"Children of 9/11" issue

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Aaah!! Gross!!!

It's like they're all made of gel, filmed through a "cartoonify" filter and are built out of proportion. Then there are only a few scant shots where you can see any faces. That's not real video.

And then there's a very characteristic of 9/11 sexual, inside joke in the video. "He wants a camp for children to strip themselves of anything materialistic and show each other their differences."

:unsure: ehhh ...

Yeah the CGI people have been used for a while. They are on television all the time now - getting interviews on news. It's fucking bizarre. I mean actors are one thing but it's clear that the news anchors in America are literally reading scripts with CGI creations now. I suspect it's mostly motion capture and augmented reality.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
lux

Unread post by lux »

A lot of these kids look younger than 10 years old. So, how did they suffer the loss of family members who "died" years before they were born such that they need therapy? :blink:
grav

Unread post by grav »

I think it's actually just a generic summer camp, and like a very small handful of kids there are the alleged "children of 9/11 victims"... The Media doing what they do best, distorting reality as much as possible.
lux

Unread post by lux »

"Hey kids! Wannabe on TV? Just put on these T-shirts and sit over there in a group!"
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

"All news is lies and all propaganda is disguised as news."
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Isn't this just bloody heartwrenching? :rolleyes: <_< ^_^

CHILDREN OF 9/11

Transcription of this video's text:
"Asia Cottom 11 years old was heading to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary, when her American Airline Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon".

"Bernard Curtis was also 11 years old, he was also chosen to go to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary and was also on Flight 77."

"Rodney Dickens 11 years old was heading to the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary with Asia Cottom and Bernard Curtis on Flight 77"

"Sisters Zoe and Dana Falkenberg aged 3 and 8
(3+8=11) were with their parents on Flight 77 when it crashed into the Pentagon"

Etc. etc,etc...
The last three 'dead kids', David Brandhorst (age 3) and Juliana McCourt (age 4) and Christine Lee Hanson (age 2) ...
...Well, they all add up to 9 (3+4+2).

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9qI2b1TpNM

I must say that if any dude still dismisses the 9/11 perps' sick obsession with numerology, well... wake up dude !

AND TO BE SURE: THIS DOES NOT MEAN I AM MYSELF INTERESTED IN NUMEROLOGY. I AM ONLY REPORTING/HIGHLIGHTING WHAT I SENSE MUST BE A PSYCHOSIS ON THE PART OF THE DERANGED PEOPLE BEHIND THE WRETCHED 9/11 HOAX.
RoyBean

Re: "Children of 9/11" issue

Unread post by RoyBean »

So what are we to make of "Tuesday's Children"?
http://www.tuesdayschildren.org/ (click 60 minutes video)

MK-ULTRA, brainwashed/lied to, acting, Image Metric Sims...???
:unsure:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSpqyOgpmo0
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

RoyBean wrote:So what are we to make of "Tuesday's Children"?

---
ADMINS: move to a more appropriate thread if necessary
I know this is probably looking into things too much but on the 'tuesdaychildren' website banner I was amused [maybe that shouldn't be my reaction but was] to see [in one picture] what looked like a masonic symbol made up of the people holding hands around the baseball diamond, that was followed by children and an adult [maybe a sports star?] wearing t-shirts with 'HOPE' emblazoned on them whilst having water/gatorade-esque being thrown over them bringing to my mind 'Hope(s) is/are dashed' [i know that is stretching it..] and finally the children/adults/GWB hand in hand walking out onto the pitch with a girl wearing a t-shirt stating: 'I [love] heart JETS'.
That brought a smile to my lips!

Edit: I know the team is called the Jets but...
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSpqyOgpmo0
Well, RB, it's time you faced up to facts: reality and simulation are too close for comfort. Do puppets "act"? No, they behave how they're told. This video is clearly not proof that it is depicting anything real. Indeed, a lot of it feels terribly fake still.

A lot of this comes off as quite constructed and desperate to me - especially the inability for the "victim's loved ones" to talk about it so much later. Having a family that has dealt with much loss, the acting of the "grieving" is just ... weird. And selfish. And not much else.

Kid @ 2:02 doesn't move much and looks a little more distorted than average - like it's another one of those "overcompensating for computer symmetry" flaws I talked about in the Vicsim Report.

Look at the blurry Jabba the Hut monstrosity @ 3:30 - watch him quickly fade because they are embarrassed about how jarring he is - and then return all too briefly before we never have to look at his sweaty CGI face again.

I could go on, but there is a lot wrong with the so-called "people" in this video. They're unreality - they're strangeness. It's like they are all possessed, being electronically animated or otherwise jittery. None of it feels natural. A lot of it feels like it's trying really desperately hard to be natural. This is why I believe this is another digital creation with no confidence in the truth of their words. If they were not lying, they wouldn't come across as a fake hollywood-within-hollywood meta-movie.
grav

Unread post by grav »

Just in case anyone missed it, this is the logo for the camp with the 9/11 actor/sim-kids.

Because when I think of summer camp and children, I think of a single eye with sunbeams shooting out of it.
lux

Unread post by lux »

I've come to the point where whenever I see this type of "heart wrenching" media presentation, full of tearful inspiration and over-sentimentality (often with suitable background music) -- whatever the context, I assume it is fake and that the ones behind it are the same ones who caused the issue in the first place. Childrens' charities and medical find-a-cure scams are particularly drenched in this kind of maudlin slime.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

hoi.polloi wrote:

Well, RB, it's time you faced up to facts: reality and simulation are too close for comfort. Do puppets "act"? No, they behave how they're told. This video is clearly not proof that it is depicting anything real. Indeed, a lot of it feels terribly fake still.

A lot of this comes off as quite constructed and desperate to me - especially the inability for the "victim's loved ones" to talk about it so much later. Having a family that has dealt with much loss, the acting of the "grieving" is just ... weird. And selfish. And not much else.

Kid @ 2:02 doesn't move much and looks a little more distorted than average - like it's another one of those "overcompensating for computer symmetry" flaws I talked about in the Vicsim Report.

Look at the blurry Jabba the Hut monstrosity @ 3:30 - watch him quickly fade because they are embarrassed about how jarring he is - and then return all too briefly before we never have to look at his sweaty CGI face again.

I could go on, but there is a lot wrong with the so-called "people" in this video. They're unreality - they're strangeness. It's like they are all possessed, being electronically animated or otherwise jittery. None of it feels natural. A lot of it feels like it's trying really desperately hard to be natural. This is why I believe this is another digital creation with no confidence in the truth of their words. If they were not lying, they wouldn't come across as a fake hollywood-within-hollywood meta-movie.
This is the YT video I wanted to embed above but couldn’t find it at the time.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWEjtqMkf1E

I don’t disagree with you as far as the fine line between real and simulation, it's pretty obvious there's a large amount of augmented reality and unnaturalness in these types of poo-poo ganda pieces, I just wouldn’t put it passed the hoax orchestrators to have chosen to use some reality to help promote the long-term propaganda campaign. Eh, maybe not important at this point to speculate on the methods they might have employed. I guess it’s just an imagination exercise for us – placing ourselves in their minds sorta thing.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

RoyBean wrote:
I don’t disagree with you as far as the fine line between real and simulation, it's pretty obvious there's a large amount of augmented reality and unnaturalness in these types of poo-poo ganda pieces, I just wouldn’t put it passed the hoax orchestrators to have chosen to use some reality to help promote the long-term propaganda campaign. Eh, maybe not important at this point to speculate on the methods they might have employed. I guess it’s just an imagination exercise for us – placing ourselves in their minds sorta thing.
Roy,

Just to remind the readers of what image metrics can do, here's Emily - the CGI girl:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYgLFt5wfP4

Nonetheless, I agree with you that they might well combine different techniques - including 'old-fashioned', totally real footage (with flesh-&-blood actors) to make it as hard as possible to tell the difference. As, if you rightly say, we place ourselves into their minds - imagining their favored 'deception strategies'/MO - it would make perfect sense for them to do so.