The role of celebrities in hiding media deception

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
lux

The role of celebrities in hiding media deception

Unread post by lux »

I think the following quote by nonhocapito (from another thread) hits the nail on the head and is deserving of its own thread.
nonhocapito wrote:
Just like with the big hollywood stars: the vast power they hold is not --cannot be-- left alone and in liberty to express itself. From a certain level up, it must be harnessed and controlled.

Just as an example, imagine what would happen if Angelina Jolie would wake up tomorrow, and decided to tell the world to pay attention to the material the media spreads, because it is often entirely fake. What impact it could have on the running psyops? Or what would happen if that hack Charlie Sheen, instead of actively working in support of the Alex Jones psyop, had decided one day to speak out about 9/11 being fake. Do you believe for a second that this could happen in our world?

The deafening silence about media fakery is proof that all these people who deal with hollywood or the media at the higher levels, and hence must know about the system to some degree, must be under some form of control or restraint.
Otherwise, instead than producing an album called "the dark side of the moon", the pink floyd could have produced an album called "the fake side of the moon" -- what would have happened then?
As an example, back in the days of the Vietnam War many celebs were quite vocal about their disapproval of the war. Of course, much of this was likely a staged psy-op and not for the idealistic purposes that it appeared to be. But still, many celebs did speak out at that time so at least the idea of them doing so is nothing new. Yet today's celebrities hardly say a word about the endless and immoral wars, media fakery, obvious 9/11 inconsistencies, etc that the USA and others are engaged in. This silence seems like an "elephant in the room" to me.

It may not be widely known due to zero media coverage (in the USA anyway) that shortly before his untimely and suspicious death, Australian-born actor Heath Ledger did speak out against the war in Iraq. But, sadly, not for long ...

I think the following 2007 Emmy Award acceptance speech by Sally Field is interesting. Just as she begins to mention an anti-war sentiment she was completely cut off by Fox. (I saw another network's footage of this speech and she did in fact go into an anti-war message.)

The appropriate part of this clip starts at about 2:00

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkyL0Yh8r8c

You may also notice that Sally becomes confused and unable to articulate her words as soon as this anti-war idea seems to come to her mind. Is that just a coincidence or perhaps the result of some sort of mind control?

In any case I don't think it's a coincidence that all these celebrities have nothing critical to say about media fakery, immoral wars, government corruption, etc yet they would surely be in a position to know at least something about these things.
warriorhun

Re: The role of celebrities in hiding media deception

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear lux,

You are definitely on to something!
The answer to your dilemma is a single world: "INFOTAINMENT"!
The Media of today is not built up of separate panels, like of entertainment panels simply to lightly entertain the folks with irrelevant things after a hard day's work, and of serious information-sharing panels to keep you up-to-date with what's happening out there in the real world where other people work like you do all day, and so on...
No. Today bulvar-, celeb- and world-news, films and movies and soap-operas, advertisements and EVERYTHING you see on TV are one "INFOTAINMENT"-package, selling to you a non-existent, faked "reality". Celebs and politicians today are there for you for the same reason: presenting a faked show of the "real world".
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

David Icke doesn't necessarily have it all sorted out but I appreciate that he calls television in general "The Movie" whereas real life is just real life and doesn't operate the way laws of reality work within "The Movie".

In "The Movie", nobody actually stands up for what's right in our world. They are defending a mostly fictionalized, slightly congruent alternate dimension that all the celebrities worship and adore because it "comments" on our world without actually saying the truth.

American culture is like Anglo culture in that it is all about saying "the right thing" at the "right moment" - regardless of whether what you are saying is useful, helpful or actually speaks any sort of truth.

You know: "wit" instead of "wisdom".

Wisdom is perceived as hackneyed and cliche, whereas wit is seen as godly. All those Hollywood props they call actors and actresses are just so very witty in interviews, don't you think?
lux

Unread post by lux »

hoi.polloi wrote: Wisdom is perceived as hackneyed and cliche, whereas wit is seen as godly. All those Hollywood props they call actors and actresses are just so very witty in interviews, don't you think?
Yes. One of the things that Hollywood does is portray criminals as heroes (or at least sympathetic characters) and the way they do that is by making them witty. Witty and attractive and always having upbeat background music. It doesn't matter that they rob and wreck and kill -- as long as they do it in a witty, attractive and upbeat manner, this makes them heroes.

The funny thing is that in these movies there are often other criminals depicted too. But, they are not witty, not attractive and don't have upbeat background music so we identify them as "bad guys" even thought they pretty much do the same things as the "heroes" do. :blink:
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

I think the answer to why they don't say anything lies in the circumstances surrounding Ledger's death. And I wouldn't dis Charlie Sheen so easily. He seems to be doing his best to open some eyes, and some is better than none IMHO.

No, if someone in Hollywood were to take on the Illuminati, they would have to do so by very covert means. Perhaps by making in roads into the media by buying up significant chunks of it.
Guerrero

Unread post by Guerrero »

gwynned wrote:I think the answer to why they don't say anything lies in the circumstances surrounding Ledger's death. And I wouldn't dis Charlie Sheen so easily. He seems to be doing his best to open some eyes, and some is better than none IMHO.

No, if someone in Hollywood were to take on the Illuminati, they would have to do so by very covert means. Perhaps by making in roads into the media by buying up significant chunks of it.
Exactly gwynned. Look how Sheen has now been turned into a crack smoking/coke snorting feind of crazy proportions....he lost what was once a seemingly very secure day job and now has basically no hire potential in hollywood...

So you speak out...too often, too much...and outside of the "liberal hollywood actor/actress box" that you are allowed (ala susan sarandon or sean penn)....then they will bring you down...and kill your career regardless of how "hot" you are. So for example, were Angelina "Let's adopt all the poor children in the world for lots of positive attention" Jolie, were to suddenly get some brains and guts of her own and start speaking out loud about what Hollywood is REALLy about and what they are REALLY trying to sell, she would be minimized via tabloids, via mainstream news, via every media outlet with some kind of character damaging story...like she's a strung out heroin addict that doesn't know reality from fantasy and a cheating/lying/husband-stealing whore of a woman....it's like, what the media could totally make them out to be and sell to the public, is hinted at through tabloid media, almost like a warning to them. You "f" with "us", you'll end up a washed-up, strung-out, talentless crack whore who abused her children... <_<
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

Guerrero wrote:
So you speak out...too often, too much...and outside of the "liberal hollywood actor/actress box" that you are allowed (ala susan sarandon or sean penn)....then they will bring you down...and kill your career regardless of how "hot" you are. So for example, were Angelina "Let's adopt all the poor children in the world for lots of positive attention" Jolie, were to suddenly get some brains and guts of her own and start speaking out loud about what Hollywood is REALLy about and what they are REALLY trying to sell, she would be minimized via tabloids, via mainstream news, via every media outlet with some kind of character damaging story...like she's a strung out heroin addict that doesn't know reality from fantasy and a cheating/lying/husband-stealing whore of a woman....it's like, what the media could totally make them out to be and sell to the public, is hinted at through tabloid media, almost like a warning to them. You "f" with "us", you'll end up a washed-up, strung-out, talentless crack whore who abused her children... <_<
Don't know if you've heard what Randy Quaid had to say when he took 'asylum' in Canada to avoid all the Hollywoood whackers. One has to only look at how easily they ruined Michael Jackson's career in the US, even though he was exonerated of all charges in the molestation case. There are those that suggest that the Illuminati killed him in the end....I'm more convinced he, like Tupac, faked his death and escaped their grasp. Perhaps he's out seeking revenge at this very moment!
Guerrero

You know something I CAN'T STAND. Interviews with celebrities making like it's newsworthy. Larry King was a champion at this, and now his replacement, pierce brosnan?, is continuing the cause. All the late night shows are just commercials for "hollywood" with their endless celebrity interviewing. It would be one thing if these people were interesting, insightful, intelligent, aware, and discussing some relevant topics to the rest of us, but the truth is, the majority are NOT interesting, or insightful, or seemingly very aware of anything other than themselves, and all that is ever discussed is their new dumb role in some new dumb movie or tv show....how can anyone truly watch that shit and find it interesting????! :ph34r: :unsure: :huh: <_<
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

Great topic, something I have been pondering for a while.

In fact to take it one step further, why do different heads of states not point this out? I saw a video not too long ago where the former Pakistani president Musharraf was being bullied by a reporter for sheltering terrorists who had connections with "Al Qaeda" and other questions related to them providing a safe harbor for "Bin Laden". Guy was truly taken aback and mumbling disjointed sentences. :wub: Wasn't he supposed to say "F*** your psy-ops" ?

Or if we discount these sock puppets who basically are surviving because of US aid (bribe), why not someone from countries who are not sucking up to the "free world" ?

I am not sure Charlie Sheen is a victim here btw. These forums have shown plenty of times that he is on the same level as other perps spreading hoax stories. Even if he is being maligned, it might part of a role/script he has to play. Claims of banging 7 gram rocks also don't help his "image", something Jolie works so hard at :P
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

Imagine you are a celebrity in the Media.
Imagine you become disgusted with the Media.
Imagine you do not mind losing your celebrity-status and your income, and you are ready to work behind a McDonalds counter for the rest of your life.
Imagine you want to spill the beans, expose all the evil machinations of the Media, all the men behind the curtains and all their shady dealings: you want to tell it all to the un-suspecting masses of the world.
How would you do it, considering the fact that to reach the audience, there is only one way: through the Media, and there is no other way around?
A bit of catch-22, isn't it? :(
anon1911
Banned

Unread post by anon1911 »

lux wrote: In any case I don't think it's a coincidence that all these celebrities have nothing critical to say about media fakery, immoral wars, government corruption, etc yet they would surely be in a position to know at least something about these things.
Why would anyone want to hurt the ruling system in which he/she lives better than the rest?
lux

Unread post by lux »

warriorhun wrote:Dear All,

Imagine you do not mind losing your celebrity-status and your income, and you are ready to work behind a McDonalds counter for the rest of your life.
Imagine you want to spill the beans, expose all the evil machinations of the Media, all the men behind the curtains and all their shady dealings: you want to tell it all to the un-suspecting masses of the world.
How would you do it, considering the fact that to reach the audience, there is only one way: through the Media, and there is no other way around?
How would I do it? I would find (or perhaps buy) a small publishing company and start writing books. Or, perhaps, make video presentations or public lectures. I think I would feel a responsibility to use my financial gains to educate the public in what was really going on. At the very least I think I would contribute support to those I felt were doing this.

anon1911 wrote:
Why would anyone want to hurt the ruling system in which he/she lives better than the rest?
Integrity? Ethics? Honor? Concern for one's fellows and future children? A desire to help rather than harm?

In my case I made a significant part of my income from Hollywood for years (though hardly a celebrity!) until I realized what it was all about and I simply walked away from it. I decided I didn't want to assist in the demise of my species just to make a buck.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

How would you do it?
Try:
Thanks, but I don't want to have sex.
Nope, no more booze for me.
Sorry, but you're not really my type.
Good evening officer, isn't it lovely out tonight?
Oh, I just couldn't.
No one wants to hear me sing.
:rolleyes:
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

Simple. If I were well placed in Hollywood, I would know lots of people. I might be able to even intuit which of them I could trust and suggest we 'invest' in the media in small increments, under names that no one would trace back to us. I might also have connections to wealthy people in other countries who have had enough and would welcome a plan to expose these gangsters.

I might also create internet sites that expose these ideas to a new group of people that relies less on TV and more on the technology of the future. I'd create controversy everywhere I could on the internet, mixing truth with fiction and a good bit of acting. I might stage events with the help of my friends, like Randy Quaid did when he sought asylum in Canada to escape the Hollywood whackers. I would create sites like Vigilant Citizen that explain how the Illuminati works within the music industry to demoralize the youth. I might buy RT, for instance. And when I really start thinking big, I'll create the appearance of wars and revolution all around the world, just to show 'm what Hollywood can do.

I'd like to say these are my ideas, but it's been done. And that's just for starters.
Guerrero

gwynned wrote:Simple. If I were well placed in Hollywood, I would know lots of people. I might be able to even intuit which of them I could trust and suggest we 'invest' in the media in small increments, under names that no one would trace back to us. I might also have connections to wealthy people in other countries who have had enough and would welcome a plan to expose these gangsters.

I might also create internet sites that expose these ideas to a new group of people that relies less on TV and more on the technology of the future. I'd create controversy everywhere I could on the internet, mixing truth with fiction and a good bit of acting. I might stage events with the help of my friends, like Randy Quaid did when he sought asylum in Canada to escape the Hollywood whackers. I would create sites like Vigilant Citizen that explain how the Illuminati works within the music industry to demoralize the youth. I might buy RT, for instance. And when I really start thinking big, I'll create the appearance of wars and revolution all around the world, just to show 'm what Hollywood can do.

I'd like to say these are my ideas, but it's been done. And that's just for starters.
Yeah. I think the truth is that the majority, like 99.99% of hollywooders, might actually think that promoting the agenda of the "illuminati" or whatever the heck you want to call the establishment, greedy mofos, etc...are part and parcel of the system. They don't see outside the box because they are the box or in the box and can't see the forest for the trees. Many of the big names are generational hollywooders, meaning they've been schooled to "think" a certain way... and therefore they may even believe that their roles in such films as "Independence Day" and "Flight Yadayadayada" and "wag the dog" and "men staring at goats" etc etc... are them "spreading truth" but yet their idea of truth is actually totally perverted, but they can't see that because that perverted truth is the only "truth" they've ever known, therefore they promote it willingly and gladly and thank their "lucky stars" for getting to be a million-dollar "baby" "celebrity" <_<