Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Post Reply
Photographer Sim
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by Photographer Sim » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:51 pm

pov603 wrote::unsure: :unsure:
Alfie wrote:
Photographer Sim wrote:You even delete posts on your own forum,when they dont suit your agenda wow... You people are sick and really shouldn't be in society.
You cannot even get the date right!! That's how stupid you are.
Deleteing this only confirms what I have written.
There have been some unusual deletions but this is not common to the forum.
What date is wrong?
You write in a very childish manner, eg "Deleteing this only confirms what I have written."
Irony alert. So thinking every picturte ina news story is manipulated and that no one died on 9/11 etc ISN'T childish? To say the least.

Image

and as I'm so stupid could you explain this for me

Image

Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... women.html
Yes I can explain it,its an armed police officer of which you have applied a fuzzy photoshop filter.Next?
Is it me or does it look like Simon Pegg the actor?
Image :unsure:
It's you,although Simon Pegg has been know to do part time work as special forces officer,helps pay the bills.
:rolleyes:

Photographer Sim
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by Photographer Sim » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:58 pm

Euphoria wrote: *edited for context*

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=244550

Just a tongue in cheek thread really ,apologies.
A press story ive been involved with this week,apprently im part of a media hoax!
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php...=1432&start=30
My first dealings with CT nuts.


I particularly love norumaru's post..

And man, Azrael, the paste job on that mohawk really was sloppy

Good find, Fireman! It seems like Mather is not having it all his own way, even on his very own stomping ground...
Sir Mather if you please. Do you and Fireman have vision problems and fail to see the big laughing smiley after the comment he quotes? It's a thing called sarchasm.

Euphoria seeing as you love to mess with photoshop can you cite your professional expertise and background for discerning photoshop fakes? Do you have a scientific background perhaps? You do realise if you put any photo through that process you will get same results? Go try it and let me know how you get on.

Euphoria
Member
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by Euphoria » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:55 pm

Photographer Sim wrote:Do you have a scientific background perhaps? You do realise if you put any photo through that process you will get same results? Go try it and let me know how you get on.
John Mather...If you've read the thread in its entirety, you will know that I've openly admitted that I don't always get it right. That's why I display the findings - for critical analysis, meaning other posters are welcomed to apply their experience and expertise. If I get it wrong, then it's possible for them to correct my mistakes, as Reichstag Fireman has thankfully done this time around.

Despite my errors, this thread has established that:

* John Mather has a history of photoshopping pictures for/about the operations of Greater Manchester Police (GMP)
* 'Bruce Adams' and Cavendish Press Ltd have been credited with images showing high error levels, relating to the Dale Cregan case specifically

In short, the research on these pages is not without flaws, but it did help to set us on a path of discovery. Not every photo used in the Dale Cregan coverage is fake. Some may have been taken on training exercises. However, the above has been demonstrated beyond reasonable doubt and it's not really possible for you to wriggle your way out of it (though I am sure you will continue trying!).
Photographer Sim wrote:your professional expertise and background for discerning photoshop fakes?
I have an idea. Why don't you use your professional expertise, to analyse the images on this thread attributed to 'Bruce Adams' and Cavendish Press Ltd.? I keenly await your verdict!

By the way, about your post on the Randi.org forum. Nobody said "You are a conspiracy!" We entered into a process whereby a link was revealed between John Mather and media fakery connected to (or about) Greater Manchester Police (GMP). For a man so interested in rationalism and 'scepticism', you aren't very precise in your wording. But then, I suppose that's just about the only evasion technique you have left.

Photographer Sim
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by Photographer Sim » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Euphoria wrote:
Photographer Sim wrote:Do you have a scientific background perhaps? You do realise if you put any photo through that process you will get same results? Go try it and let me know how you get on.
John Mather...If you've read the thread in its entirety, you will know that I've openly admitted that I don't always get it right. That's why I display the findings - for critical analysis, meaning other posters are welcomed to apply their experience and expertise. If I get it wrong, then it's possible for them to correct my mistakes, as Reichstag Fireman has thankfully done this time around.
There are no findings,simply turning a photo into a negative/putting it into a fancy photoshop filter doesnt actually prove anything.
Despite my errors, this thread has established that:

* John Mather has a history of photoshopping pictures for/about the operations of Greater Manchester Police (GMP)
I see,can you prove this with actual evidence i mean not twisted logic.
* 'Bruce Adams' and Cavendish Press Ltd have been credited with images showing high error levels, relating to the Dale Cregan case specifically
There is no point telling you the are real obviously so please show me how you arrive at these error levels? What is the base result for them and how are they interpreted against *any* photo. What is your skill background for reading these results.
In short, the research on these pages is not without flaws, but it did help to set us on a path of discovery. Not very photo used in the Dale Cregan coverage is fake. Some may have been taken on training exercises. However, the above has been demonstrated beyond reasonable doubt and it's not really possible for you to wriggle your way out of it (though I am sure you will continue trying!).
Again please show evidence,Idont need to "wriggle" out of anything,you however need to show proof.Otehrwise you look an idiot
Photographer Sim wrote:your professional expertise and background for discerning photoshop fakes?
I have an idea. Why don't you use your professional expertise, to analyse the images on this thread attributed to 'Bruce Adams' and Cavendish Press Ltd.? I keenly await your verdict!
Sorry diversion tactics wont work with me. I dont need to analyse them,I was stood with the photographers concerned.You made a claim(fakes) so you back it up with proof. If you haven't got any just say so.
By the way, about your post on the Randi.org forum. Nobody said "You are a conspiracy!" We entered into a process whereby a link was revealed between John Mather and media fakery connected to (or about) Greater Manchester Police (GMP). For a man so interested in rationalism and 'scepticism', you aren't very precise in your wording. But then, I suppose that's just about the only evasion technique you have left.
You don't grasp humour I realise this.
There is no link between me and fakery! I have never faked a photo in my life. I am of course open to evidence of such practices,with a detailed explanation of the process combined with -as I posted higher up-a base point for evaluation and the scientific process that goes into such evaluation. For such a serious claim I'd expect serious evidence not just using a photoshop filter.
I await with bated breath the damning proof.
Last edited by Photographer Sim on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Photographer Sim
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by Photographer Sim » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Further to add one of the apparent fakes is Dale Cregan's car reg plate;now humour me and explain why a reg plate would be faked and how you would know? Does someone on this forum know Dale Cregan's reg plate? If not how can you even suspect it has been altered(by the magic photoshop test)?

So a lot of questions for soemone to address,preferably someone with a brain. :D

Euphoria
Member
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by Euphoria » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:34 pm

Photographer Sim wrote:I was stood with the photographers concerned.
Oh, really? So you were physically in the presence of Bruce Adams and Jon Harris at the time, then?

Didn't you tell me on Twitter that you didn't know who Jon Harris (Cavendish Press Ltd.) was?

Was your buddy Gerard Tubb (Sky TV) hovering around in the vicinity? Do you get put on the same assignments frequently?

Photographer Sim
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by Photographer Sim » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:01 pm

Euphoria wrote:
Photographer Sim wrote:I was stood with the photographers concerned.
Oh, really? So you were physically in the presence of Bruce Adams and Jon Harris at the time, then?

Didn't you tell me on Twitter that you didn't know who Jon Harris (Cavendish Press Ltd.) was?

Was your buddy Gerard Tubb (Sky TV) hovering around in the vicinity? Do you get put on the same assignments frequently?
Jon Harris owns the company who said anything about him taking the photographs? .Does Richard Branson fly all his own planes? :rolleyes:
Can you address my last two posts please.

Edit to add info.
Do show me tweet where I said I didn't know Jon Harris.

Euphoria
Member
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by Euphoria » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:08 pm

Photographer Sim wrote:Do show me tweet where I said I didn't know Jon Harris.
So you're saying you do know Jon Harris? You know him, but haven't personally met him? Please clarify.
Photographer Sim wrote:Does someone on this forum know Dale Cregan's reg plate?
No. You see, it's very difficult to identify that sort of information for a man "of no fixed address." Very convenient for the masterminds behind this con.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/sep/2 ... sfeed=true
Photographer Sim wrote:So a lot of questions for soemone to address,preferably someone with a brain
As you should know from the Randi.org forum, there are different types/levels of intelligence. Randi is full of people of high intelligence in some, limited areas.In other words, physics nerds and the like, who are over-impressed with their own cleverness and unwilling to embrace new ways of thinking if it runs against their pre-conceived paradigm for measuring the world around them. A forum more over-flowing with self-righteous smugness would be difficult to find.
Last edited by Euphoria on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Photographer Sim
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by Photographer Sim » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:14 pm

Euphoria wrote:
Photographer Sim wrote:Do show me tweet where I said I didn't know Jon Harris.
So you're saying you do know Jon Harris? Or you know him, but haven't personally met him? Please clarify.
Photographer Sim wrote:Does someone on this forum know Dale Cregan's reg plate?
No. You see, it's very difficult to identify that sort of information for a man "of no fixed address." Very convenient for the masterminds behind this con.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/sep/2 ... sfeed=true
Answer my petinent posts above please instead of going off on another angle.

Edit: Who ever said it was a car he owned? Use critical thinking.Whether he owned,stole ,hired the car what leads you to a conclusion the reg plate was changed?

Euphoria
Member
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by Euphoria » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:35 pm

Photographer Sim wrote:Whether he owned,stole ,hired the car what leads you to a conclusion the reg plate was changed?
Look back at my Twitter communication. I was asking you if it was changed.

Then the forum stumbled upon all sorts of other seemingly tampered images, related to the Dale Cregan case specifically and other happenings related to GMP.

Photographer Sim
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by Photographer Sim » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:38 pm

Euphoria wrote:
Photographer Sim wrote:Whether he owned,stole ,hired the car what leads you to a conclusion the reg plate was changed?
Look back at my Twitter communication. I was asking you if it was changed.
You obviously suspected it had been changed-if not why the question? Not somehting one would normally suspect when viewing an image from a news story.

Then the forum stumbled upon all sorts of other seemingly tampered images.
Correction,the forum jumped to a paranoid conclusion based on pre-existing agendas. I've yet to see any evidence of tampering. Numeorus posts above this one I asked for proof.
I'm still waiting.

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6951
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by simonshack » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:10 pm

*

I have 5 quick questions for "Photographer Sim" - a.k.a. John Mather. All I will ask you for now is to respond with a 'yes' or a 'no', ok?

John,

1: I take it that this is your professional website which advertises your "high quality wedding photography services"?
http://www.eyeonyouphotography.co.uk/gallery.html

2: And this is (one of) your Facebook accounts?
https://www.facebook.com/pages/John-Mat ... 6185701719

3: And this is your Twitter account?
https://twitter.com/John_Mather

4: Is this you ?
Image

5: Are you a longtime member of the James Randi forum?

Thanks! :)

Photographer Sim
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by Photographer Sim » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:41 pm

simonshack wrote:*

I have 5 quick questions for "Photographer Sim" - a.k.a. John Mather. All I will ask you for now is to respond with a 'yes' or a 'no', ok?

John,

1: I take it that this is your professional website which advertises your "high quality wedding photography services"?
http://www.eyeonyouphotography.co.uk/gallery.html

2: And this is (one of) your Facebook accounts?
https://www.facebook.com/pages/John-Mat ... 6185701719

3: And this is your Twitter account?
https://twitter.com/John_Mather

4: Is this you ?
Image

5: Are you a longtime member of the James Randi forum?

Thanks! :)
All apart from 4 the answer is yes. What do I win? :)

Alfie
Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by Alfie » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Mather Sim - yes I can explain it,its an armed police officer of which you have applied a fuzzy photoshop filter.Next?
Nope, see Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... women.html

[st]And what is your relation to ukcolumn, its a personal curio of mine?[/st]

[st]from his twatter page "John Mather ‏@John_Mather[/st]

@MarcoBuchel77 @ukcolumn [st]Rational?! They think there were no victims on 9/11.You put a filter over pics and think it proves something! Nuts"
https://twitter.com/John_Mather[/st]

Edit sorry, not used to twitter, its Buchel77 linking to ukcolumn - sorry

Alfie
Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by Alfie » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:30 pm

A funny observation - Who would hire a wedding photographer that advertises themselves like this?

Image

:lol: :) plus :puke:

you just wouldn't!

This isn't an attack, I've searched for wedding photographers in my past and ... :lol: "next"

Post Reply