MADRID 11-M

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

This vid is from TVE1 website.

http://www.rtve.es/mediateca/videos/200 ... 6480.shtml

Seems it was broadcast on TVE's second channel on 11th March 2004. The broadcast cuts in with a good look at an Arabic note found in the Lucky Van load of terrorist handbooks, confessional vids and Muslim paraphernalia.

At 48sec begins some jumpy chopper footage of the tall train in Santa Eugenia stn. The quality makes it hard to see what's happening, but the damaged areas look particularly vague and opaque in places, you think?

At 11:36, a sports hall floor of wailing victims. The quality is dodgy again. What could explain this? Image tricks, actors? Injured people!

What d'you think, mate? Image Ni idea, tio.
idschmyd

The right eye is an innocent hexagon, but the other suggests something more sinister :unsure:
idschmyd

On people who knew people. Last week, a client not called Rita claimed that she used to work with someone who was killed in the Madrid Event. She said his name was Jos? Luis and he worked with her at Caja Madrid. There’s only one Jos? Luis on the lists, a seventeen year old called Betencourt, or Tenesaca Betencourt, depending on the list. I saw Rita the next day and, with some decorum, asked her how old Jos? Luis was. She immediately said 'not young', and guessed he was around 30-40. I asked if she was sure about the name, and she said she was. I asked if she had attended the funeral. She said that she had been pregnant in hospital at the time but her colleagues had attended. I asked if she had ever really seen him, perhaps touched him. She said yes, seemed slightly sheepish, perhaps unsure where my questions were going, perhaps insulted by them, perhaps entering that state cashiers enter as they’re handing over way too much change. Anyway, JL wasn’t on the list.

I met Rita again this week. She said she had emailed a former colleague and confirmed the name was not Jos? Luis, it was Jos? Miguel Valderrama. He was 26, which surprised her because she remembered him as? she used the word ‘father’. I suppose ‘fatherly type’? Seems she had been informed not reminded of this character.

JMV is on the lists, with El Pais adding the surname ‘Lopez’. The pics:

ImageImage

The blurbs give his age and place of work, gf name (Roc?o) and some bits and bobs.

Not sure what’s going on with Rita, but I suppose for the moment that she’s not consciously toying with perceptions. This is a pdf file of a letter from the Fed of Financial Services to members of Caja Madrid dated March 18th 2004, exactly a week after the campaign launch. I don’t know yet if Rita saw it at the time. At the end you see a long list of testimonies from JMV’s work colleagues saying what a great chap he was, interspersed with poetry and anecdotes. Many of the comments suggest a childlike and joyful man, even the letter refers to his youthfulness ('fatherly type', ‘not young’, '30-40'??).

First impression of the letter is heavy weight propaganda bent on making this prefabbed sprout a reality. There’s a largely functional translation below should you wish.

Rita is a friendly lady, slim, wide-eyed, strung like a gazelle, a political but comely smile. We meet again next week. I’m thinking of putting together some mug shots to see if she can identify JMV. Any other ideas for a continuation? Stress positions? Perhaps I should leave her alone.

Letter from "Las Secciones Sindicales de CC.OO., ACCAM, UGT, Alternativa Sindical y CSICA en Caja"

For us at CajaMadrid, the attack has been particularly hard. In this massacre we have lost a colleague and various relatives of employees; at the same time, six members of La Caja have been injured. On behalf of the staff, we offer our sincerest respect and commiserations ? We put ourselves again at your disposal and will do everything that it is our hands to do. We have set up [poor choice?] an account for contributions for the thousands of victims of this massacre, that will help them to deal with the various circumstances that come from a situation like this. The account number is?. We encourage you all to give, although we know that no economic help will erase the profound imprint of this event, especially for the more than two hundred families that have lost loved-ones forever.

As we have said, among the fatally wounded we find our colleague, JMV, who worked in the building in Plaza Celenque in Madrid, in 0735-Activos Adjudicados. JM was 25. An economist, he joined the company in 2000. A good worker and colleague, he had brilliant professional prospects ahead of him. Sensitive to his surroundings, he was one of those who keep one step ahead when circumstances demand. This is why he had no doubts about going to Galicia to help with ‘chapapote’ [clean up after Prestige oil spill of 2002, an emotionally charged event; just chant ‘nunca m?s’ everyone knows what you’re talking about.]

Also, he was a candidate in the last elections of the union, to which he had been affiliated since the beginning of his professional career with Caja, convinced of the necessity for staff to organise themselves and the role that unions must play in modern working relations.

JMV brought together in his personality all the best values of a youth that is not always judged fairly: nobility, generosity, high vision, solidarity and commitment, as much as permanent kindness and a smile that rubbed off on everyone. His hopes and dreams for himself with his parents, his girlfriend and his friends, have been tragically cut short.

The representatives of the workers at the Council of Admin have suggested for this Organ[ ?? translation breakdown] that the name JMV be given to one of the Social Work initiatives with a permanent character, such as a facility or a grant? The Council unanimously supports the suggestion.

But without doubt, it is JM’s colleagues who can best speak about JM. We shall let them speak, as a reminder and a tribute to our companion and to the rest of the victims of this brutal massacre.

Followed by gushing tributes aplenty.
idschmyd

This is a look at the tributes in the letter to Caja Madrid employees. The letter opens that is is on behalf of CCOO (The Confederacion Sindical de Comisiones Obrearas), The Asociaci?n de Cuadros de Caja, The Union General Trabajadores, Alternativa Sindical and CSICA (Confed de Sindicatos Independientes de Cajas de Ahorras). However, if you look up ‘comfia CCOO’ you find Federacion de Servicios Financieros y Administrativos.

There are twenty eight messages in this survey, which excludes the free-floating poetry. There are five key themes. To the right is the number of messages that mention them.

1. Smile 11
2. Contagious joy/vitality for life 8
3. Solidario/helpful, sharing. 8
4. Youthfulness 5
5. Eyes and stare 3

1-17 yield most of the data, with the exception of a solidario (3), a youthfulness (4), and all eye comments (5) which appear in 19-28. Did the smile-lovers have their own department?

It’s entirely secular, with the exception of a ‘heaven’ in number 28.

The only proper nouns are Heaven, Vallekas, and Galicia, each mentioned once. Besides this, no word pertains to places or people except JMV and the alleged writer.

The attempted concrete moments remembered.

1. those courses we shared that welcomed us to the Caja.
2. He was from Vallekas and used to frequent some divy little place there to eat.
3. ...the fun of that day, we couldn’t stop laughing!
4. JM sleeping on my sofa, wrapped up with my four dogs and my cat. He was also an animal lover.
5. We spent so much time together I can’t sum up such an extraordinary friend: the games of paddle, the little caf? in the morning, regular drinks and his company on the return to Atoch. He left smiling and giving happiness to everyone. I will never forget you.” [Extraordinary. JM did all these things.].
6. When do we go? What are we playing at? Should we take anything? When and where? The laughs of the trip to Galicia after getting covered in oil. Saying goodbye that night.

I’m out of laughter. Here’s a working translation for anyone with time. Else be advised; it’s the same ol same?

1 Fabi?n 1 3 4
It surprised me, and today it makes me emotional to remember, realising when we met again that you kept your helpful character, that kindness that we all loved on those courses we shared that welcomed us to the Caja, and in which you were you the youngest. Keep smiling, as we did then, forever.

2 Pablo 2
I choose to keep the vitality, joy and the desire for life with which he infected everybody. Although I could keep writing good things about JM, I think they sum up his personality very well.

3 Tom?s 1 2
?I remember the joy, spontaneity and enthusiasm that JM took with him to all facets of his life that transferred to everyone, making everyone a part of his vitality and optimism and with the desire to smile at all times and in all circumstances, as much as the humour and sincerity that characterised him. I will always remember you.

4 Laura 1 2 3 (4)
To me he was a child, he was very special and gave me many things, just a few of which were joy, vitality, desire to do things, to make plans, and more than anything to always share them with others. He enjoyed everyone and everything and never lost anything neither his temper nor his smile. I am grateful for all this and I’m sure he was very happy. And I’m gonna miss him a lot.

5 Araceli 0
If each of us was a special person for JM, he is still special for all of us. We miss him.

6 Isabel 2 3 4
Everyone’s child, a child of solidarity, joy and full of life. I will miss you.

7 Monti 4
Little Jose loved to go to Vallekas, his birth town, to a right dive where the food was the best.
[A Josito le gustaba ir a Vallekas, su pueblo natal, al sitio mas cutre...donde mejor se com?a.]

8 Trini 1 (x6) 2
He has something that made my sadness happy: his smile. Even in such painful times it is able to make me smile so that I always see him smiling. Talking about football, he was smiling; talking about politics, [guess what]? he was always smiling. Even in these times he leaves us smiling. A big kiss and my best smile for you.

9 Gema 1 2
?. I miss the contagiousness of your joy and above all I miss being able to keep enjoying your company and your smile. Your memory will never be forgotten.

10 Olga 1
I remember the fun of that day, we couldn’t stop laughing! I found a fantastic person?

11 Isabel 1
Where is the smile of ?rea [the department]. How much I miss it. Happy birthday?

12 Raquel 1 2 3
Every morning as I return to work I miss your smile and that word of joy you had for anyone.

13 Luis 0
Real friendship is like phosphorescence; it shines best when all is dark.

14 Paloma
He would only not exist if we forgot him, and that is impossible.

15 Marta 1
Although my baguette doesn’t taste the same every morning, that beautiful smile, tattooed in my memory, shines every day at breakfast.

16 Amando 3
I admire you for your commitment to those less unfortunate. I miss you.

17 Antonio 1 3
You ask me to choose a moment?.. his smile.his disposition to do things.No, I remember him sleeping on my sofa, wrapped up with my four dogs and my cat. He was also an animal lover?

18 Elenita 1 2 3
He was a great guy; noble and committed to everyone. We spent so much time together I can’t sum up such an extraordinary friend: the games of paddle, the little caf? in the morning, regular drinks and his company on the return to Atoch. He left smiling and giving happiness to everyone. I will never forget you.

19 Montse Tribulations.com
There is no pain without suffering nor sadness with hope. There is no absence of a companion if you carry him in spirit. You wake in silence but I know who goes with you, where you are you are not alone, not today nor tomorrow. There is no forgetting, no resentment, there is no sadness nor desperation, there is in my heart only your memory, champion. Be happy.

20 Maena 5+Award nomination
I will never forget your eyes full of light brimming with enthusiasm nor that romantic air of your stare overwhelming the material body that shelter them ??

21 M? Jos?. 2 3 5
He could say everything with that stare, which stood out/was outstanding.his energy for life and to share it with people, a thing that he had that gave him a bond with others, it couldn’t be any other way.

22 Mar?a
When do we go? What are we playing at? Should we take anything? When and where? The laughs of the trip to Galicia after getting covered in oil. Saying goodbye that night.

23 Nuria, Macarena, Mariv?, Galia y Teresa. 4
To JM: you were the baby of the department and now you’ll never be able to grow except in our hearts.

24 Mamen Confused person.
This sounds like goodbye, but how are we going to say goodbye if you haven’t gone yet? A really sincere and heartfelt smacker, there wherever you may be. We love you and miss you.

25 Pilar Tribs.com
It doesn’t go, it isn’t forgotten, not the pain nor the sadness, nor the emptiness you leave. What can I say of you, only, how proud I am to have met you.

26 Amalia.
Jose, everyday I feel your steps, your love, bringing you closer to us.

27 Unnamed
He could talk about all subjects; history, art, cultura, environment, Young people’s problems?.

28 Unnamed 5
My competitor, my opponent, my challenger, my antithesis of age [Hm?], my spear, my companion and my excellent adversary that could not be. A prince with a handsome stare [?]. Today heaven is better.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

:D :D :D
"Although my baguette doesn’t taste the same every morning,
that beautiful smile, tattooed in my memory, shines every day at breakfast."

Good Heavens, Idschmyd...this post of yours made my day. Thanks.

I can almost sense the phosphorescence of your contagious smile staring at the optimistic energy of my joyful dogs whose friendly steps fill my house with solidarity and joy, along with the extraordinary vitality of your romantic prose, the oily texture of which will remain forever tattooed in my mind and never be forgotten - you champion, you !
http://www.septemberclues.org
idschmyd

simonshack 4 Jan 29 2010, 03:11 AM wrote: :D :D :D
"Although my baguette doesn’t taste the same every morning,
that beautiful smile, tattooed in my memory, shines every day at breakfast."

I can almost sense the phosphorence of your contagious smile staring at the optimistic energy of my joyful dogs whose friendly steps fill my house with solidarity and joy, along with the extraordinary vitality of your romantic prose, the oily texture of which will remain forever tattooed in my mind and never be forgotten - you champion, you !
:lol: Excellent! They'll be trying to recruit you if you carry on like that.

How can I describe such an extraordinary friend: tennis, beer, train to work, coffee machine? oh the times the times.

I think ‘Paloma’ sails closest to the wind: ‘He would only not exist if we forgot him, and that is impossible.’ He will only exist if we think of him.
idschmyd

Just a fluffy moment;

Just had a breakthrough with a good friend and long standing proponent of the reality of Fake Terrorism, someone who previously knew it was all real because ‘it was all around you’, (indescribably frustrating), and someone who previously saw nothing suspicious with this man’s moustache.

(El se?or Gago who at the time of his launch into the public arena had a daughter of 9 and a son of 11). (Sigh).

We’d been arguing bitterly again about? well, her daughter was at school with the daughter of a woman who died. Say no more. But my apparent ungratefulness with that ‘news’ was taken very harshly. So we’d got talking about coincidences, the multitude of them that, most likely, helped to dilute and bury all those other coincidences, and it occurred to me to introduce her to the UK Show’s Introduction, the lame decision to shove up to the front Mr. Scuzball Power and his hair-raising balderdash.

Now she doesn’t know what to think, but has certainly cooled off about the credibility of the media. Poco a poco, as they say round here.
proloft

Unread post by proloft »

idschmyd 4 Jul 27 2010, 03:40 PM wrote: Just a fluffy moment;

Just had a breakthrough with a good friend and long standing proponent of the reality of Fake Terrorism, someone who previously knew it was all real because ‘it was all around you’, (indescribably frustrating), and someone who previously saw nothing suspicious with this man’s moustache.

(El se?or Gago who at the time of his launch into the public arena had a daughter of 9 and a son of 11). (Sigh).

Cpl. Upham from Spielberg's "Saving Private Ryan" 1998.--->Image <---They both seem to possess equal amounts of dweebyness, don't they?
idschmyd

I’ve been looking for signs that the Leganes Seven yes seven were fictional. Intriguing with plenty to amuse but haven’t found anything out of the ordinary beyond crap images, endless assertions of alleged evidence, dodgy witnesses and character references etc ad inf). But this came up. You might be way ahead of me, sorry to bore if so.

Aznar’s Political Blunder

The Telegraph:
In the immediate aftermath, prime minister Jose Maria Aznar blamed the attack on the armed Basque separatist group Eta, despite its denial and the mounting evidence that the perpetrators were inspired by Islamic jihad.

Police discovered a van with detonators and a tape-recording of verses from the Koran outside the station where the trains had departed. A video claiming the attacks for al-Qa'eda was found near a Madrid mosque.

With the bombs going off just three days before a general election, Spaniards became convinced that the attacks were a reprisal for their involvement in US-led invasion of Iraq.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... court.html

Which pretty much spells out the scam, I believe.

Some background:
At 1:30pm on the day, interior Minister Angel Acebes announces to the media that with the train bombings “ETA has achieved its objectives.” There’s no particular evidence to say so at this time, so Aznar’s team was assuming it was ETA. Also on the 11th, Basque Country President Juan Jos? Ibarretxe condemned the attacks, saying that "when ETA attacks, the Basque heart breaks into a thousand pieces.” (Wiki) Furthermore, Aznar has been a direct target himself in the past. So can he be excused for his haste to get busy ‘retaliating’?

A Thatcher eyes-rolling ‘we will fight on’ moment? More involved, I’m afraid. Guardian reports that the Spanish government ‘within hours of the attacks and with no culprit identified ?pushed a motion blaming Eta through the security council’. Hasty work by Mr. Aznar. Did nobody mention the Islamic evidence to him? It was poised to go so wrong, wasn’t it? (How does that pushing process work?)

By eleven o’ clock that evening, national TV broadcasts a confessional letter received by Spanish authorities from an Islamic extremist group in the UK. According to CBS, “US authorities believe the group is ‘notoriously unreliable’ and does not necessarily speak for Osama bin Laden's organization.” Either way, on day one, within hours of the first News presentation, public focus is guided and divided between Islam and ETA.

Islamic links come quick and in groups, and by day three, March 14th, after the broadcast of an Al Q related confessional vid and the arrest of Jamal Zougam (already with links to Al Q published in the international media), Aznar’s ETA dinghy is truly sunk. He loses the election and so much more. The press is relentless, the people merciless. Time Magazine, March 14th, 2004:

Many demonstrators blamed Aznar for provoking the attacks. "Yesterday, we were marching in mourning. Tonight it's out of revulsion at the politics that produced this terrorism," said Francisco Rodr?guez, a middle-aged insurance-firm employee. "I hold the government responsible for the deaths on Thursday because we went out to support an unjust war.”

You get it? Oh, you got it a while ago. Just to clarify, the official CT says that Aznar’s advisors launched into a plan to convince Spaniards that Islam had nothing to do with this attack despite existing and mounting evidence pointing to Islam and all the links to AlQ you can imagine. You read stories that Aznar was calling round his mates in high places to have them put in a nod for the ETA line, but if this were a case of Islamic terror (and it was looking that way from about Sept 2001) what chance was there that the Global Constabulary would cover it up? It was an utterly hopeless gambit by Aznar, explained by the notion that he was lost whatever he did since Islam had attacked Spain.

It is probably a more cunning plan than I’ll ever know, (for example, linking AlQ Terror to existing ETA programming, as with attempts to link the new breed of enenemy to IRA conditioning in UK citizens), and it ties in with other games played in selling this fakery, but intitially it acts as a sort of bind, an old salesman’s trick; your place or mine, ETA or Al Q. The audience was already primed to buy into an Islamic attack, but Aznar’s ETA calls facilitated a psychological set up to lead the audience more certainly to accept the Islam line and provided immediate ‘political’ polemic, diversion to fill space and to entwine ‘M11’ with Left & Right politics. I’d wager Time Mag’s Mr. Rodriguez is fiction, but he demonstrates the set up; he basically says ‘Muslims did it and Aznar knows it’. Aznar knew no such thing. The Security Council ‘motion’ had no effect beyond recording and making concrete the government’s phony corruption.

Triggered within hours of day one, the bind/diversion carried through to the verdict, when in summing up, judge Javier Gomez Bermudez took pains to assure everyone, not least the good people of ETA, perhaps, that the group had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with M11. Did he really wish to clear ETA’s name? Did he want to rub Aznar’s nose in it? Apart from its diversionary function the assertion supposes a thorough investigation took place.

I don’t think Jos? Mar?a Aznar, man who’d done much to improve US/Iberico relations, screwed up. Now a Director at News Corp, as you know.

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

idschmyd @ Aug 8 2010, 02:57 PM wrote:

I don’t think Jos? Mar?a Aznar, man who’d done much to improve US/Iberico relations, screwed up. Now a Director at News Corp, as you know.

?Joder!

No - didn't know about Aznar's new career. Lovely, gracias. B)

http://www.newscorporation.com/corp_gov/bod.html

"Former Spanish PM to join Murdoch board"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2006/ju ... ertmurdoch
http://www.septemberclues.org
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

This is a priceless article about Antonio Salas
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/oc ... -my-friend

Antonio Salas is the pseudonym of an investigative journalist who, to learn the truth about the Madrid bombings apparently got himself circumcised, learned arabic enough to completely camouflage himself in an arabic country, befriended and became the websmater (?) to Carlos the Jackal, wrote (in arabic!) two books in support of the jihad and didn't discover squat about the bombings (which didn't stop him from writing a book about it).

--Salas would be the guy in the back to the right.

I don't believe one word of this article, but it has one interesting moment, when Salas describes part of his techniques of infiltration (he swears of having no affiliation to any secret service or propaganda machine).

"I took photos of myself in Burkin and in Jenin. Then I asked Fatima, a girl I met when investigating prostitute-trafficking, to let me take photos with her as if she was my wife. We mocked up an apartment in Barcelona to look as though it was in Palestine and took photos."

He makes no mention of it, but I bet he also uses a lot of photoshop --at least judging by the picture provided.
agraposo

Re: Two-Year Forum Anniversary

Unread post by agraposo »

Congratulations on this second anniversary! I read the forum almost daily. Thanks to it, I practically stopped watching TV and the news, and I do not trust social networks.

I'm from Madrid and I would like to investigate the 11-M, but the thread is closed for a year. Even I know a colleague who says he knew one of the victims. Is it possible that there were victims, despite being a staged event? I remember that the attack was three days before a general election, and the next month there are general elections in Spain. Will it happen something? When I speak of 911 they always ask me the same: what about 11M, there were no victims neither?
brianv

Re: Two-Year Forum Anniversary

Unread post by brianv »

agraposo wrote:Congratulations on this second anniversary! I read the forum almost daily. Thanks to it, I practically stopped watching TV and the news, and I do not trust social networks.

I'm from Madrid and I would like to investigate the 11-M, but the thread is closed for a year. Even I know a colleague who says he knew one of the victims. Is it possible that there were victims, despite being a staged event? I remember that the attack was three days before a general election, and the next month there are general elections in Spain. Will it happen something? When I speak of 911 they always ask me the same: what about 11M, there were no victims neither?
"He knew one of the victims" - was a name forthcoming?

Maybe he knew Sam Djoko pronounced Joke - o! Image

or Image

Alexander Horatio Suciu ??

Maybe he knew the clone bros...

ImageImage

IrisToribioPascual and DavidSantaMariaGarcia respectively!

I wouldn't mind seeing the thread unlocked if a mod deems it fit!
ReadyToBeDeployed

Re: MADRID 11-M

Unread post by ReadyToBeDeployed »

Part of the media(right wing) in Spain (after the change of government) are saying the trains have re-appeared!

The government was changed recently, the former "lost" because of the media handling of this "event" whatever it was.

They were said to have been destroyed in the first three days.

The farther I ever watched in the media was "The question right now is, foreign secret services or national? Who did it?"

Few victim appearances, mostly the leaders of the one or two groups of victims. They were paid well as "victims of terrorism".
Immigrants were caught applying as victims for the money and nationality.

Spanish forum. I haven't read it yet. But it's the biggest recent "development" and a hot-topic.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20cjCOBs2H8

http://www.burbuja.info/inmobiliaria/po ... -11-m.html
http://www.burbuja.info/inmobiliaria/te ... tocha.html

Pictures (taken from this threads)
agraposo

Re: MADRID 11-M

Unread post by agraposo »

And now appears the scrap of one of the wagons affected by the explosion in Santa Eugenia station. According to this news, this wagon was separated from the convoy to be repaired, and the scrap was kept.

This news was published in another media related to the right wing. All this after the recent change of government in Spain.
http://www.libertaddigital.com/nacional ... 276451410/

These are the photos of the wagon before being repaired.

photo date: 17mar2004

photo date: 21sep2004

Shed (white color), where the remains have been found

You can see more photos here.
http://www.libertaddigital.com/multimed ... taeugenia/