Drama under the OldElmTree

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

This is OT, anyway...
zxp 4 Sep 12 2010, 04:06 PM wrote: "The WTC was hollow" thread
"this is a fascinating radio presentation from a research group who have found that the 9/11 victims list is a fabrication, that there likely no people in the towers on 9/11, and that the towers had in fact been prepped for demolition and gutted prior to September 11, 2001." - OP :D
I am reading that forum thread, seeing a couple of pictures which seem to show hollow towers, and I wonder: where these pictures come from? What? A "private" flickr gallery? Why I haven't seen them anywhere before? Suddenly these pictures are dropped on us... The evidence isn't overwhelming although some of it makes sense (small rubble pile)... Is it maybe a piece of disinfo targeted to september clues?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

nonhocapito @ Sep 12 2010, 03:27 PM wrote: Is it maybe a piece of disinfo targeted to september clues?
Yes - most probably. I won't have any of it here, thanks.
http://www.septemberclues.org
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"That's my point in all of this. No empirical evidence in existence will convince you of her existence. "

Yes it will! Call mom and dad Behr and invite them here! They will have all the empirical evidence, wont they? Catholic School? Communion photographs! Confirmation Photographs. School Sports Day Photographs. Graduation photographs. Her Birth Certificate her Death Certificate.....

Your hollow protestations are useless otherwise!
justsayin

Unread post by justsayin »

simonshack @ Sep 12 2010, 11:24 AM wrote:
justsayin 4 Sep 12 2010, 02:00 PM wrote:
simonshack 4 Sep 12 2010, 09:37 AM wrote:
justsayin 4 Sep 12 2010, 01:18 PM wrote: She worked for Canter Fitzgerald so they would have record or her existence and her employment. And if you watched the reading of the names any time during the past 9 years you would've heard her name and saw her picture.
Justsayin,

You probably meant to write "Cantor Fitzgerald".

Well, if I had a close friend (killed on 9/11 or any other mishap) who wasn't listed on his/her own workplace's memorial, I would be livid - and immediately contact the company for a due addition of my friend.

Will you consider doing just that?

http://www.cantorfamilies.com/cantor/js ... .jsp?LNL=B
Thank you for posting that because no, I never saw CF's memorial and I will absolutely contact them tomorrow. I can't believe her family members didn't see this and do anything about it... I'm sorry if people think I'm some scam artist but I'm not. As someone who knew Maria, I was bothered by what I read and wanted to set the record straight. Nothing more.

quote:

"I can't believe her family members didn't see this and do anything about it..."

That's a good sign, Justsayin, this could mean that you have a sense of reality. See, I can't believe that only about half of the 658 mourning families of Cantor Fitgerald have bothered to have their loved one listed on their workplace's memorial.

I cannot believe that Dad and Mummy Behr have never been asked for a picture of Maria by the official curators of the upcoming billion NATIONAL MEMORIAL & MUSEUM - or that the Behr's themselves haven't noticed for 9 years that Maria's picture was missing.

But then again I'm a ridiculous conspiracy theorist who eats babies for breakfast.
Simonshack - I agree with you re. the CF memorial site. And I definitely have a sense of reality. What is disturbing to me is that it seems many of the people accusing me of lying or being a scam artist do not.

I just called my father in law to see if he saved the local newspapers from the days following 9/11 where they listed victims from here in Hunterdon County, which he did. I proceeded to tell him about this message board and his initial response was what mine was, pay it no mind, but then he got really pissed off for the same reasons I did...because we knew Maria and she was a wonderful person who has become fodder for people "researching" 9/11 victims, in what seems to be an effort to prove they didn't exist. I have him looking to see if the clippings he has have a picture of Maria but for what? Those will just have been fabricated as well. I don't need to prove to anyone that Maria was real because those of us who knew her and spent time with her, know she was. It's just disturbing nonetheless. I'm half tempted to reach out to her parents or her brother and send them a link to this discussion so they can see what is being said about their daughter/sister but a part of me thinks that it would be like pouring salt into a wound that I'm sure has never healed. I know how seeing this affected me so I can only imagine how it would affect them... And what can they do? Like I said earlier, nothing that anyone can say or do would be good enough to be considered truth or fact.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"I'm half tempted to reach out to her parents or her brother and send them a link to this discussion so they can see what is being said about their daughter/sister but a part of me thinks that it would be like pouring salt into a wound that I'm sure has never healed."

They are most welcome here! How much Victim Compensation did they get?
justsayin

brianv @ Sep 12 2010, 11:48 AM wrote: "I'm half tempted to reach out to her parents or her brother and send them a link to this discussion so they can see what is being said about their daughter/sister but a part of me thinks that it would be like pouring salt into a wound that I'm sure has never healed."

They are most welcome here! How much Victim Compensation did they get?
I have no idea how much they got but it could never be enough. What do you think is the right amount for losing a loved one?? Can u put a price on someone's life?? No amount of will bring back their daughter or fill the permanent hole in their hearts. You obviously don't have children.
justsayin

brianv @ Sep 12 2010, 11:39 AM wrote: "That's my point in all of this. No empirical evidence in existence will convince you of her existence. "

Yes it will! Call mom and dad Behr and invite them here! They will have all the empirical evidence, wont they? Catholic School? Communion photographs! Confirmation Photographs. School Sports Day Photographs. Graduation photographs. Her Birth Certificate her Death Certificate.....

Who are you doing research on these people for? If you are truly a researcher, seeking the truth, why have you not contacted her family directly to ask for the evidence you list?
Mudkipz

Unread post by Mudkipz »

Justsayin, allow me to make a suggestion: Why don't you gather a few photos and make your friend one of the few well documented 911 victims.

Please see the following links for reasons to feel justified in doing so. Would you want your friends memory to be tarnished by these people?

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Fraudster ... 0168530265

http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/w ... ake/855467

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... re-up.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/2513451.stm

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crim ... years.html

Conspiracy theories or not, there are definitely a lot of people who are lying about their relatives who they claim died that day, it should be easy enough to provide a few photos etc to honor your friend's memory.

Peace and mudkipz
simonshack
Administrator

justsayin 4 Sep 12 2010, 03:45 PM wrote: ... nothing that anyone can say or do would be good enough to be considered truth or fact.
That is not a correct statement, justsayin.

It would be more correct to put it this way:

Nothing has been good enough so far to consider truth or fact anything that we have ever heard from "the victim families and friends".

That is the problem - and not a minor one as far as our research is concerned.

And yes, we have been trying to contact a few. Why do you assume we haven't? And why not just help us contact the Behrs, justsayin?

You may either choose to just give up - or provide solid evidence of Maria Behr's former existence. It's up to you. Rest assured that we will not give up until we establish the truth and the facts.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

justsayin 4 Sep 12 2010, 05:10 PM wrote:
brianv 4 Sep 12 2010, 11:39 AM wrote: "That's my point in all of this. No empirical evidence in existence will convince you of her existence. "

Who are you doing research on these people for? If you are truly a researcher, seeking the truth, why have you not contacted her family directly to ask for the evidence you list?

"Who are you doing research on these people for? If you are truly a researcher, seeking the truth, why have you not contacted her family directly to ask for the evidence you list? "

Got their number handy?

They are not listed on the Victims Compensation Fund nor is she mentioned!! So I guess those wounds are really deep! Just put up or shut up!

http://www.justice.gov/final_report.pdf
justsayin

simonshack @ Sep 12 2010, 12:14 PM wrote:
justsayin 4 Sep 12 2010, 03:45 PM wrote: ... nothing that anyone can say or do would be good enough to be considered truth or fact.
That is not a correct statement, justsayin.

It would be more correct to put it this way:

Nothing has been good enough so far to consider truth or fact anything that we have ever heard from "the victim families and friends".

That is the problem - and not a minor one as far as our research is concerned.

And yes, we have been trying to contact a few. Why do you assume we haven't? And why not just help us contact the Behrs, justsayin?

You may either choose to just give up - or provide solid evidence of Maria Behr's former existence. It's up to you. Rest assured that we will not give up until we establish the truth and the facts.
I realize that their are people out there who are sick enough to try and capitalize on a trajedy. And I understand the importance of providing evidence against those that have done so. Neither myself or my in-laws has contact with Maria's family. I only ever met them on one or two occasions when they came to NJ for parties she had. We had the good fortune to meet Maria when she moved out to central Jersey, which was only a handful of years before she was killed so we were never close with her family and wouldn't have what you need to prove she did grace this earth. If I can get a phone number for her parents or her brother or sister, I will gladly pass that onto you so you can contact them directly. It's possible that my in-laws still have a number for her parents. I know my mother in law was in contact with them after her death because she cleaned Maria's house and had keys, etc. Have you tried to contact the church where her service was held? I would think they have a record of her death.
brucethejam

Unread post by brucethejam »

A handful of years eh! Why is everything so foggy with you? Sorry for not being active! been reading a lot. I've read what you've typed justsayin and it does genuinely read pretty much bs. If it was my relative, friend i would be posting pictures of them, just so i could say fuk you, he/she did exist! You seem to me to be backing out of this debate and if this is true then you are a liar!
simonshack
Administrator

Justsayin,

When you contact Maria's parents, ask them how come Maria is still to be found as apparently alive & well living in Milford, NJ at age 50 (the CNN memorial says she perished at age 41 and was from Milford, NJ).

http://www.lookupanyone.com/results.php ... cusfirst=1

Thanks!

Maria Behr's candle on CNN: http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /1951.html
justsayin

brucethejam @ Sep 12 2010, 01:55 PM wrote: A handful of years eh! Why is everything so foggy with you? Sorry for not being active! been reading a lot. I've read what you've typed justsayin and it does genuinely read pretty much bs. If it was my relative, friend i would be posting pictures of them, just so i could say fuk you, he/she did exist! You seem to me to be backing out of this debate and if this is true then you are a liar!
I'm not backing out of the debate but I don't have the proof you're looking for and I willingly admit that but that doesn't mean that I didn't know Maria and that she didn't exist. My point was that my family didn't know her in her early years of life, we didn't grow up with her or go to school with her so we wouldn't have pictures or anything else you people keep asking for. Do you have pictures of every person that ever came into your life??

As for me being "foggy" do you know exact dates that you met certain people? I can't remember what I had for dinner 3 nights ago so I can't remember the exact year that Maria came out to Hunterdon County to live. God forgive me.

I am not a liar and like I said, the truth will come out at some point, with or without my help. Why don't you contact her family and be done with this? I'm sure with all of your investigative skills you can find someone's next of kin and their phone numbers. Last I knew her parents lived in Harrisburg. You can try her sister Delmi. Her full name is Edith Del Mar Behr. She's a doctor in PA so her number shouldn't be hard to find. And she does have a brother, George, you can try to find.

I would love to give you what you need so I can say Fuck you, believe me.... I know the truth so I don't really give a sh#t what you or anything else "believes". It's just a shame that you're dragging her name through the mud. Great way to honor the dead.
justsayin

simonshack @ Sep 12 2010, 02:37 PM wrote: Justsayin,

When you contact Maria's parents, ask them how come Maria is still to be found as apparently alive & well living in Milford, NJ at age 50 (the CNN memorial says she perished at age 41 and was from Milford, NJ).

http://www.lookupanyone.com/results.php ... cusfirst=1

Thanks!

Maria Behr's candle on CNN: http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /1951.html
Those sites are a bunch of crap. How would they know she died? She's apparently alive and well and living at her old address in Hampton, NJ as well. Miraculous. My grandparents are still listed on there and they are both very dead.