"Elliot Rodger Santa Barbara murder rampage"

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Libero

Re: "Elliot Rodger Santa Barbara murder rampage"

Unread post by Libero »

In the video in the link below at about 2:08, the sheriff says "They determined that he did not meet the criteria for an involuntary mental health hold..."

The news person then mentions that Rodger (the shooter) admits in his writings that "if they would have demanded to search my room... that would have ended everything."

Then of course, enter Chief Legal Affairs anchor and Nightline co-anchor Dan Abrams with his opinions on the matter. You'll see from Dan's Wiki that he is well vested into the nutwork.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/santa-barba ... 48655.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Abrams

Gee, can the hoaxters be any more obvious in their apparent desired aims? I wonder who would be targeted for these "involuntary mental health holds" if they, indeed are on the agenda. Is this another one about projecting fear to those of us that see through the illusion taken straight from the script of "1984"?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPTYJJ5VxFE
Last edited by Libero on Tue May 27, 2014 12:25 am, edited 7 times in total.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Here is his 141 page "manifesto".

http://www.scribd.com/doc/225960813/Ell ... -manifesto

"Elliot Rodger" was born on 7/24/1991

7/24 = 13
7/24/1991 = 33

I haven't read any of it yet, but in this document, you can find the following words and the number of times they're mentioned:

September 11th - 1
London - 12
Hollywood - 5
Malaysia - 10 (his mom was born in Malaysia)
dinosaur - 6
11 or eleven - 13
13 or thirteen - 17

Lots of references to movies, TV Shows, video games and popular books. Not sure if there's anything to decode in this silly manifesto but figured I'd mention a few.
ShaneG

Unread post by ShaneG »

I remember reading Bill Cooper's book 'Behold a Pale Horse', and one of the things that stuck with me was how he seemed convinced that there was an agenda to ban gun ownership in America. With all of these shooter rampage stories it would seem that they're trying to get to a point where they feel that they've 'turned a corner' with regards the general public perception toward gun control.

I google'd America gun legislation yesterday and this news article about Elliot Rodger from the Telegraph popped up.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... light.html
Richard Martinez, the grief-stricken father of one of Rodger’s six victims, put the gun control debate at the forefront in a searingly-raw appearance before the cameras after the death of his son Christopher

"Chris died because of craven, irresponsible politicians and the NRA,” he said. “They talk about gun rights, but what about Chris' right to live? When will this insanity stop?"
:puke:

Nothing quite like pulling on the emotional strings to make people think that it's too dangerous for the public to own a gun. Better off letting the police and military keep hold of all the weaponry.

Another disgusting part of the agenda with this story is how the feminists are having a field day on social networking sites.

Here's an example I found on twitter by the user account Feminist Frequency @femfreq:
Remember this misogynist rampage next time you claim online threats are “just boys being boys” or “just how the internet is" #YesAllWomen
:puke: :puke:
TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

As someone who grew up in the deep south of the United States in Louisiana, I can assure you there will be no guns taken away. If the perps want to awaken people they can try and take their guns. I think even those not aware of the situation are so passionate in their way of life they will not stand for something like this. Not sure what the perps are up to, but as soon as they announce any gun takeaways, the south will re-bel. I owned a shotgun as a kid and learned to shoot wildlife but it was never really my thing. I can assure you that almost everyone in the south has a gun and they will use it. There is a pent up feeling here that is hard to explain. I almost wish the perps would do it. If they ever wanted to go a little too far that would be the recipe. I personally could not believe how much people liked to hunt and spend their time in the wild. It was not my thing, but it is the thing of the people of the south. The perps have to walk a fine line if their goal is to take guns. They might just get something they do not want.
Evil Edna
Banned

Unread post by Evil Edna »

TrutherInTX wrote:As someone who grew up in the deep south of the United States in Louisiana, I can assure you there will be no guns taken away. If the perps want to awaken people they can try and take their guns. I think even those not aware of the situation are so passionate in their way of life they will not stand for something like this. Not sure what the perps are up to, but as soon as they announce any gun takeaways, the south will re-bel. I owned a shotgun as a kid and learned to shoot wildlife but it was never really my thing. I can assure you that almost everyone in the south has a gun and they will use it. There is a pent up feeling here that is hard to explain. I almost wish the perps would do it. If they ever wanted to go a little too far that would be the recipe. I personally could not believe how much people liked to hunt and spend their time in the wild. It was not my thing, but it is the thing of the people of the south. The perps have to walk a fine line if their goal is to take guns. They might just get something they do not want.
That's how they'll work it then, in de-arming America: not an overnight blanket ban on gun ownership, but piecemeal dis-arming. Finding any pretext for shrinking the gun-owning population. Age restrictions on gun-ownership at both ends of the spectrum (between the ages of 25 to 65 to begin with, and over the years to come, working inwards); only those with 20-20 vision and no history of seizures or fainting, no one on any mind-impairing drugs, prescribed or otherwise; no gun for anyone with a conviction however petty, nor with a felon in the same household, nor with minors in the family; no gun ownership in proscribed areas - areas with pronounced (i.e. faked) gun crime rates, and so on.. Huge licensing fees ($5000 per firearm, per annum, maybe, with compulsory medicals and psychological profiling and, periodically, suitability vetting, compulsory gun-training classes, home inspections by firearms safety team, etc.). Loads of different ways. Might take them a decade or two, but where there's a will...
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

"My Twisted World" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember that "Breivik" also had a "manifesto"; it seems these manifestoes (a double entendre for moneyfest, no doubt) are honestly deemed important enough to be included as a sort of dime a dozen condiment for the foul media hot dog.
anonjedi2

Just a little comic relief to illustrate how horrible the acting has become in these psyops. I really don't understand how anyone can take any of this stuff seriously anymore. I am so grateful that this forum exists, it's nice to not feel so alone in this world and know that there are other people out there who are on the same page. It's comforting to know that we can laugh together. :D

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAoKDjDKap0
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

CLASSY?

First, I have a preliminary note to our European friends on this board: when America wants to sell something, they go up-market in their ads; think of an American car ad with classical music playing in the background as underscoring. I can certainly attest that classical music is not the "heartbeat of America" to borrow a phrase from Chevrolet. Classical music exists, for the most part, on low power FM stations emanating from colleges and universities.

Just as a side note, because it is kind of amusing, a handsome gentleman hired by a Kansas City car dealership to do regional ads may also appear in a regional ad in Atlanta or Birmingham but this time with an eye-patch.

Another trick is to use British actors and actresses in commercial voice-overs to ascribe the status of high class to a product. The natural gas company in my home town was using a female British actress with a posh accent to sell us colonial "non-sorters" on the reliability, comfort and safety of nahhtural gahss. Another tactic is to salt our news cycle with Brits who, with their thousand years of civilization, must know better than us. The most recent example of this was the insufferable twat (or twit, take your pick) Piers Morgan's prime-time show on CNN. We also have, ironically, Tina Brown, a Brit whose job, it seems, is to not bring class but to lower the bar of intellectual publications, like The New Yorker and render them déclassé. Some suggest Brown has MI5 connections.

What all this is leading up to vis a vis the Santa Barbara massacre is that the family of the "shooter-stabber" Elliot Rodger has hired a high-powered British PR spokesman Simon Astaire. Astaire does work for the royal family in Great Britain and has other wealthy clients like the Bulgari Watch Company and ties to the entertainment community: now that's "classy!"

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Astaire

Edit: I wrote San Diego instead of Santa Barbara
Last edited by Lazlo on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Santa Barbara (barber?/barbarian?/butcher?) ... Sandy Hook ... it's like the perps really don't like Christmas.

The piecemeal disarming little by little is definitely a possibility.
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

anonjedi2 wrote:Just a little comic relief to illustrate how horrible the acting has become in these psyops. I really don't understand how anyone can take any of this stuff seriously anymore. I am so grateful that this forum exists, it's nice to not feel so alone in this world and know that there are other people out there who are on the same page. It's comforting to know that we can laugh together. :D
Or maybe he's not an actor. Maybe he's a digital android. Maybe they want us to believe that it's bad acting to detract from the real truth.

Do you remember in the Sandy Hook story, we never see "Peter Lanza". There was a reported interview between him and the Parkers but we never see him. Nothing but the goofy photos of him have been shown.

I think it's interesting that in this case, they have the father of the killer and father of the victim meeting. The photos look weird and I wanted to share one of them here because ABC did a story about it and on their website, there is a clear photo of the embrace but when they ran the video it was intentionally blurred and they even comment on the fact that the photos are blurry. Why would they do that? Is it because they look so odd?

Of course they are both "staunch gun control advocates".
http://abcnews.go.com/US/photos-meeting ... d=24148651

The person who took the photos of them --- Simon Astaire. He recently wrote a book about a photograph taken just before flight 103, Lockerbie.
"It was a moment of carefree happiness captured on camera: father and son sharing a festive night out. The photo was to become Tom's most treasured possession, for the day after it was taken, his son Luke boarded Pan Am flight 103 to New York. Marking this year's 25th anniversary of the Lockerbie bombing, Simon Astaire's fourth novel is a searing study of loss and love. Alternating between the present day and December 1988, the story reveals how Tom copes with the tragedy and ultimately learns how to live again. While it never shies away from the unremitting devastation of grief, this emotionally eloquent book is also an uplifting story of hope. Hello Magazine 20131125 "

Here's an interview with him where he describes the Rodgers family as "literally diminished in size". http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/santa-b ... n-23911466

"Simon Jack Astaire (born 3 June 1961 in London)[1] is an author, talent agent and media advisor."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Astaire
anonjedi2

I am absolutely open to the idea of simulated entities. I believe it makes much more sense in the cases of Edward Snowden and Peter Lanza, and less so in the cases of Jeff Bauman or this bearded gentleman above. Why bother programming simulated entities in these cases when you can just hire an actor? Logic dictates that the easier/faster route would be the one taken.
sunshine05

anonjedi2 wrote:I am absolutely open to the idea of simulated entities. I believe it makes much more sense in the cases of Edward Snowden and Peter Lanza, and less so in the cases of Jeff Bauman or this bearded gentleman above. Why bother programming simulated entities in these cases when you can just hire an actor? Logic dictates that the easier/faster route would be the one taken.
I don't really know either, but I've been thinking lately that the people who are in the public eye following psyops may be sims. I began wondering about this after the "Robbie Parker laughs" footage following Sandy Hook. I think that short clip gained more attention than the alleged shooting and Lanza. Everyone jumped on this as evidence that he must be an actor because no grieving father would be laughing following a tragedy such as this. Clearly it was intentional and they wanted us to see it. I think it may be because they want us to believe they are actors, but what if they're not? By the way, I think Bauman (bomb-man) is a total fabrication.

@ 25 seconds

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSQaPS3OljU
anonjedi2

You raise some valid questions, for sure. I agree that we are seeing at least some simulated entities. I also agree that leaking these things is intentional, but for other, equally nefarious reasons.

Allow me to speculate from a different angle.

1) It makes more sense to have some real people "within the community" acting as agents who are hired several years in advance of the psyop to begin planting roots and creating a back story. They infiltrate the community and now everyone in the area knows who they are and can say "I knew Robbie Parker" or "my kid played with Dylan Hockley, they lived 2 miles away" even though nobody actually really knows who these people are, where they are from or for whom they are working. Part of their job is to plant roots in the community, lay low and be a good sleeper agent until called upon. If there are at least several hundred people who say that they interacted with these people in real life, a simulation argument will sound insane to them and out goes the baby with the bathwater. Meanwhile, the sims are reserved for other entities (like the Lanzas perhaps).

2) It makes sense to pretend to "leak" the actor angle by showing footage such as the one above and thus, creating the actor-based conspiracy theory for people to chew on. Same concept as the "nose-out" footage. Plant it in there to create another net to catch more people in (the plane was super-imposed onto live footage). What this does is starts an argument amongst the skeptical (actor vs not) while further shielding the real sims from scrutiny. It's a bait and switch and a trap that we should be mindful to not fall into. It's the same strategy as leaking a possibly fraudulent WTC7 building collapse to get everyone arguing about controlled demolition and keep the focus away from the fabricated footage.

3) When people are confronted with sim arguments about characters like Snowden, they will then write it off as conspiracy theory. In the same way as throwing Goldbuggery into the mix discredits the actor angle. We know that actors were used on 9/11 but more people haven't caught onto that yet. Using worse actors for the Sandy Hook and Boston events and making it so obvious could just be a way of catching more people in the next net, if they've managed to fall through the previous one. It further shields the larger lie behind it (actors, 9/11) as well as the next net underneath (simulated entities).

4) It's also designed to make people who are keen to the usage of sims seem crazy to people who haven't been exposed to it. "First you said, actors, now you're saying they're not even real people!? I refuse to listen to this any longer." So we should be careful before we start calling everything a sim because that could be part of the trap they have laid for us.

5) These "leaks" and "in your face" shenanigans within these psyops could also serve as a way for the perps to communicate silently amongst themselves while giving the finger to the small percentage of us who are paying attention. It's a psychological attack on us, aimed to make us feel defeated and helpless. "We can make this look as silly and stupid as we want, everyone will still buy it and there's nothing any of you can do to stop us."

I personally think both are used which conveniently adds an extra layer of the psyop to make it all that much more confusing.
sunshine05

Thanks, anonjedi2. I liked your example of building 7 because I think Robbie Parker's laugh is the same exact thing as the phony building 7 collapse that the 9/11 groups use to "prove" controlled demolition. It's an attempt to reinforce that we should trust what we're shown when the truth is we have no idea how the buildings were destroyed because the public didn't see any of it. And I think Robbie was meant to reinforce that actual people (actors) are used in these things. It's interesting to see how many layers are built into the psyops.

I initially thought that the SH characters were all actors too but the more I think about it and realize the capabilities of CGI, the less I think they are/were actors because it would be much easier for the perps to never have to worry about the characters revealing the truth or tripping up. They could control everything they say. This is not something I can prove however. It is more of a gut feeling. Consider the video clips of Jeff Bauman being wheeled down the street in Boston. They were really poor quality and referred to as "raw" footage. I think it's because it was digitally done and then they captured images from that poor quality film and they became "iconic". It was the same thing with SH. Poor quality, "raw" video and still shots captured from it --- shots that also became "iconic". Remember the photo of the McDonnell's? I think four of five fauxtographers were credited with the identical shot that also matched up to the low quality "raw" video.

Now in this story we have the two parents uniting and the media intentionally blurs the images of them. It doesn't matter though. All of the gun control advocates have latched onto the story and no one will consider that maybe the whole thing was made up. It was the same with SH. I read the other day that Newtown just received another $7M in federal money to go toward mental health support. If the SH event was a total simulation, who is really receiving all of that cash? http://www.nhregister.com/general-news/ ... ok-victims

So, I'm not wishing to argue with you because you may very well be right about the actors or maybe it is a mix. I just wanted to say that I am becoming more open to the idea that we can't even trust that they are real people (actors) in these things. Thanks again for your thoughts. I appreciate the discussion very much.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Thanks, anonjedi2. I liked your example of building 7 because I think Robbie Parker's laugh is the same exact thing as the phony building 7 collapse that the 9/11 groups use to "prove" controlled demolition. It's an attempt to reinforce that we should trust what we're shown when the truth is we have no idea how the buildings were destroyed because the public didn't see any of it. And I think Robbie was meant to reinforce that actual people (actors) are used in these things. It's interesting to see how many layers are built into the psyops.
I also don't think the layers are very deliberate. I think they just dodge and weave like the usual lying kindergartener, albeit with more world experience in lying. The 'layers' just develop because every time they try to hide what they are doing a new form of lie gets thrown in the mix, and their default form of supporting the lie is: repeat it, link it to another lie, repeat it, link it to another lie, repeat it, link it to another lie, on and on.

The truth is buried in the lies so that the resort of most people becomes to just listen to the loudest voice. Which the media has had since the Gutenberg press and before that.