Damian Rzeszowski: Jersey father cleared of murdering family

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
brianv

Re: PSYOP - the role Dr Philip Joseph, forensic psychotherap

Unread post by brianv »

fbenario wrote:
brianv wrote:he randomly gets on a train and travels to London and then on to the suburbs, climbs over the wall of George Harrison's exclusive house
I don't mean to sound argumentative, Brian, but Harrison's house, Friar Park, is in Henley-on-Thames, which is not generally considered a London suburb, since it is so far west of London. It's quite near Reading. This actually makes the 'story' even less believable, since he couldn't 'easily' have gotten there.
Geography pah. Places like Henley-on-Thames and Maidenhead are back gardens to the London elite! The River! I'm sure you have heard of the "Home Counties"? Strictly, London is only a square mile, but it's influence spreads far beyond!
Euphoria

Re: PSYOP - the role Dr Philip Joseph, forensic psychotherap

Unread post by Euphoria »

brianv wrote:Geography pah. Places like Henley-on-Thames and Maidenhead are back gardens to the London elite! The River! I'm sure you have heard of the "Home Counties"? Strictly, London is only a square mile, but it's influence spreads far beyond!
Yes, distance is not an issue with the Harrison stabbing PSYOP. Michael Abrams looks totally different in the distributed press images though:

ImageImage

And then the Damon Albarn lookalike! I reckon the perps did this, to give an everyman, 'boy-next-door' image to the alleged psychopathic attacker:

I don't want to go too far off-topic, as after all this thread is primarily about the Rzeszowski PSYOP.

However, many of the finer details around the George Harrison/Michael Abrams hoax point towards other possible media frauds. Michael Abrams was treated at the Scott Clinic, Rainhill, Merseyside. So was this guy, who supposedly murdered his own mother and father:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... s-mum.html

Above: My own email communication with Peter Edwards Law. Edwards admits representing Abrams.

http://www.peteredwardslaw.com/
Last edited by Euphoria on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.
lux

Re: Damian Rzeszowski: Jersey father cleared of murdering fa

Unread post by lux »

Euphoria wrote:
lux wrote:Aren't witches women anymore? :blink:
The word witch is not gender specific.
I don't think so. Witches are generally defined as women and warlocks are "male witches."
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

We might wonder about other, infamous inmates of Rampton and Broadmoor - the Special Hospitals of the United Kingdom, where the Criminally Insane have been locked away for the last hundred years.

BROADMOOR: 'Special Hospital' for the Criminally Insane

What of "Moors Murderer", Mr Ian Brady, for example? A real life monster, behind the all too real slaughter of tragically real kids? Or a fantasy figure in one of the longest-running murder PSYOPs in modern British history?

EVIL MOORS MURDERERS: Myra Hindley and Ian Brady.

Places like Broadmoor would be perfect for holing up non-exist PSYOP perps, like Messrs Brady and Peter Sutcliffe, the beast they dubbed the "Yorkshire Ripper". Housed in ultra-secure wings, who's to know whether these savages are truly locked away in there? Maybe a tape recording of horrific groans and blood-curdling screams is played from time-to-time to send shivers through passers-by! Bit like London Dungeons!

And what of Miss Hindley, the better half of the notorious murder double act? The late "7th Earl of Longford" (a.k.a. Frank Pakenham) dedicated the last 30 years of his life as Hindley's spiritual mentor and guardian. Yet if Brady was vapourware, then so too was Hindley. Which means that Longford wasn't, after all, a compassionate if senile old duffer, but a sly and cunning hand in one of the most vile murder PSYOPs of the 20th century.

LONGFORD: Merciful mentor to Myra Hindley?
Or Machiavellian Master of PSYOP?

The question of cui bono? could be asked of many of these murder PSYOPs. And perhaps the answer comes from George Orwell via his book, 1984. To deflect attention from its own wrongdoing, the Government of Oceania conjures up Emmanuel Goldstein, the official public hate figure for all the nation to enjoy!
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

reichstag fireman wrote:And perhaps the answer comes from George Orwell via his book, 1984. To deflect attention from its own wrongdoing, the Government of Oceania conjures up Emmanuel Goldstein, the official public hate figure for all the nation to enjoy!
It is easy to see from his essays how Orwell despite all his wisdom really bought into post-war and cold war propaganda. He was convinced of the real threats of an upcoming nuclear war, and more importantly supported the idea that the jews were meant to be scapegoats and victims in every society. Which is why a Jewish-sounding name like "Goldstein" was marked as the faked enemy's in his book.

He evidently could not foresee that jewish moguls would soon sit at the top of every media organization on the planet, nor that in fact the call for enemies would boldly go in the direction of Muslim or Christan-white sounding names, faces and backgrounds. Although he was more than correct in identifying the isolation of the enemy as a racist/cultural one, rather than one based on the class-system.

Note to the other admins & mods: I am more than convinced of the need to have a "local/minor affairs" section in this forum, to gather all the threads like this one that focus on possibly faked events of entirely local nature, or else meant for circumscribed effects. These are not "global affairs", yet gathered together they can help describe how fakery can work to build persuasion and deceit and fear on every level of the so called "news" and "events".
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

nonhocapito wrote:It is easy to see from his essays how Orwell despite all his wisdom really bought into post-war and cold war propaganda. He was convinced of the real threats of an upcoming nuclear war
Orwell died in 1950. If it's taken us until the current decade to conclusively determine nuclear weapons are fake, why would you hold it against Orwell - or anyone else on the planet at the time - that he saw nuclear crap as a threat?
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

fbenario wrote:
nonhocapito wrote:It is easy to see from his essays how Orwell despite all his wisdom really bought into post-war and cold war propaganda. He was convinced of the real threats of an upcoming nuclear war
Orwell died in 1950. If it's taken us until the current decade to conclusively determine nuclear weapons are fake, why would you hold it against Orwell - or anyone else on the planet at the time - that he saw nuclear crap as a threat?
I am not holding it against him, I am simply stating a fact. When we say that Orwell envisioned our world and made all these correct prophecies, we should also remember that many of his paradigms would be really narrow and almost unusable for us today. This does not diminish in any way the great value of his vision that the state of war, be it cold or hot, could be faked on a global level, and so could be shortages and various other threats that disrupt everyday life for the masses.

p.s. to Simon: thanks for taking the time and creating this section about local faked events! Can I suggest a slightly different title, like "Local psyops and minor media scams", so that the section does not overlap with the general world affairs in being a container for all sorts of suspicious cases?
I see this as a section for the everyday little drops of fakery that are adapted to the local realities and, by definition, have no global resonance. Or, when not necessarily "local", are still "minor" in that they are limited to a contained reality (like some event that has relevance only among a specialized/closed network of people.)
reichstag fireman

nonhocapito wrote:
fbenario wrote:
I am not holding it against him, I am simply stating a fact. When we say that Orwell envisioned our world and made all these correct prophecies, we should also remember that many of his paradigms would be really narrow and almost unusable for us today. This does not diminish in any way the great value of his vision that the state of war, be it cold or hot, could be faked on a global level, and so could be shortages and various other threats that disrupt everyday life for the masses.
Interesting observations about Orwell, Nonhocapito. Was he quite what he seemed? He was an Establishment insider whose "war work" during WWII was in military propaganda at the BBC Eastern Service. So he knew his stuff. As such, 1984 must have had a propaganda vector, if only that of shifting the political paradigms. "Read this and brace yerselfs fer fascism yer 'orrible lot!" The Wikipedia entry for Old Etonian Orwell is overflowing with poop so it's hard to sift fact from fiction in trying to get to know the man.

Another pivotal figure of that era, Bertrand Russell, the 3rd Earl Russell, was clearly 'in the know', viz the non-existent Nuclear Threat. Yet Russell, supposedly the life-long peacenik, stayed at the forefront of Cold War Propaganda, stoking the public's fears with shite like the Four Minute Warning, while juxstaposing himself as the enemy of war.

QUITE VILE: Lord Bertie Russell

As for 1984, how much of it was Orwell's own work? How much of the narrative was dictated from On High? Should we blame authors for propaganda published in their name? What of Raymond Briggs, the seemingly banal (but brilliant) cartoonist? Briggs was behind the popular children's stories The Snowman, Father Christmas and Fungus the Bogeyman.

RAYMOND BRIGGS: The Snowman (suitable for 3+ yrs)

But going from the sublime to the ridiculous, Briggs was also the graphical mastermind of the animated film, When the Wind Blows, which depicts a nuclear attack on the UK by the Soviet Union. Wikipedia Spoiler: "The film ends on an extremely bleak but hopeful note, with them all praying together in their fallout shelter as death approaches" (!) We were forced to watch that as schoolkids - it was a compulsory part of the school curriculum! "Best to get 'em young!", as Russell once said!

RAYMOND BRIGGS: Nuclear Holocaust (suitable for 3+ yrs)

But is it fair to charge Briggs with complicity in the Cold War Conspiracy, or Orwell for that matter?!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

reichstag fireman wrote: But is it fair to charge Briggs with complicity in the Cold War Conspiracy, or Orwell for that matter?
I keep enjoying muchly your contributions, RF. May I humbly ask you: would it be fair to charge Noam Chomsky (arguably, the modern-day Bertrand Russell) for complicity in the 9/11 conspiracy? Can a man with such apparent fine intellect be so totally out of the loop? Innocently so?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_fFkLcRrBE
reichstag fireman

simonshack wrote:
reichstag fireman wrote: But is it fair to charge Briggs with complicity in the Cold War Conspiracy, or Orwell for that matter?
I keep enjoying muchly your contributions, RF. May I humbly ask you: would it be fair to charge Noam Chomsky (arguably, the modern-day Bertrand Russell) for complicity in the 9/11 conspiracy?
Why thank you! And I very much enjoy this forum. You've maintained a really good balance here (free thinking vs disinfo crap) while teasing open some of the biggest areas of deceit in our lives.

As for Chomsky, well, yes, that ghastly little gnome should definitely be clapped in the stocks! When challenged over 9/11 by Zwicker was it, or maybe Feldman or Salter? Whoever it was who managed to corner Chomsky in a public venue, exposed him as a very unconvincing liar. I'm always sympathetic to people who are genuinely ignorant, but on 9/11, Chomsky was never that.

Don't know about Briggs, maybe he's just a clever pencil scribbler, but history has perhaps been much too kind on Orwell.

EDIT: Sorry, I missed the video link. Chomsky has had time to polish his answers. That must be 2005-ish? His earlier responses to charges of "9/11 Inside Job" were painfully pathetic for the intellectual giant he is claimed to be. "That's a Conspiracy Theory! So outrageous it doesn't even warrant a response!"
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

I remember watching some video of Chomsky when he was asked about 9/11 and that it was an inside job . He replied that the US government would have to be "insane" to pull it off .

Chomsky is a firm supporter of an official version with 19 hijackers . Intelectual powerhouse my ass :)
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

bostonterrierowner wrote:Chomsky is a firm supporter of an official version with 19 hijackers . Intelectual powerhouse my ass :)
Media fakery silence = complicity = evil.

We should make this equation the forum's motto.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

bostonterrierowner wrote:I remember watching some video of Chomsky when he was asked about 9/11 and that it was an inside job . He replied that the US government would have to be "insane" to pull it off .

Chomsky is a firm supporter of an official version with 19 hijackers . Intelectual powerhouse my ass :)
I would not be at all surprised if Gnome was the author of the fairytale in the first place!
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

brianv wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote:I remember watching some video of Chomsky when he was asked about 9/11 and that it was an inside job . He replied that the US government would have to be "insane" to pull it off .

I would not be at all surprised if Gnome was the author of the fairytale in the first place!
I tend to suspect Fuckuyama aka Fukuyama :)
Euphoria

More ELA testing of Jersey PSYOP 'vicsims' (or actors)

Unread post by Euphoria »

What does everybody make of these?

Above: 'Marek Gartska'
Above: Everything seems in order. Or am I wrong here? Maybe actors were used for the children?