Introducing the TYCHOS

Simon Shack's (Tycho Brahe-inspired) geoaxial binary system. Discuss the book and website for the most accurate configuration of our solar system ever devised - which soundly puts to rest the geometrically impossible Copernican-Keplerian model.

Re: Introducing the TYCHOS

Unread postby patrix on Mon May 20, 2019 11:03 am

Well said (both of you), and good to hear from you Hoi. I agree, particularly with the emotional restraint part—and that is hard—very hard sometimes. We are humans, and it hurts to be looked at as a fool merely for trying to explain that dogma cannot make one plus one equal to three "because Newton" . . . no matter how long this has been believed to be the case.

The human mind is tricky business, and not particularly guided by logic and reason, but often by emotions, although we fail to see that. And this is a weakness that is obviously being exploited by those who seek to control the world.

I'm currently reading the The Dialogue Concerning the Two Chief World Systems by Galileo, and I find it very interesting to see (and being recognized by Galileo) that the view of the Earth as the immobile center of the universe was the most reasonable assumption in Ptolemy's and Aristotle’s days—but, and I quote,

SALVIATI: But to give Simplicio more than satisfaction, and to reclaim him if possible from his error, I declare that we do have in our age new events and observations such that if Aristotle were now alive, I have no doubt he would change his opinion.

And I believe that the same thing goes for Copernicus, Brahe, Kepler, Galileo and Newton—had this quintet been alive today.

In the dialogues I find Galileo's arguments for a diurnally rotating Earth and the replacement of Earth with the Sun as the center of our universe, sound. The stars appeared to be immobile objects, and since our Sun is a star, it was reasonable to assume that our Sun was the immobile center of our own solar system.

Today on the other hand, as Simon has laid forward very clearly, it is not a reasonable assumption to make. Observations show that stars are not stationary, but rather, have an orbit, and the star parallaxes that were held as a definite proof (of the Copernican model), in fact disprove the very same. And there are of course numerous other problems that Simon brings up in his book and articles.

However, and this is an important point, the diurnally rotating Earth is a proven fact, and in the 17th century Kepler and Galileo (with the support of the Copernicus model) were the only recognized astronomers who stood up for this idea. Tycho Brahe chose not to challenge this core dogma of the Catholic church at the time. Why we will probably never find out.

He may have seen it as a less important question, been convinced of the contrary, or perhaps he was intimidated, and did not want to risk his position as a noble. Who knows? But, I believe the bitterness of the "outsiders" may have grown strong, and seeing the church eventually retract this dogma (and accept the Semi-Tychonic system) did not make them change their heliocentric view, although it was the most reasonable compromise at the time.

There's a lot of talk and speculation about lies and foul play, and that may of course have been the case as early as in the 17th century. We will never know. But the place where I personally draw the definite line regarding honest mistakes and lies is the late 19th and 20th century. This was the time when astronomy (and science in general) was deliberately turned into a religion.

So I don't think it's a good idea to use the word liar together with people like Newton or Kepler. We simply don't know what their true intentions were or what secret societies they were part of - if any.
But one thing I do know is that the TYCHOS is a fact. And that the growing realization of this will eventually make it a world changing one since it shows that the very core of our so-called science (today) is not in fact science, but a religious belief.

It is a belief that includes space travel(s), atom bombs, and TV-terror, which are made up miracles by this religion. And I find it a bit hilarious actually that the way those balls and lights move in the sky has this power over humanity. I think everyone is familiar with Lord of the Rings, and an analogy here is that the one ring (or ellipse if you will) - the one that Earth used to follow around the Sun, has now thoroughly been cast into the fires of Mount Doom by our very own host of this forum—Simon "Frodo" Shack. :D

Edit:

An explanation on why Galileo was condemned of heresy in the 17th. But as we now know thanks to Simon, he did not prove the Copernican model in its entirety but only the diurnal rotation of Earth. Prophetic last words in that video:
From the Galileo affair we can learn a lesson which remains valid in relation to similar situations which occur today and which may occur in the future.

We'll see about that...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d9OkDLd-iw
patrix

Unread postby Flabbergasted on Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:47 pm

simonshack wrote:Hopefully, some of you will help out diffusing it by downloading the two files, have a few dozens / or hundreds printed at your local print shop - and distribute them at any appropriate locations you can think of!

Simon, I had a go at printing the Tychos folder at my local print shop, but there were two problems:
1) The resolution of the images is low, making them pretty useless to the reader. The files I downloaded are 211 KB and 294 KB. Is there a version in higher resolution?
2) The yellow background is lovely, but it makes printing a bit more expensive, even if you keep the run in the few dozens.

Another, unrelated point:
Some of the images you post are only visible if I log in. This is what I see when I am logged out:

Flabbergasted

Unread postby simonshack on Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:58 pm

Flabbergasted wrote:Simon, I had a go at printing the Tychos folder at my local print shop, but there were two problems:
1) The resolution of the images is low, making them pretty useless to the reader. The files I downloaded are 211 KB and 294 KB. Is there a version in higher resolution?
2) The yellow background is lovely, but it makes printing a bit more expensive, even if you keep the run in the few dozens.

Dearest Flabbergasted !

1) Yes, I do have the two files in much higher resolution - and I'm sending them you by e-mail straight away.

2) I have now also made a version with white background - which should be cheaper to print. Am sending those files to you as well.

To all readers: please feel free to send to contact me by e-mail at simonshack@libero.it. Don't be shy - and no need to spend time composing many words - just type in the e-mail title "Send me the TYCHOS brochure files"

As for the attached images not displaying for readers who aren't logged in, I will look into it. Dear SCS, any idea as to why that is?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:34 pm

Flabbergasted, click on the images for the higher res versions. Don't save the forum thumbnails.

The files Simon posted are 2.78 MB and 3.84 MB but you must open them by clicking on the thumbnails and then saving the high res images that open in a new window.

These are great summaries. Simon and Patrik ought to really come up with a good YouTube video with good music (wonder where that might come from? :) ) and get into people's brains. This pamphlet is good and for patient intelligent people but if people ought to know about the thing, they seem to only have time/attention for videos and other weird digital "ephemera".

Make a YouTube vid!
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Unread postby simonshack on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:20 pm

hoi.polloi » July 1st, 2019, 4:34 pm wrote:Flabbergasted, click on the images for the higher res versions. Don't save the forum thumbnails.

The files Simon posted are 2.78 MB and 3.84 MB but you must open them by clicking on the thumbnails and then saving the high res images that open in a new window.

Oh my goodness - thanks so much dear Hoi for pointing this out, I didn't even realize it was that easy - silly me !

So I've now updated my original post over at the "TYCHOS made easy" thread (download instructions are in red type).

In other words, dear readers, you don't even need to contact me by e-mail to obtain the two brochure files (so far three of you have contacted me - from Brazil, Australia and Japan :) ). I will keep hoping that more Cluesforum readers around the world will find it worthwhile to download, print out and distribute those leaflets - at any suitable locations you might think of. I dare say that you (and your children) won't regret this little "propaganda" effort - in the name of scientific progress on this planet of ours.

And yes, dear Hoi, a video is clearly needed (and, in fact, overdue). Am working on it, slowly but surely...
simonshack
Administrator

Unread postby simonshack on Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:16 pm

MY ADDITIONAL TYCHOS RESEARCH - links

My TYCHOS book was released on March 21, 2018. Since then, I have kept publishing a number of additional papers / addendums to the TYCHOS research at Cluesforum.info which you will find by clicking on the below links. This is of course an ongoing research odyssey (which may absorb the rest of my lifetime - *lol*!) given the nature of the subject and the countless questions raised by our Solar System. At this time, those papers are disseminated around various threads at Cluesforum – so I thought it would be in order to compile the below list of links to the same. This is not to say that the various contributions of other Cluesforum members make for any less valuable reading – but I just felt the need to gather in one place a list my own (most relevant) writings, were it only to keep track of them myself!

"PHILOSOPHICAL" CONSIDERATIONS REGARDING THE TYCHOSIUM (March 24, 2019)

RETROGRADE MOTIONS IN THE TYCHOS – Saturn (March 25, 2019)

THE MOON'S ORBITAL DANCE - IN THE TYCHOSIUM (April, 2019)

VERIFYING MARS - IN THE TYCHOSIUM (April 17, 2019)

VENUS "SEDUCED" BY THE TYCHOSIUM (April 28, 2019)

THE TYCHOS SOLVES "THE GREAT INEQUALITY" (Nov 2, 2018)

QUALITATIVE & QUANTITATIVE PROOF OF JUPITER/SATURN CONJUNCTIONS IN THE TYCHOS (Nov 2, 2018)

WHY THE STARS MOVE IN TROCHOIDAL LOOPS (Nov 20, 2018)

"MARS, THE SUN'S BINARY COMPANION?... Preposterous!" (Nov 24, 2018)

THE TYCHOS CURES NEWTON'S HEADACHE - THE MOON (Dec 12, 2018)

ARE ALL STARS PART OF "BINARY" / "DOUBLE" (or multiple) SYSTEMS? (Dec 23, 2018)

WIKIPEDIA'S PROBLEM WITH EARTH'S SO-CALLED "LUNISOLAR WOBBLE" (Jan, 2019)

THE WONDROUS "SYNCHRONICITIES" of the Sun/Earth/Moon trio (Jan 23, 2019)

ASTRONOMICAL PUZZLES RESOLVED BY THE TYCHOS MODEL (March 8, 2019)

HOW "NEGATIVE" STELLAR PARALLAXES WERE SWEPT UNDER THE RUG (May 5, 2018)

THE GREAT HUBBLE MISCONCEPTION (May 13, 2018)

MANY THANKS, PROFESSOR KAPTEYN ! (Jan 4, 2019)

MARS PARALLAX? WHAT MARS PARALLAX? (April 4, 2019)

MARS vs THE STARS - the Tychosium explains their "bizarre" conjunctions (May 14, 2019)

THE "MISSING" ANGULAR MOMENTUM OF OUR SUN (May 15, 2019)

THE BINARY RESEARCH INSTITUTE "AGREES" WITH THE TYCHOS ! ( May 18, 2019)

ABOUT THE APPARENT SIZE OF THE STARS (June 13, 2019)

ANOTHER REASON WHY THE COPERNICAN MODEL IS UNTENABLE (July 7, 2019)

THE HILARIOUS TALE OF MERCURY'S "ANOMALOUS" PRECESSION (July 10, 2019)

Go to the TYCHOS website: https://www.tychos.info/
Go to the TYCHOSIUM 3D simulator of the Tychos solar system: https://codepen.io/pholmq/full/XGPrPd
simonshack
Administrator

Unread postby Flabbergasted on Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:19 pm

simonshack wrote:I have kept publishing a number of additional papers / addendums to the TYCHOS research at Cluesforum.info which you will find by clicking on the below links.

I had long been thinking of gathering all your addendums in one place (at least until they can be included in the second edition of your book), so that list of links came in very handy. There is a bit of formatting to do, but I will try to give each addendum a booky pdf look. Also, a Portuguese language version of the folder is underway.
Flabbergasted

Previous

Return to The TYCHOS model