11 police officers shot at 9pm in Dallas (7/7/2016)

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
hoi.polloi

11 police officers shot at 9pm in Dallas (7/7/2016)

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

"Odd" numerology here? Reminders of 7/7/2005 (7/7/2016)?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shots-fired-da ... d=40422456
Chaos erupted just before 9 p.m. when a pair of snipers in elevated positions opened fire on officers, who were protecting protesters, police said.

Some of the 11 officers were shot in the back, police said, adding that one civilian was wounded.
Not sure what 9 and 11 are supposed to have represented in the public imagination 15 years ago, but today it seems they are getting it all mixed up in a desperate attempt to just remind people of the numbers 9 and 11 at every opportunity, even absurdly, without strong reiterated symbolism. Perhaps I am just not the target audience for this PsyOp, but if the sloppy numbers weren't enough, there have to be two towers as well, if only alluded to with almost carefully scripted language.
Police said the suspects were situated on two different perches or garages.
"Perches" is quite an odd sort of word to pick except that it encapsulates and conflates the vague difference between two meanings of a spot: a simple place or a raised place. I.e.; great for memories of towers.

Kind of interesting "reversal" going on here, with evil "perches" for the "evil black people" rather than "noble" towers of "good white culture" being the target. Interesting too, that it falls on the anniversary of 9/11's British brother event the 7/7 bombings, and it reminds us of the alleged JFK shooting in Dallas, with the word "sniper" being used to describe a gunman.

Naturally, they waited until reports came in of gunshots "just before" 9pm before they could clear the official 9 number. :rolleyes:

---

Some (sorry to say) confusing background information you may want to know about the convoluted official story: in a couple (rather sadly ordinary) incidents of police violence on African Americans (and please don't tell me cops mistreating Black people is a PsyOp, because this is something my friends and I have seen/witnessed/experienced and discuss at length almost daily. Though, it's obviously safe to assume the phenomenon of violent racism is exploited and turned into various PsyOps because it is a real thing that can manipulate people's emotions — including my own to a degree, unfortunately.) some rather "ordinary" (if ordinarily ineffective) protests have sprung up. As a result of police violence, more and more demonstrations have driven black people and allies to march and demand social justice. Some of the violent incidents seem rather unreal. Others, unfortunately, may be quite real, not staged and quite upsetting, though spun into the central dialogue being driven/designed by the military agenda.

You could read this seemingly unreal "sniping" imagery/incident a number of ways, either as police-in-league-with-the-media sort of "anti-Black" propaganda, or something which spurs on Black people and makes them feel empowered as militants, or something else. But, it is more of the same divide-and-conquer, stir-the-shit, make-people-angry sort of politics of the PsyOperators, in my opinion. As to the ultimate goal, it doesn't seem clear, though if we see more "[insert target demographics] now buying more guns" stories cropping up after this, as we did with Orlando, we would know something about how that happened.
CluedIn

Re: 11 police officers shot at 9pm in Dallas (7/7/2016)

Unread post by CluedIn »

The latest shooting of an unarmed black man was Philando (sounds like Orlando) Castile. This is the shooting where the girlfriend was allowed by police to live-stream his murder on Facebook. The g/f is even filming after the police have her in the back of their cruiser to transport her wherever. This video is odd - why is the driver's seat on the right hand side of the car. How does filming something give you a reverse look? Other videos show him in the drivers seat on the left side.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4A0VE9kYcA

So this week they have shown the police to be murderers, the FBI to be complete boobs with regard to Hillary, etc., protestors going to politicians homes and now the murder of 6 cops. The American justice system is corrupt - bring in the U.N.!

"Perches" is quite an odd sort of word to pick except that it encapsulates and conflates the vague difference between two meanings of a spot: a simple place or a raised place. I.e.; great for memories of towers."

I completely agree with your take on this. I noticed in a bombing story last week, that they were describing people being on rooftops and jumping to other buildings to get away. ;)
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Here is nice, clear HD video from afar with the typical "OMG's" by the recorders. I find the green lights around the edges of the BofA building suspicious. Does anybody happen to live in this are to know if this building lights up at night?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMX9Cz_W8kw

In this 2nd video, there are green lights shining up the El Centro College building. At times they turn white. I thought at first it could be the traffic lights but there are more green lines than traffic lights. I don't see any lights on the outside of that college when looking

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnqZadaY-yE

I don't see any type of light fixtures on that El Centro College building on Bing maps
corsarino

Unread post by corsarino »

Nearby Dealey Plaza?

Where is Agent Tibbitt?
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

CluedIn wrote:Here is nice, clear HD video from afar with the typical "OMG's" by the recorders.
The drivers and pedestrians appear mostly relaxed in that footage. The voices and the sound of gunshots may have been added later.
CluedIn wrote:In this 2nd video...
The guy filming is not afraid to get shot, like those chicken-hearted officers cowering behind the cars. In case you find that weird, he tells us "...I´m safe, man, don´t worry about it." In fact, he would have stayed on until the end if he hadn´t been ordered to "get outta there".
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

The heroes:

The cop in shorts has no right leg, no gun drawn and needs to support himself by leaning on the cop in front of him. There is also a missing body that is making the soldier-like shadow behind him. That shadow does not belong to the cop with the rifle at the end of the wall, as you can see the beginning of his shadow as he begins to step in front of the wall.

This story just happens to break today as well:

Area 51, Snipers, nosey Americans, justification for lethal force and of course those nutty conspiracy theorists and their crazy ideas! :puke:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/687 ... us-Area-51

I caught a little bit of a live presser with the Dallas Chief of Police and the Mayor. The Mayor mentioned that the Dallas PD was number one in safety and training (uh, apparently B)) and then said "Don't be critical of the police wearing body armor because if we don't accept this we will not be safe." Also, the references to this being the worst day in law enforcement since 9/11 is making every story I've read so far.
hoi.polloi

CluedIn wrote:The cop in shorts has no right leg, no gun drawn and needs to support himself by leaning on the cop in front of him. There is also a missing body that is making the soldier-like shadow behind him. That shadow does not belong to the cop with the rifle at the end of the wall, as you can see the beginning of his shadow as he begins to step in front of the wall.
I see what you're saying, CluedIn, but I am not entirely sure they aren't at least thinking about how to depict this, should it be a fraudulent/doctored image. It has the "weird" almost cryptographically grainy quality to it, as most "news" does these days, but it is quite possible for people to cast multiple shadows based on different light sources.

The odd thing we would have to concentrate on in this instance is the idea that each cop here is casting shadows differently. What light source does not cause the "one legged" cop to cast as strong a double shadow as the cops in front of and in back of him (to the left and right from our perspective, both of those cops are casting double shadows)?
hoi.polloi

As for the shooting of Philando, although the murder images look very strange, it's good practice (and adrenaline might even dictate one) to remain calm in the face of the intense murder scenario. But she seems extraordinarily calm. She says he's killed and then adds later that he's still dying. Let's chalk it up to "being wise" and not rocking the boat in a very dangerous situation ... for now.

But why is the video reversed? Why is it square? Why is it grainier and shittier than most cell phone cameras? It even appears that the dash is reversed so it is as if the video was flipped for some psychological reason, too.
CluedIn wrote:So this week they have shown the police to be murderers, the FBI to be complete boobs with regard to Hillary, etc., protestors going to politicians homes and now the murder of 6 cops. The American justice system is corrupt - bring in the U.N.!
I agree that the running narrative now is pretty odd. And with Brexit causing disgruntled and irate reports that the British people didn't know what they were doing, as well as a new slew of threats of "British nationalist attacks" (which we haven't even covered on the forum too much, but what else is new in typical U.K. propaganda?), it does seem as though we can squarely examine the E.U. as a main culprit in the propaganda narrative.

Combine this with the control given to the Jewish network to legislatively force integrations and/or cause the nationalist responses, with the power backing of the E.U., and European kinds of groups really do start to look like one of the main problems and sources of the "futurist" bullshit we are getting shoved in our faces on a daily level now. If we have narrowed it down so much, would we be considered on a hot trail of the perps, or are we only meant to assume the fall is going to be taken by this U.N./E.U./N.A.T.O.?

(UN/EU/NATO for search engines ;) )

I am reminded of 9/11 and how often Switzerland in particular came up when digging to the ends of money and legislation trails.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Here's a picture of one of the "slain officers", from CNN. I love how the flash is completely selective on whose face it wants to illuminate.
2016-07-09 01_02_35-News and info.jpg
2016-07-09 01_02_35-News and info.jpg (75.64 KiB) Viewed 15440 times
No comment on brothers and relatives in general always being media-ready, minutes from tragic events.

Then, this shitty little picture of the "shooter" (as usual conveniently dead) is making the rounds of the media.

Question 1) how is this picture even possible? Anyone would certainly discard it from the phone immediately and take another one. Anyway they would not post it online where I assume a "journalist" "took it from".

Question 2) why in some of the versions of this photo spread by the media the information in the back, so sharp and well readable, appears to be blurred?

What's special in this information that should attract our attention, pretending to keep it secret?
2016-07-09 01_21_23-News and info.jpg
2016-07-09 01_21_23-News and info.jpg (10.23 KiB) Viewed 15421 times
Absolutely nothing. Just messing with us I guess, though "colors" is probably a keyword, to reinforce that old-fashioned "black power" tinge we are supposed to feel from this image, as it collides with the present events.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear nonhocapito,

Ain't it funny that this police officer is almost the spitting image of that "mexican guy" (according to a current, popular / viral internet 'jungle drum') who always dies in various terror attacks"?

"Who is this man who seems to die in every terrorist attack?"
http://observers.france24.com/en/201607 ... ck-mystery

I have a feeling that 'they' (i.e. the Nutwork) is f..king with our minds - big time. Then again, that shouldn't surprise us in the least !
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Actually corsarino pointed to the story of the man who dies in every tragedy in a new thread, but I moved it to the derailing room under the impression that it was pointless to dedicate attention to something that's already being declared fake by MSM... But your comment Simon makes me think that this story of the man who dies in all psyops, this variation of a disinfo/polluting tactic, could, if continued, really deserve a thread of its own. If anything, as an example of the playful arrogance with which the media play with us. I find it as an encouraging sign of decadence, though.

Meanwhile, this is another absurd video purportedly showing the "gunman" shooting down an officer:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=murLU0us4eY

The voice over is the worst I've heard yet. "He's down. Oh shit there's more of them." :puke:

[Edit: and I think it is not a coincidence that, in Dallas, as the "events" (or rather, the script) unfolded, the media have spoken about "multiple shooters", and now speak of a "single shooter": They want people to think of Kennedy, of conspiracy, of a "deep rabbit hole", of the power of media and government to silence the truth, thus being confused and scared and suspicious and in denial - all at the same time. (up to Micah Xavier Johnson being named after Lee Harvey Oswald, perhaps.)]
hoi.polloi

We're now being told that the "sniper" was ... you guessed it ...

A lone(r) gunman! :rolleyes:
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

A friend sent me the following images so I could see the damn near instantaneous "reaction" on FB to this story.

How long does it take to roll out coffee mugs and t-shirts in support of your heroes :puke: right after such horror? I know they can be made fast. But getting the design, order, and shipment done so quickly (roughly 36 hours) seems just a tad unauthentic to say the least.

At least one enthusiastic person was able to set aside his/her grief and get straight on the ball with this one.

Also, I am nearly nauseated by this image as well.

Nothing subtle about this twisted message. "Your a bad Christian if you don't respect and obey the cops and all other 'authorities' over you." :angry: Never mind for a moment that these same people neglect to explain why it was okay for the "founding fathers" to rebel against England. But that's another topic for another day (and another forum perhaps).

Note: I shopped out names just to protect the identity of the person who sent it to me. I'm not on FB myself, so I have to get friends to send me screen shots. Plus we live close to this nasty psy op, and people can be touchy about their "boys in blue".
Last edited by SacredCowSlayer on Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Oh yes there is also this continuous phenomenon (the gay "marriage" case is the first one I can recall) of "people" changing their FB profile background to show support for whatever nonsense they choose to get drawn into.

See

SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Here is a video by a "father" on SeeBS within roughly 24 hours of his son being allegedly murdered.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCQB9rGinNE

As a father, I can say without equivocation and 100% certainty that I would not be talking to the news outlets, especially so soon afterwards. Real grief and sudden loss is crippling, and people who experience such things look NOTHING like this guy. At a minimum they have very red and puffy eyes from off and on crying.

Additionally, his words are truly astounding. Even if his look and demeanor were convincing (and they are not), his reaction to news of his son's death is absolutely unbelievable. See for yourself.