9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I am definitely odd, Simon. :lol:

We can't deny we're all weird in some way. In fact, we must be freaks or else we'd be watching The Daily Show and laughing at John Stewart and nodding pathetically at his goofy faces.

"Oh that crazy John Stewart. He upholds the official story in such a subversive way!"

I suppose nonhocapito isn't strange in any way at all. Just a normal Italian real man above critique and free to dismiss our experiences with shill behavior as prudish.

My bad.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

hoi.polloi 4 Oct 2 2010, 05:58 PM wrote: I suppose nonhocapito isn't strange in any way at all. Just a normal Italian real man above critique and free to dismiss our experiences with shill behavior as prudish.
If I can defend myself, and maybe I shouldn't, I don't consider myself above critique. i think I did time and again on this forum admitted I was misunderstanding something, apologized for a wrong observation, listened with respect to what you and others had to say and teach me (and I'm using this word without irony or polemic). If anything I undersold myself here and there more than needed.

That said, if you aren't above critique yourselves, let me tell you that the reaction you had *was* prudish and bigot, because certain words I used triggered in you an exaggerated reaction that missed the point (if any) of what I was quoting. I guess I should have just copied certain phrases, keeping intact the sense of the message, without mentioning the fucking astrologer and we wouldn't be here discussing this (that's the kind of self-censorship that is an effect of bigotry).

I wonder if you ever considered whether these very high standards might be putting off people just as dumbing down the discussion on other forums does. Eventually, nobody is ever up to the task to contribute like you guys expect us to do. So you are constantly there, with the stick and the carrot. Let me tell you it's an ugly job. I don't really need carrots, but I could use a little less stick.

P.s. I am a "real italian man", although that sounds like a commercial for a pair of jeans. What can be done, tell me, aside of changing my way of writing thinking and using language and thought, to help my cause here?
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

nonhocapito @ Oct 2 2010, 06:38 PM wrote:
P.s. I am a "real italian man", although that sounds like a commercial for a pair of jeans. What can be done, tell me, aside of changing my way of writing thinking and using language and thought, to help my cause here?
Stay on topic, stop swearing, and stop talking about yourself?

I don't understand the introduction of "paranoid thoughts" and "astrology" that is "not directed at anyone in particular."

If you were just making a joke and trying to be funny, I didn't get the joke. It happens.

---

Simon, I'll reserve judgment on the teen implant issue for a little while and see how things play out. I suspect on the "Angel" picture someone may have toned down the cleavage a little bit for the memorial picture. I think one could get that "silicone" look with a good push-up bra, (pressed tight to the chest so there is nowhere to go but up.)

To borrow Ozzy's phrase, she does indeed look a little bit simmy. But unlike the 7/7 "event" this is something I never would have connected with 9/11 had the topic not come up on this forum.

I'd be inclined not to take a firm stance on this subject until it's played out a little bit further. As presented, it's not a matter of international interest or in line with the mainstream media hoaxes. This seems more like a personal matter, and if it is in fact a trick or psyop to bait us, I'm inclined not to take the bait.

There's no major terrorist attack associated with this particular event.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I wonder if you ever considered whether these very high standards might be putting off people

Yes but the alternative - where shills wreak havoc without being checked - is worse.

Being negative is the down side.

Like Ozzy said once, it's not like I enjoy being a fucking asshole in real life. The circumstances and anonymous position of everyone here makes it a little more necessary to employ the artifice of 'carrot and stick' for virtual interaction. I'm sure we'd enjoy wining and dining in a gorgeous Umbrian countryside osteria if we met in person.

It's just that this research is depressingly flooded with real paid agents who - yes - actually come on to this forum to derail skepticism and artificially instill faith in unscientific, untrue stories that don't merit belief.

It's like the virtual inquisition. If you're not a brat, they - and readers - don't understand when someone is not wanted around or why.

(Incidentally, while we are on the subject ... for me personally, Ozzy's personal background story - and its connection to this 'dead cousin' story - however much it does or does not have to do with terrorism - does not warrant my belief. Nevermind, and let's move on with the research into the "war on terror" and how bogus it is.)
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Well, it didn't take long for this forum to implode, but the instigator is a little unexpected.

FWIW - I'm siding with Simon on this one. If Ozzy (of old) had critiqued those photos they would consist of a mosaic of coloured rectangles.

I have never known any woman/girl with a cleavage that close to her throat (see photo with tongue poking friend), nor, like Simon, have I seen so many photographs of one person appear so similar, outside of the 9/11 vicsims.

Based on some of Ozzy's observations over the last few years, it's hard to believe he is a shill, but there are echos of the fallout with Stevenwarran displayed in his sudden change of demeanour.

I would respectfully suggest that the personal in fighting that has unfortunately interrupted the vicsim thread be placed elsewhere.

We wouldn't want newbies to get the impression that some of our most esteemed contributors were determined to hijack this thread with their squabbling, would we?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fred 4 Oct 2 2010, 06:14 PM wrote: I suspect on the "Angel" picture someone may have toned down the cleavage a little bit for the memorial picture. I think one could get that "silicone" look with a good push-up bra, (pressed tight to the chest so there is nowhere to go but up.)

Well, Fred

If that sort of "Pamela-Anderson-big-boob-look" can be obtained with your imaginary push-up bra you should patent it immediately - you'll be an instant millionaire! :P

Now, seriously; I fully agree that we shouldn't "take the bait" if indeed this is just another (lame) trick concocted by the desperate perps with the vain hope that it might somehow hurt/undermine the Vicsim research. In fact, this should hopefully be my last post about this sordid, rather surreal affair.

You may agree that the Vicsim research is a potentially devastating menace to the perps, should (sorry: "when") its visibility gain(s) momentum and most people on this planet start 'getting it'. The stakes here are colossal: if it becomes common knowledge that the "Al-Qaeda attacks" are nothing but silly, pathetic propaganda simulations - oh I'm sure you can imagine what a nightmare this represents for them. There follows - in all logic - that we simply cannot put beyond plausibility any sort of tricks they may come up with aimed at discrediting us - however seemingly unrelated or insanely contorted. See, I often put myself in the shoes of the 'poor' perps so as to imagine what sort of heated discussions they must frantically engage in at this time. Let me propose a little imaginary dialogue/scenario of what their current debates may sound like:

"Intelligence Op. BOB": Dammit, Jim! - we must come up with some new sh#t to squelch those damn geniuses over at Reality Shack! They'll be all over the 111 fake victims we've morphed for the next "Al-Qaeda attack" at the Eiffel tower. Our lads in Paris are getting nervous - so am I - and I don't even speak French!

"Intelligence Op. JIM": I have an idea, Bob: why don't we just feed them some poisoned candy they'll surely gobble up - and make them make look like a bunch of fools?

"Intelligence Op. BOB": "Poisoned candy"? What do you mean, Jim?

"Intelligence Op. JIM": Well, we could abduct/fake/or whack a family member of one of their own team - you know, the usual photogenic type that our folks at the media department just adooore - and have them publish a string of clone-looking portraits just like we did for 9/11. The Reality Shackers will instantly drool over them and shout "fake, fake, fake". But here's the twist: their own genius, grieving photo-expert colleague will tell them all to shut up and bow down to 'reality'. "Hey guys ! That's my cousin who really got killed! How dare you?"

"Intelligence Op. BOB": Hahaha - Jim, that's just bloody brilliant! You damn genius you ! I get it, I get it: this will reinstate the credibility of all our 9/11 and 7/7 morph-monsters! Everyone will think that it's perfectly normal and commonplace for people to have a bunch of clone-looking pictures of themselves ! Wow, let's hit the pub, Jim - I'll buy you a huge round of Guinness!
http://www.septemberclues.org
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Simon, I think your proposed scenario is possible. They could try something like that. It might work.

Another possibility is that Ozzy's account is no longer being run by Ozzy. Ozzy used to be anonymous. I've never seen a picture of him. I have no idea if the picture posted here is our Ozzy or not. I wouldn't know him if he called on the phone or sat next to me on a plane. Say Ozzy gets detained on some pretext, and then they grab his computers and log into all his accounts. That happens. I don't know "exactly how often", but it's not difficult.

Do his real life friends and relatives know him as Ozzy Bin Oswald? Would they know if his online accounts were all hacked while he is in jail for whatever trumped up charges? To them, their relative is in jaill after getting picked up for [leaving the scene of an accident, possession of contraband, being accused of rape, burglary, armed robbery, selling fake ID, etc.] Would they log in here and notice that he's still posting?

I'm sure there are under-18 girls with breast implants. One hopes it's uncommon.

Then there's the possibility that it's a true story and that's just the way she happens to look. It could be a true story (real murder of real girl) and they released simmy pictures just to screw with us in the way you described again.

Anyway, I don't really like any of the possibilities. I think all of them are bad.

If it's a real story, it's off-topic. If it's a fake story, it's bait. Don't take the bait. We can debate Ozzy's cousin (assuming she is), but why? Where's the upside? How will this expose the major media hoaxes that are of great historical importance? I think this one belongs somewhere else, on a "true crime" forum or something.

There are some games, like Russian roulette, that you win by not playing. I intend to leave this one alone and see where it goes. There's no reason to let it "implode" the forum. I don't have any firm conclusions about which possibility is the right answer. I hope there's no connection to Ozzy. I have a lot of cousins, and I have no idea what most of them are up to. If somebody killed me to send one of my cousins a message, I can guarantee that they'd never get the message. I have no idea if the internet researcher we know as Ozzy has relatives in the Hell's Angel's motorcycle club or not. He never mentioned it to me before this whole topic showed up here.

I think this is just personal stuff consuming time and research energy that should be directed elsewhere.

The story certainly has a lot of unusual elements that make it look like bait, on the other hand there are a lot of murders of young teenage girls, and some of them must have biker parents, breast implants, and researcher cousins. I reserve judgment at this time.

---

Let's agree that you're right that about the silicone and that my imaginary miracle-bra won't work. We're still not dealing with matters of physical impossibility. Would biker-gang parents allow something like that? There are parents from all walks of life entering little girls in beauty pageants. I wouldn't be too shocked to learn that parents with implants buy them for teenage daughters. People get involved with all sorts of bad things all the time...

Pictures here: http://www.newsweird.com/2010072608/odd ... -work-1684

---

1. Parents defend breast implants for girl, 15 | UK news | The Guardian

"5 Jan 2001 ... If that means having breast implants, then so be it. ... "That is a very disturbing belief for a 15-year-old girl to have, and also a false ..."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2001/jan/05/helencarter

2. Yahoo! Canada Answers - Can a 15 year old girl get breast implants?

"9 Aug 2010 ... I'm a 34B right now and want them bigger because m?"
ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100809061314AAM21HZ

3. Bigger Breasts for 15 Year-Old Girls |

"26 Sep 2007 ... Any mother who allows a young girl of 15 to have breast implants should ... Any parent that would purchase implants for a 15 year old child ..."
beautyandthebreast.org/2007/09/26/bigger-breasts-for-15-year-old-girls

4. Questions and answers about breast development, page 3

""I had one of the most long ago breast implants in 1970. ... were doing because fifteen years later my breasts had become so sore and rigid and "fixed" .... I'm a 14 year old girl and my size is 34b and I wanted to know what would be a ..."
http://www.007b.com/breast-development-3.php

5. Can a 15 year old girl get Breast implants with parental consent ...

"31 Aug 2010 ... Before you judge me, i would like to let you know that I have had ... so what? you have to wait until your are at least 18 or maybe even older. ..."
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100831173124AAttlw5

6. Girl, 15, gets implants to end breast angst

"10 Aug 2010 ... British doctors told a 15-year-old girl to get breast implants because she was so depressed about her different sized breasts. ..."
news.ninemsn.com.au/world/7942529/girl-15-with-uneven-breasts-gets-implants
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

That round of simmy looking Laura pics posted and reposted on these pages - can you direct me to the source? Can't find them elsewhere online.

Thanks in advance.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Fred - you rightly wrote that this issue doesn't merit much further attention.
However, I feel compelled to ask you one last question:
Do you have any reason to believe that these pictures are real and un-manipulated?

ImageImageImage

Idschmyd, the various pictures of Laura I've published here are screenshots taken from stills from "memorial tribute videos" published on Youtube (just search for "Laura Szendrei" on YT). None of the YT channel owners of these videos appear to be related to Laura Szendrei - or even to have known her personally - so this of course begs the question: HOW DID THEY OBTAIN THOSE PICTURES?

In fact, as far as I know, this is the ONLY ONE picture of Laura published in the newspapers/official media :

http://www.straight.com/article-349822/ ... orth-delta

Go figure...
http://www.septemberclues.org
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

simonshack @ Oct 2 2010, 11:16 PM wrote: Fred - you rightly wrote that this issue doesn't merit much further attention.
However, I feel compelled to ask you one last question:
Do you have any reason to believe that these pictures are real and un-manipulated?
No, I don't have any reason to think these are real, raw, un-manipulated pictures.

If Ozzy had told me that the Rutgers teenager who killed himself after his roommates streamed live webcam video of him having sex with a man were his cousin I would take that at face value too. It wouldn't make it a great story for this forum. It might or might not be poisoned candy, but the story itself is poison.

Unlike Elizabeth Wanio, we have what appears to be a real live relative of this Laura that we can converse with. Maybe Ozzy will produce some regular photos or videos for us. I didn't see any of the mourners carrying her framed picture in the rain and bursting into tears for the TV cameras and going on lecture tours....
idschmyd

Thanks Simon.

Regardless of a researcher's personal connection or not, the story is interesting here due to the dubious online gallery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dSGhnh4dZE

15 sec: image with open mouth, two fingers everywhere.

38sec. B/W, notably different face.

1:04, licking someone’s thumb.

1:13 4 pics

1:40 with sis(?), looking younger and a little different to the above.

These images might, might, throw a spanner in the works. They won't debunk the duplicated look of the images already posted - it won't explain them or where they came from - but these listed here seem quite different from them and may add credence to the notion that the girl lived and died, tragically if so. Would be nice to take a closer look at them but I don't have software to capture. Anyone...?
idschmyd

"...the notion that the girl lived and died, tragically if so."

A Peter Power moment. I mean that the girl tragically died, not tragically adding credence to the notion that she existed.... you understand?
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

idschmyd 4 Oct 2 2010, 04:14 PM wrote: "...the notion that the girl lived and died, tragically if so."

A Peter Power moment. I mean that the girl tragically died, not tragically adding credence to the notion that she existed.... you understand?
Or if there is an actual, verifiable person, she could have been retired to a new and posh life elsewhere.

Of course it's obvious from those 'photos' that she has been simmed, whether or not she was/is real.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
idschmyd

Godzy just a moment ago wrote: Or if there is an actual, verifiable person, she could have been retired to a new and posh life elsewhere.

Batty speculation at this time, Godz. Onl slightly less wild at this time than the notion that a resaercher's relative has been bumped off by the 9/11 Crew.
Godzy again wrote: Of course it's obvious from those 'photos' that she has been simmed, whether or not she was/is real.

I'm saying that IF there are real looking shots of the victim, ones we can't dismiss as fakes, it adds to the likelihood that the girl existed and the story of murder most horrid, Hells Angels (any excuse??), Mace and a stricken community is genuine, or there abouts. If the images are more of the same, that's something else. Remember most 9/11 vics have only silly imagery to represent them, and many are victims of confirmed fictional death!!
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Looking slightly less simmy here?

http://web.archive.org/web/201011151919 ... story.html

The Vancouver Sun pics from the funeral look better than the 9/11 pysop stuff.

http://web.archive.org/web/201011151919 ... story.html

At least the Hell's Angels have been around for a while before 9/11, unlike Al Qaida, and I've seen them around.

When the people are putting pictures of her into their greeting card program or whatever to make their memorial pic they may be scanning and then blurring or sharpening from something that appeared in the newspaper. The compelling thing about the vicsim research isn't that some of the pictures are 'shopped and lousy, it's that all of them are.

I'm still giving Ozzy the benefit of any doubt for now.

Ozzy, some high-resolution scans of Laura's regular pictures would probably be welcomed by us and also by her friends and relatives as well (assuming that they exist). Maybe make a picassa page or something? [Stop having weird personal tragedies, Ozzy. It's distracting.]