Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
fbenario

Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by fbenario »

British fugitive shoots dead two unarmed policewomen

One of Britain's most wanted fugitives killed two unarmed policewomen on Tuesday in a gun and grenade ambush, police said, killings which are likely to reignite a long-running debate over whether British officers should carry guns.

Police constables Fiona Bone, 32, and Nicola Hughes, 23, were gunned down in a hail of bullets after responding to a hoax call about a burglary in the northern English city of Manchester.
Either Cregan or an associate made the false burglary report to lure the officers to the scene, said Greater Manchester Police Chief Constable Peter Fahy.
Fahy said catching Cregan had been their top priority since the murder of David Short in August and the shooting of Short's son Mark in a pub in May.

http://news.yahoo.com/two-policewomen-k ... 10968.html

@http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... g&size=600

reichstag fireman

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Hi guys,

You beat me to it.

. After the massive cover-up details released last week surrounding the Hillsborough tragedy, Greater Manchester Police will now be back in favour.

. Will armed patrols be more visible to the public / dumb / faux debates of 'we should have the police armed / bring back the death penalty'

. Cregan / Duggan - how coincidental.

. Takes the focus off the other inside job sounding nonsense of the Royal pap pictures.

I don't believe this at all. Another carefully orchestrated psy-op and whoever the architects are, they knew way in advance that various debates, reports, cases would be released to the very day. Ian Tomlinson, Hillsborough, Kate Middleton, Mark Duggan. Always serves more than one agenda.

More will unfold later I'm sure. Have a good day, guys

Cheers,

Pug

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." Mark Twain.
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Oh - and is it me or - well.. here's Dale Cregan - liking the blatant eye!

Image - source Daily Mirror UK press
reichstag fireman

Courtesy of Auntie, bless her:

BBC News at Ten
Date: Tuesday, 18th September 2012
Time: 10:00pm – 10:30pm
Channel: BBC One

Manchester's Toughest Gangland Killer, "Dale Cregan"
legs it after launching an horrific grenade attack that killed two

A gangland killer who strikes on foot??? What no car? Was Britain's Most Wanted Fugitive banned from driving, perhaps?

The hoaxsters faked the footage for this pathetic PSYOP with perps on foot for maximum dramatic effect.
A firecracker tossed from a moving car would have looked even more pathetic.

Another D minus for effort.

edit: no joking matter
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:07 am, edited 8 times in total.
kansasinnovember

Unread post by kansasinnovember »

Is it the policy of any police force to send in 2 female officers when attending any suspected burglary incident,given that many would-be burglars may be carrying dangerous weapons.
Euphoria

Jon Kelly of the BBC on arming the police

Unread post by Euphoria »

kansasinnovember wrote:Is it the policy of any police force to send in 2 female officers when attending any suspected burglary incident,given that many would-be burglars may be carrying dangerous weapons.
No idea, but I will ask Greater Manchester Police (not that anything they say is trustworthy!).

In the meantime, I attempted to confront the BBC's Jon Kelly about his quick-fire article supporting the heavy arming of the police, barely a day after the PSYOP. Here is his article:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19641398

EDIT: I was greeted with a very smug autoresponder, declaring that he has left the BBC for at least a year to enjoy the beach in sunnier climes. But after phoning the mobile number provided, I realised there are two BBC employees named 'Jon Kelly.'

The correct email is apparently [email protected]. I will try that and report back.
Last edited by Euphoria on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alfie

Unread post by Alfie »

Euphoria wrote: In the meantime, I attempted to confront the BBC's Jon Kelly about his quick-fire article supporting the heavy arming of the police, barely a day after the PSYOP.
I just phoned that phone number and he picked up. I didn't expect it so I cowardly hung up. I assumed it would be a generic answer machine and hadn't thought of anything to ask!

But he is answering so if you have the questions! :)

Edit: Phone Number Called 07834 601 098
Alfie

Unread post by Alfie »

Euphoria wrote:
EDIT
Why have you completely changed your post and taken that image away?
Euphoria

Unread post by Euphoria »

Alfie wrote:
Euphoria wrote:
EDIT
Sorry about that, Alfie. Let me explain more fully.

I spoke to 'a' Jon Kelly at the BBC using the mobile number given (I had earlier emailed him blindly at [email protected], and the mobile number was specified in the autoresponder), but this Jon Kelly claimed there are two employees at the BBC with his name. The bloke I spoke to actually worked for CBBC. He's clearly the wrong person. So, I wanted to correct my mistake.

The one I'm after, can be contacted at [email protected]. I've fired off an email to him - and I'm currently awaiting a response. See below:

I have saved and stored the earlier image (let's call him Jon Kelly 1...), but until I know it's the right individual, I thought it was best to take it down. I just want to be as accurate as possible (despite my generally low esteem of people who continue to work for the Beeb).
Last edited by Euphoria on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alfie

Unread post by Alfie »

Euphoria wrote:(despite my generally low esteem of people who continue to work for the Beeb).
Agree on that :)

Thanks for the explanation, I apologize for not reading your edited post properly - you did explain.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Euphoria wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Euphoria wrote:
EDIT
Sorry about that, Alfie. Let me explain more fully.

I spoke to 'a' Jon Kelly at the BBC using the mobile number given (I had earlier emailed him blindly at [email protected], and the mobile number was specified in the autoresponder), but this Jon Kelly claimed there are two employees at the BBC with his name. The bloke I spoke to actually worked for CBBC. He's clearly the wrong person. So, I wanted to correct my mistake.

The one I'm after, can be contacted at [email protected]. I've fired off an email to him - and I'm currently awaiting a response. See below:

I have saved and stored the earlier image (let's call him Jon Kelly 1...), but until I know it's the right individual, I thought it was best to take it down. I just want to be as accurate as possible (despite my generally low esteem of people who continue to work for the Beeb).
kansasinnovember

Just came across a video on Youtube where a SKY news reader refers to Fiona Bone (WPC allegedly gunned down) as Fiona Bruce (a well known BBC news reader).

http://youtu.be/0EvsNhQfbRU
reichstag fireman

RIDICULOUS: Assistant Chief Constable Garry Shewan

Assistant Chief Constable Garry Shewan, of Greater Manchester Police, has condemned as "ridiculous" comments made online following the murders of PC Fiona Bone and PC Nicola Hughes.

Speaking at a news conference, he said:
I looked at some of these websites and saw ordinary members of the public alarmed and really distressed at some of the ridiculous comments put on there. And I think they would have wanted us to be able to take positive action and that's exactly what ourselves and Merseyside Police have done.
A 22 year old man from Merseyside has been arrested over an offensive Facebook page created after the deaths of PC Fiona Bone and PC Nicola Hughes in Manchester. It praised the suspected killer Dale Cregan as a "legend".

The Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) Keir Starmer QC has said:
The time has come for an informed debate about the boundaries of free speech in an age of social media.
See:
http://www.itv.com/news/update/2012-09- ... pc-deaths/
http://www.itv.com/news/update/2012-09- ... ial-media/
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kansasinnovember

Northumbria chief constable Sue SIM :lol: who headed the hunt for Raoul Moat has sent her condolences to her Manchester colleges saying she "feels their pain".