Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Unread post by simonshack »

Well folks, as far as the photographic doctoring of the event is concerned, I believe it is
*game over* :

Woah - this was an easy one... Next one please ! B)
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear nonhocapito,

Can you be able to attach a printscreen of the youtube video's I linked previously, from right at minute 1:00, which I was last time posting about, please?
I would really appreciate your help, just so I would be able to underline the point in my post. (And if you would be kind enough just to explain how to do it in three short sentences like you did previously the picture-business, it would be fantastic. I checked the FAQ but still not sure how it works).
I am really not much of an IT guy myself :blink: , but I bet you will not be surprised by that statement :) .

Firetrucks: this is it!!! All the way my sub-conscious was trying to tell me something, it was nagging me as if there is something I have overlooked! Spot on, Sir!
warriorhun

Dear fred,

The one and only reason they did not win in Afghanistan is because most of the Talib huts does not have cable TV!
Imagine Talibs taking over Khandahar, nearly winning, when their TV-watching pals call them on cellphone to retreat ASAP as they will be surrounded within two minutes by masses of soldiers, live on TV! And the masses of soldiers would be CGI images! Decisive battles could be won this way!!!
Are you sure there are real soldiers in Iraq or Afghanistan? :P
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

warriorhun wrote:Dear nonhocapito,

Can you be able to attach a printscreen of the youtube video's I linked previously, from right at minute 1:00, which I was last time posting about, please?
I would really appreciate your help, just so I would be able to underline the point in my post. (And if you would be kind enough just to explain how to do it in three short sentences like you did previously the picture-business, it would be fantastic. I checked the FAQ but still not sure how it works).
I am really not much of an IT guy myself :blink: , but I bet you will not be surprised by that statement :) .
1) Get yourself a photobucket (or similar service) account. This is a mandatory requirement for the good researcher. You will post on photobucket the pictures you need to edit or that cannot be hotlinked directly.

2) raw way to get a screenshot: hit the "stamp" button on your keyboard (a screenshot of your monitor will be silently placed in your clipboard. Better could be to use a firefox addon like screengrab. It saves directly portions of the page you need to capture.)

3) past in a photoshop-like editor the screenshot, edit accordingly, save in lightweight format (compressed jpg be best)

4) post said picture on photobucket, copy the direct link, post it on the forum.

5) done. :)

warriorhun

Dear Simon,

Yeah. And the tyre of the car in front of firetruck is deflated, again, just like the police car's on the other picture. I bet Jared shot out both. But I thought he was captured before the big picture was taken on which car tyre is still intact...
And sure as hell I will not be able to tell you what is protruding between firetruck and car. Is it supposed to be another car, or an extension of the firetruck?

But you are right: we may analyse these pictures till the cows come home, there is only one possible solution:

FAKE PSYOPS BUSTED!!!!

(I feel so pleased with myself for finding the picture and video ;) )
warriorhun

Dear nonhocapito,

Thank you very much Sir for your kind advice!
:)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Nice one, Si. Totally busted. I suppose this is because the helicopters were being kept at a five mile distance and zoooooming in. Right? Right? :rolleyes:
regex
Banned

Unread post by regex »

@ the trees:

I don't think that it is an uninterrupted treeline in the small picture, but a 3rd tree in the foreground.
warriorhun

Dear regex,

I was thinking it too, but there are buts.
On the big picture, there is a strange shadow, for which I assumed a tree in the right.
But in the small picture, there is a tree in the foreground, yeah, so far so good.
But another treelimb is protruding behind it, a bit further, as far as I am able to tell, which casts the long shadow I called strange in big picture in the beginning. That tree limb should be protruding too right there on the big picture.
nonhocapito

Here is a more detailed version of the treeline thing. It does seem to be a foreground tree...

Although the smell of fakery seems to be perceivable in this picture (focus, perspective...), It is obvious that this place in Tucson, other than being featured in the news, also exists in reality somewhere. In which case it wouldn't be so hard to send rescue vehicles and yellow tape there for a pretend scene. So maybe (i can't say at this point) we are on the wrong path drawing conclusions from these pictures of an anonymous place with a few vehicles and policemen walking around and some yellow tape.

(And yet: the small (strangely small) couple of women on the right: what are they doing within the yellow-tape-area? Looking for their car?)

We can see the treeline detail as is supposed to look from above. (I don't know why Google Earth and Google Maps should feature different photos of the same area)

warriorhun

Dear nonhocapito:

The two women are 9 and 11 year old girls, happy for not being shot.

But seeing all three tree-related pictures, the number of trees we see, the number of trees we assume is there but we do not see, the number of their shadows and the length of shadows compared to the protruding of the trees: does not add up.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

nonhocapito wrote:fbenario: you did a bit of morphing on the glenn beck picture, right? and then you posted in low quality without saying? Don't we have enough morphing to deal with?
or can you point us to the source of that specific picture of his?
I found it on a FB group page, and don't have any further info on it. I certainly didn't morph it, or manipulate it in any way. I had no way of knowing that someone else had morphed it.

Sorry for posting an inaccurate picture of Beck. Mea culpa.
warriorhun

Dear nonhocapito,

As per Google map/earth:

Now I am sure the sheer number of trees on the google map and earth, the number of trees on the pictures, and the tree shadows does not add up and can not be matched. Correct me please if I did not count right, but there is an extra tree-shadow.
The tree question definitely busts the fakery if the Tucson leprechaun invasion did not convince someone.
nonhocapito

warriorhun wrote:Dear nonhocapito,

As per Google map/earth:

Now I am sure the sheer number of trees on the google map and earth, the number of trees on the pictures, and the tree shadows does not add up and can not be matched. Correct me please if I did not count right, but there is an extra tree-shadow.
The tree question definitely busts the fakery if the Tucson leprechaun invasion did not convince someone.
I don't see the extra shadow. Can you be more specific?
Sorry (to Simon too) if I am being slow about this, but this imagery of the Safeway location, weird, rhetorical, phony and nondescript as it is, still does not say "entirely fake", "virtual reality" to me. I'd say we need more evidence to make this call. Maybe it was not needed to create this in 3D.
As with the congressim and the shootersim though, it's another story. I think we are safe at this point to call the utter make-believe nature of those sad figures.
nonhocapito

Here is a sequence of Gabrielle in Google for your pleasure:

Please notice how the props /clothes move around.

A special mention needs this one picture:

where the two figures doesn't seem to belong to the same lightning or even DPI, while he inconspicuously flashes the notorious stupid sign.