"DEBUNK A SEPTEMBER CLUE!"

Updates & comments about the movie that exposed the 9/11 scam
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"Wondrous Chopper" shot is telling you all exactly what's what's going on! You are being fucked!
jen

Unread post by jen »

A camera on the moon is just silly. Obviously this was from military plane with the kind of camera that can tell an ICBM from a meteorite from a thousand miles out.
fakers911

Unread post by fakers911 »

Omg...

:lol:

I used the first animated gif in this thread on a different forum. The one with the wobbling buildings...

Reactions I've got so far:

1. "This same effect (don't know the name for it) is to be seen on my T.V. all the time. For me i have the "advantage" of having bad eyes (so I don't see it when I don't focus at it), but my boyfriend is constantly annoyed about it."

2. "This reminds me of that optical illusion you can create while wobbling a pencil and it seems to me it was done on purpose by the one who made the .gif".

3. "It is due to the poor quality of the .gif".

4. "It seems that one or 2 frames are skipped"

These people are sad! WTF is wrong with those people? I am discussing 9/11 for a long time now, but most of the people out there on the forums are so completely ignorant and unwilling to shift there minds away from the official story...

This really concerns me. This way the thruth will never provail.

:angry:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fakers 911,

You can tell the naysayers they can buy the original movie "911" in any DVD outlet and upload it on their video editing software. All they have to do is loop the sections in which the "earthquake-wobbling" occurs. It has nothing to do with the .gif conversion. In fact, the absurd wobbling effect is actually more evident and dramatic in high-resolution, since the .gif conversion obviously downgrades the imagery and its sharpness. Next, you can challenge everyone to find a similar effect ('floating buildings') in any real/authentic video of their choice.

And don't you worry: what matters is that we have demonstrable and repeatable evidence - no matter if the average Joe Public is able to process it or not. It may be encouraging to see more people understanding the issues - but it is far from an essential prerequisite for bringing tons of forensic proof to a court of justice!
http://www.septemberclues.org
fakers911

Unread post by fakers911 »

simonshack @ Oct 5 2010, 06:39 PM wrote: fakers 911,

You can tell the naysayers they can buy the original movie "911" in any DVD outlet and upload it on their video editing software. All they have to do is loop the sections in which the "earthquake-wobbling" occurs. It has nothing to do with the .gif conversion. In fact, the absurd wobbling effect is actually more evident and dramatic in high-resolution, since the .gif conversion obviously downgrades the imagery and its sharpness. Next, you can challenge everyone to find a similar effect ('floating buildings') in any real/authentic video of their choice.

And don't you worry: what matters is that we have demonstrable and repeatable evidence - no matter if the average Joe Public is able to process it or not. It may be encouraging to see more people understanding the issues - but it is far from an essential prerequisite for bringing tons of forensic proof to a court of justice!
Simon,

I allready told 'em that they can do it themselves while using VirtualDub or any other editing program. Offcourse they won't try to see it for them selves, because they think it is ridiculous anyways. :D

The wobbling buildings are mind blowing evidence in my opinion! Great discovery you made there.

Keep up the good work!
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

fakers911 @ Oct 5 2010, 06:42 PM wrote: I allready told 'em that they can do it themselves while using VirtualDub or any other editing program. Offcourse they won't try to see it for them selves, because they think it is ridiculous anyways. :D
fakers911, can you point us to this forum where you are having this discussion?
simonshack
Administrator

**********Win a free ride on the next NASA mission to planet Mars**********

"DEBUNK A SEPTEMBER CLUE !"

"THE MATRIX shots"

Here are 4 shots from various TV stations on 9/11:

ImageImageImageImage

So today's challenge (N°30) is the following:

Is it credible that these "different cameras" were all placed so as to show that little dot
(obviously meant to represent "FLIGHT 175") passing in the gap of the WTC towers?

http://www.septemberclues.org
simonshack
Administrator

Re: "DEBUNK A SEPTEMBER CLUE!"

Well folks,

The year is coming to an end - and it seems the many aspiring SC debunkers infesting the interwebs have all left to planet Mars...
This "Debunk a September Clue" thread has been a resounding success - or a total failure (depending on which side of the truth you're on!). I haven't seen one single serious counter-argument to the facts exposed here - and if that sounds too much of an optimistic statement, let me know your thoughts.
In any case, it looks like it's been - for some individuals - a year packed with enlightenment and discovery, even for the sim-researchers ! :P

Youtube message to Simon Shack - from "Dr Judy Wood" - MARCH 2010

...and nine months on...

Youtube message to Simon Shack - from "Dr Judy Wood" - DECEMBER 2010

Now that's what I call progress ! :lol: :D ;)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Sims admitting that sims exist! :blink:

{cue The Twilight Zone music}

ImageImage

"You're absolutely right, Simon! I might be a simulation! Let me look into it and I'll get back to you ..."
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Simon you are a mindreader leader! I dont know if you can check the search logs. If you can, you will find that I typed "judy wood email" into the search box less than 20 hours ago! Bloody hell that's what I call service!

Which of your videos irked her so?

"Deformation of character" lmfao!
simonshack
Administrator

brianv wrote:Simon you are a mindreader leader! I dont know if you can check the search logs. If you can, you will find that I typed "judy wood email" into the search box less than 20 hours ago! Bloody hell that's what I call service!

Which of your videos irked her so?

"Deformation of character" lmfao!
Woah - Brian,

What if we develop telepathy to be our strongest resource to combat the system? That would be nice.

"Which video irked Joody Wooody", you ask me?

Image( Ugh! Another phony portrait with idiotic backdrop shadow?..)

This one, Brian, this one...
9/11 ACTORS: http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=6aPvJSQtmoE
At 6:57 I show her funny face, mixed in with a selection of the wider gatekeeper gang
which so many people seem to have trouble to identify and expose:

- The Jersey Girls
- Alexander Jones
- Martin Sheen
- Jesse Ventura
- Michael Moore
- Sibel Edmonds
- "Willy" Rodriguez
- Steven Jones
- Gary Welz
- David Shayler
- Jim "Fascinated" Fetzer
- Richard Gage
- Joody Woody
- Luke Rudowski
- Dylan Average
- "Ace" Baker
- Jason Bermas
- Rosalee Grable (aka "the Webfairy" )
- Nico Haupt
- Phil Jayhan
- Scott Vincent aka "Genghis"
- and more...
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Fascinating PM, but is it the "real" "Dr. Judy Wood", or is it a made up account?

I can't seem to find this youtube-user with the regular search function, anyone got a link to the page?

Thanks.
simonshack
Administrator

MartinL wrote:Fascinating PM, but is it the "real" "Dr. Judy Wood", or is it a made up account?

I can't seem to find this youtube-user with the regular search function, anyone got a link to the page?
Martin,

Whoever/whatever the "real Judy Wood" is - still isn't quite clear in the first place. This is the "DrJudyWood" YT channel http://www.youtube.com/user/DrJudyWood which, indeed, links to her website http://www.drjudywood.com/

All I know is that it's been up for a while (since November6, 2009) and Judy seems ok with it, apparently. See, back in March 2010, I did ask Andrew Johnson to make Mrs. Judy Wood aware about that seemingly bogus, embarassing channel. Yet, it is still there - so what gives?
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

What gives indeed. Notice I wrote
"real" "Dr. Judy Wood"
<_<
XxCeltics34xX

Unread post by XxCeltics34xX »

Youtube message to Simon Shack - from "Dr Judy Wood" - MARCH 2010

Is this a fucking joke?