REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
Castacoldeye

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Castacoldeye »

Ta me go maith, a Bhrian. Agus tu fein?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Castacoldeye wrote:Ta me go maith, a Bhrian. Agus tu fein?
Táim go hana-mhaith ar fad. Fáilte!

Try CTRL+ALT+"aeiou" for the fada :-)
asta

Unread post by asta »

I have a degree in sound engineering and synthesis as well as a background in video composition, 3D animating and photography, so I see and hear through pretty much anything of the propaganda that is laughingly called news. The first time I saw something wrong in the news that didn't make sense, was on 9/11 itself, where I was puzzled about the lack of an aeroplane that crashed in a field. I was also perplexed about the colour changes that were constantly being twitched throughout the days events and I heard what could only be described as a very loud explosive on the BBC live broadcast. That was the beginning and now I'm a fully paid up theorist that pretty much anything on the news is a big pile of BS. I also see patterns in numbers and use it to derive what is possibly true and what is propaganda purely from the numbers that occur in the reports.

Name: Astreer
Nationality: UK
Languages: English/Dutch/Russian
Religion: None
Current interest: Psyops on the rave scene - The Leah Betts story. Some things just don't add up, except the numbers of course.
Castacoldeye

Ba mhaith liom a athru line seo.
Last edited by Castacoldeye on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Castacoldeye wrote:A Bhrian, an bhfuil mo shloinne eolais i bhfad ró?
We'll keep it "as Bearla" from now on for the sake of the group! Not that my Irish is great, I've forgotten more than I learned.

So if you wouldn't mind repeating that in English?
Last edited by brianv on Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Castacoldeye

I am happy to leave it as it is. It's ok Brian
Alfie

Unread post by Alfie »

An Old Tree Surgeon.
Last edited by Alfie on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Castacoldeye wrote:I am happy to leave it as it is. It's ok Brian
No bother! How did you find us? Were you sort of looking for us or was it random?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

asta wrote:I'm a fully paid up theorist that pretty much anything on the news is a big pile of BS
Hi, what does that mean "fully paid up?"

Are you being paid to post on our forum for some reason? :huh:
Student of the Game

Unread post by Student of the Game »

Hey folks.. Found your website by fluke watching David Icke videos on youtube.I've spent the last couple days reading some of the info you have and I'm still trying to decide what to make of it (watched the movie too). I dont believe the official story. I've read Webster Tarpleys 911 Synthetic Terrorism, watched the usual youtube movies etc and am always looking for info on the 911 hoax.

I'm a 40 something white male living in western Canada and work as a courier.The first thing that jumped out at me when reading about the fake victims was Garnet "Ace" Bailey (flight 175) He's a real person as he played hockey in the NHL and was a scout for the Edmonton Oilers.I havent really researched his family but I read he has a wife named Katherine.
floryian

Unread post by floryian »

Magnus, 28 years old from Norway. I work as a shop manager in one of Norway's leading electrical appliance store chains. I haven't much research experience, except for watching September Clues and similar videos. I would consider myself fairly convinced wrt. TV-fakery.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Student of the Game wrote:. . . Garnet "Ace" Bailey (flight 175) He's a real person as he played hockey in the NHL . . .
According to a Boston Globe obituary, republished on the legacy.com site --
"Ace" was a veteran of 11 NHL seasons as a player --
5 years with the Bruins,
2 seasons with the Red Wings,
2 seasons with the Blues,
3 years with the Capitals.
Do hockey players have a different kind of math, I wonder?
Student of the Game

Unread post by Student of the Game »

You're right HN, that doesnt add up to 11.Can we agree that Ace Bailey existed ?? Forgive me but I havent read all the info here yet
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Student of the Game wrote:You're right HN, that doesnt add up to 11.Can we agree that Ace Bailey existed ?? Forgive me but I havent read all the info here yet
How about let's not make agreements yet with people who don't do their own research and start demanding we swallow one iota of the official story?

Give us better evidence you think Bailey existed, post it in the appropriate thread or create one if you don't think it exists. Or are you just here to announce the details of Bailey's new official backstopping efforts to the world?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

The same poster who contually calls peoples names out in posts, and sometimes in abbreviated form!