Drama under the OldElmTree

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

justsayin 4 Sep 12 2010, 06:43 PM wrote:
Those sites are a bunch of crap. How would they know she died? She's apparently alive and well and living at her old address in Hampton, NJ as well. Miraculous. My grandparents are still listed on there and they are both very dead.
Thanks for your kind and prompt response.

However, you are now asking us to contact her family and the church where her service was held - when it would be much easier for you to do so. It seems you have no intention to help us establish the facts, so I wonder : what is the purpose of your rants here if you are not interested in clearing this up? You should be more motivated than us to act on this matter - since you claim she was a close friend of yours.
http://www.septemberclues.org
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

justsayin @ Sep 12 2010, 07:40 PM wrote:
brucethejam 4 Sep 12 2010, 01:55 PM wrote: A handful of years eh! Why is everything so foggy with you? Sorry for not being active! been reading a lot. I've read what you've typed justsayin and it does genuinely read pretty much bs. If it was my relative, friend i would be posting pictures of them, just so i could say fuk you, he/she did exist! You seem to me to be backing out of this debate and if this is true then you are a liar!
I'm not backing out of the debate but I don't have the proof you're looking for and I willingly admit that but that doesn't mean that I didn't know Maria and that she didn't exist. My point was that my family didn't know her in her early years of life, we didn't grow up with her or go to school with her so we wouldn't have pictures or anything else you people keep asking for. Do you have pictures of every person that ever came into your life??

As for me being "foggy" do you know exact dates that you met certain people? I can't remember what I had for dinner 3 nights ago so I can't remember the exact year that Maria came out to Hunterdon County to live. God forgive me.

I am not a liar and like I said, the truth will come out at some point, with or without my help. Why don't you contact her family and be done with this? I'm sure with all of your investigative skills you can find someone's next of kin and their phone numbers. Last I knew her parents lived in Harrisburg. You can try her sister Delmi. Her full name is Edith Del Mar Behr. She's a doctor in PA so her number shouldn't be hard to find. And she does have a brother, George, you can try to find.

I would love to give you what you need so I can say Fuck you, believe me.... I know the truth so I don't really give a sh#t what you or anything else "believes". It's just a shame that you're dragging her name through the mud. Great way to honor the dead.
What was her favorite ice cream growing up? did you two play hopscotch together? Did you share apple pie on Thanksgiving? Any photos of that? This guy IS THE ONE sitting in the parents dark basement on an ancient desktop trying to cover his tracks when he's pressed for hard evidence, TOTAL waste of time corresponding with him/her/it!!
justsayin

Unread post by justsayin »

Brutal Metal @ Sep 12 2010, 03:03 PM wrote:
justsayin 4 Sep 12 2010, 07:40 PM wrote:
brucethejam 4 Sep 12 2010, 01:55 PM wrote: A handful of years eh! Why is everything so foggy with you? Sorry for not being active! been reading a lot. I've read what you've typed justsayin and it does genuinely read pretty much bs. If it was my relative, friend i would be posting pictures of them, just so i could say fuk you, he/she did exist! You seem to me to be backing out of this debate and if this is true then you are a liar!
I'm not backing out of the debate but I don't have the proof you're looking for and I willingly admit that but that doesn't mean that I didn't know Maria and that she didn't exist. My point was that my family didn't know her in her early years of life, we didn't grow up with her or go to school with her so we wouldn't have pictures or anything else you people keep asking for. Do you have pictures of every person that ever came into your life??

As for me being "foggy" do you know exact dates that you met certain people? I can't remember what I had for dinner 3 nights ago so I can't remember the exact year that Maria came out to Hunterdon County to live. God forgive me.

I am not a liar and like I said, the truth will come out at some point, with or without my help. Why don't you contact her family and be done with this? I'm sure with all of your investigative skills you can find someone's next of kin and their phone numbers. Last I knew her parents lived in Harrisburg. You can try her sister Delmi. Her full name is Edith Del Mar Behr. She's a doctor in PA so her number shouldn't be hard to find. And she does have a brother, George, you can try to find.

I would love to give you what you need so I can say Fuck you, believe me.... I know the truth so I don't really give a sh#t what you or anything else "believes". It's just a shame that you're dragging her name through the mud. Great way to honor the dead.
What was her favorite ice cream growing up? did you two play hopscotch together? Did you share apple pie on Thanksgiving? Any photos of that? This guy IS THE ONE sitting in the parents dark basement on an ancient desktop trying to cover his tracks when he's pressed for hard evidence, TOTAL waste of time corresponding with him/her/it!!
If you read the posts you'd see that I didn't grow up with her. I only knew her for a few years when she moved out to Hunterdon County so I can't speak to her childhood likes or dislikes nor did we spend holidays together.
brucethejam

Unread post by brucethejam »

We are the ones saying she doesn't exist and you are saying she does. You're the singular and were the plural, so you're the one who is arguing her existence and it's upto you to prove your argument! She, as you wrote is/was your friend. Prove it! prove to everyone that you're right and we are wrong. You seem to know quite a lot about her 'family' but you will not contact them, why?
justsayin

simonshack @ Sep 12 2010, 02:52 PM wrote:
justsayin 4 Sep 12 2010, 06:43 PM wrote:
Those sites are a bunch of crap. How would they know she died? She's apparently alive and well and living at her old address in Hampton, NJ as well. Miraculous. My grandparents are still listed on there and they are both very dead.
Thanks for your kind and prompt response.

However, you are now asking us to contact her family and the church where her service was held - when it would be much easier for you to do so. It seems you have no intention to help us establish the facts so I wonder : what is the purpose of your rants here if you are not interested in clearing this up? You should be more motivated than us to act on this matter - since you claim she was a close friend of yours.
I'm not the one claiming she's not dead and asking for proof that she is!! I know she's dead so I don't need to verify that with her family or clergy. You need the evidence so I would think you would only believe what you get first hand from what you would consider a credible source, correct? And didn't you say that in your effort to find the truth you have tried contacting people's families? Why, then, if you are seeking the truth wouldn't you contact hers? You are the people doing the research, no? And what would you like me to say to her family? Uh...I came across a website and some people who claim to be researchers don't believe that Maria died on 9/11 and actually they don't believe she ever really existed? What reason would they have to dispute you when they (and I) don't know who you are? Do you work for the government? What authority do you have to do what you're doing? I think if there was true concern that Maria's existence/death was a scam, the appropriate instituations would launch an investigation and I'm sure her family would be the first people they contact. If it was determined that it was all a scam, I don't think she would still be listed as a victim and her name wouldn't be read each year at the memorial... It's not my job or anyone else's to disprove your theories. Isn't it your job to prove them??
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

justsayin 4 Sep 12 2010, 08:17 PM wrote: If you read the posts you'd see that I didn't grow up with her. I only knew her for a few years when she moved out to Hunterdon County so I can't speak to her childhood likes or dislikes nor did we spend holidays together.
This is like arguing on the existence of God or angels. You maintain they exist, but you can't prove it. All you can do is to act visibly offended so that we take your feelings as a manifestation of truth. I am afraid it doesn't work that way. If you can't prove anything, like Simon asked you, why are you even here?

But I have good friends of which I have no pictures so I will pretend that that's possible in your case. I have a suggestion.... emails? Have you ever exchanged an email with this person? How about providing us with the exchange right away? I suppose there is at least some back-and-forth with her via email that it is not too private? What was her email address, BTW? You know you can provide us with that since she's dead and everything (Wait... oh, no, don't tell me you deleted the emails of your close friend who died on 9/11?)

(I'm not saying this email thing would be conclusive evidence of anything, but there are people around here very good at smelling what's fishy, so it would be something.)
justsayin

brucethejam @ Sep 12 2010, 03:21 PM wrote: We are the ones saying she doesn't exist and you are saying she does. You're the singular and were the plural, so you're the one who is arguing her existence and it's upto you to prove your argument! She, as you wrote is/was your friend. Prove it! prove to everyone that you're right and we are wrong. You seem to know quite a lot about her 'family' but you will not contact them, why?
But who are you?? What sanctioned body do you work for that gives you authority to insist that people listed as victims aren't real? Who are you to say she didn't exist??? To me, you could easily clear up any misgivings. Birth records are public aren't they? Go to her High School. Check out a yearbook from the year she graduated. Check the hall of records in Hunterdon county for the deed recorded when she purchased her house in Milford, NJ. All of that information is out there. It seems to me that you are convinced that she doesn't exist based only on information (or in this case, lackthereof) you find on the internet. You don't care if it's truth or not.
nonhocapito

justsayin 4 Sep 12 2010, 08:28 PM wrote: I think if there was true concern that Maria's existence/death was a scam, the appropriate instituations would launch an investigation and I'm sure her family would be the first people they contact.
I see you keep totally ignoring what i tried to convey to you a couple of times already. This is not about just your supposed friend but about ALL the victims of 9/11 who are ALL faked and elements of a giant scam.
So you see, the institutions you talk about I am afraid cannot be called as impartial entities: they must have been active in the scam. Please don't ignore this again, otherwise your arguments will look even more out of this world than they already look, at least around here.
justsayin

nonhocapito @ Sep 12 2010, 03:35 PM wrote:
justsayin 4 Sep 12 2010, 08:17 PM wrote: If you read the posts you'd see that I didn't grow up with her. I only knew her for a few years when she moved out to Hunterdon County so I can't speak to her childhood likes or dislikes nor did we spend holidays together.
This is like arguing on the existence of God or angels. You maintain they exist, but you can't prove it. All you can do is to act visibly offended so that we take your feelings as a manifestation of truth. I am afraid it doesn't work that way. If you can't prove anything, like Simon asked you, why are you even here?

But I have good friends of which I have no pictures so I will pretend that that's possible in your case. I have a suggestion.... emails? Have you ever exchanged an email with this person? How about providing us with the exchange right away? I suppose there is at least some back-and-forth with her via email that it is not too private? What was her email address, BTW? You know you can provide us with that since she's dead and everything (Wait... oh, no, don't tell me you deleted the emails of your close friend who died on 9/11?)

(I'm not saying this email thing would be conclusive evidence of anything, but there are people around here very good at smelling what's fishy, so it would be something.)
As I said, I don't have any pictures, emails, voicemails or anything else you want.

Why am I here? That's a good question... This is a waste of my time. I know the truth.
nonhocapito

justsayin @ Sep 12 2010, 08:47 PM wrote: Why am I here? That's a good question... This is a waste of my time. I know the truth.
Then by all means, GO!!
We are not trying to convince YOU of anything, this thread will just go down as yet another record of how flimsy and inconsistent the arguments of the supposed friends and relatives of the victims are. Nothing more. They (your party) never ever can prove anything.

But this is the second time you mention the "truth", which seems like a weird slip... my guess is that you mean you know the truth WE talk about, but you have the misfortune to find yourself on the wrong side, and not capable to change front. If that's the case, I feel for you.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Doesn't it bother you that children are being murdered in their thousands by US terrorists in the Middle East in your friend's name? Do you think she would approve?
brucethejam

Unread post by brucethejam »

justsayin @ Sep 12 2010, 08:40 PM wrote:
brucethejam 4 Sep 12 2010, 03:21 PM wrote: We are the ones saying she doesn't exist and you are saying she does. You're the singular and were the plural, so you're the one who is arguing her existence and it's upto you to prove your argument! She, as you wrote is/was your friend. Prove it! prove to everyone that you're right and we are wrong. You seem to know quite a lot about her 'family' but you will not contact them, why?
But who are you?? What sanctioned body do you work for that gives you authority to insist that people listed as victims aren't real? Who are you to say she didn't exist??? To me, you could easily clear up any misgivings. Birth records are public aren't they? Go to her High School. Check out a yearbook from the year she graduated. Check the hall of records in Hunterdon county for the deed recorded when she purchased her house in Milford, NJ. All of that information is out there. It seems to me that you are convinced that she doesn't exist based only on information (or in this case, lackthereof) you find on the internet. You don't care if it's truth or not.
You ask about me! fair enough, i'm someone who actually exists. People have photographs of me (too many photographs), i'm traceable, i have a family, i have a real history and if i died you're damn sure my family would want it known that i existed in as many ways as they could! Sanctioned body, mmmmm, that would be the truth organisation as that is all i want. Not too much to ask, is it. Her 'family' should also want this! Contact them, let them know what is being written and what is being asked and if they're willing to respond, all the better! If not then maria never existed!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv 4 Sep 12 2010, 02:12 PM wrote: "Is the problem that you think she doesn't exist"

Isn't she dead? :rolleyes:

You and your in-laws were at her funeral, I take it? Could you pop out and take a photo of her grave and post it here?
Hold it, everyone !

Just found this :

Well, I guess we can call it a day, folks - there's all the evidence we needed right there!... :D

(Found it with an image search, but when I clicked on the related website link it said ERROR 404 ACCESS FORBIDDEN)
http://www.septemberclues.org
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

What type of car and color did your friend drive when you knew her for those 3 faithful years? Did she belong to a gym? play tennis? Jog? Have Tupperware parties? Please let us live vicariously through you and her, tell us the Deep Philosophical discussions you had about life? I'm all ears??
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I've just discovered that "Maria" has another brother....

Would our guest happen to know what his name is?