OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Maat

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Maat »

pov603 wrote:Image

Pity the poor girls, someone is showing them female models wearing trendy skull-emblazoned long cardigans with huge scarves...
The boys obviously know what is coming next, yes you've guessed it, male models in lacoste polo shirts and matching sweaters...
:lol: Yeah, like this recent modeling of Gina Tricot's skull cardi (see below) :rolleyes:

Btw guys, there is only one actual female represented in that group, i.e. Tonje Brenna.

@ http://scanpix.no/spWebApp/preview.acti ... s=sy764ceb
Photo caption reads: "Oslo, Stortorvet. The terrorist attack. Memorial Service in Oslo Cathedral. IMAGE: AUF management had many bad times after the massacre of Utøya. From left: Deputy Åsmund Aukrust, Director Eskil Pedersen, Secretary-General Tonje Brenna and former AUF leader Martin Henriksen. PHOTO: DAG W. PORSELÆNSFABRIK SETH"

I knew I recognized Eskil's girly 'do' :P And no woman would hold her hands over her face like that in public anyway (unless they never wear any make-up at all!), it's childish behavior regardless. But since the perp shoopers are asshats & idiots, it makes 'sense' to them.

To really see some red paintwork, just lighten it up with the gamma correction:

Poor Eskil must have been so worried about breaking his hair, he broke his right 'hand' instead:

Ouch! :blink: Another messterpiece from SCAMpix.

Yep, this shit's so bad it'd make my eyes bleed too! :wacko:

Following pics @ http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/502 ... ker-romper
ImageImage
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

nonhocapito wrote:These journalists are nothing more than propagandists who spend their lives "correcting" reality with lies and exaggerations, to the point they eventually lose the ability to recognize their own convictions and statements as artificial. Poor sods.
Major Paul M. A. Linebarger, Psychological Warfare, first published 1948:

Page 82:
"The use of wartime security procedures apply with special force to psychological warfare operations.
Civilian employees who are qualified as political experts, as writers, or as propaganda analysts are often well-educated and artistic.
They are apt to value classified information highly for the pleasure which they can derive by violating security - that is, by showing "people they can trust" how much they are "in on" certain operations. The temptation to show off is almost irresistible."

Page 94:
"The appearance of huge newspapers, systematic advertising, calculated political publicity, and opinion manipulation in other forms made it inevitable that skills which developed in civilian life should be transferred to the military.

The British had, in 1914, one of the world's finest news systems, a highly sophisticated press, and extensive experience in international communication for technical and commercial purposes, notable the undersea cable system, and they turned these to war use with considerable smoothness. From the very beginning, they nailed German propaganda as propaganda, while circulating their own as news, cultural relations, or literature."

Page 96:
"The British set the pace in coordinating political warfare with news-propaganda, and in effecting workable liaison between national policy-makers and operational and public-relations chiefs of the armed services."

Page 101:
"America emerged from the war disappointed at home and discredited abroad - so far as the heated propaganda of "making the world safe for democracy" was concerned. A more modest, more calculated national propaganda effort would have helped forestall those attitudes which, in turn, made World War 2 possible. The Creel Committee did not remember that beyond every war there lies a peace, in it's own way as grim and difficult as war. They did not understand that no war is the last war, that leeway must be left for propaganda to be effective again."

Page 106:
"For five more years the Bolshevik leaders held their country together without industrial production, without food, without weapons. They had amazingly high morale among their own select Bolshevik group, and against the common people they had two weapons, propaganda and terror. The Bolshevik propaganda was probably the finest propaganda effort ever known in history down to that time - down, perhaps, all the way to our own time. There flowed from Russia a world wide stream of propaganda, mostly clandestine, some of it overt. The Soviet government isolated itself and declared a condition of open psychological warfare against every other government on earth, including the United States."

Page 109:
"Communist psychological warfare is continuous. The themes may change - sometimes provocative, sometimes almost conciliatory - but the machinery, the operation, does not. Communist propaganda is seasoned and professional, dependent on a powerful police state at home and on uneducated or emotionally ill fanatics abroad. Modern communism is permanent psychological warfare in action."

Page 114:
"The propaganda addict takes everything with a ton of salt; what he does believe is lost in what he doesn't believe. The ordinary controls of civilized life - regard for truth, regard for law, respect for neighbors, obedience to good manners, love of God - cease to operate effectively, because the propaganda-dizzy man sees in everything its propaganda content and nothing else.

When such a man comes to power he hates his colleagues and comrades. Remembering the cold cynical way in which he himself sought power, knowing that his brother fanatics have the same ruthless arrogance the propaganda-using Party man cannot trust anyone. Blood purges, mass trials, liquidations, removal of families, concealment of crimes - all these result from the establishment of propaganda in an overdeveloped role."
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

MartinL wrote:The propaganda addict takes everything with a ton of salt; what he does believe is lost in what he doesn't believe. The ordinary controls of civilized life - regard for truth, regard for law, respect for neighbors, obedience to good manners, love of God - cease to operate effectively, because the propaganda-dizzy man sees in everything its propaganda content and nothing else.
I like this quote above all. I know it refers to the producers of propaganda in charge, but I find it a cautionary warning to us and what we do here, and as such I accept it. For sure it would be ideal to always be able to withhold social trust and regard for society in some way, even while one dissects all the propaganda and deception that seems to keep the society together. It is difficult (or rather, I find it difficult), because despite all the literature, this work is still pioneer work, in uncharted territory. And we can become "addicted to propaganda" too, like the dog is addicted to the stick. But yes, re-building new forms of trust must be part of the war against propaganda. Only scarred madmen want to see a wasteland around them.

(But I don't know if this, or what else, you were trying to say by copy-pasting this content here, MartinL.)
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

An asshole of the highest order (though the competition is nothing sort of hard), Guardian's Andrew Brown (http://www.guardian.co.uk/profile/andrewbrown), has dropped this little pearl:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog ... sto-mapped
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

nonhocapito wrote:
MartinL wrote:The propaganda addict takes everything with a ton of salt; what he does believe is lost in what he doesn't believe. The ordinary controls of civilized life - regard for truth, regard for law, respect for neighbors, obedience to good manners, love of God - cease to operate effectively, because the propaganda-dizzy man sees in everything its propaganda content and nothing else.
I like this quote above all. I know it refers to the producers of propaganda in charge, but I find it a cautionary warning to us and what we do here, and as such I accept it. For sure it would be ideal to always be able to withhold social trust and regard for society in some way, even while one dissects all the propaganda and deception that seems to keep the society together. It is difficult (or rather, I find it difficult), because despite all the literature, this work is still pioneer work, in uncharted territory. And we can become "addicted to propaganda" too, like the dog is addicted to the stick. But yes, re-building new forms of trust must be part of the war against propaganda. Only scarred madmen want to see a wasteland around them.

(But I don't know if this, or what else, you were trying to say by copy-pasting this content here, MartinL.)
That kind of person is the result of being overly skeptical of everything and its content at all times. Although there are many people who will be this kind of cold psychotic person, we could be sympathetic to them and their inability to "turn it off" when there - in fact - is no threat whatsoever to them or their way of life.

I think the benefit of knowing this 9/11 stuff is fake, and even the NASA stuff is fake, is that it doesn't really matter. Who gives a flying astro-shit if we will populate other planets at some point? Who really longs to see another race eliminated from the planet? They are in the minority. Most people care about a few things: Am I having sex right now? Am I eating well? Do I feel good right now? Do I feel like I am participating in my community? Am I hated or liked?

I am not trying to diminish what we've found - only to bear in mind that the propaganda we imagine is possible is not made possible by people who are sane or balanced. I think that most sane and balanced people exist in a sea of ignorance and if they are sane and reasonable they can admit that the tiny bit of truth they own is really rather small and exclusively important to them - and not many other people.

What we "know" about how some events are faked is not objectively important. It is important to us to differentiate between whom we should and should not trust. But at a certain point, you just have to trust the people who haven't earned it because if you don't, you end up a paranoid broken person like those who are making this 9/11 stuff happen.

They are obsessed with power - when it really doesn't make a difference how much power they have or not. This is why our "job" on this site is so sad and strange and darkly humorous - and why I am distancing myself from it lately: the bullies of the world flock here to try to bully us with words, but they are the ones in a Sisyphean task to manipulate everyone to prevent being manipulated. The trick to life is often to just "go with it" and not try to always control it - a trick they haven't seemed to master as well as innocent babies already can when they first come into this world.

The Oslo/Utoya thread drew these kinds of weird people out of the woodwork. I am embarrassed that we are a focal point for those types of people instead of people just curious/amused at the whole situation of coordinated propaganda - which is how I think Simon and I first came into this perspective in the first place.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

To throw in a third perspective on what we do here, I think our efforts are critically important, both to ourselves, and to the future of free peoples. Our work educates one person at a time to think for himself, so that he never again automatically attributes good faith and accuracy to government press releases/pronouncements/speeches, or to mainstream media. This is the only way to live free of the miasma of propaganda that suffocates the entire world.

For four thousand years nothing has slowed down the butchery of those who are different. Our success might, over the very long term. As I said recently, I think we are obligated to continue making our best efforts to counter the propaganda, giving people something to counterbalance the weight of the established, mainstream, 'approved' version of everything.

Simon and Brianv, you've now heard from Hoi, Nonho, and me on this. What say you?
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

fbenario wrote:To throw in a third perspective on what we do here, I think our efforts are critically important, both to ourselves, and to the future of free peoples. Our work educates one person at a time to think for himself, so that he never again automatically attributes good faith and accuracy to government press releases/pronouncements/speeches, or to mainstream media. This is the only way to live free of the miasma of propaganda that suffocates the entire world.

For four thousand years nothing has slowed down the butchery of those who are different. Our success might, over the very long term. As I said recently, I think we are obligated to continue making our best efforts to counter the propaganda, giving people something to counterbalance the weight of the established, mainstream, 'approved' version of everything.

Simon and Brianv, you've now heard from Hoi, Nonho, and me on this. What say you?
Are there any lawyers who frequent this forum who could/would be prepared to give some advice as to what could or should be tackled/focussed on?
Without wishing to sound as if i am being dismissive of many of the peoples' hard work on these forums [quite the opposite I am extremely encouraged] it could possibly help if a formal direction could be established.
Admittedly the danger in this is being side-tracked or sent up a blind alley but if this research is to see the light of day with the general public there may need to be some [more] focus applied to the issues to bring people and their research in line.
Euphoria

Unread post by Euphoria »

I was thinking the same thing. I've phoned lawyers in Norway but they really weren't at all keen on helping me, suggesting that I deal only through the police instead.

What I'm planning to do is work on a certain hypothesis, as to how this fraud was pulled off. I then need to find which laws have been broken in Norway itself, if that hypothesis is correct. Then begin to assemble all relevant information and incriminating material, so there is something more tangible, more solid, that can be presented as our case.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Pov and euphoria, you are both assuming that courts and judicial systems constitute some Platonic ideal of neutrality, in which a 9/11 case will be handled and judged in good faith pursuant to evidence given under subpoena and threat of perjury.

You are both wrong, since all judicial systems are ultimately entirely controlled by the perps. Any judge who appears to be heading in this direction will receive a short phone call reminding him what the CIA did to JFK. Court case ends instantly. This is also why changing the US president changes nothing of importance to the perps - or to the rest of us.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

fbenario wrote:Pov and euphoria, you are both assuming that courts and judicial systems constitute some Platonic ideal of neutrality, in which a 9/11 case will be handled and judged in good faith pursuant to evidence given under subpoena and threat of perjury.

You are both wrong, since all judicial systems are ultimately entirely controlled by the perps. Any judge who appears to be heading in this direction will receive a short phone call reminding him what the CIA did to JFK. Court case ends instantly. This is also why changing the US president changes nothing of importance to the perps - or to the rest of us.
@fbenario whilst i appreciate the sentiment it is important that all avenues are pursued that are available and most of all expected.
In my profession i deal with the interpretation of contracts and contractual issues.
Though everyone can have an opinion on issues as such, contracts are usually established so that there is a process to follow after which, if something is not resolved, it will ultimately end in up in court.
Processes before then may include Amicable Settlement, Mediation, Arbitration, Adjudication or whatever the contract has pre-determined as agreed between the parties.
My point is that you cannot take something to the courts with regard to contractual matters until all avenues within the contract have been properly pursued even if it is ultimately to no avail.
Only then would a court hear the issues and litigation begin.
What happens thereafter [if the courts ruled against you] is entirely down to the aggrieved party [even the one who 'wins' but doesn't 'win' as 'big' as they thought].
In the case of these conspiracies [as they are viewed by joe public], it would serve no purpose not attempting to pursue the avenues open and 'legally' available and see where it took 'us'.
If this were not pursued [and bar civil insurrection or worse I do not see what else could be reasonably done as of yet], it would always be 'an elephant in the room' that we would not want to talk about but the nay-sayers would highlight at every possible instance.
Even if something was tried and failed, it would attract attention and if found by those to be un-justly found against, would warrant more support from the parts of the general public that would be better able to discern the fakery manipulation going on by those in power.
Hopefully thereafter, they would be more inclined to want to have something done about it.
Again, as I have said on a previous post, sorry if this comes across a 'preachy'.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Well said, Mr Benario. :)

Actually, Hoi, considering the extraordinary volume of traffic this topic has had, the fact that the "kinds of weird people" it attracted were not only relatively few but so laughably inept and silly (incapable of "bullying" a flea :P) only tells me that there were probably far more of those "curious/amused" at the whole "coordinated propaganda" thing than ever before. And that was quite possibly the 'silent majority' of visitors — those who don't join forums instantly to post knee-jerk reactions or deliberately troll as a desperate distraction/diversionary tactic.

(I for one spent literally months reading, watching, comparing and absorbing what was on this site and forum before registering here or posting any comment.)

Far from being "embarrassed" by that sudden influx of trolls & idiots to this thread, I take it as a clear sign of our effectiveness, like a 'lighthouse' for those trying to steer "past the reefs of greed, through the squalls of hate" (ref Cohen's Democracy).

So, to me it's much the same as lighting a beacon in the dark that people can head for to avoid dangerous terrain, you would expect it to attract some mosquitoes and gnats as well ;)

May the lights in The Land of Plenty shine on the truth some day.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear Euphoria and pov603,

Legal action based on our findings? It is as big a pipe-dream as I ever saw one.
How old are you? Does not matter. Answer one single question:

Do you have the original!!! photographs/videos, as the un-questionable proofs of Media fakery?

If not, that's case closed, period, thank you very much.

That is NOT our job to be the saviours of humanity. Christ already did it way back then.

Democracy is bullshit, our national states are taken over by hostile forces pursuing alien interests. Turning to their institutions for justice is a laugh.

Do something useful instead of dreaming on duty.
1. Stop watching TV. Throw it out of the window if you wanna have fun.
2. Speak with the people around you: you will have time on your hands, since you do not watch TV. If you tell them your take on the Media fakery, and your personal findings, they will listen. A court case on the topic would be just another news item forgotten after 10 minutes to them.
Last edited by warriorhun on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonathan

Unread post by Jonathan »

all so true IMO too! B)
quite the opposite to our previous "meeting" ;)

[edit:] even after the edit of the referring post ;) - all so true!
Euphoria

Unread post by Euphoria »

Warriorhun, we've had many attempts by (most likely paid) trolls on here to influence us into admitting defeat and returning to our daily routines accepting the political status quo because it's 'too late.' We also now have mainstream journalists going to the effort to review cluesforum and dismiss the theories contained on these pages. The characters involved are not doing this for fun; it's a carefully co-ordinated, planned and paid-for strategy. They have teams of people working on this, for goodness' sake! This indicates that the work of Simon and others on here is indeed feared by those in power.

The groups behind this staged attack are scared of individuals. As many reseachers have claimed in the past, the world government plan itself is in essence an attack on individualism. If everybody on here simply gave up and stopped contributing, how would that be an improvement? Also I believe we should be targeting journalists, police and army people with our findings. The biggest mistake I think researchers make is spending years attempting to bring a friend or relative around to their point of view, when that person will not have the ability to do anything with their newfound knowledge in any case.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear Euphoria,

What I say is you can not beat the system from the inside, conforming to the system's rules.

Listen in. Take Norway.
It was an Intelligence operation. That Minister guy was in on it, half of that pinko Party was in on it, the police was in on it, the whole Media was in on it. What does it tell you?
It tells you it was not a black operation, that it was a sanctioned operation.
Off the top of my hat, I say in Norway, there is civilian control over the armed and intelligence forces. Most likely some Parliamentary Security Comitte or Council, from the members of all elected parties.
It was sanctioned operation, so that Security Council OK-d it. It is legal!
That Parliamentary Security Council is made up of your elected officials, your representatives. They are there to carry out your wishes as people, acting in your best interests. According to them they did just that. Multikulti is strengthened, pro-white people are demonized, security is increased to save you from the evil ones.
So, who is complaining? :P
Besides, killing CGI-characters on the screen is hardly illegal, or we should hang all of them Call of Duty-players for war crimes! ;)