Steve Buscemi

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

He might be "in on it all" considering his multiple patriotisms. He's done a slew of New York movies. One of them called Slaves of New York!

In 2001 he was in a weird movie called The Grey Zone that takes place at Auschwitz and is about "damned if you do, damned if you don't" moral hells. (These types of movies bug me - not just for their propagandistic qualities but because the horrible moral choices people make seem exaggeratedly excused.)

You're right about the loser-ness too, Tim. He almost seems to choose roles that worship sleaze and being hated, like an abused kid. Kind of a familiar attitude with the people really tied up in this whole affair, no?

The excuse of loving to be reprehensible ... I wonder if they would find this shallow social status as acceptable if they actually wound up in prison?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

timothymurphy 4 Aug 24 2010, 06:06 PM wrote: Has anyone mentioned the fact that not only was Buscemi a firefighter during the 80s, but he, bizarrely, went back and hung around in his firefighter costume at Ground Zero in the aftermath of 9/11?!

Well, I guess even a perp source can say something truthful - "the disaster area seemed like a grim parody of an action movie set"

Celebs Shed Their Starring Roles to Join a Relief Ensemble

Actor Steve Buscemi is often found performing slightly off-center supporting roles in explosion-filled films like Con Air and Armageddon, but on the day after terrorists attacked the United States, he was playing a part he found even more familiar: New York City firefighter. Buscemi, who from 1980 to 1985 worked in downtown Manhattan's Engine Company 55, a few blocks from the disaster, rejoined his former comrades amid the wreckage. "He put in 60 hours on top of the pile, pulling out victims," says retired NYFD battalion chief Richard Ardisson, 56, who was at the site with the 43-year-old actor. "Not delivering coffee or giving moral support. He was exhausted and covered in soot." Buscemi declined to speak to reporters. Explains Ardisson: "He said he wanted no recognition. He said, 'These are my brothers.' "

If the disaster area seemed like a grim parody of an action movie set, the effect was heightened when celebrities, stripped of makeup and flattering lighting, rolled up their sleeves and went to work. Kathleen Turner showed up unannounced at St. Vincent's Hospital, where many casualties were taken, and immediately became a field marshal for the city's caregiving troops. The same hospital also got volunteer support from actors Aidan Quinn and Daniel Day-Lewis, who lugged ice for chilling blood. "I was feeling so helpless watching the TV," says Quinn. "I wanted to feel useful."

Survivor I cast member Sean Kenniff, a neurologist (and son of a retired New York City firefighter) who trained at St. Vincent's, volunteered there but says, "The sad truth is that there were very, very few wounded coming in." Kenniff headed instead to a makeshift hospital set up on the Hudson River. "We had everything you needed to treat people," Kenniff reports poignantly, "but the people never arrived."

Some of those people were friends of Denis Leary's. After losing a cousin and a friend in the Worcester, Mass., arson fire of 1999, Leary had started up a firefighters charity that introduced him to dozens of members of the NYFD. "A couple of guys I know are still missing," says Leary, who coincidentally also was a friend of Garnet "Ace" Bailey's, the L.A. Kings hockey scout who died on United Flight 175 when it crashed into the south tower. Leary, a hockey nut, originally met Bailey, a former Boston Bruins player, at a charity match. "When he walked into a room," Leary says, "you knew you were going to hear at least two or three funny stories." The Leary Firefighters Foundation Fund for New York's Bravest got started with a check for more than 100,000 from the actor.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/ar ... 10,00.html

Bunch of lying conspirators. I bet they haven't contemplated being named in some future indictment as accessories-after-the-fact to the mass murder of all the victims of the illegal wars started after 9/11 - aka war crimes and crimes against humanity.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

I liked those "Explosive Reality clips" thanks Timothy, it's pretty obvious that emergency room doctors were waiting for horribly maimed on deaths door victims that NEVER came! Further giving credence that very few if ANYONE was still in or around those two towers when they fell..
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

Well, it appears this thread wasn't so lame after all. Anyone have more on Buscemi?
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

fbenario @ Aug 25 2010, 01:21 AM wrote:
timothymurphy 4 Aug 24 2010, 06:06 PM wrote: Has anyone mentioned the fact that not only was Buscemi a firefighter during the 80s, but he, bizarrely, went back and hung around in his firefighter costume at Ground Zero in the aftermath of 9/11?!

Well, I guess even a perp source can say something truthful - "the disaster area seemed like a grim parody of an action movie set"

Celebs Shed Their Starring Roles to Join a Relief Ensemble

Actor Steve Buscemi is often found performing slightly off-center supporting roles in explosion-filled films like Con Air and Armageddon, but on the day after terrorists attacked the United States, he was playing a part he found even more familiar: New York City firefighter. Buscemi, who from 1980 to 1985 worked in downtown Manhattan's Engine Company 55, a few blocks from the disaster, rejoined his former comrades amid the wreckage. "He put in 60 hours on top of the pile, pulling out victims," says retired NYFD battalion chief Richard Ardisson, 56, who was at the site with the 43-year-old actor. "Not delivering coffee or giving moral support. He was exhausted and covered in soot." Buscemi declined to speak to reporters. Explains Ardisson: "He said he wanted no recognition. He said, 'These are my brothers.' "

If the disaster area seemed like a grim parody of an action movie set, the effect was heightened when celebrities, stripped of makeup and flattering lighting, rolled up their sleeves and went to work. Kathleen Turner showed up unannounced at St. Vincent's Hospital, where many casualties were taken, and immediately became a field marshal for the city's caregiving troops. The same hospital also got volunteer support from actors Aidan Quinn and Daniel Day-Lewis, who lugged ice for chilling blood. "I was feeling so helpless watching the TV," says Quinn. "I wanted to feel useful."

Survivor I cast member Sean Kenniff, a neurologist (and son of a retired New York City firefighter) who trained at St. Vincent's, volunteered there but says, "The sad truth is that there were very, very few wounded coming in." Kenniff headed instead to a makeshift hospital set up on the Hudson River. "We had everything you needed to treat people," Kenniff reports poignantly, "but the people never arrived."

Some of those people were friends of Denis Leary's. After losing a cousin and a friend in the Worcester, Mass., arson fire of 1999, Leary had started up a firefighters charity that introduced him to dozens of members of the NYFD. "A couple of guys I know are still missing," says Leary, who coincidentally also was a friend of Garnet "Ace" Bailey's, the L.A. Kings hockey scout who died on United Flight 175 when it crashed into the south tower. Leary, a hockey nut, originally met Bailey, a former Boston Bruins player, at a charity match. "When he walked into a room," Leary says, "you knew you were going to hear at least two or three funny stories." The Leary Firefighters Foundation Fund for New York's Bravest got started with a check for more than 100,000 from the actor.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/ar ... 10,00.html

Bunch of lying conspirators. I bet they haven't contemplated being named in some future indictment as accessories-after-the-fact to the mass murder of all the victims of the illegal wars started after 9/11 - aka war crimes and crimes against humanity.
Nice. I am going to post this to the "9/11 ACTORS" thread also.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Steve's Valiant efforts at Ground Zero has seemed to pay off WELL for him...
HBO rolled the Red Carpet with a guest staring role on the Sopranos and NOW the Studio has him in the Lead actor role in a new fall series.. hhmm??
It's safe to say this dudes career wasn't on the rise Pre 911 :unsure: