GETTING THE WORD OUT!

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I also like these because it almost makes "the Wainio" portraiture look like a mug shot.

Arrest the sims! Turn off their hard drives!
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

phew!
i thought you ordered it to get it just to get it off the internet!

restocked:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/53752623/se ... tton-badge

and I just added your nice original wainio jpeg.

edit:
ps.
Simon, don't buy anymore, I should be paying you royalties!
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

Among the gaily presented offerings at Etsy, these badges do look a bit sad...

http://www.etsy.com/listing/53977314/91 ... v1_other_1

On a lighter note, if anyone needs an Inside Sob button but you don't need 25, let me know!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Sad??? That splash of tears cracks me up ! :lol:

Great JOB Tim !----uh I mean... Great SOB !

And I demand that you respect my right to buy some! Let the Queen take the 'royalties' through her post offices!
http://www.septemberclues.org
simonshack
Administrator

AN INSIDE SOB ???

HOW DARE YOU ??? HOW DARE YOU ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx4dM5KoqU0

And of course, we should all know better. Bill has the story nicely summed up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7-XfE7KcU

"Hillary agrees we should end the war" GREAT NEWS, folks ! :D
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

How about setting up a DIY T-shirt shop - there are plenty available worldwide - with links back to Facebook accounts (for those that have one, Twitter etc?

You charge a small commission on every sale which helps pay for this website and other materials.

There are some talented people on here that could come up with good designs - Simon I like your 911 Lie image you have used before on videos. 911 could go on the front and Lie on the back?

Here's one I made earlier:

hoi.polloi

That's hilarious. I like the idea.

How about bringing back the laptop mouse being thrown at the WTC? That was a classic!
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

https://www.nytadvertising.com/was/ATWW ... jsp?l1Id=7

Seems that for under 50 a classified ad can be placed in the NYT.

Two ads, one requesting to hear from witnesses in Manhattan on that morning, and another requesting relatives of victims to come forward (excluding those who've already spoken in public meetings and through MSM )

Not sure how the ads might run, but? “WHAT DID YOU SEE and HEAR!”

“You might think there are 1000’s of witnesses, but you’ll find testimony exists from just a handful, and it’s mixed and unreliable. As the police and legal services have yet to take an interest in investigation, research has continued with limited funds and resources, and in the face of extreme government sponsored sabotage. Researchers from [20?] countries? are now in a position to proceed legally, and wish to hear from anyone who was in lower Manhattan on the morning of 11th September 2001. Please take a moment to consider that what you saw, or didn’t see, is vitally important in getting to the facts of the matter. Legally binding testimony will be required to prove the case against the perpetrators of this elaborate military simulation. Please assist, in the name of sanity and global wellbeing, in this most important research. Thank you for your consideration. Contact? for further inquiries.”

I don't love it, but you get the idea.

I've not considered the wording of the other ad, nor of who will execute and administrate interviews. Still, an idea.
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

Advert for September Clues (online and in DVD form). Advert for folks (ew!) to come on this Forum with their HONEST testimony. The idea is essentially 'classified ads' to publicise the research.
hoi.polloi

idschmyd @ Oct 11 2010, 01:52 PM wrote: https://www.nytadvertising.com/was/ATWW ... jsp?l1Id=7

Seems that for under 50 a classified ad can be placed in the NYT.

Two ads, one requesting to hear from witnesses in Manhattan on that morning, and another requesting relatives of victims to come forward (excluding those who've already spoken in public meetings and through MSM )

Not sure how the ads might run, but? “WHAT DID YOU SEE and HEAR!”

“You might think there are 1000’s of witnesses, but you’ll find testimony exists from just a handful, and it’s mixed and unreliable. As the police and legal services have yet to take an interest in investigation, research has continued with limited funds and resources, and in the face of extreme government sponsored sabotage. Researchers from [20?] countries? are now in a position to proceed legally, and wish to hear from anyone who was in lower Manhattan on the morning of 11th September 2001. Please take a moment to consider that what you saw, or didn’t see, is vitally important in getting to the facts of the matter. Legally binding testimony will be required to prove the case against the perpetrators of this elaborate military simulation. Please assist, in the name of sanity and global wellbeing, in this most important research. Thank you for your consideration. Contact? for further inquiries.”

I don't love it, but you get the idea.

I've not considered the wording of the other ad, nor of who will execute and administrate interviews. Still, an idea.
It's an interesting idea. Apparently, not new, though. People have been anchoring themselves in SoHo trying to interview folks about it for a while if you believe all local stories from Manhattan.

The reaction is - apparently - not good.

However, I personally would enjoy trying from our standpoint, if not just to record the immense diversity of "opinions" about what happened that day. The trouble is, so far, people's memories are so clouded by television that when I actually get to talk to someone from New York about what they say they invariably describe what they witnessed on television mixed with heightened "War of the Worlds" type imaginings.

People's memories just aren't that reliable I'm afraid.
WTF

Unread post by WTF »

In my opinion it is a waste of valuable time to focus all energy on discovering the 1658th fake victim or the 2652th fake image -

The job is done and the case is closed!

The next step is to create a blueprint for a necessary campaign on how to go public.

What action could take place according to a certain budget?
Lets just imagine a budget of 1Million - would it be enough to get the truth out?

What would you do with...
1.000.000 ?

How much would it cost to make a DVD available without a hardcover and in packages of 10?

What can be done with low or no budget?

An information revolution only can and has always been started at a University because professors are protected by law to investigate and disclose everything they want without fearing their job.

All e-mail adresses of University staff are open to the public and can be found on the website.
Im on the way to create a list of my local University with 30.000 students looking forward to send a letter with providing a reward of 10.000? if anything in SeptemberClues is misleading,misrepresented or manipulated.

It would be great if you release a list of tasks for your followers, Simon!
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

WTF 4 Oct 24 2010, 09:12 PM wrote: Im on the way to create a list of my local University with 30.000 students looking forward to send a letter with providing a reward of 10.000? if anything in SeptemberClues is misleading,misrepresented or manipulated.
Provided we had the money, I think the reward is an interesting stunt. Rather than asking to be debunked though, which could lead to endless debates and accuses and uncertainty, I think it would be neat if we offered a reward for anyone coming with solid evidence for either 1) the past existence of the planes that slammed against the WTC or the Pentagon or 2) the past existence of at least one vicsim from a set provided.
Of course any kind of imagery would be excluded as proof, which would make the game very very interesting.
And I think people would join in a rush thinking at least the second task can be easily accomplished by anyone, and in doing so would learn a lot of things.

I am leaving this here... :P
simonshack
Administrator

nonhocapito 4 Oct 24 2010, 08:27 PM wrote:
I am leaving this here... :P
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I love it. :P

And yes, WTF - we should start thinking in the dreaded commercial ways which our enemies are putting to such good use. It stinks - but there's probably no other way to make further progress.

Is any smart millionaire listening?
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

I would very much appreciate if we could find an advertising professional go guide us.
I have personally tested a few things ...
If we compare to the Estonia event/accident (1994); there is a comprehensive list of actions that was taken by various individuals and groups. As far as I have found so far, the results was not sufficient to raise serious interest by the general public or experts/government directly involved.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

What Next?

:D