Simon on the Wave Project (KFAI radio - Aug 12, 2018)

Simon Shack's (Tycho Brahe-inspired) geoaxial binary system. Discuss the book and website for the most accurate configuration of our solar system ever devised - which soundly puts to rest the geometrically impossible Copernican-Keplerian model.
hoi.polloi

Simon on the Wave Project (KFAI radio - Aug 12, 2018)

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

For those interested in an audio introduction to the TYCHOS, please check out our broadcast we played today on KFAI: http://kfai.org/wave-project/playlists/20180812 [Audiofile is not to be found at this KFAI link - please see below post to listen to the mp3 file of the broadcast]

It features:
  • Introduction to the impetus behind the model (15 minutes)
  • TYCHOS explanation for astronomy mysteries (30 minutes)
  • Failures of the Copernican system (15 minutes)
Needless to say, while putting the show together we learned yet again how hard it is to describe visual concepts over the radio. But we had some fun explaining just why the TYCHOS really works better than the dominant, flawed heliocentric system.

We hope audio learners will enjoy the format.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Simon on the Wave Project (KFAI radio - Aug 12, 2018)

Unread post by simonshack »

As mentioned above, the mp3 file is not available at that KFAI page - although the description of the show is still displayed :
Rethinking the Copernican Theory: Introducing TYCHOS
Hosts Maxeem Konrardy and Simon Shack present an alternative to the Copernican Theory that places the Sun at the center of the Universe. Shack presents a binary model that positions Mars and the Sun as shared central forces. The show preceded Shack's visit to the Tate Hall on the University of MN Twin Cities campus. See TYCHOS.info for more information about the Geoaxial Binary Solar System.
Today I have uploaded the original mp3 file at septclues(dot)com - please give it a listen, ladies and gents! :)
http://www.septclues.com/AUDIO%20FILES/ ... -08-12.mp3

If you are interested in my TYCHOS model, this broadcast may be the best place to start - as I think it neatly summarizes the basic concept of the model. Hoi Polloi certainly did a sterling job selecting the most pertinent questions which I did my best to respond to and, hopefully, this 1-hour Q & A elucidates in comprehensible manner the fundamental features of the TYCHOS.