Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
pov603

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by pov603 »

:unsure: :unsure:
Alfie wrote:
Photographer Sim wrote:You even delete posts on your own forum,when they dont suit your agenda wow... You people are sick and really shouldn't be in society.
You cannot even get the date right!! That's how stupid you are.
Deleteing this only confirms what I have written.
There have been some unusual deletions but this is not common to the forum.
What date is wrong?
You write in a very childish manner, eg "Deleteing this only confirms what I have written."

and as I'm so stupid could you explain this for me

Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... women.html
Is it me or does it look like Simon Pegg the actor?
Image :unsure:
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Euphoria wrote:there is no need for every single image in a particular PSYOP to have been falsified.
So what relevance those library photos of police cars? Why clutter the thread with them? To reduce the SNR?
The photos could have been taken at any time since 2005 - the date on the car number plate.
And that bunch of flowers. Who would bother photo-shopping that?!
Far easier and quicker to just buy some flowers from the florist. And scribble some crass tribute to go with them, no?
A genuine photo of "floral tribute", where no evidence of image manipulation will ever be found.

So in summary,
  • When challenged over your disappearing images, you accuse (absent) Simon of deleting them, for no reason.
  • At a guess, you removed those images because they were contradictory and/or inconvenient, and you were told to.
  • You deleted an earlier (contrived) recording of a phone call you purportedly made to some grunt at BBC News
  • You encourage others to contact the BBC and other fly-blown propaganda outlets. Why? Brianv says whiffs of "Jeff Hill?" Who he?
  • You offer a banal "conspiracy theory" about the word "Ambulance" being backwards in some photos.
  • You make unsubstantiated claims about "dodgy" photos which are very likely genuine, context-less library photos with no digital manipulation. But why? To discredit the value of ELA?
All in all, not a very good track record for credibility, Euphoria.
Euphoria

Unread post by Euphoria »

reichstag fireman wrote: When challenged over your disappearing images, you accuse (absent) Simon of deleting them, for no reason.].
You're still accusing me of that? I've attempted to explain to you over and over again, but you seem determined not to listen. I've also sent an email to Simon to clarify the situation. I did NOT accuse him of anything. I was showing my path of logic. If Simon didn't do it (which was my position, but maybe I didn't make this clear enough), then an 'outsider' (i.e. government actor of some sort) may have done it - unless there is something else about computers I don't understand. What don't you get about this? I appear to be knocking my head against a brick wall here.
reichstag fireman wrote:At a guess, you removed those images because they were contradictory and/or inconvenient, and you were told to..].
No, they disappeared from view in the forum post, even though the linked-to images in my Photobucket account were still there. I don't know why/how this happened, which is why I brought the matter up. Maybe I shouldn't have bothered.
reichstag fireman wrote: You deleted an earlier (contrived) recording of a phone call you purportedly made to some grunt at BBC News.].
I didn't delete the recording. It's still there, as far as I know. Also, what was contrived about it? Maybe my voice is a bit slow and gormless sounding. Sorry about that. Does that mean I work for MI5?! Can you prove it was contrived? Or is that just your opinion?
reichstag fireman wrote:You encourage others to contact the BBC and other fly-blown propaganda outlets. Why? Brianv says whiffs of "Jeff Hill?" Who he?..
Where did I encourage others to contact the BBC? Now you're putting my words in my mouth. Please look back at my posts. I never encouraged others to do anything of the sort.
reichstag fireman wrote:You offer a banal "conspiracy theory" about the word "Ambulance" being backwards in some photos.?..
Yeah, that was a bit slow of me. I tried to explain - I haven't driven a car since about 2007, so I'm not used to thinking about these things. It was a silly mistake. I admitted my mistake.
reichstag fireman wrote:You make unsubstantiated claims about "dodgy" photos which are very likely genuine, context-less library photos with no digital manipulation. But why? To discredit the value of ELA?..
Please see the explanation in my earlier post. You have a habit of ignoring my previous attempts to politely explain things to you.
reichstag fireman wrote:All in all, not a very good track record for credibility
Oh dear. Please look back over all my posts so far. That's right, spending hours of my own time to dismantle (or begin to dismantle, hoping others will continue) Hungerford, Dunblane, 2008 Shropshire Mansion Murders, Derrick Bird, Raoul Moat, Psycho Stapleton/Anuj Bidve, Damian Rzeszowski, Jokela, Kauhajoki - and many others - as government PSYOPs, represents 'a poor track record.'

I've made a few inaccurate calls on ELA, but I've openly admitted that interpreting the results is not my strong point. You have totally over-reacted.
reichstag fireman

Euphoria wrote:If Simon didn't do it..then an 'outsider' ..may have done it
If?! You are still casting aspersions!

This isn't my forum, but if it was, with accusations like that, I'd be fetching your coat for you.. :rolleyes:
Euphoria

Reichstag Fireman

Oh, no. I've attempted to explain over and over again. You accuse me of cluttering up the thread!

Sorry for making mistakes, and not having exactly the approach you want me to have. Maybe I should visit a re-education facility?!

By the way, what precisely is wrong with confronting BBC perps? It's probably pointless but I thought putting the recording online would be interesting. It's a good example of how they react. They make pathetic claims of innocence and then immediately ask for your name and organisation.

Also I wonder why Brianv had a problem with the phone call? Does he think all Englishmen work for MI5? Surely he's not that paranoid? Maybe I should ask his permission first, as to the exact wording I should use, to prove I am not a shill?

Ridiculous. Now, let's move on with the actual debate, please! If you can recommend a detailed, reliable online source for the interpretation of ELA, I'd be grateful. Obviously I'm missing something and I need to brush up.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"Also I wonder why Brianv had a problem with the phone call? Does he think all Englishmen work for MI5? "

And where did Brianv say that?
Euphoria

brianv wrote:"Also I wonder why Brianv had a problem with the phone call? Does he think all Englishmen work for MI5? "

Never mind, I just wish everybody could move on from over-zealous accusations of trollery. It should be obvious from all my posts in totality that I am a very unlikely troll. Please, let's all get back on track. Some great work is on display in this thread.

Anyway, it seems we have sufficiently riled 'Photographer Sim' John Mather to start his own thread under the username Azrael 5 on another web forum he frequents called randi.org...(James Randi 'Educational Foundation!')

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=244550

Just a tongue in cheek thread really ,apologies.
A press story ive been involved with this week,apprently im part of a media hoax!
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php...=1432&start=30
My first dealings with CT nuts.

I particularly love norumaru's post..

And man, Azrael, the paste job on that mohawk really was sloppy

Good find, Fireman! It seems like Mather is not having it all his own way, even on his very own stomping ground...
reichstag fireman

Re: Reichstag Fireman

Error Level Analysis is greatly devalued by its blanket application to every wretched image out there. 99% of which are totally genuine.
Even worse when an ELA is offered with no human interpretation. What use some vapid one word comment about an image being "dodgy"?

We could call it Crying Wolf, Euphoria, from the cautionary Aesop Fable.
Although in the tale, the shepherd boy was just an idiot, rather than cunning.
Euphoria

Re: Reichstag Fireman

reichstag fireman wrote:Error Level Analysis is greatly devalued by its blanket application to every wretched image out there. 99% of which are totally genuine.
Even worse when an ELA is offered with no human interpretation. What use some vapid one word comment about an image being "dodgy"?

We could call it Crying Wolf, Euphoria, from the cautionary Aesop Fable.
Although in the tale, the shepherd boy was just an idiot, rather than cunning.
Okay, you've clearly decided that I'm something other than what I am. Your choice.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Euphoria wrote:
brianv wrote:"Also I wonder why Brianv had a problem with the phone call? Does he think all Englishmen work for MI5? "

Never mind
Never mind?

Where did I say I thought all Englismen worked for MFI? You do like to throw shit around!
Euphoria

brianv wrote:
Euphoria wrote:

Never mind
Never mind?

Where did I say I thought all Englismen worked for MFI? You do like to throw shit around!
Brianv, I've made every effort to avoid 'throwing shit around' as you delightfully put it!

I recall you (justly) putting the UK to rights over Blair's war crimes. Suggestions were made (I can't remember who by) in the same thread that simply not voting would be an effective measure against these megalomaniacs. Then, when I directly confront some BBC wanker, I am greeted with accusations of shillery (by the way, who exactly is Jeff Hill?).

All I'm saying is that I'm mystified as to why posters here took issue with my phone call to the BBC. It wasn't meant to be grand statement and I didn't tell other people they should follow suit (or expect ground-breaking results). I thought it was a good example of how perps typically react to members of the public when they are pulled up on their lies. That's all. I thought you would be pleased that I took the effort?
Euphoria

'Dale Cregan' in court

And now for the ridiculous narratives and over-characterisations, reminiscent of the Kieran 'Psycho' Stapleton case...

Above: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ma ... r-19696922

Videolink again. So convenient. And it looks like in future proceedings will be conducted via videolink directly from a Manchester prison:

Above: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/sep/2 ... sfeed=true

Above: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... -dock.html

This from the 22nd September court 'appearance.' Shocking. What a psychopath Fail Cregan is! Reading this article almost scared me...

Above: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00yvpd9

Above: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpres ... 279434628A

Cringe-worthy.
reichstag fireman

Re: 'Dale Cregan' in court

Just another observation about your modus operandi, Euphoria,

When quoting a few words from a website, most people simply cut-and-paste the relevant text into a forum posting. Very quick and easy.

But you go to a load more trouble:

You take screenshots of the text
You crop and resize those images
You upload those images to your private account at photobox
And finally you link those images from a forum posting.

Whew! What a lot of work! Why so, Euphoria? Wouldn't a text cut-n-paste do just as well????

Just an observation, and of course casting no aspersions here.

But your M.O. of pasting screenshots of text gives you 100% control over those (rasterised) texts.
Those quoted texts (as images) can be vanished or substituted, at any time just by logging into your private photobox account.
And those who quoted your images will find them vanished, too!
When you were last caught doing this, you blamed others for it! Simon, no less! Touch dishonest, no?

Casting no aspersions, here, of course..
Euphoria

Re: 'Dale Cregan' in court

reichstag fireman wrote:When you were last caught doing this, you blamed others for it! Simon, no less! Touch dishonest, no?
I have explained this incident to you about three times now. I won't repeat myself.

More recently I have been displaying press clips, because it's easier on the eye.

Anyway, I'm fed up of explaining myself to you. It's pretty sad to be carrying on like this, to be honest.
Last edited by Euphoria on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
reichstag fireman

Talking of vanishing tricks, deception and the art of black magic: what of conjurer and 911 hoaxer, Mr James Randi?
Are we surprised to find mind-bending Randi linked to this Cregan PSYOP?! Not a bit!
Congratulations for unravelling the link though, Euphoria! :rolleyes:
Another Scooby-Doo sleuth trail just waiting to be followed, eh? :rolleyes:

About Randi, though, is he still in bed with that illegal? Has Randi learned the real name of his lover of 20+ years?

See, I'm old fashioned like that, me. I like to know who I'm sleeping with. Ideally, I like to know her name on the first night. Silly I know! :rolleyes: :lol:

From: http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2011-0 ... is-alvarez

Last edited by reichstag fireman on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.