REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
hoi.polloi

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I object to being told my best friend never existed
I object to your assertion that your "best friend" wasn't an imaginary individual you have been incentivized to protect. This thread isn't the place for that discussion, but it will be the end of the discussion if you don't start making it abundantly clear that you are not a disruptive paid troll here, now.

Over ten years have gone by and I find it very hard to believe that real victims would produce idiot trolls like yourself at their defense. I find it considerably more believable that the lateness of your appearance has to do with the gangster intelligencia resisting giving attention to the powerful influence of September Clues and the truth in its research.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I'm sure you guys are on top of that stuff.
HappyCynic, we are not 'on top' of the NASA research. We are just cracking open the hoax. Many others have studied the falseness of the moon landings in the past but this age seems to be a renaissance in terms of actually bringing to light the depth of the hoaxes we are exposed to on a daily basis.

Welcome and hopefully you can add something useful to the research yourself.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

hoi.polloi wrote:
I object to being told my best friend never existed
I object to your assertion that your "best friend" wasn't an imaginary individual you have been incentivized to protect. This thread isn't the place for that discussion, but it will be the end of the discussion if you don't start making it abundantly clear that you are not a disruptive paid troll here, now.

Over ten years have gone by and I find it very hard to believe that real victims would produce idiot trolls like yourself at their defense. I find it considerably more believable that the lateness of your appearance has to do with the gangster intelligencia resisting giving attention to the powerful influence of September Clues and the truth in its research.
"I find it very hard to believe that real victims would produce idiot trolls like yourself at their defense"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

I object to your assertion that your "best friend" wasn't an imaginary individual you have been incentivized to protect.
Possibly the best knee-jerk response I have ever read.
maggie

Unread post by maggie »

Hi,
My name is Maggie Burkhardt. I live in rural Eastern Ontario, Canada. I'm 58 years old, married, have five cats and since 2008 I feel reasonably alert to the efforts of those who are trying to corral us into a progressively dystopian world.
I came across your site in March 2011, right around the time of the Fukishima disaster, and haven't looked back.
Your work here resonates with me completely, but I haven't registered with you until now because I don't have meaningful resource material to add to the body of work here.
Today, I came across mention of a new book by Gabby Giffords and would like to post same, for your amusement, at least.
Thank you for this tremendous body of work and for all you do. It can be a lonely business, but I appreciate the dedication and expertise of all the sincere researchers here.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Welcome, Maggie! :)
HappyCynic
Banned

Unread post by HappyCynic »

hoi.polloi wrote: » November 3rd, 2011, 8:46 pm

HappyCynic, we are not 'on top' of the NASA research. We are just cracking open the hoax. Many others have studied the falseness of the moon landings in the past but this age seems to be a renaissance in terms of actually bringing to light the depth of the hoaxes we are exposed to on a daily basis.

Welcome and hopefully you can add something useful to the research yourself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi hoi.polloi, I'm not sure yet how to get my post to automatically post the comment I'm replying to but I'll be as short and clear as I can.
When I said, "I'm sure you guys are on top of it" I meant that I'm sure you guys are on top of the forum as far as being open to ideas like the one I had about having a thread full of nothing but the pictures from this forum...cluster of moon pics over here or group of 911 pics right there all at once and in your face. Screams volumes in my opinion. I understand that it seems like I'm lazy (like I don't want to read and study what you all are saying) but I see it as a powerful way to get the message through. Just like if I had a huge box of your photo proof and dumped on the floor for a friend.....they would quickly and effectively get the 'point'.
Without judging those people who don't read everything on the site, go ahead and make a thread with flashing sparkling heading a marching band and fireworks and then when they go and scroll through a see photo after photo that 'seed' is then planted in their mind within seconds.
:lol: :) <_< :unsure: :huh: :o :blink: :angry: :( :wacko: ;)
You know....marketing...quickly grab their attention/hard hitting. The same way 'they' do it. Seems dumbed down approach but it would work I think. Especially these days when people are used to tiny sound bites and having short attention spans. I believe a lot of skeptical people would respond to it...the idea that MSM can and will fake video/pictures for their own gain and manipulation.
Just a thought from me and pardon me if it's been thought through and decided against.
Take Care~Thanks~Keep it up =)
burningame

Unread post by burningame »

Yes. Fighting fire with fire. Excellent suggestion if we are serious about working to get the message out further.

Recently I posted (as ‘arcturus’) on a jazz website forum (American) on a thread called “911, Jobs and Lies”. I mentioned September Clues and CluesForum; but they were just not interested. I even quoted Heiwa.

I’m not as gung-ho as you guys… I didn’t feel like pushing it further than a few posts…

http://forums.allaboutjazz.com/showthre ... post574779

Some were put off by the whole ‘conspiracy’ thing: the Apollo hoax, ‘vicsims’ etc. I don’t know if they’re real people or not, but judging their responses by the standards and instincts of this site, I’d have to say they were all perps! But, maybe they’re just musicians(!)?

I have two concerns. One is the overwhelming feeling that we are preaching to the converted – that is, nobody who buys this message hasn’t come far, far down the path already. That’s like .001% of the people. The other is that I feel the forum is getting too diffuse. The bigger it gets, the harder it is to get/read everything for a visitor. The rules are seemingly stringent, but a hell of a lot of conjecture (or, if you like, disinfo) gets in and ‘infects’ the site, that may or may not help the cause. I’m not sure how the mods feel about this, but maybe a branch of the research could be dedicated to the one-fix-hit approach: an easily-digestible package…
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

HappyCynic & Burningame,

As much as it might seem like a good idea to "fight fire with fire" or use the same "marketing" techniques as the Media and PIC, I don't believe that's what this research or forum is about.
We are not trying to 'indoctrinate' or "convert" people against their will, but to provide enough information in one place for anyone with doubts about the 'official' stories to easily find, watch, read, think and decide for themselves.

That's why there is a 'search' button, as well as a specific topic for anyone who wants to try to Debunk a September Clue

Becoming impatient with those who haven't yet realized that (or how much) they're being fooled can be counterproductive if you really think that entitles you to use the same methods as the perps to 'enlighten' them. That can have the same obnoxious and self-defeating effect as any perp-controlled, kooky "truth" site or fanatical religious evangelist.

Bringing up the subject on other unrelated forums is good, despite the usual negative responses (to be expected), it will still be seen by far more than those who replied. You can't expect others to instantly 'get it' when most of us took at least a few months of reading and research to begin to grasp the scope and scale of it all. This is not something that can be made "easily-digestible" either, every individual must choose what and how much to take in and at their own pace. There is no 'instant download' for understanding the multiple levels of deception we're subjected to every day.

Those who do have doubts already are open to the research and various ideas discussed and presented on this site, just as we all were to find our way here in the first place. Those who don't, won't, and I for one will not stoop to any perp tactics to convince anyone unwilling to question and look for themselves.
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

Excellent post Maat. :) I remember going through similar path about this whole deal.

Also made the mistake of trying to introduce the concept casually to a couple of friends and getting laughed at. It is much better to just mention September Clues and Cluesforum and ask them to read and think for themselves rather than herding anyone as it usually puts them off. TV fakery is not for everyone especially for us who have been washed for a long time and believed only movies etc are fiction but real time news channels are gospel and the media/press is free and fair.
HappyCynic
Banned

Unread post by HappyCynic »

I agree. I think that's what makes this sight so appealing to me. I guess I was looking for a "to sum it up" or "in a nutshell" after or before every post HaHa. Honestly, I didn't know what objective and subjective meant until I got out of school even though I excelled in school. I've never heard those terms used. I guess that means I was good at doing what I was told and not so much graduating from how to think for yourself and look around you. I've never heard those terms used. But, I was told growing up that everything was about money(on tv) and never believe what you see and hear.
RichardBDawson

Unread post by RichardBDawson »

Nationality: American
Goal: Truth seeker staying informed to articulate small doses of truth to others
Current Focus: How psyops events as training drills are being used to manipulate citizens
Profession: IT
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Pets: Dog
Politics: Conservative, independent, Constitutionalist

Challenge to watch "news" to debunk and expose the actors and false flags, while going back in history to overlay what was propaganda to what is fact. Truthing them out is a huge score. "News" daily is only a "Wag the Dog" to do list for a list to debunk. Hard to find anything that hasn't been spinned, faked or rewritten. Better to start out that everything is theory until it can be proven true. Be objective, unemotional observer, find the evidence & facts, find what doesn't belong and what is missing. Ready for others to punch holes in my logic because only with feedback can anyone improve discovery skills.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

RichardBDawson wrote:Ready for others to punch holes in my logic because only with feedback can anyone improve discovery skills.
Good philosophy, Richard! Welcome :)
TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

Profession: Software Development
Born: Baton Rouge, LA
Residence: Dallas, TX
Research: Started with Dr. Judy Wood's book, initial interest how the towers fell.
Religion: Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Facebook: I'll share privately if you ask
Politics: Normally conservative. I voted for Bush twice and McCain last. Not sure what I will do this time. Not impressed so far.

I'm rather new to the Truther movement. On 9/11 I was on vacation not too far from the event. I was on the first flight that took off after the event. On the ten year anniversary I decided to look again. I was mostly curious how the big towers fell into their own footprint with almost nothing left. I had heard of building 7 but never looked into it. September Clues was the last resource I found. It put all the pieces together and showed me a lot of things I did not know. For the longest time I hated Bush because he let Americans die. Now I know why he can sleep at night. There were no victims. The magnitude of cover up is just incredible. I am here to learn and contribute. I sent the site a donation so it should be easy for Simon to look me up. I included a note that I wish the world could see the information in this site.

I've tried sharing my findings with close friends and family and they are apprehensive to learn the truth. I guess I understand. Its hard to look back. The more difficult thing is coming to terms that our government lied to us. We want to trust and believe our leaders. I appreciate that there are others like me and want to know the truth.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"For the longest time I hated Bush because he let Americans die. Now I know why he can sleep at night."

Dead brown people far away wont upset BushClown's sleep either! An estimated 320,000 Iraqi children murdered by the American and British. Hitler didnt stoop so low, the biggest holocaust of children ever to take place! Way to go George!!