Where did the towers go?

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
XxCeltics34xX

Where did the towers go?

Unread post by XxCeltics34xX »

i dont know if anybody has been keeping up with Dr. Judy Wood's new book "Where Did the Towers Go?" but in case you aren't she explains it in the episode of Coast to Coast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms1uUZX_g2I
repentantandy

Re: Where did the towers go?

Unread post by repentantandy »

Has Dr. Wood ever, in the slightest way, questioned the authenticity of ANY 9/11 video or still photograph?

And how about the suspicious jpegs of her and her buddies that appear on her own website, especially the one with transparent green leaves and with shadows on the ground cast only by her two companions and NOT by her!

'nuff said. :angry:
Gary-Welz
Banned

Unread post by Gary-Welz »

Jesse Ventura is mentiond before the 1:00 minute mark :lol:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Xxceltics,

Don't you remember this?

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p2349299

"Is this really Judy's YT channel", you may ask... Well, at the time I did ask Andrew Johnson (her research colleague whom I've been in touch with in the past) for clarification. He never responded. Yet he and Judy must be aware of the channel's existence - and it is still there: Would Wood just not be bothered about people simulating herself? :P

This is the "DrJudyWood" Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/DrJudyWood

I see that Judy Wood has published a new book. However, her research is based on fake pictures. The sole purpose of her existence is, imho, to provide 'a plausible explanation' for the very stupid-looking WTC 'pulverization' animations.
repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

Dr. Fetzer has repeatedly described and complained of receiving the very same sort of disgusting and childish verbal abuse from Dr. Wood, yet he still champions her work and "makes allowances" for her character flaws.

On a recent episode of his internet radio show Fetzer devoted the full two hours to a glowing review of her new book (and never even questioning the provenance of the photos) but apparently she either refused to appear in person, or was prudently kept off the program. Her dear pal Morgan Reynolds was interviewed as a "stand-in" for her, and all the while he made it clear that he was keeping in contact with her (by computer) during the interview.

I missed the scheduled "live" interview with her that gatekeeper George Noory was supposed to do this past week, but I would assume the producers kept a very steady finger poised above the "seven-second delay" button, in case the impulsively potty-mouthed ex-professor had trouble "holding it in" before a national-broadcast audience in the millions.

Has anyone ever heard from one of her former students? I'll bet they have some colorful stories to tell. :)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Judy Wood is undoing herself - as she is designed to do. Her job, and in all likelihood the job of Nico Haupt, is to draw as much attention as possible to "no plane theory" and drive it aggressively into very shaky speculative territory that is easy to tear down.

This is why Judy doesn't have to be "all there" herself - photoshopped pics, dubious encounters with "authority", etc. she is meant to attract the "little green men" and "fairy" believers and keep them in the land of unsupported theory. Likewise Nico is there to exonerate the Bush and Clinton gangs and say it was all a foreign outside affair thanks to Star Wars weapons that Judy also endorses.

This isn't to say crazy outlandish space weapons don't exist - only that Judy and Nico constantly say the most important aspect of 9/11 isn't the global media control but some kind of supervillain Dr. Evil somewhere with a death ray.

George's buddying with Alex Jones and now Judy Wood tells us all we really need to know about Coast to Coast's intentions in ever revealing the truth; they will not dive into vicsim theory because it would have to make them (quite rightly) suspicious of their support base - Publicis Groupe, the UK-USA-Israel anti-human intelligence projects, and the people who make Coast to Coast so enormously successful.
terbates

Unread post by terbates »

Hi, haven't posted in a looong time; have tried to keep up by reading everything since you've switched over.
Neway, I know Dr. Wood has taken and is taking a lot of flak on her stance on 911, and this is not a critical nor supportive dissertation on her but, I did notice that she mentions that all the NYPD cars that were shown as having been "burnt" on 911, are all missing their door handles...........makes me think these were just props brought it for photographs. Did I miss anyone else reporting this before???
simonshack
Administrator

terbates wrote: I did notice that she mentions that all the NYPD cars that were shown as having been "burnt" on 911, are all missing their door handles...........makes me think these were just props brought it for photographs. Did I miss anyone else reporting this before???
That's right - these cars were only props (picked up in a junkyard) of the movie stage where they filmed the 9/11 rubble material.

That is - unless you wish to believe that door handles and number plates vaporize under fire:

******************************************************************************************************************************************************
Hoi, I had the exact same thought as you today: the Nico Haupt and Judy Wood characters are most likely handled by the same 'disinfo supervisor/producer'. The two of them are made with the same 'mould', so to speak: they share the same 'cutting-edge' researcher aura - and both play the role of the 'off-putting-wacky-and-irritable-tinfoil-hatter' that nobody wants to associate him/herself with. Haupt is cast as a former junkie drug addict that screams inside the NYC subways, punches 'fellow 9/11 truthers' on their noses and rolls spastically on the tarmac at Ground Zero. Wood is cast as a former brain patient struck with amnesia - and a foul-mouthed lady which every honest truth-seeker (who may, at first look, give her some attention) ultimately rejects as a crazy loon.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

simonshack wrote:Xxceltics,

Don't you remember this?

"Is this really Judy's YT channel", you may ask... Well, at the time I did ask Andrew Johnson (her research colleague whom I've been in touch with in the past) for clarification. He never responded. Yet he and Judy must be aware of the channel's existence - and it is still there: Would Wood just not be bothered about people simulating herself? :P

This is the "DrJudyWood" Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/DrJudyWood

I see that Judy Wood has published a new book. However, her research is based on fake pictures. The sole purpose of her existence is, imho, to provide 'a plausible explanation' for the very stupid-looking WTC 'pulverization' animations.
WOW a lady with the Doctor moniker speaks like this? shame on her, haha...
And those cars don't have door handles cause "Pimp my Ride" decided to take them off for effect! :D
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

repentantandy wrote:Has Dr. Wood ever, in the slightest way, questioned the authenticity of ANY 9/11 video or still photograph?
Seriously. I listened to that clip for some reason, and heard her try to justify the most ridiculous of the ridiculous. Plus the usual ploy of making the premise of the destruction of the towers incredibly complicated and fantastic, which makes people turn their brains off and go back to the 9/11 boogieman.
XxCeltics34xX

Unread post by XxCeltics34xX »

simonshack wrote:Xxceltics,

Don't you remember this?

You can (or could) fake youtube account by changing the coding in the inspect element section. Im not saying this happened but i find it odd for a "Doctor" to talk so much shit in a youtube comment. This happened to a kid who plays video games and puts videos of them on Youtube. It became big news because he had over 250,000 subscribers and people were unsubscribing from him because they thought it was real. What i find weird is that the "mark as spam" icon is slightly floating in the video as it is in your comment, Simon. I checked my inbox for mail and havent seen any other examples of this. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHDeuCMU ... re=related
simonshack
Administrator

XxCeltics,

I have a hard time to make some sense of your contributions here. What is your deal, exactly?
You have one last chance to show that you are in any way useful to this research.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Hoi, I had the exact same thought as you today: the Nico Haupt and Judy Wood characters are most likely handled by the same 'disinfo supervisor/producer'. The two of them are made with the same 'mould', so to speak: they share the same 'cutting-edge' researcher aura - and both play the role of the 'off-putting-wacky-and-irritable-tinfoil-hatter' that nobody wants to associate him/herself with. Haupt is cast as a former junkie drug addict that screams inside the NYC subways, punches 'fellow 9/11 truthers' on their noses and rolls spastically on the tarmac at Ground Zero.
Since the vicsim research first arrived on the old 9/11 movement forum, the likes of Nico Haupt, Web fairy et al, have been conspicuous by their absence from the internet. His GZ spats with Luke Rudkowski were probably all stage managed.

Here's a link pinched from the Lets roll forums, featuring Haupt who also posts as Ewing2001, posting on an internet forum at the time 9/11 was unfolding. http://www.draheid.com/archives/war-1/m ... 20384.html

Within hours he appears to be on the pulse accessing all the information.
http://www.draheid.com/archives/war-1/m ... 20641.html#

Edit, obviously the posting times are west coast time zone.
jaytotale

Unread post by jaytotale »

Last edited by jaytotale on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

jaytotale wrote:

Good point Simon but wheres my T-Shirt?
You may print it yourself. I have no budget for T-shirts. Your band rocks.