, "We the public are asked to believe in all of this." That was the point of posting the video to begin with. No one really believes the police are that incompetent. Consider the posting of the video in question as an "ask-questions-stimulation" to the Norwegian public.

In conclusion,

Whether you believe my "media fakery awareness" is out of tune, or I am duped, or maybe I am a "blinder-wearing useful idiot", or if I am "on a CoIntelPro payroll", is totally dependent on your own ability of critical thinking. If you want to save yourself the time you will waste while speculating on the above, I suggest you read what Simon has quoted from "the horses mouth":
.....we contend that the solution and salvation lies in a Norwegian-ruled Norway, wherein Norwegian values and a Norwegian rule of law is elevated to a socially bearing factor, where the main role of the State's primary mission is to facilitate the individuals' and the soul's free and natural development. Thus, the complete opposite of the innovation/development-inhibiting regulations we unfortunately have in our present Marxist-Lenininst Norway.
pdgalles

Unread post by pdgalles »

MartinL wrote:Michael Gallagher

The basis for this theory is centered around my written statement on the 10th of December 2009. This is what I wrote back then:
I'm 80% certain I saw that Michael Gallagher and another english-speaking individual on my tube-station here in Oslo yesterday. I guess we know who to blame if there is any bombings there...
Up until today, I had completely forgotten about this incident, so I am glad you made me aware of it.
This statement begs the question: Am I prophetic? Am I just very perceptive? Was I paranoid? Or am I a part of the conspiracy?

I already know the answer to the above questions, but there is no way for the rest of you to know, so I am glad you asked.

Brianv proceeds to say/ask:
"I found it strange at the time how MartinL could recognise Michael Gallagher (was it from the photo I had just posted?)
Of course it was. I had no knowledge about the guy before he was brought into focus on this forum, so I had the guy fresh in memory.

Another part of the story, which might be relevant, but which I failed to inform you about back then, was the fact that the two english-speaking people I observed, one of which I "was 80% certain was Michael Gallagher" back then (english-speaking people stick out in Oslo), was spotted on the "Stortinget" tube station, the nearest tube-station to the blast-site we are all familiar with from 22/7.

This might of course all have been a coincidence, a result of my "paranoid-mind", like I said in the post, "I am 80% certain", meaning a 20% possibility of error. Still, I am fascinated by the fact that this was posted by myself back then, especially because of the sarcastic comment regarding who to blame "if there is any bombings" (in Oslo in the future).

Maybe this Michael Gallagher character, who is already connected to two different terror-events needs to be researched on a bit more?
I am not up for any more cluesforum-work, but the members here might be interested?
pdgalles wrote:Now we are meant to believe, based on the ideas contained in the Weidner documentary, that Kubrick embedded more or less explicit hints in The Shining that reveal his part in directing the Moon landings. But we have seen many times that "conspiracy theories" are written in to fake events, e.g. Bush being told of the 9/11 attacks and remaining in the school; the "stand down" of the airforce on 9/11. These are deliberate traps to lead you into a conspiracy theory black hole.

Therefore, why shouldn't we view Kubrick's changes to the King novel as being deliberate traps as a way of distracting from ALL news media being faked? ie. We are meant to believe that it required a top-notch director to pull off such a stunt as the Apollo 11 mission and here he is revealing his part in the plot.

How about Kubrick had nothing to do with the Moon landings but lots to do with Holywood fakery? He had an aura about him, was considered a great director, his films were always pseudo-intellectual - just the candidate for conspiracy theorists to fall in love with.
Source: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 0#p2367463

Edit 2: A possible interpretation of MartinL's post:

Substitute Michael Gallagher's alleged role in the Breivik saga for Stanley Kubrick's role in the Apollo 11 saga.

Edit 1: no, I am not saying that Gallagher is seen as the "director" of the saga but rather that he is a conspiracy theory written in to a fake event
Last edited by pdgalles on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Feel free to apologize for making these poorly researched and baseless accusations at your own leisure.
simonshack
Administrator

Dear MartinL,

Can you please tell me if you ever responded to this old post of mine? Did I miss your response to it?

As you'll see, the questions I asked were not all that complex:

1: What is the name of your friend?
2: What is the name of his deceased 20-year-old female family member?
3: Why did you not mention their names in your [Folkets.info] article?

Hope you will finally respond to these old questions now.

Also. have you tried to contact the Oslo Police (as I have) regarding the absurd early death toll of "92" victims?