Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
brianv

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by brianv »

Photographer Sim wrote:
brianv wrote:
Photographer Sim wrote:I'm John Mather photographer seeing as Ive been brought into this topic(hope you like the ironic username)Ive registered.The member who has posted my Twitter account and email denied being part of any David Icke style fringe group to me onTwitter yet here he is.
His promised "interrogation" never materialised so maybe some here would like to step up in his place?

Also the bizarre(normal for this forum it seems) claims of photo manipulation are untrue. I worked on this news story and have similair pictures to ones published here.
This maybe my only post ,I only registered to address stupid claims happy to answer any conspiracy theories.
What is a "david icke fringe group"? Is that something like the bbc? We'd be delighted to look over your pictures which you may post here including their Exif data, and they will be duly examined. Another thing, we don't do conspiracies here [we leave that for the mainstream clowns] only hoaxes like "9/11" and "7/7" and a raft of others.
You wnat to see my pictures there are many on my website or Daily mail site has some of Cregan shooting I think,why would I post them here with exif data? If you want to think they are not real thats your mental problem not mine. Ah 9/11 and 7/7 were hoaxes? So all those people that died didnt die? Phew Im sure their relatives wil be happy to hear that.
Anyway Im not getting into that debate I dont indulge fantasies. As I said I dont indulge fantasies I dont need to prove my pictures are real as Imnotmaking a claim that they are fake! A psoter has stated they and others are fake so if you have some proof Im all ears.
I see you are one of those illiterate ranters. I take it you want me to visit the "daily fail" to see your photographs? I'd rather stick needles in my eyes! You came here, if you have something to bring to this conversation put up or shut up! The daily mail indeed. The scum of the earth.

Regarding "9/11" and "7/7" haven't you heard? Nobody died! There are no relatives. You have better familiarise yourself with the contents of this forum before you make such wild statements.

And If you persist with ad hominem attacks, and from a twitter bitch too, you wont get another chance to post. In my opinion the only "mental patients" are those who read the daily wail and the likes, and swallow it as truth. I wouldn't wipe my arse with it.
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Mather has "previous" for photo-shoppery, and in Greater Manchester Police PSYOPs, too.
His flickr site is bursting with frankly dreadful forgeries* :unsure:
God knows where the inspiration came for this appalling "photo" series. It looks like something out of a low-budget 1970s 'real-life drama' on BBC2. Even the mohecan is blatantly 'shopped. All it needs is a pathetic audio track (or caption) to really blow the cover: "You frightful wretch, you! I shall jolly well report you for this, Constable. You do know my father plays billiards with the Commissioner?!" And the Orwell quote? Has the pudding been ever so slightly over-egged?!

Both wore glasses?! A pretty girl like that, couldn't you find her a sexier pair of specs, Mather?!

As interesting as Mather's "photos" are, perhaps as much is to be learned from the breadth and scope of his shoppery. Or as Jan Dildo used to say on BBC Crimewatch: "the suspect is known to shooperate over a wide area."

Mather is an all-round shooper, a versatile image faker offering photo-frauds for any occasion:
  • Official PSYOP work for the GMP (as above)
  • Windsor garbage (obviously)
  • shoppery-on-steroids of sporting events and sporting heroes (not least the "Gorgeous" heptathlon athlete Jessica Ennis)
  • Lolita-lite stuff for Dirty Desmond plc ("Lingerie photoshoot in a Leeds hotel room." - Too Much Info, Mather!)
  • a Tesco carrier bag full of shoopery of plastic pop airheads like "Lady Gaga".
Mather's shoop of "Gorgeous" 2012 Olympic Gold winner, Jessica Ennis MBE is simply dreadful on all counts (this should hopefully kibosh his smutty hotel room plans for her!)

See: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8291/7840 ... 1942_k.jpg for the original.

• union flag draped around 'her' shoulders is shooped / slit throated
  • red/white/blue confetti things littering the floor are all shooped (to save the clean-up?!)
  • dodgy union jacks spattered throughout the (fake) crowd
  • sponsorship logos on 'her' sweater are suspect
  • blue plastic tarpaulin shooped to conceal something nasty (human remains?)
  • press corp served fresh from a tin
  • is it really a chocolate medal?
Below is a particularly clumsy Royal Photo Fraud claimed by 'Mather'. Under ELA, Middleton mutates into the Phantom of the Opera. Or maybe it's just the way the light has caught Her Royal Hideousness :blink:

Original at: http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5093/5487 ... 4a11_b.jpg

* Credit where due, many of 'Mather's 'real' photos (if they're his and he didn't nick them) are those of an accomplished photographer. More's the tragedy that his expertise is wasted on Photo-shopping PSYOP shite.

See: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dokkenboots/
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
reichstag fireman

One more..

God knows why "John Mather" (GMP PSYOP photoshopper) faked the photo of some teeny-bopping event at the Blackpool Winter Gardens.
Too damn lazy to attend the crummy event himself?
A spot of crowd puffery to compensate for piss-poor ticket sales on the night?
Or was this an 'apprentice piece' to demonstrate his expertise at 'crowd control' ?
Or just because he's a swindling crooked bastard (hence his love-in with Greater Manchester Police)?!

From: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dokkenboots/4895101104/
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Photographer Sim

Unread post by Photographer Sim »

Euphoria wrote:
Photographer Sim wrote:You wnat to see my pictures there are many on my website or Daily mail site has some

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... 9766650001

You mean the above image, originally taken from this link at The Daily Mail?

But it seems that over the last several hours, it has been taken off that web page! I wonder why?

Above: You can still view the picture on Google Images. But it has been removed from the page. Click, and you are taken to the headline...
You wonder why?? Its a news site ,it changes regularly no mystery.Plus the more they use my picture the more they have to pay,whereas likes of GEtty /PA Cavendish Press charge a subscription fee per year.
Simplest answer always the best.
Alfie

Unread post by Alfie »

This is one of your colleagues pho-sim, Photographer Mr Bruce Adams, does it/he seem legit to you?
Can you get Brucey to contact us about his appalling image? Encoding Process Baseline DCT, Huffman coding?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... 9766650001

FYI pho-sim - A cooper creates barrels, a sim creates ..? :P
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Do you remember that thing people used to sit in front of in the old days, it was called tell lie vision or something?
I have heard that cop programs were shown round the clock on every channel. Every movie was about the cops, good cops, bad cops, heroic cops. There were afternoon court sessions and then cartoon cops for kids. Then there was something called the "News" where every item featured the cops or the supposed "law". It spewed tales of killers and terrorists and the heroic presidents of something called the usa! And when it wasn't the cops it was Firemen.

That was the imposition of their "law and order" on the airwaves.

Now we have the Internet - instead of being used as a tool to share information as was it's intended purpose it has become a propaganda tool for the crazies! They collectively must suffer from siege syndrome, [ just like the Israelis and the Northern Irish Brit-huggers], their tiny collective mind survives through thes use of legendary deeds, battles, heros and villains. Cue Breivik! Cue Dale Cregan...
Photographer Sim

Unread post by Photographer Sim »

You even delete posts on your own forum,when they dont suit your agenda wow.As I said Reichstag Fireman and also Euphoria(is he the guy fromTwitter?)need a reality check.Photoshopping Jess Ennis? Seriously? I fail to see the sinister reason why I do that.But hey whatever floats your boat.

Anyway this is my last post on this crazy forum,I actually earn a living and go to work not sit at a computer making up fairy stories about everything from 9/11 onwards. You people are sick and really shouldn't be in society.
You cannot even get the date right!! That's how stupid you are.
Deleteing this only confirms what I have written.
Euphoria

Unread post by Euphoria »

Photographer Sim wrote:You people are sick and really shouldn't be in society.
That comment says a lot about you, and the organisations you work for.
Alfie

Unread post by Alfie »

Photographer Sim wrote:You even delete posts on your own forum,when they dont suit your agenda wow... You people are sick and really shouldn't be in society.
You cannot even get the date right!! That's how stupid you are.
Deleteing this only confirms what I have written.
There have been some unusual deletions but this is not common to the forum.
What date is wrong?
You write in a very childish manner, eg "Deleteing this only confirms what I have written."

and as I'm so stupid could you explain this for me

Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... women.html
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"You people are sick and really shouldn't be in society."
The shreik of the jibber-jabbering lower caste monkeys swinging from the branches of fuckface.com and twatter.com.
Euphoria

The Independent dodgy image?

Above: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 62651.html

No indication that this image was attributed to John Mather, but here's another picture from Alexander Lebedev's The Independent a couple of days ago, supposedly taken outside Manchester City Magistrate's Court. EDIT: Other posters have suggested this is image is not suspicious after all. But I thought bright blue marks were a sign of photoshopping? What does everybody think?
Last edited by Euphoria on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
kansasinnovember

Unread post by kansasinnovember »

Did the scar on Cregans' forehead disappear with the removal of his eye ?.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

kansasinnovember wrote:
Did the scar on Cregans' forehead disappear with the removal of his eye ?.
I love the ear-shadows! Most convincing :lol:
reichstag fireman

Re: John Mather photographer

Euphoria wrote:here's another dodgy picture from Alexander Lebedev's The Independent a couple of days ago
Please explain why you find the Error Level Analyses of these images to be "dodgy".
Please explain what exactly it is that you find suspicious in the ELA.
To begin with, please tell us what is wrong with the ELA for all of the policemen and police car images that you keep uploading.

This one, you linked earlier:

http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/a ... cregan.jpg
http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... b44.107087

Nothing glares out of the ELA for that image to suggest it is "dodgy". There is no obvious evidence of digital manipulation.
These photos could be library images from the extensive archive maintained by the security apparatus.
Photos like these are often taken at police 'training exercises'.
That particular photo could have been taken up to seven years ago (according to the car number plate).
Police 'training exercises' are important for acquiring genuine, in-situ photos for use later in PSYOPs, like the 'Cregan' one.
Photos from training exercises are carefully staged to be without context.
That lack of context makes them ideal for use in PSYOPs since they don't need manipulating later.
There is no context in any of your police car / policeman images. Nothing to specifically link them to the Cregan PSYOP.
Ergo, those images wouldn't need to be manipulated. Isn't that right?

But then maybe I'm wrong, Euphoria :rolleyes:

So please explain your own interpretation of the ELA in the many police images that you have uploaded to this thread, and please tell us why you consider any of them to be worthy of our attention.
Euphoria

It was my understanding that very bright red or blue markings are a sign of photoshopping?

If I'm wrong there, then I stand corrected. Analysing ELA is not my strong point - there seem to be so many conflicting instructions on how to go about it. Anyway, I'm sure you'll agree that the Cavendish Press Ltd pictures showed signs.

Maybe I just need to go back and learn more about ELA. I think you're over-reacting here, no offence. I often make a point of asking people for their opinions on the images I put up, because I openly admit that I don't always get it right. I thought that was the whole point - to share views, and ask for others' input if you're unsure?

Otherwise, good post. You're right that there is no need for every single image in a particular PSYOP to have been falsified. Some may be presented in a misleading way, but have not necessarily been directly tampered with or artificially manufactured.

'...Blue/Red areas are generally Photoshop at work...'

http://techtalk.n3tlab.com/2012/04/phot ... lysis.html
This doesn't take away from your points about ELA (I fully accept I may have got it wrong)...but that's not the same image I presented. This one was taken from a slightly different (lower) vantage point. You can't see the no entry sign in the background (left-centre), as it's blocked by the top of the police car.