Manchester Arndale Stabbings—October 11, 2019

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
ShaneG

Manchester Arndale Stabbings—October 11, 2019

Unread post by ShaneG »

Hello All,

It’s been a while since I logged in here, figured I’d make a post after today’s potential PsyOp which happened close to where I live.

As soon as I heard about multiple stabbings in the Arndale Centre, alarm bells began ringing.

Although I don’t get involved with conspiracies nowadays - in terms of being vocal about it - I’m still fully aware, and have yet to lapse back to sheep status ;)

So I checked social media and my initial thoughts upon viewing the limited imagery was that the alleged perp has a dark brown face, yet a very obvious white leg.

Of course, there’s always the possibility that he has a prosthetic leg or some sort of Michael Jackson disease from the waist down; but the skeptic in me begs to think otherwise.

Another clue so to speak when looking online was that they had also evacuated the Arndale just last week due to some youths causing a ruckus. Although this could be of no coincidence, my better sense tells me that this may have been some form of drill in preparation for the main event.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thes ... -news/amp/

I was tempted to cycle down there earlier today to see what was going on once I heard about it, but didn’t think I’d achieve much so decided to post here instead.
pov603

Re: Manchester Arndale Stabbings—October 11, 2019

Unread post by pov603 »

Tactfully done outside a brandless store too, no “product placement” for this sigh-op!