Raoul Moat/Northumbria Police manhunt, 4-9th July 2010

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Euphoria

Re: Raoul Moat/Northumbria Police manhunt, 4-9th July 2010

Unread post by Euphoria »

muckletoon wrote:It's incredulous the owners of this forum are letting you spam the place with such garbage.
Why? You haven't elaborated in any way. I've spoken to Simon a couple of times on Skype and there doesn't seem to be a problem. Anyway, I'm not saying the Moat story was definitely a psyop. I'm sure Hungerford and Dunblane were, however.

There's nothing particularly controversial here. If you understand the political context, any major news story involving a white male going on a shooting spree should ring alarm bells. Internet censorship, gun control and social disapproval towards 'different' people (an attack on individuality) are main motives behind these events. It's really quite simple when you know what to look for.

If you can tell me why you are satisfied that Moat was a real man, then I'd be grateful for that.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

muckletoon wrote:It's incredulous the owners of this forum are letting you spam the place with such garbage.
muckletoon, your posts in this thread are bordering on the completely useless and obnoxious. Your efforts to undermine and insult other members are not welcome and will not be tolerated. Either add intelligent useful points to the discussion, or leave this thread alone.
muckletoon
Banned

Unread post by muckletoon »

nonhocapito wrote:
muckletoon, your posts in this thread are bordering on the completely useless and obnoxious. Your efforts to undermine and insult other members are not welcome and will not be tolerated. Either add intelligent useful points to the discussion, or leave this thread alone.
You defending this insidious creep reminds me why i stopped posting here several years ago, (donald duck amongst others comes to mind)
anyway, I've deleted everything i've written under this moniker, you've already banned me twice in the past, may as well make it three times lucky cos I wont be wasting anymore time on this shill infested board where subterfuge has surpassed any real research.

Tot Ziens.
nonhocapito

muckletoon wrote:you've already banned me twice in the past, may as well make it three times lucky cos I wont be wasting anymore time on this shill infested board where subterfuge has surpassed any real research.
This is what i don't get. You say you have been banned two times. Why would you keep coming back to a board that bans you, if not because you are set out to deliberately disrupt that board? Don't you people have better things to do? Or is this really your depressing job description?

Also, congratulations on your efforts to implant the pointless little keyword "subterfuge" around here. Frankly it borders on the psychotic, coming from someone who, in his own words, changes nickname and/or email repeatedly to sneak in on a forum that he despises in the first place.
But OK. Thanks for the mild laugh and so long. :mellow:
Euphoria

Raoul Moat 'vicsim' PC David Rathbone found dead

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-17216389

The police officer shot and blinded by gunman Raoul Moat has been found dead at his house in Northumberland.

The body of David Rathband, 44, was found by police at his home in Blyth on Wednesday night after officers received a report of concern for his welfare.

Police said no-one else was being sought in connection with the death.

In July 2010, the PC was shot by Moat as he sat in his patrol car in Newcastle. It came a day after Moat had shot two other people, one fatally.

Northumbria Police Chief Constable Sue Sim said: "I am deeply saddened to have to confirm the death of PC David Rathband and my thoughts are with his family, friends and colleagues at this difficult time.
Euphoria

Legacy: Blue Lamp Foundation

Also from the BBC article:

In a statement on its website, the Blue Lamp Foundation said: "Since being shot in July 2010, David struggled to come to terms with his horrific injuries and the traumatic effect they had on him and his family and friends.

"David's legacy will live on in the form of The Blue Lamp Foundation, which bears his name."

Here is the link:

http://bluelamp-foundation.org/home.html

Patrons: Carol Vorderman and Duncan Bannatyne

The money that we raise is used to relieve the financial hardship that some personnel of the Emergency Services may face after being criminally injured whilst on duty.

We are aiming to raise £1million by 2013, which will be three years after forming.
philipsmovies
Banned

Unread post by philipsmovies »

I live in Northumberland and ever since the so called death of Raoul Moat i have felt there was something dubious about the whole scene. Firstly, i thought it was Mk ultra-someone with a low iq-Moat would be ideal. I also felt-why go to all that trouble then to turn the gun on himself-imo-The A Police shot him. The Paul Gascoigne(Gazza) connection seems convenient to make it seem real-Gazza said that he knew Moat and was going to assist him. Of course they didn't want anyone (including Gazza) going anywhere near the scene-i.e. "nothing to see but actors and camera crews". What they were hiding is only guess work. The footage of Moat with a gun is far from conclusive-it was filmed in the dark allowing for more fakery and lack of clarity. Gazza later said that he didn't know Moat at all.

Now,nearly two years on Rathband dies but no suspicious circumstances-where have we heard that before? Personally, i felt there was something not right about Rathband-maybe he knew too much and was getting edgy about witholding such vital inside information. In the next few days we will be drip fed more false info to make the suicide seem credible. Rathband's whole attitude seemed to me to lack logic but might appear to be logical to a million sheeple who more concerned with Xfactor, chicken nuggets and facebook.

Samantha Stobbart seems to be conspicuous by her absence. And Rathband's coming together with Lisa French (COCONUT) could have been easliy arranged but from our point of view on this forum is blatantly obvious.

update

it is claimed in the media that Rathband was a former referee in the Football League.

i did a search of google images putting in the following terms:

david rathband referee
football league referee david rathband

and the outcome was negative

however, this does not prove that he was not a referee it could be a lie "yes" but just to suggest that he was an alert copper and a pillar of the community to get public sympathy. The evidence of fakery suggests a desire to cover up an operation, a Psyop. Why choose Rathband? Did he have a lower IQ? Did they just use an operative to blast his face apart or did they use mind-altering drugs to make him think he had been attacked? And then later as his memory returned-the court case against his own Police Force. There is no doubt that David Rathband did exist as i spoke to someone today who knew someone who knew him before the Raoul Moat Event. There is no doubt that this is a complex affair and is on many different levels without a paper trail.
One strange thing i noticed-the footage of Rathband leaving a hearing with his wife-he is flanked by a lady who looks very similar to a lady in the background in Oslo behind the Norwegian Prime Minister and aslo when fake interviews with Utoya Island r4esidents were taking place. The women in question looks very similar to the female detective in the the tavistock created eastenders soap opera who makes occasional appearances in the series.

There is no record of David Rathband's birthdate or where he was born i wikipedia.
Euphoria

'Vicsim' PC David Rathband - who was he?

That is very interesting.

He was supposed to be aged 44 when he died, I understand. But I thought he looked more like mid-50s. And we've seen very few images of him in his younger years.

Could his injury be simply a latex mask?

Is this an MI5 drill following the same model as Oslo/Utoya's NATO Partnership for Peace drill...? As in, no real victims, only vicsims, no real attacker - just actors?

At the moment I feel 'Rathband' is simply another copper, doing an acting job. Maybe from another force on the other side of the country - maybe somebody on 'gardening leave' before retirement at 55-odd years old?
philipsmovies
Banned

Re: 'Vicsim' PC David Rathband - who was he?

Euphoria wrote:That is very interesting.

He was supposed to be aged 44 when he died, I understand. But I thought he looked more like mid-50s. And we've seen very few images of him in his younger years.

Could his injury be simply a latex mask?

Is this an MI5 drill following the same model as Oslo/Utoya's NATO Partnership for Peace drill...? As in, no real victims, only vicsims, no real attacker - just actors?

At the moment I feel 'Rathband' is simply another copper, doing an acting job. Maybe from another force on the other side of the country - maybe somebody on 'gardening leave' before retirement at 55-odd years old?
You would think somebody like Rathband would have a wikipedia page all about him-after all he is a well known figure. Samantha Stobbart who was Raoul Moat's ex girlfriend has no wiki page either. Doing an acting job and then double-crossed; that is possible. We have to look at the motives behind the operation and i am only guessing:

1 to scare the public into having sympathy for policemen 2 give further excuse for a change in the gun laws-allowing the police to be justified in carrying guns

He did look older than 44 but i think it is less straight forward than we are hinting at. There might be know real victims and it might not need actors. If Rathband imagines he was shot then that is enough for him to be motivated and then follow suggestions and get hooked into the plan which would include meeting Lisa French and moving out of his wife's home. I am just wondering what the answer would be from Rathband-approached by secret service: "we may have a little job for you Dave". Meet Raoul, one of your fellow operatives-get to know him well.

I am not sure about the latex mask-his face did strangely get better but does show signs of plastic surgery. I am concerned at how he managed to hit that golf shot that i saw him hit in local tv footage. Golf is not designed for a blind person but i do admit it is possible after several tries to get a blind man to eventually hit the ball.
His death could have been faked and that would be his reward-a new life and a nice paycheck.
Euphoria

Exactly, I am leaning towards complete fabrication. No real deaths necessary or prove-able. No victims, no Raoul Moat, no PC being shot, no PC committing suicide. All a fiction - an elaborate TV drama.

Obviously an actor would have been required to play Moat, at distance, for the TV cameras. 'Lisa French' is also an actress.

It's simply not necessary for there to be any real deaths. The other day, a senior police officer probably just told his team to temporarily stand guard outside Rathband's house after his 'death'; they didn't even need to be in on the fraud.
philipsmovies
Banned

Euphoria wrote:Exactly, I am leaning towards complete fabrication. No real deaths necessary or prove-able. No victims, no Raoul Moat, no PC being shot, no PC committing suicide. All a fiction - an elaborate TV drama.

Obviously an actor would have been required to play Moat, at distance, for the TV cameras. 'Lisa French' is also an actress.

It's simply not necessary for there to be any real deaths. The other day, a senior police officer probably just told his team to temporarily stand guard outside Rathband's house after his 'death'; they didn't even need to be in on the fraud.
i agree

and this is the comment i left on the sun, daily mail and huffington (they have gone in a Huff) post pages :

"They put a policeman outside his door to make it look like a crime scene. No body, no ambulance, no record of Rathband, Stobbart, or chris brown having a WIKIPEDIA page. No method of suicide, no suicide note. Only pictures of man lapping up the sun in Australia with his photo-shopped twin brother. No record of Rathband prior to July 4th 2010. A policeman gets the chance to re-locate to Northumberland, for promotion??? The whole story is a complete fabrication. Won't Get Fooled Again?!!!"
philipsmovies
Banned

3 interesting vlogs from july 2010 following the death of Raoul Moat

Raoul Moat message to brother,victims and David cameron pt3

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tULvOMk3CpU
philipsmovies
Banned

stop press 1800 hrs
tyne tees tv

inquest opened today in blyth

"he was found hanged"

source bbc.co.uk/tyne

"'Sad occasion'

Retired Northumbria Police traffic officer Keith Lamb, who was a former colleague of PC Rathband, told the inquest he identified his body at Wansbeck District Hospital.

South Northumberland Coroner Eric Armstrong said: "This is a sad occasion for the family of PC Rathband and for all his former colleagues and those who knew him."

Home Office pathologist Dr Nigel Cooper said the cause of death was pressure on the neck due to hanging. The inquest was adjourned"

Is it not a bit hasty to go ahead with an inquest the next day after he allegedly died?"

The chief constable for northumberland is Sue Sim (no pun intended)
MEMOR3X

Unread post by MEMOR3X »

//
Last edited by MEMOR3X on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nonhocapito

Wow we are touching new level of absurd on this website!

MEMOR3X, you are not entitled to "pretend" evidence of any kind here. Your threats are worthless: we don't care what you will think or say to your computer monitor after we ban you!

Besides, consider that we could equally pretend from you evidence of any kind to prove, beyond reasonable doubt, that this or any other story is true.
Just try it to bring forward such evidence: see how we demolish your assumptions in few lines -- and you will soon realize that things aren't that certain or that easy when it comes to media fakery.

Assuming for argument's sake that you are not an already-banned user coming back with another fake identity (the most likely possibility), did you stop for a second to look around this forum and try to understand what we do here? Is this one really the most important story you want to discuss? I find it hard to believe...

As to you being an ex-copper. I can't speak for everyone, but personally I simply don't care about cops. They are a non-variable, like soldiers.
It always amazes me when someone comes here saying "this soldier or that cop were good guys."
Whatever they are, they have to obey orders -- whatever the orders are. So, to our ends, who cares what they knew or thought or feel in a given situation? If they disobey, they are out of the loop and have to remain silent -- otherwise, in 99% of the cases, they obey -- and they equally have to remain silent about it.
In short, they don't count and we cannot expect anything from them.

Lastly: on this forum new members must introduce themselves before starting to post -- please do so here: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838. Thanks.