"Elliot Rodger Santa Barbara murder rampage"

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
sunshine05

Re: "Elliot Rodger Santa Barbara murder rampage"

Unread post by sunshine05 »

That makes sense, Hoi. Thanks.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

As far as I can tell, the aim of this "event", irrespective of using sims or actors, was not really targeting the gun-control laws.

That can be derived from the official MSM reactions. This psyop was designed to further the Cultural Marxist agenda of Feminism.

They used the pretext of this "event" to attack Men's Rights Movements, the Pick-Up Artist communities, and the Red Pill/Manosphere brigade. All of these can be considered reactionary to the lefty/liberal Feminist agenda pushed down our throats and wrecking our lives and male-female relationships. I myself just discovered the internet Manosphere after reading about it in the coverage of this fake event. Tell you what? Besides SeptemberClues, those are such sites which, in my opinion of course, contain information which I am able to use in my life or which make me understand this mess called life around me.

Overall, do you know what I came to realise lately? Besides of the psyop manipulations/social engineering and behaviour conditioning/opinion generating/general brainfucking, there is another huge role the MSM plays in our lives: to provide totally useless, time-consuming distractions. Nothing we see on TV has any relevance to our lives or contain information relevant to our lives. Its effects on society around us effects us as well, true, but nothing useful was ever seen on TV. Not a fucking thing. Not even 9/11. I dare you to contradict me! :)
Tarek701

Unread post by Tarek701 »

Also, I remember a video where Elliot Rodger was walking along with his father "Peter Rodger" in hollywood somewhere. So, he clearly was Peter Rodger's son. But, I'm wondering. If all this is a hoax, what happened with Elliot Rodger then? Did they sacrifice him for this hoax or what or did Elliot just killed himself and media tried to make a big story out of it?

I will search for the video btw. May edit this.

EDIT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uuw3jhAGUTw - Video starts at 0:27. You can clearly see him. Quality sucks, cause video uploader is stupid. Gonna find the better version of this.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Also, I remember a video where Elliot Rodger was walking along with his father "Peter Rodger" in hollywood somewhere. So, he clearly was Peter Rodger's son.
Why does their proximity immediately scream to you a specific relationship? You're talking about Hollywood, California, right?
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

This is interesting. Speaking of "Peter Rodger", according to this article, his father was co-founder of Magnum Photography (fauxtography I should say).

"His father, George Rodger, was a renowned British war photographer who co-founded the Magnum photo agency."

http://www.ibtimes.com/peter-rodger-fat ... es-1589951

Their contribution to the 9/11 story (Evan Fairbanks photos included here)

Book - New York September 11 By Magnum Photographers
Magnum Group
By now, the story of September 11th has been burned into our collective memory, but few have seen New York from the perspective of Magnum photographers. On that tragic morning, eleven members of the legendary photo agency immediately dispersed from their monthly meeting in New York to document as the events unfolded, risking their own lives to record the incomprehensible. Their photographs, by turns haunting, surreal, and breathtaking, are collected together in "New York September 11", compellingly presented in a high-quality edition.

From their various vantage points we are transported to Ground Zero to witness the destruction of the World Trade Center, the buildings' implosion which sent thousands fleeing from debris through the streets, and the exodus out, only to return to the scene in quiet observation and admiration of the rescue workers whose jobs have only begun and of the mourners who have been gathering in bewildering grief. As a tribute to the World Trade Center's noted place in history, "New York September 11", will also include some of the most beloved photographs of the Twin Towers taken by Magnum over the last quarter of a century.

With a foreword by David Halberstam, and featuring photos by Steve McCurry, Susan Meiselas, and other Magnum icons, this book is the ultimate testimonial to the ordeal of September 11th.

https://www.magnumphotos.com/C.aspx?VP3 ... K7O3RQY31B

Don't forget that Suzanne Collins author of Hunger Games novels allegedly lives in Sandy Hook, CT. Now we have another "mentally disturbed" kid whose father supposedly directed the film, though the way it's described, "Rodger worked as one of five second-unit directors for the film." it doesn't sound like he was much of a contributor to be appearing on the red carpet.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Tarek701 wrote:Also, I remember a video where Elliot Rodger was walking along with his father "Peter Rodger" in hollywood somewhere. So, he clearly was Peter Rodger's son. But, I'm wondering. If all this is a hoax, what happened with Elliot Rodger then? Did they sacrifice him for this hoax or what or did Elliot just killed himself and media tried to make a big story out of it?

EDIT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uuw3jhAGUTw - Video starts at 0:27. You can clearly see him. Quality sucks, cause video uploader is stupid. Gonna find the better version of this.
You are fairly new here so I will give you a benefit of the doubt. Who gives a fuck what happened to "Elliot Rodger" ? It's a fake story attached to a fake person. You sacrifice your brain cells figuring this shit out. Please don't bring these stupid questions here, don't be a liability to this forum.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

sunshine05 wrote:This is interesting. Speaking of "Peter Rodger", according to this article, his father was co-founder of Magnum Photography (fauxtography I should say).

"His father, George Rodger, was a renowned British war photographer who co-founded the Magnum photo agency."

http://www.ibtimes.com/peter-rodger-fat ... es-1589951

Their contribution to the 9/11 story (Evan Fairbanks photos included here)

Book - New York September 11 By Magnum Photographers
Magnum Group
By now, the story of September 11th has been burned into our collective memory, but few have seen New York from the perspective of Magnum photographers. On that tragic morning, eleven members of the legendary photo agency immediately dispersed from their monthly meeting in New York to document as the events unfolded, risking their own lives to record the incomprehensible. Their photographs, by turns haunting, surreal, and breathtaking, are collected together in "New York September 11", compellingly presented in a high-quality edition.

From their various vantage points we are transported to Ground Zero to witness the destruction of the World Trade Center, the buildings' implosion which sent thousands fleeing from debris through the streets, and the exodus out, only to return to the scene in quiet observation and admiration of the rescue workers whose jobs have only begun and of the mourners who have been gathering in bewildering grief. As a tribute to the World Trade Center's noted place in history, "New York September 11", will also include some of the most beloved photographs of the Twin Towers taken by Magnum over the last quarter of a century.

With a foreword by David Halberstam, and featuring photos by Steve McCurry, Susan Meiselas, and other Magnum icons, this book is the ultimate testimonial to the ordeal of September 11th.

https://www.magnumphotos.com/C.aspx?VP3 ... K7O3RQY31B

Don't forget that Suzanne Collins author of Hunger Games novels allegedly lives in Sandy Hook, CT. Now we have another "mentally disturbed" kid whose father supposedly directed the film, though the way it's described, "Rodger worked as one of five second-unit directors for the film." it doesn't sound like he was much of a contributor to be appearing on the red carpet.
Sandy Hook, 9/11, scary version of the "future", gun violence all mixed together in this morronic psyop. Efficiency. Prison Planet's mentally challenged consumers must be going off limits over this :)
Tarek701

Unread post by Tarek701 »

bostonterrierowner wrote:
Tarek701 wrote:Also, I remember a video where Elliot Rodger was walking along with his father "Peter Rodger" in hollywood somewhere. So, he clearly was Peter Rodger's son. But, I'm wondering. If all this is a hoax, what happened with Elliot Rodger then? Did they sacrifice him for this hoax or what or did Elliot just killed himself and media tried to make a big story out of it?

EDIT:
You are fairly new here so I will give you a benefit of the doubt. Who gives a fuck what happened to "Elliot Rodger" ? It's a fake story attached to a fake person. You sacrifice your brain cells figuring this shit out. Please don't bring these stupid questions here, don't be a liability to this forum.
First off, show a bit more respect on how you reply to others, because this was very disrespectful what you wrote here. I'm not a liability to this forum, if I ask some completely normal, logical questions about the person "Elliot Rodger". I'm researching on these kind of subjects for a quite good amount of time and I always profit from it once I viewed on "BOTH sides of the coin" and not only one side... Because that's exactly what will make you fall deep into contradictions and we don't want that, right? Because this community is rationalistic and not irrationalistic, right? You agree? Well then. You cannot pull up the theory that Elliot is fake, when he clearly appeared way before this murder rampage alongside with Peter Rodger and his stepmom. However, I agree that the Santa Barbara story is faked, similar like the Sandy Hook story and that guy who laughed before he made an appearance on "how sad he was about his loss". More I would say, that Elliot Rodger is/was just a bad media actor who had to play the "sociopathic child" in his videos before he does actually nothing. (You could clearly see how badly this was made)

You see, I'm here since November 2013 and I could've posted so many replies but I didn't because I knew that such answers like the one by yours would come up. One time I thought "Hey, gonna post my thoughts on this" and then I get an answer like this. Wow. You're gonna not hear from me in the near time again, if you badly want that, if I'm such a "liability to this forum" while you're just an user and do not decide anyway if I am a liability to this forum or not... But forgot about it. I forgive you this time. Good luck.

Back on Topic:
Just made this find here:
Also, basically the exact same thing happened 13 years prior, in the same spot, under nearly identical circumstances! Remember "I am the Angel of Death!" kid who killed 5 in Isla Vista (on a 23'd as well) who's dad was a Hollywood director? (Dan Attias) who's Wiki bio states (holy crap, they changed it!- from yesterday! It said in the first paragraph that he was a "Jew of Moroccan decent" Crazy boy's step-mom is a Jew whose family is from Morocco (it says so right in the "manifesto") I did a census check, number of Jews living in Morocco? 2500. WAY too many coincidences... Add that dudes bio was changed to hide that fact, in the last 24 hours... I think we have (at least I have) conformation... WOW http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isla_Vista_massacre http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Attias
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec6DYfS ... utfgxwqk0k

Interesting.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Tarek701 wrote:First off, show a bit more respect on how you reply to others, because this was very disrespectful what you wrote here. I'm not a liability to this forum, if I ask some completely normal, logical questions about the person "Elliot Rodger". I'm researching on these kind of subjects for a quite good amount of time and I always profit from it once I viewed on "BOTH sides of the coin" and not only one side... Because that's exactly what will make you fall deep into contradictions and we don't want that, right? Because this community is rationalistic and not irrationalistic, right? You agree? Well then. You cannot pull up the theory that Elliot is fake, when he clearly appeared way before this murder rampage alongside with Peter Rodger and his stepmom. However, I agree that the Santa Barbara story is faked, similar like the Sandy Hook story and that guy who laughed before he made an appearance on "how sad he was about his loss". More I would say, that Elliot Rodger is/was just a bad media actor who had to play the "sociopathic child" in his videos before he does actually nothing. (You could clearly see how badly this was made)

You see, I'm here since November 2013 and I could've posted so many replies but I didn't because I knew that such answers like the one by yours would come up. One time I thought "Hey, gonna post my thoughts on this" and then I get an answer like this. Wow. You're gonna not hear from me in the near time again, if you badly want that, if I'm such a "liability to this forum" while you're just an user and do not decide anyway if I am a liability to this forum or not... But forgot about it. I forgive you this time. Good luck.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Well, I think we can at least start off ruling out "sacrifice" until we can actually show that such things do take place rather than media fluff. This doesn't mean it didn't happen but that the leap from not knowing to assuming sacrifice is acknowledged as the radical leap it is. Of course it could have been absolutely anything happening behind a fake story, but because the story may be fake, the onus is on the media or whomever wants to be alternative or alternative-alternative media to show that something real did indeed take place.

I wouldn't be offended if people gave you flak about it. Just present some evidence or — in lieu of real scientific evidence we have learned is so hard to come by — much more (and much more convincing) argumentation. Which isn't to say you should just post every single link you find. Maybe for the purposes of our site, sort out, organize and construct a logical case using citation of your very best links rather than the first ones you find. Spend a day on one post, for example. We want people's arguments about their chosen topics to be quite strong.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

A brief essay on the SantaHoax by Miles Mathis.

http://mileswmathis.com/sb.pdf