Quebec Daycare Shooting 04/05/2013

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Sisterlover

Quebec Daycare Shooting 04/05/2013

Unread post by Sisterlover »

http://on.aol.com/video/police-identify ... =517735384

This is truly hilarious... note how the police deliver the children, without fail, to the correct parent, who happen to be standing almost in line and ready to receive them. Lots of smiles all around...
Ah, Canada... even your school shootings are polite affairs.

Story quickly moves from one dead...
http://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/899 ... e-shooting

to two...
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nat ... e10802416/

SORRY ADMINS: I just realized this should have been posted in 'General World Affairs'.

Here's the MTV version of the story;
http://on.aol.com/video/police-identify ... _related_7
Sisterlover

Re: Quebec Daycare Shooting 04/05/2013

All of the footage from this 'crisis' is bogus.

Here's the embed code from the CBC, Canada's sanctioned propaganda mill, (can't embed from here)

<object width="480" height="322" ><param name="movie" value="http://www.cbc.ca/video/swf/UberPlayer. ... height=322" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://www.cbc.ca/video/swf/UberPlayer. ... height=322" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480"height="322" /></object>

Here's the URL.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/ ... chool.html

Text-book malarkey.
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

Yawn...but notice how we make sure not to kill our kiddies....people ask too many questions when you do. :rolleyes:

If you've ever watched a Canadian news cast (not CBC though), it is beyond boring. I don't know why we don't have more mass murders and serial killers, etc. With the light slaps on the wrist that criminals get here, you'd think it would actually be more violent.

It has always perplexed me. Is it just that us Canadians are lazy? Or is it because it is butt cold here from end of September until May, and no one wants to waste their precious warm days on murder, mayhem and having to explain ourselves?

Or, like our "military", do we just sit back, "peace keep", and let the US do all of the dirty work as our biggest ally? Hmmm.
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

It's yet another story that doesn't make any sense at all.

From the article: http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/04/rober ... e-shooter/

Police in Gatineau, Quebec, have identified the victim of Friday's daycare shooting as Neil Galliou, a 38-year-old French citizen who was planning to return to his home country to share what he learned about childcare. (He traveled to Quebec to "learn about child care?" Why?)

Robert Charron, a 49-year-old resident of Denholm, Quebec has been identfied as the shooter.

Police are still investigating a possible motive for the shooting, but believe it's the result of a marital breakdown.

"The assumption that the tragedy can be connected to a context of marital breakdown is maintained. No information for now confirms that it would be a love triangle," they said.

Sources report Charron went to the daycare to confront his ex-wife, Nathalie Gagnon, who ran the daycare. After shooting Galliou, he reportedly doused his ex in gasoline before shooting himself. (So he shoots the one daycare worker ... then why doesn't he shoot the woman? Instead he carried a gas can with him so that he could pour gasoline on her and then he shot himself? Ooookay.)

The shooting took place at Racines De Vie Montessori, a home-based daycare located at 225 and 229 Rue Gamelin. At the time 48 children under the age of five were in care at 225 Rue Gamelin, and five infants at 229 Rue Gamelin. None of them were harmed. (48 children at one in-home center?!)

This story makes me wonder what they're going for. I believe this will be a move to stop in-home day care centers because they're "not safe". ALL kids must be protected by the State.
lux

Unread post by lux »

... and we'll have to have background checks before we can buy gasoline. :)
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

Home-based daycare? Montessori schools are sometimes in old schools left during the RC school amalgamation, or rented auditoriums, etc. But I don't think I've ever seen a Montessori in a house?

Looked it up on Google Maps, and sure enough, 225 looks like a plain jane house to me, with a fire hydrant in front and rough driveway. 229 is a bigger house with what looks like a big wooden-screened yard where I can see a play structure. But 48 kids? That definitely isn't legal here in Ontario.

In Ontario, without a license, you can watch 5 children (not including your own), under age 10.
With a license, it depends on the amount of space, bathrooms, parking, etc.

In Quebec, due to the sheer need for daycare providers has lenient rules:
A holder of a childcare centre permit or day care centre permit is authorized to provide childcare to not more than 80 children in a facility as per the following age class groups:

(1) from birth to under 18 months of age;

(2) from 18 months of age to under 4 years of age;

(3) from 4 years of age to under 5 years of age on 30 September; and

(4) from 5 years of age and older on 30 September.

The maximum number of children that may receive childcare in a facility is determined according to the net area and layout of the permit holder's play areas and outdoor play space as well as the layout of the service and traffic areas.

Interesting.

How do they fit that many kids in? Basement must be huge. Have to call this totally fake. I can't see the logistics of that many kids being dropped off and picked up and reasonably fitting in that house.
sunshine05

Also, the story goes that the 53 kids were taken to a neighboring house for safety and the hospital across the street sent over drinks and food for them! Question - if there's a hospital across the street, why weren't the children taken there? Answer - because there aren't ANY kids.
Sisterlover

CTGal1011 wrote:Home-based daycare? Montessori schools are sometimes in old schools left during the RC school amalgamation, or rented auditoriums, etc. But I don't think I've ever seen a Montessori in a house?

Looked it up on Google Maps, and sure enough, 225 looks like a plain jane house to me, with a fire hydrant in front and rough driveway. 229 is a bigger house with what looks like a big wooden-screened yard where I can see a play structure. But 48 kids? That definitely isn't legal here in Ontario.

In Ontario, without a license, you can watch 5 children (not including your own), under age 10.
With a license, it depends on the amount of space, bathrooms, parking, etc.

In Quebec, due to the sheer need for daycare providers has lenient rules:
A holder of a childcare centre permit or day care centre permit is authorized to provide childcare to not more than 80 children in a facility as per the following age class groups:

(1) from birth to under 18 months of age;

(2) from 18 months of age to under 4 years of age;

(3) from 4 years of age to under 5 years of age on 30 September; and

(4) from 5 years of age and older on 30 September.

The maximum number of children that may receive childcare in a facility is determined according to the net area and layout of the permit holder's play areas and outdoor play space as well as the layout of the service and traffic areas.

Interesting.

How do they fit that many kids in? Basement must be huge. Have to call this totally fake. I can't see the logistics of that many kids being dropped off and picked up and reasonably fitting in that house.
This stunk of fakery right from the beginning... however, it's true that sometimes (often, even) Montessori (and fewer Waldorf) schools are located in homes. Both my wife and I were students/victims of Montessori/Waldorf education, which is perhaps marginally better than the public school system, but also very cult-like. The Waldorf facility was in a normal school-type building, the Montessori was in a store front! I remember hearing that this particular school utilized two homes, side by side, which I suppose could accommodate 50+ students. Still, fake is fake. The original CBC footage was enough to cement it as such in my mind.
sunshine05

I don't want to spend a lot of time arguing a point but 53 kids in two homes? That sounds very unrealistic. They would need enough restroom facilities to accommodate the amount of kids, nap areas, play areas, dining, etc. I don't believe those homes were large enough to accomplish all of this comfortably. I think about how it is when my kids have 2-3 friends over and how crazy it can get. I believe they staged this in homes as opposed to a center because it's so much easier as there isn't a facility that the community would be aware of, advertisements, records, teacher lists, etc.
Sisterlover

I agree, it seems like a large number for two smallish homes, especially when 48 of them were in one building.
CBC reports:
"They said the gunman first entered the daycare building of the nursery, where five children under the age of 18 months were present. It was here, they said, that the employee at the daycare was shot.
The gunman then moved to the second building, where staff care for 48 children between the ages of 18 months and five years. Police said he tried to kill the director of the centre, but she managed to escape."
source: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/st ... after.html

In typical Canadian fashion, the story has already dropped out of the news, so we are left with just the few measly stories if we are to reconstruct the event.

PS: Just found this inspection report containing 14 serious transgressions that do suggest some funny business has been going on there...

http://www.mfa_inspectionsg.gouv.qc.ca/Apps/PRI/Formulaires/Irregularites.aspx?Compo=30055904&Langue=fr&INSP=I1

translated to english, they read...

At the time of inspection 1 Article 2 The observed failure Set the default 3
The parent advisory committee of the center is not composed of five parents who use child care services. L31 20-09-2012 21-11-2012
No meeting was called to replace a member of the advisory committee of parents who resigned. L34 20-09-2012 21-11-2012
Missing one or Certificates of no impediment to an individual or individuals who work in the installation of early childhood center or daycare or to act as interns or volunteers. R4 20-09-2012 21-11-2012
Certificate demonstrating the successful completion of a first aid course has expired for one or more staff members. R20 20-09-2012 21-11-2012
Certificate demonstrating the successful completion of a first aid course does not comply with the regulations for exigenes one or more members of staff. R20 20-09-2012 21-11-2012
The licensee does not retain the address where it acts as CPE or as care documents showing that no impediment of one or more than one person working in the CPE or daycare during the opening hours . R25 20-09-2012 21-11-2012
The licensee does not retain the address where it acts as a center for early childhood care or as the documents necessary to obtain the Certificate of no impediment. R25 20-09-2012 21-11-2012
The licensee has not posted near the phone, the phone number of the adult who replaces emergency. R101 20-09-2012 23-11-2012
Snack served does not match the displayed menu. R112 20-09-2012 23-11-2012
One or more drugs provided by the parent are obsolete. R118 20-09-2012 21-11-2012
The licensee did not ensure that all medications are clearly labeled. R120 20-09-2012 23-11-2012
Registration forms for children attending early childhood center or daycare does not contain all the required information. R122 20-09-2012 23-11-2012
The registration form for the child who ceases to attend the early childhood center or daycare has not been returned to her parents. R122 20-09-2012 23-11-2012
The licensee did not ensure that each member of the custodial staff holds a certificate demonstrating the successful completion of a first aid course. R20 21-11-2012 20-12-2012
1 Select the glossary at left for definitions of certain terms.
2 Click the item number to find the full text of this section of the Act or the regulations related to the breach.
3 Failure is set when been corrected or that measures are underway to rectify the situation (for some situations, specific monitoring is provided by the regional office of the Department).
Sisterlover

According to a list of licensed and unlicensed daycare centres in Montreal, LES RACINES DE VIE MONTESSORI doesn't even exist...

http://www.godaycare.com/quebec/montreal/11

which lends traction to the idea that Canadian psyops are woefully unimaginative.
Sisterlover

I'm just gonna go ahead a put all the b.s. I can find about this charade right here, on this forum... here's a review and description of the school. Note the complete absence of any contact info. Even the school's website link takes you to a basic overview of Montessori, nothing about the school itself. Not even a telephone number???

http://www.magarderie.com/garderie/1095 ... ssori.html

Roots of Life Montessori
Nursery
Not available
Gatineau, J8Y1W5
Quebec, Canada
Nathalie
Email: not available
Tel.: Not available
Visit the website
Terms of use for details displayed

Places available
Number of seats Age group Available from Price per day
All seats were filled!
No room available for the moment!

Description
An approach based on the method of Dr. Maria Montessori. There is a General Manager / Administrative acreditée and formed by AMI Montessori on site at all times. levels of age are supervised by two certified AMI Montessori Teachers. And Educators / Educators and assistant teachers trained by the Ministry of Family and levels for each team has their being St. John Ambulance. We offer a warm Educational, secure environment and a carefully planned and zen. = -1 level environment for the 18 months to 36 months. Price is $ 60 per day. = -2 level environment for pre 3 years to 6 years. Price is $ 50 per day. onsite We offer natural health food, local and organic. Hot meals, lunch and two snacks are preparing with love. Children thrive to grow with good human values ​​play with respect, community living, working his inner self, self, learn to share, gardening, exploring the nature, experience the science, culinary arts, use their creativity in everyday life, manipulate the visual arts, yoga exercise and music. This prepares them for kindergarten pursue or continue the Montessori primary. Children have access to a garden espacieux which makes the happiness of children and joie de vivre. Children leave several times a day in the garden. There are trips organized by the team and the parents. Our mission is to meet the pace of children's learning and seeing them grow with love and joy.

We give received for your tax available on February 28.
admission fee is $ 300 and non-refundable but tax deductible.
You are entitled to anticipated expenses.
Montessori Home Services is on demand and costs are 60 for $ 1heures. This helps make the transition balanced, have good communication and create a bond of trust between home and school montessori.
It is important to keep smiling all the time.
Thank you for your trust!
Team!
sunshine05

Good work, sisterlover. I've found several similar things like this with Sandy Hook. They set up a shell of a website and it's obvious that it's not active because key information is excluded. I've seen this with businesses in the general area of the "school" and I've also found that the gun shop where Nancy Lanza allegedly purchased the guns involved in the shooting is actually listed as a Day Spa and a Trucking company in other places. The Bing map images don't match the media images either. Surrounding businesses in the warehouse have no sign of any activity.

If you think about it, it's so easy for them to throw a webpage out there and maybe create a Facebook page and then everyone believes the business must exist because they have a site, but if you look further, you'll find that it's all phony.
Sisterlover

Late last night, I emailed the Montesorri registry in Canada, asking for any information regarding licensing and review/inspection information. This is the response I received in my inbox this morning...

"Hello

Les Racines de Vie Montessori in Gatineau has opened quite recently. I believe it was in the winter of 2012. It will be registered with provincial authorities in Quebec as all day nurseries are.

When I Googled it, I found it listed here: http://www.magarderie.com/garderie/1095 ... ssori.html

and with a Yellow Pages listing: http://www.yellowpages.ca/bus/Quebec/Ga ... 90081.html the phone number is here.

It also has a Facebook Page.

Regards,

Anne Laws for the Montessori Society of Canada"

A facebook page? Of course! Facebook is shaping up to be the official registry of all things bogus. And, she even referenced the hokey magarderie.com page. I can now only assume that Montessori is also involved in the scam, which would not be at all surprising, considering their track record of brain washing and high weirdness. I've emailed them back to get the facebook URL as I can't find it myself (weird) but there's some whhite noise in these communications, dealing as we are with two languages (ie: am I searching for the correct name or translation?). In any case, I've also emailed the official provincial school board as it is mentioned in the above response that "it will be registered with provincial authorities in Quebec as all day nurseries are." If anyone can find the Facebook page, I'd love to have a morning laugh with my coffee.
sunshine05

That's very interesting that it is a newly established center...yet we're to believe that this victim from France traveled to this center to study child care and the director was there long enough to form a romantic interest that "set off" the gun crazed lunatic estranged husband. Incredible.