9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Hoi

Far be it for me to intervene, but this exchange of views between ATTC & Icedash has nothing to do with the Memorial scams and needs deleting before the thread gets drowned in distraction.

SG

Ozzy - your post has just appeared. Love it. :lol:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

ADMIN NOTE :

IceDash and ATTC : I have removed some of your last posts for the following reasons:

- This thread is called "9/11 Memorial Scams"- please stay on topic.

- If we were to discuss here every single antagonistic 9/11 forum, their personnages and countless 'dramas' - well you can imagine how boring this would be. Also, any sort of personal matters/feuds/disagreements are of no interests to anyone and will have no space here.

- Ideally, I would like to see every contributor here actually contribute in a useful manner to advance the research - and very little else.

And lastly, to IceDash I ask once again not to keep posting a flow of links to topics which have been comprehensively dealt with over the years. I salute your enthusiasm as a newcomer to the research - but please spend more time reading the contents of our threads and what has already been dealt with. Thanks.

simon
http://www.septemberclues.org
Realism911

Unread post by Realism911 »

simonshack @ Apr 1 2010, 10:50 AM wrote:
- This thread is called "9/11 Memorial Scams"- please stay on topic.

Amen.

Nice work above ozzy! Just a Quick mathmatical fact... 3000 people x 2, 000,000 (2 mil paid out too each family) is equal too 6 billion dollers. geez.... the money alone of the memorial scam is HUGE !!! :o
simonshack
Administrator

A hilarious read... :D

MEMORIAL NAMES VERIFICATION & ARRANGEMENT
POLICY AND PROCEDURES

http://www.national911memorial.org/site ... docID=6241
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack @ Apr 1 2010, 04:32 PM wrote: *

POLICY AND PROCEDURES

Questions relating to the Names Verification Policy and Procedures should be directed to (212) 312-8822 or [email protected].

Anyone "up for it" ?
excised

Unread post by excised »

You know sometimes you see someone and you think you know them, someone that looks so like someone you know that your almost 100% positive, this photo has given me one of those momentary dilemmas.

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab23 ... enise3.jpg

The girl on the far right with long dark hair.
Im sure she is someone i know, her name is kerry, she is from the uk and has spent time working and travelling around the world from when she was 20 until she was 26 or 27.
She spent three years working in israel on a kibbutz a tomato cannery.
she left the uk spent 2 years in india, then went to israel stayed there for three years and then spent the last of her time out working as a stewardess on the QE2.
I cannot be 100% sure of the I.D but im pretty sure, it sort of makes sense that the images have been faked by using random people from an image base possibly of people who have been to israel on holiday or working the kibbutz.
With the Israeli connections to 9/11 why wouldn't the images of people come from an imagebase of people that have been seen in Israel, how could i be so sure of myself, well kerry was involved in the break up of my marriage, a face i would never forget.

edit to add.
i know its hard to believe but a fluke of synchronicity of some sort i think, i know that she was living in the salisbury area, probably still is, we are still friends id like to get her to look at this image to see if she remembers when where it was taken.
Theres every possibility that it is just my imagination of course.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

excised 4 Apr 1 2010, 10:51 PM wrote: You know sometimes you see someone and you think you know them, someone that looks so like someone you know that your almost 100% positive, this photo has given me one of those momentary dilemmas.

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab23 ... enise3.jpg

The girl on the far right with long dark hair.
Im sure she is someone i know, her name is kerry, she is from the uk and has spent time working and travelling around the world from when she was 20 until she was 26 or 27.
She spent three years working in israel on a kibbutz a tomato cannery.
she left the uk spent 2 years in india, then went to israel stayed there for three years and then spent the last of her time out working as a stewardess on the QE2.
I cannot be 100% sure of the I.D but im pretty sure, it sort of makes sense that the images have been faked by using random people from an image base possibly of people who have been to israel on holiday or working the kibbutz.
With the Israeli connections to 9/11 why wouldn't the images of people come from an imagebase of people that have been seen in Israel, how could i be so sure of myself, well kerry was involved in the break up of my marriage, a face i would never forget.

edit to add.
I am 100% sure that it is her, i know its hard to believe but a fluke of synchronicity of some sort i think, i know that she was living in the salisbury area, probably still is, we are still friends id like to get her to look at this image to see if she remembers when where it was taken.
This is quite interesting excised, since the vicsim photos etc have been regularly posted here, I often come across photos on other sites that look familiar or the same as photos posted here, which I clicked onto via search engines or links from other truth sites.
Here are a couple of examples, but obviously for the credibility of this forum you'd have to be absolutely positive, before declaring they are indeed the same person.

Carol Ashley
Carol Ashley
Carol Ashley look a like or the same person

Gwendolyne falling man's sister

Gwendolyne look a like from another site.
arvo

Unread post by arvo »

Heiwa 4 Mar 31 2010, 05:03 PM wrote:
Anyone knows more about this pregnant daughter, Vanessa Lang Langer? Is there a widow father Lang or Langer, Donna’s son in law, around?
Sure, here's an obituary for Donna's "S-I-L" Timmy, who allegedly drank himself to death : he just couldn't live without his beloved :(

http://www.nyjnews.com/obituary/obit.php3?id=1788037

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showpo ... ostcount=1

Interestingly we can find him in the SSDI, but no record of Nessa

http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi
ATTC

Unread post by ATTC »

ozzybinoswald 4 Apr 1 2010, 10:43 AM wrote: ATTC:
So you're trying to promote uber spook Mike Ruppert?

For me this invocation of Ruppert immediately brings to mind when the Darren McNulty sock (or cohort) "planettrout" (the alleged son of actress Susan Hayward) claimed that he, Ruppert and Mark Humphrey were all once "in the same room" presumably trying to get to the bottom of the 9/11 mystery. :rolleyes:

I don't know Ruppert's position on 9/11, but he's one of the main individuals I've seen calling out the CIA connections in the drug smuggling. Exposing the Cocaine Import Agency goes a long way into the initial waking up Joe Public.

All Im saying is that 9/11 is conceptual and perhaps one is better served introducing people to the concept of monetary fraud, drug trafficking, etc. before bringing them in on TVF. But that's another topic

Speaking of which it would be nice if we had another thread to discuss topics like that one although obviously I know this site and forum is dedicated to this specific research
Realism911

Unread post by Realism911 »

simonshack @ Apr 1 2010, 04:32 PM wrote: *

POLICY AND PROCEDURES

I thought it was funny indeed when it talking about the order of the memorial it stated " Within each of the nine groupings set forth above, names will be clustered to reflect further significant relationships, so that those who shared a bond during life can be memorialized together."

prehaps it should state "so that those who shared a morph during life can be memorialized together." :)
simonshack
Administrator

arvo 4 Apr 1 2010, 11:52 PM wrote:
Sure, here's an obituary for Donna's "S-I-L" Timmy, who allegedly drank himself to death : he just couldn't live without his beloved :(

http://www.nyjnews.com/obituary/obit.php3?id=1788037

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showpo ... ostcount=1

Interesting, Arvo

So we learn that Timothy Joseph Langer drank himself to death on July 25, 2005. (7/7/7). But see, Timothy Joseph Langer seems to be alive & well (at age 39), alongside relatives Vanessa, Thomas, Todd G, mother Elaine and all - (in NY) :
http://www.lookupanyone.com/search-summ ... cusfirst=1

:blink:

So I've been taking a better look at Donna Marsh O'Connor ("Vanessa's" mother).
I already knew she's a Syracuse University professor. What does she teach, precisely?
Well, apparently it's called "422 Creative Non-Fiction".
http://supa.syr.edu/engconf/speakers.php
Here's to get an idea of what "422-writing" is about

STRANGER THAN FICTION
Creative nonfiction is a genre particularly congenial to students who write from multiple perspectives, complex bodied identities, varied ethnicities and nationalities, several sexes or sexualities, multiple or trans gender experiences, and layered locations and/or languages. Reading focus is on LGBT creative nonfiction, along with relevant factual and theoretical material, and writing focus is on students' exploration of themes of bodies, genders, and sexualities through CNF. Students gain CNF skills using techniques of fiction, memoir, poetry, drama. Writing intensive.

http://wrt.syr.edu/courseofferings/

Could Donna herself be writing the "stranger than fiction" stories about "the sad loss of her pregnant daughter"? Who knows...However, she seems to be a rather controversial figure in her campus :

Syracuse Professor: “I Am a Conspiracy Theorist.”
http://syr.campusreform.org/group/80/bl ... y-theorist

Isn't it just FASCINATING ?
So Donna, we may say, fulfills 3 key functions of the Grand 9/11 Deception's agenda:
- To represent a 9/11 vicsim's family member - to uphold the idea of 9/11 victims
- To represent a Bush-bashing 'activist', angrily demanding for 'truth and accountability'
- To give a bad name to all conspiracy theorists - even in spite of being a "grieving mother"!!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Another angeLr got his wings today. God bless Vanessa LangeL LangeLr and Timothy Joseph.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

All Im saying is that 9/11 is conceptual and perhaps one is better served introducing people to the concept of monetary fraud, drug trafficking, etc. before bringing them in on TVF. But that's another topic

That is not a bad idea. One obstacle people have in the way of their understanding how this enormous fakery can take place is the idealist notion that our country does not engage in such activities significantly. Or if we do consider it, we have - as fbenario suggests - an "exceptionalism" which forgives the behavior out of a belief in its necessity rather than the true profits-for-the-wealthy, false trickle-down theory that it is.

Unfortunately, we must in the interests of staying on topic in this thread, deny that kind of discussion here. You are free to start a thread like that in "solutions" area and see where it takes us.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

STRANGER THAN FICTION
Creative nonfiction is a genre particularly congenial to students who write from multiple perspectives, complex bodied identities, varied ethnicities and nationalities, several sexes or sexualities, multiple or trans gender experiences, and layered locations and/or languages. Reading focus is on LGBT creative nonfiction, along with relevant factual and theoretical material, and writing focus is on students' exploration of themes of bodies, genders, and sexualities through CNF. Students gain CNF skills using techniques of fiction, memoir, poetry, drama. Writing intensive.

If this is where she works, we seem to be coming across an enormous number of perps in the academic arena. We have Madison for Judy Would's vicsim "Michael Zebuhr", Boston all hot-and-heavy in sims meeting in mysterious "University pubs" and getting married to one another. It always seems to come back to a church or university.

Could these memorial scams be devised by religious parties and "passed down" as orders/teachings/spiritual lesson plans to academics? This would give the criminal academic a sense that libel and public criminal perjury were okay because it "ultimately teaches" and "imparts lessons in complex ways" and other such sociopathic, self-serving psychological jack off.

Remember "it all depends on what your definition of the word 'is' is" from Bill Clinton? An incredible insight into these people's thought processes.

"Creative Non-fiction" is what any fiction writer would call their novel, in a tongue-in-cheek joke. It wouldn't be out of a serious academic setting, which this person seems to be making fun of by initiating a class in which "multiple-personality disorders" get to write "Non-fiction" from their various opinions.

I understand I am starting a potential unnecessary flame war by stating that creative writing from multiple perspectives is traditionally called fiction. But we are going to be literary fascists here and declare that fiction is fiction and non-fiction is not fiction; the fact that she would be teaching a class on creative storytelling called "non-fiction" says everything we need to know about her grasp on reality - or lack thereof.

I am truly starting to suspect that the perps share a delusional state of mind that comes from inhaling too much burning dollar fumes.

Vanessa, or whatever it is she calls her selves, doesn't just give a bad name to "conspiracy theorists" ... she gives a bad name to academics, creatives, spiritualists and humanity at large. She, and her multiple personalities, are the true villains in the humanistic struggle for a sane and just world. But if in real life there are no heroes; we as a people have to rise up and put a stop to her madness and the madness of others like her.

Is this nothing but a dream? To nab them and put them away in a homeopathic psychological ward in Gitmo? Am I inhaling too much no-dollar fumes - too much fresh air?

I feel that most people in this world would side with her confusion between "fiction" and "non-fiction" so they can be like Bill Clinton and do whatever they want; talk their way out of any situation until they are arguing over the meaning of the word "is" before agreeing with me that she is teaching our children how to be mad and get away with murder.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi 4 Apr 3 2010, 04:20 AM wrote:

"multiple-personality disorders" get to write "Non-fiction" from their various opinions.
Vanessa, or whatever it is she calls her selves, doesn't just give a bad name to "conspiracy theorists" ... she gives a bad name to academics, creatives, spiritualists and humanity at large.
I feel that most people in this world would side with her confusion between "fiction" and "non-fiction" so they can be like Bill Clinton and do whatever they want; talk their way out of any situation until they are arguing over the meaning of the word "is" before agreeing with me that she is teaching our children how to be mad and get away with murder.
Incredibly perceptive - and so incredibly funny, Hoi. One of the best descriptions of the university community and mindset I've ever read.

I grew up in an academic environment (my father had his Ph.D. at 21, and is an arrogant intellectual snob, who is impossible to talk to, and my mother was one of the first women in the country to get a Ph.D in Classics), and I love it when someone deflates these pompous, self-righteous airheads.

I also would like to clarify this comment you made in your penultimate post:

"One obstacle people have in the way of their understanding how this enormous fakery can take place is the idealist notion that our country does not engage in such activities significantly. Or if we do consider it, we have - as fbenario suggests - an "exceptionalism" which forgives the behavior out of a belief in its necessity rather than the true profits-for-the-wealthy, false trickle-down theory that it is."

I am NOT suggesting that Americans forgive criminal, evil behavior because of its necessity. I am defining American Exceptionalism as an incapability of even contemplating that America could act with evil intent, or could do any evil at all.