Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Euphoria
Member
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Email response from 'Jon Kelly'

Unread post by Euphoria » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:22 pm

Image
I'm having trouble logging in to my gmail account since receiving this message...But only with the browser I used to send the email..

Euphoria
Member
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:33 pm

John Mather photographer

Unread post by Euphoria » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:14 pm

Good work Reichstag Fireman!

John Mather is another of the photographers...

http://www.imageviewphotography.co.uk/index.html - email: john.mather43@ntlworld.com

https://twitter.com/John_Mather

Having found his Twitter account, I was intrigued to find the following comments:

Image

Above: Bingo. We have the right man (or maybe sim).

Image

Above: Very telling. I have to get in touch with John Mather!

Image

Above: More confirmation that this is the correct 'photographer' (whoever it is).

I will interrogate this guy on Twitter and let you know what he says. In the meantime, the name Gerard Tubb rang a bell:

Image

Eek. Sounds awful. I knew I was onto something!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... cking.html

...in 2008 its North of England correspondent, Gerard Tubb, accessed emails belonging to John Darwin, the so-called ‘canoe man’ who faked his own death in 2002.

Below, Gerard Tubb's biography on the Sky website:

Image

http://skynews.skypressoffice.co.uk/bio ... erard-tubb

Gerard Tubb's alleged email hacking (in other PSYOPs?) is being used in another fraudulent PSYOP, the Leveson Inquiry:

Image

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/ap ... gy-hacking

Euphoria
Member
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Twitter exchange with John Mather

Unread post by Euphoria » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:00 am

Image

Image

Image

Image

reichstag fireman
Member
Posts: 466
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 1:09 am

Re: Deleted pictures and Jon Kelly (again)

Unread post by reichstag fireman » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:45 pm

brianv wrote:
Euphoria wrote:
reichstag fireman wrote:And why are half the pictures you uploaded less than 24 hours ago already deleted? Who deleted them, and why?
I wondered the same thing. But I went into 'Edit,' pasted the individual links from Photobucket back in, pressed 'Submit' - and said images magically re-appeared! Unless Simon Shack himself took them down, it would appear they were somehow blocked. Very strange.
Why would Simon take the photos down? That is the lamest excuse I ever heard! Yeah, he especially came off vacation to edit your posts! Fuck off!
I'll echo that!
And pretty dirty to blame the absent owner of this forum for the not-so-mysterious disappearance of images in YOUR photobucket account.

What do you hope to achieve from phoning the BBC and other propaganda outlets in these PSYOPs? Are you hoping others will follow suit?
Are you really expecting the hoaxers to break down when confronted by your banal accusations?
BBC News Editor "Margaret Ryan" (real or imagined) just ain't the sort to burst into tears, and confess all. That's why they employ her!

Your insincerity pierces through the fog of deception, Euphoria.

Euphoria
Member
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Re: Deleted pictures and Jon Kelly (again)

Unread post by Euphoria » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:10 pm

reichstag fireman wrote:I'll echo that!
And pretty dirty to blame the absent owner of this forum for the not-so-mysterious disappearance of images in YOUR photobucket account.
Hold it right there. I did not 'blame' anyone. The images disappeared - only Simon, or an outsider, could be responsible. Furthermore, I was not aware Simon was on vacation.

As I explained before, the pictures did NOT disappear from my actual Photobucket account. They just stopped appearing in this forum until I repasted the links and re-submitted the post.
reichstag fireman wrote:What do you hope to achieve from phoning the BBC and other propaganda outlets in these PSYOPs? Are you hoping others will follow suit?
No. It's my own personal choice. For me, it feels better than doing nothing. Maybe I can encourage them to reconsider their values, their career choices? I'm not expecting them to fall apart. I would never instruct anybody to follow my example - certainly they shouldn't give out their real name or personal details. My recording/s are included for information and entertainment purposes only!
reichstag fireman wrote:BBC News Editor "Margaret Ryan" (real or imagined)
I think we just have to agree that no two researchers will have exactly the same perspective, or approach.

Not everybody who works for the BBC is a sim, Fireman! I could accuse you of trolling for implying that all photographers/journalists are sims until proven otherwise. But I don't raise such criticism because it's ridiculous. I put my recording up because I found Ryan's reaction very telling - and she was very keen to get my name (which I didn't give to her) and 'organisation.' I thought it would be an interesting experiment. I'm not telling others to follow suit.

If other researchers want to carry on navel-gaving forever, while the British government continues to get away with murder (and conspiracy to murder) then that's their choice. In the meantime, aliens/space lizards, New Age solutions, denial of vicsims, random accusations of mental illness or trollery, are not for me. I'm no shill. I just think you are tad over-suspicious. Anyway, I look forward to seeing more of your good research!

agraposo
Member
Posts: 267
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Re: Deleted pictures and Jon Kelly (again)

Unread post by agraposo » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:20 pm

Euphoria wrote:
reichstag fireman wrote:And why are half the pictures you uploaded less than 24 hours ago already deleted? Who deleted them, and why?
I wondered the same thing. But I went into 'Edit,' pasted the individual links from Photobucket back in, pressed 'Submit' - and said images magically re-appeared!

Unless Simon Shack himself took them down, it would appear they were somehow blocked. Very strange.
Maybe it is a bug in the navigator (I use Firefox). When I don´t see the images, I press "quote" and then "preview", and the images appear!

brianv
Member
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by brianv » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:38 pm

You hold it right there!
The images disappeared - only Simon, or an outsider, could be responsible.
You are blaming Simon again for your own incompetence? That's the stuff of playgrounds. Your slip is showing!

And about your calls to the scum bbc - Jeff Hill anyone?

Photographer Sim
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by Photographer Sim » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:10 pm

I'm John Mather photographer seeing as Ive been brought into this topic(hope you like the ironic username)Ive registered.The member who has posted my Twitter account and email denied being part of any David Icke style fringe group to me onTwitter yet here he is.
His promised "interrogation" never materialised so maybe some here would like to step up in his place?

Also the bizarre(normal for this forum it seems) claims of photo manipulation are untrue. I worked on this news story and have similair pictures to ones published here.
This maybe my only post ,I only registered to address stupid claims happy to answer any conspiracy theories.

Euphoria
Member
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Re: Deleted pictures and Jon Kelly (again)

Unread post by Euphoria » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:16 pm

agraposo wrote:Maybe it is a bug in the navigator (I use Firefox). When I don´t see the images, I press "quote" and then "preview", and the images appear!
That's what I thought at the time. But it seems, everybody else experienced it too.

brianv
Member
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by brianv » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:40 pm

Photographer Sim wrote:I'm John Mather photographer seeing as Ive been brought into this topic(hope you like the ironic username)Ive registered.The member who has posted my Twitter account and email denied being part of any David Icke style fringe group to me onTwitter yet here he is.
His promised "interrogation" never materialised so maybe some here would like to step up in his place?

Also the bizarre(normal for this forum it seems) claims of photo manipulation are untrue. I worked on this news story and have similair pictures to ones published here.
This maybe my only post ,I only registered to address stupid claims happy to answer any conspiracy theories.
What is a "david icke fringe group"? Is that something like the bbc? We'd be delighted to look over your pictures which you may post here including their Exif data, and they will be duly examined. Another thing, we don't do conspiracies here [we leave that for the mainstream clowns] only hoaxes like "9/11" and "7/7" and a raft of others.

Alfie
Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Re: Deleted pictures and Jon Kelly (again)

Unread post by Alfie » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:59 pm

Euphoria wrote:
agraposo wrote:Maybe it is a bug in the navigator (I use Firefox). When I don´t see the images, I press "quote" and then "preview", and the images appear!
That's what I thought at the time. But it seems, everybody else experienced it too.

Euphoria, you have been editing your posts constantly.

Time after time you have edited and deleted posts and photo's, do you really think anyone would be thick enough to take the bollocks you are talking. suggesting its a 'bug navigator' :lol:

Euphoria
Member
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Re: Deleted pictures and Jon Kelly (again)

Unread post by Euphoria » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:11 pm

Alfie wrote:Euphoria, you have been editing your posts constantly.
I am a quick writer, sporadic. I constantly go back and re-edit. It's my style. Lots of people on here do it.

Look, Photographer Sim is here. Let's see what he has to say.

P.S. I'm fairly certain Simon Shack is happy with my contributions so far. If he decides I'm a disruptor and tells me to bog off, then I will. I didn't really expect mindless mob behaviour in here, of all places. Anyway, John Mather - your response is keenly awaited!
Last edited by Euphoria on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alfie
Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by Alfie » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:22 pm

You might need this;

Image

Photographer Sim
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by Photographer Sim » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:44 pm

brianv wrote:
Photographer Sim wrote:I'm John Mather photographer seeing as Ive been brought into this topic(hope you like the ironic username)Ive registered.The member who has posted my Twitter account and email denied being part of any David Icke style fringe group to me onTwitter yet here he is.
His promised "interrogation" never materialised so maybe some here would like to step up in his place?

Also the bizarre(normal for this forum it seems) claims of photo manipulation are untrue. I worked on this news story and have similair pictures to ones published here.
This maybe my only post ,I only registered to address stupid claims happy to answer any conspiracy theories.
What is a "david icke fringe group"? Is that something like the bbc? We'd be delighted to look over your pictures which you may post here including their Exif data, and they will be duly examined. Another thing, we don't do conspiracies here [we leave that for the mainstream clowns] only hoaxes like "9/11" and "7/7" and a raft of others.
You wnat to see my pictures there are many on my website or Daily mail site has some of Cregan shooting I think,why would I post them here with exif data? If you want to think they are not real thats your mental problem not mine. Ah 9/11 and 7/7 were hoaxes? So all those people that died didnt die? Phew Im sure their relatives wil be happy to hear that.
Anyway Im not getting into that debate I dont indulge fantasies. As I said I dont indulge fantasies I dont need to prove my pictures are real as Imnotmaking a claim that they are fake! A psoter has stated they and others are fake so if you have some proof Im all ears.

Euphoria
Member
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Re: Dale Cregan 09/18/2011

Unread post by Euphoria » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:11 am

Photographer Sim wrote:You wnat to see my pictures there are many on my website or Daily mail site has some
Image

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... 9766650001

You mean the above image, originally taken from this link at The Daily Mail?

But it seems that over the last several hours, it has been taken off that web page! I wonder why?

Image

Above: You can still view the picture on Google Images. But it has been removed from the page. Click, and you are taken to the headline...

Post Reply