Shots fired as new government swears in, Rome 28 Apr 2013

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
nonhocapito

Shots fired as new government swears in, Rome 28 Apr 2013

Unread post by nonhocapito »

This happening in Rome, outside of Palazzo Chigi, seat of the Prime Minister offices, as the new coalition government swears in.

From http://www.repubblica.it/cronaca/2013/0 ... ref=HREA-1

Three or two carabinieri and one civilian wounded by a "lone gunman". Panic among the crowd. Gunman captured, possibly a "psychiatric case".

The new government, guided by Enrico Letta (member of the major center-left party, and yet nephew of one of Berlusconi's political consigliori), is supported by a coalition that goes from Berlusconi to the left, and like all governments of this kind has a hard time drawing support from an exhausted nation.

I'll only notice that so far all instances of disruption and protest in Italy in recent months have gone in the direction of making this new coalition government possible, seeing that all other routes appeared too "extreme". This seems to have been a long project culminating first with Monti's government and now with Letta's, a project including the Concordia wreck, The Rome riots, possibly the rise of comedian Beppe Grillo's movement "against all politicians", the Perugia's regional building shooting, the oscillating "Spread" between german and italian bonds and anything else that went in the direction of "destabilization" and "chaos".
The old Kissinger doctrine at work.
nonhocapito

Re: Shots fired as new government swears in, Rome 28 Apr 201

According to Repubblica.it, this is the lone gunman being blocked after the shooting, in a screenshot from Repubblica's live footage: http://video.repubblica.it/dossier/gove ... ref=HREA-1
2013-04-28 12_37_24-News & research.jpg
2013-04-28 12_37_24-News & research.jpg (48.1 KiB) Viewed 15171 times
Totally looks like another policeman to me, but that's just my amateur physiognomic at work. :)

The ministers of the new government were about to exit the Presidential building and reach Palazzo Chigi becoming potential targets, but this guy decided to shoot the carabinieri instead while all important people and journalists were safe inside.

[Edit, the guy has a name: "Luigi Preiti", 46 years old from Rosarno in Calabria]
nonhocapito

One of the most bizarre elements to this story so far must be the brother of the alleged shooter declaring to the journalists that his brother was not psychotic, but just a guy who had lost his job (in italian here: http://torino.repubblica.it/cronaca/201 ... ref=HREA-1) thus compromising the shooter's chances of pleading insanity tomorrow.

But more urgent now is to imprint in everyone's mind that these acts are the result (and only possible result) of a nation in crisis and of people losing jobs and security. And this being the result, what else is left but accepting the status quo?
nonhocapito

Screenshot from the homepage of corriere.it as I post this
Screenshot from the homepage of corriere.it as I post this
2013-04-28 20_49_10-News & research.jpg (144.14 KiB) Viewed 15049 times
The shooter declares that the target for his attack "were the politicians". Some big-ass vatican cardinal also says "this is a warning to all politicians".

This is all according to a nice little script. Purpose of the script? To suggest that these are the ways by which "the desperate people" express their rage against an establishment embodied by the "politicians", as if the power were all there. And this not through careful, intelligent joint action, not through taking responsibility in a process of emancipation or collective awareness: but through desperate single actions of complete losers.
nonhocapito

Video of the shooting:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBN4HQ5rnIY

with cuts, for some reason.

[The previously posted video was removed. I re-posted it]
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

"The subdued gunman and his gun" :

Surely, we're all meant to be shocked by the wicked joker-like grin of the evil bad man : :rolleyes:
nonhocapito

Yes it's a joke! And funny how these things never happen against the headquarters of a bank, a corporation or a TV network. Making sure the consumers take the lightning rods for real targets.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Thanks for keeping us updated about this weird news, nonhocapito.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

I know that Italian people in general can be very 'fashion concious' but is it common for Police to wear gold wrist chains?
Also is it common for the Police Officer [the one prone on the ground] to have [what looks like] a Watch on each wrist?
It also seems that three of the officers are wearing similar/same watches, however that could be 'standard issue'?
Also if someone has been shot in the neck/jaw [entry wound] through the back of the head [exit wound] would it not be prudent to put them into the 'recovery position' or administer CPR if they were not breathing?

Edit: typo/grammar
nonhocapito

Luigi Preiti tells his story in bits and pieces. How he got the gun, how he trained for it, how he was using cocaine despite being unemployed and back living with his parents.

He even informs us, for no apparent reason at all, that in Rome he stayed in a small hotel near Termini station: the Hotel Concorde. <_<

Then he adds: "Don't you see? What happened with me is a sign of what is happening in the country."
Yeah thanks for the lesson little shooter, we got it already.

In italian here: http://www.dagospia.com/rubrica-29/Cron ... -54915.htm
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

nonhocapito wrote:This happening in Rome, outside of Palazzo Chigi, seat of the Prime Minister offices, as the new coalition government swears in.

From http://www.repubblica.it/cronaca/2013/0 ... ref=HREA-1

Three or two carabinieri and one civilian wounded by a "lone gunman". Panic among the crowd. Gunman captured, possibly a "psychiatric case".

The new government, guided by Enrico Letta (member of the major center-left party, and yet nephew of one of Berlusconi's political consigliori), is supported by a coalition that goes from Berlusconi to the left, and like all governments of this kind has a hard time drawing support from an exhausted nation.

I'll only notice that so far all instances of disruption and protest in Italy in recent months have gone in the direction of making this new coalition government possible, seeing that all other routes appeared too "extreme". This seems to have been a long project culminating first with Monti's government and now with Letta's, a project including the Concordia wreck, The Rome riots, possibly the rise of comedian Beppe Grillo's movement "against all politicians", the Perugia's regional building shooting, the oscillating "Spread" between german and italian bonds and anything else that went in the direction of "destabilization" and "chaos".
The old Kissinger doctrine at work.
I like your analysis NoHo . I am very curious where this madness going on in Europe is decided to end . I mean what level of destruction of the civilization they want to "achieve" . Spain and Greece are a disaster already and more countries are lining up for their turn of austerity barbarism , completely unnecessary and counterproductive from economic point of view despite of what noeliberal , Thatcher loving bastards claim .

We had a very similar psyop in Poland in 2011 or 2010 . Lonely , disilusioned gunman entered PIS party's office in Lodz and shot two people , one fatally . He was smiling and behaving insanely as well after being detained by police ( municipal one actually ) on the spot :)
nonhocapito

A few more elements to this story.
One of the two carabinieri, Giuseppe Giangrande, the one allegedly wounded at the neck, has been reported having "damage to the four limbs". In other words will remain quadriplegic, something that will put his presence in the public conscience for quite a while. To make the picture even more tragic the story says he's recently widowed. Which at least means easier handling on the front of propaganda, since it leaves just him and one daughter in the limelight. Who knows, there might be in store a "miraculous" recovery Gabby style.

In italian here: http://roma.corriere.it/roma/notizie/cr ... 3820.shtml

It is also not irrelevant to note that the carabiniere and his family were stationed in Prato, Tuscany. So once again the region theater of the Concordia wreck and the MPS scandal and known or at least rumored to be largely under masonic control. Not that it must mean something in this context.

Giangrande's daughter spoke to the press, here is the moment on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFkosRc0DNY
Could be acting, could be real. I will just notice the "political" part, where the 20 years old girl says she hopes that the accident occurred to her father "will help making things clearer for everyone", meaning in the conscience of the nation and, everyone guesses, in these forms of protest against the institutions. In this at least she appears to be on the same page with her father's shooter whose ultimate purpose can only have been to highlight how violent, base and useless is any individual resistance to the status quo.

@bostonterrierowner: I am curious too to see what's in store for Europe. I assume (but I could be completely wrong) that there are efforts in place (be them strictly financial, initiated by the vultures of globalization, or imperialistic, initiated by the will of the other "blocks") to shut the EU down, but also efforts in the opposite direction. Hard to say what will be the ultimate result or if it even means something for us the real people out here.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

nonhocapito wrote: Giangrande's daughter spoke to the press, here is the moment on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFkosRc0DNY
Could be acting, could be real. I will just notice the "political" part, where the 20 years old girl says she hopes that the accident occurred to her father "will help making things clearer for everyone", meaning in the conscience of the nation and, everyone guesses, in these forms of protest against the institutions. In this at least she appears to be on the same page with her father's shooter whose ultimate purpose can only have been to highlight how violent, base and useless is any individual resistance to the status quo.
Nonho,

I will just translate for our forum readers a few sentences of Giangrande's daughter.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFkosRc0DNY

Opening sentence:
"Good evening to everyone. I ask you to please understand my decision in wishing to release a communiqué and not an interview...uh... without having to respond to any questions on your part... something which I am not ready for at this moment".

In other words: "Sorry, but I can't answer any questions. All I can do is tell you what I've been told to say."

"I feel it's my duty to thank the arma of the Carabinieri who has assisted me and all of my family members...just like a...
[*wipes invisible tear*]...big family". (...)

"I am proud, proud and orgogliosa of my father who has dedicated all of his life to his duty - to the respect and duty towards the institutions
[*wipes another invisible tear*].

"Now I think about my father and myself, because there are only the two of us now. We used to define ourselves 'a small, ramshackle army'. Now we are only half an army, and a very ramshackled one!"

Could be acting? Could be real? Hmm. How about both : real acting? ^_^
nonhocapito

Yeah I guess I was being cautious with that sentence, but only because I knew we would be getting there. :)

Many details of her interview are suspicious, including she quitting her job to be next to her father, which, in a country where unemployment is booming and people kills for a job seems like another little lesson in the script for the people: "stop complaining, there are worse things".

Meanwhile the new government is ensconced, the nation timely traumatized, and the news about the shooting have disappeared from the front pages altogether. Job done!

[EDIT: for some reason, this morning, one day into his new government, even before having gotten the vote at the Senate, the new Prime Minister Letta met with his first foreign leader: Shimon Perez, president of Israel.

From http://news.vpoinc.com/photo/0ePUd7z2vl7v4

Issues on the agenda: ''the Iranian threat, diplomatic and economic sanctions against Iran, European involvement in the peace process and boosting relations between Israel and Italy'' Wow, not even one thing this nation cares about.
http://www.ansamed.info/ansamed/en/news ... 28491.html ]