Raoul Moat/Northumbria Police manhunt, 4-9th July 2010

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
JamedD

Unread post by JamedD »

The British media is becoming dangerously addicted to fakery. Three scams so far this summer. I believe this story is yet another fabrication there is a good thread about it on the David Icke forum. link below.

Notice all the tie-ins to facebook (always friggin facebook references in UK hoaxes). The Prime Minister David Cameron demanded that Facebook remove tributes to Moat. Is this the excuse required to bring in Internet censorship? Will Cameron introduce a Bill banning the glorification of bad people on the internet? We will have to wait and see.

The "Raoul Moat Fugitive" Farce
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124733

Talking about internet censorship the FBI has been shutting down movie pirating sites in the US. Check out the creepy message put up on these ''illegal websites''

[ADMIN WARNING: The below link and/or image has given browser trouble to a user of our forum. The government may be putting a virus or malware on the site they seized? In any case, since we don't know what the malware is or where it came from, proceed at your own risk. We have removed the original image link.

It was [st]http://thepiratecity.org/SiteSeizedNOTICE.JPG[/st] and looked like this:

Seized_notice_smalled.GIF
Seized_notice_smalled.GIF (60.49 KiB) Viewed 19280 times
shrunk 50% in MSpaint from the original image: http://thepiratecity.org/IPRC_Seized_20 ... 011_04.gif

For legal reasons, I will just post this reminder:

According to the “Fair Use” clause of International Copyright Law, the authors declare that the use of the photos, videos and information in this academic research are analyzed for purposes of “criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research” according to Section 107 of Title 17 of the US Code.

- Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use, U.S. Copyright Code.

"Trouble" link immediately below. Thanks. -hp][/b][/color]

http://thepiratecity.org/index.html

It gets worse now the FBI is going after blogs too according this site.

U.S. Authorities Shut Down WordPress Host With 73,000 Blogs

After the U.S. Government took action against several sites connected to movie streaming recently, nerves are jangling over the possibility that this is just the beginning of a wider crackdown. Now it appears that a free blogging platform has been taken down by its hosting provider on orders from the U.S. authorities on grounds of “a history of abuse”. More than 73,000 blogs are out of action as a result.

Hot on the heels of recent threats from Vice President Joe Biden and Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator Victoria Espinel directed at sites offering unauthorized movies and music, last month U.S. authorities targeted several sites they claimed were connected to the streaming of infringing video material.

‘Operation In Our Sites‘ targeted several sites including TVShack.net, Movies-Links.TV, FilesPump.com, Now-Movies.com, PlanetMoviez.com, ThePirateCity.org, ZML.com, NinjaVideo.net and NinjaThis.net. In almost unprecedented action, the domain names of 7 sites were seized and indications are that others ? The Pirate Bay and MegaUpload ? narrowly avoided the same fate.

Fears remain, however, that this action is only the beginning, and that more sites will be targeted as the months roll on. Indeed, TorrentFreak has already received information that other sites, so far unnamed in the media, are being monitored by the authorities on copyright grounds.

Now, according to the owner of a free WordPress platform which hosts more than 73,000 blogs, his network of sites has been completely shut down on the orders of the authorities.

Blogetery.com has been with host BurstNet for 7 months but on Friday July 9th the site disappeared. The following Monday the owner received an email from BurstNet:

http://torrentfreak.com/u-s-authorities ... gs-100716/
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Piracy is great in that apparently goes against corporations. However, I won't cry the day piracy will be banned from the internets. Maybe that day we will start thinking again at real alternatives to this entertainment world.

Drugs and games are almost free in times when the young population has to be kept distracted. I think history will tell that this and not another has been the role of piracy unfortunately.

Personally, I have lost too many hours of life glued to the computer because of all the good things I could have for free thanks to piracy.

Over time it adds up in your life and I'm not so sure corporate media is crying about it either.
Swift

Unread post by Swift »

Hi. I'm new to posting and can't seem to post in the forums (please help, admin!!)

I'd just like to say I'm a Brit and people just aren't seeing the plain and simple TV news fakery on the Raoul Moat saga. It's an absolute farce, unfolding right before our eyes.

There are so many inconsistencies and peculiar looking interviews on TV, with definite badly created photoshopped 'people'.

I've been reading posts on the - dare i say it - david icke 'farce' forum on Moat and there are what appears to be some posters deliberately sticking their oar in with extremely over the top foul language of aggression, similar to politicians and radio and tv news reporters stating Moat was a monster and deserved to die. This is coming from high profile leaders! Not even serial killers of women and children have received this kind of addressing before.

This man - who I don't believe is real at all - was apparently a nightclub doorman. He apparently shot dead one man, who is being ignored in the press. He shot his ex girlfriend twice with a shotgun in the chest and is now on TV being repped by PR guru Max Clifford parading her - though she would have been torn in half by the blast - then there is the policeman who was shot twice in the face with a shotgun and has been 'blinded' by Moat, though looks like a dodgy make-up job.

No different to a Saturday night in South East London in terms of violence, yet - YET - the authorities send in the SAS and a jet and Robo Cop looking police to hunt this man down.

Simon, Hoi Poloi, please can you use your skills to look at a few of the pictures and TV news on this. It'd be great to see what you see in terms of video. It just doesn't look right.

Also - my account is a little off and i cant post!
best,
Swift
Euphoria

Unread post by Euphoria »

Images of shotgun killer Raoul Moat:

I'd be very keen to know what you all make of these photographs. They seem more solid than the fakery we've seen in other psyops. I'm wondering if an actor was used for this event, instead.

We also have PC Rathband's injuries to consider:

Is it me, or do the injuries/scars not seem consistent? And surely scars of this severity would not clear up for years after the event, if ever?
Last edited by Euphoria on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:27 am, edited 5 times in total.
Euphoria

Raoul Moat 'vicsim' (?) Christopher Brown

A poor quality Facebook image above...And...

A hearse carrying the coffin of Chris Brown, who was shot dead by Raoul Moat, arrives at Slough crematorium. Photograph: Gareth Fuller/PA

This picture of course doesn't really prove anything, but PA again crop up as a key provider of psyop-related imagery.
Last edited by Euphoria on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Euphoria

Perps of the Raoul Moat psyop

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/jul/1 ... raoul-moat

Assistant Chief Constable Greg Vant, of Northumbria police, said: "There is some intelligence that Raoul Moat may have had more than one weapon and it is only prudent, with the safety of the public in mind, to rule out such a possibility."

Here is Greg Vant:

Mr Vant joined Thames Valley Police in 1980 where he served as a uniform officer for three years. In 1983 he transferred to Northumbria Police where he has gained extensive experience in both uniform and CID roles.

Mr Vant was Detective Superintendent in charge of the Major Crime Teams before being promoted to Chief Superintendent in 2003, when he led the Professional Standards Department, his last role before completing the Strategic Command Course at Bramshill.

He was promoted to his current position in April 2006. In addition to gaining experience across various portfolio responsibilities as a Chief Officer, he has completed a secondment to the National Coordinators Office for Serious and Organised Crime where he played a lead role in taking forward the Organised Crime Partnership Board’s programme of work.

He has a Master of Business Administration degree (MBA) and is a graduate of the Federal Bureau of Investigation National Academy.

Funnily enough, I found this FOIA request regarding Vant on the What Do They Know? website:

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/a ... t_assist_2

Haven't we seen this perp before? That's right, it's Peter Fahy, Chief Constable of Greater Manchester Police, covered elsewhere in this section for his role in the Anuj Bidve/Psycho Stapleton psyop. Mr Fahy has also chipped in to the storyline with this contribution:

Chief Constable Peter Fahy has slammed the live TV coverage of the death of fugitive gunman Raoul Moat.

Greater Manchester’s top cop warned that the advent of round-the-clock TV news has had a ‘profound effect on policing’ (It certainly has).

He said it was ‘more of an issue’ than the Facebook tribute page to Moat which attracted more than 30,000 supporters.

Mr Fahy said: “It cannot be right that the last hours of a man’s life are broadcast on live television with members of his family looking on.”

Staff from the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC), which is investigating events leading up to Moat's death, visited his family on Sunday.

Policeman blinded by Raoul Moat before splitting from wife 'forms close bond with 7/7 survivor'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1lSaxnG1b

They really have worked hard to connect this with 7/7.

* Pc David Rathband announced on Twitter that he was splitting from wife Kath after 20 years
* 7/7 survivor Lisa French has formed a close friendship with the officer

The policeman shot and blinded by Raoul Moat has formed a close friendship with a survivor of the 7/7 terror attacks.

Pc David Rathband, 43, has been photographed out with Lisa French days after splitting with his wife.

Lisa French, 34, who was seriously injured in a blast on board a bus six years ago, was introduced to Pc Rathband at a charity event, the Sunday Mirror reported.

She told the 7/7 inquest how she decided not to sit next to bomber Hasib Hussain, 18, because she had her laptop with her and didn't think there would be space as he had such a large bag.

Instead, Miss French sat four rows in front of him on the upper deck. She suffered perforated eardrums as well as broken teeth, cuts and bruises in the blast – and described herself as ‘very lucky’.

Last edited by Euphoria on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
Euphoria

Max Clifford represents Moat victims

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... -22413361/

The two people badly injured by gunman Raoul Moat are being represented by publicist Max Clifford.

Pc David Rathbone and Samantha Stobbart are being represented by the PR guru as they try to come to terms with their injuries inflicted by the steroid-abusing former nightclub doorman.

Earlier today, Miss Stobbart's half-sister, Kelly Stobbart, 27, said Samantha had undergone more surgery after suffering complications.
Euphoria

Herts Pc to run London Marathon with Raoul Moat victim

11/4/2011

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-be ... s-13035826

A police officer from Henlow, whose legs were badly broken in a road crash, is running the London Marathon with the Northumbrian officer who was blinded by gunman Raoul Moat.

Pc Gareth Rees is teaming up with Pc David Rathband to complete the gruelling 26-mile race for Pc Rathband's Blue Lamp Charity, which supports members of all three emergency services injured on duty as a result of criminal action.

Pc Rees was severely injured in December 2008 when a vehicle collided with him as he responded to a road accident on the A505 in Hertfordshire.

muckletoon
Banned

Re: Raoul Moat/Northumbria Police manhunt, 4-9th July 2010

Unread post by muckletoon »

Euphoria

muckletoon wrote:Image
How is this subterfuge?

Muckletoon, have you looked at all my threads on Cluesforum? Your contribution has been minimal. How many posts do you have? Nine?

If you had read them all, you would know I'm not a BS artist.

Anyway, please elaborate. Do you think the Raoul Moat incident was real? If so, why? All I am doing is posting the images for analysis, as many of the posters on here have professional skills in that area (which I don't).

I am working hard on exposing the Anuj Bidve, Dunblane, Hungerford and other incidents as psyops. A paid shill would never freely admit that they believed these incidents to be faked by the government.

However, I believe some of these psyops make greater use of actors (not just doctored images or CGIs) which can make them more convincing.

I hope that clears things up.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Euphoria wrote:I am working hard on exposing the Anuj Bidve, Dunblane, Hungerford and other incidents as psyops. A paid shill would never freely admit that they believed these incidents to be faked by the government.
Please keep going on your research. The more psyops we analyze, the better our collective skills get at identifying the next one.

I like your posts.
pov603

Re: Perps of the Raoul Moat psyop

Unread post by pov603 »

Having known someone who was blinded in one eye, I remember them telling me how even with one eye they had to relearn many things with regard to depth perception etc and how they learned to make allowances etc.
Now I am pretty sure that were you to be totally blinded, you would make even more allowances to try and overcome the severe difficulties this would pose.
One of those would, surely, to wear shoes that did not require laces!
Looking at the picture above I am surprised to see a blind man walking with assistance whilst having one of his laces loose/undone!
It is bad enough being sighted and having this happen let alone being incapacitated and never realising until someone told you or you fell over!
muckletoon
Banned

Last edited by muckletoon on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Euphoria

muckletoon wrote:
Euphoria wrote:
muckletoon wrote:Image
How is this subterfuge?

Muckletoon, have you looked at all my threads on Cluesforum? Your contribution has been minimal. How many posts do you have? Nine?

If you had read them all, you would know I'm not a BS artist.

Anyway, please elaborate. Do you think the Raoul Moat incident was real? If so, why? All I am doing is posting the images for analysis, as many of the posters on here have professional skills in that area (which I don't).

I am working hard on exposing the Anuj Bidve, Dunblane, Hungerford and other incidents as psyops. A paid shill would never freely admit that they believed these incidents to be faked by the government.

However, I believe some of these psyops make greater use of actors (not just doctored images or CGIs) which can make them more convincing.

I hope that clears things up.
You are the psyop, I know more about the crime scene in Newcastle than you could ever phantasise about,
pushing baloney about Raoul being an actor, you've not a clue about how the police there set him up, having sex with his partner while he was locked up, driving him on the rampage to wipe out cops on his release from prison.
You've exposed nothing except maybe you suffer from schizophrenia.
I'm not really interested in arguing. If you disagree with me, please tell me more about your knowledge of the Newcastle crime scene and how you can be so sure that Moat was a real flesh and blood man. I'm genuinely interested. The whole point of displaying the photos is that researchers here can give their verdict, and if people have anything else they can bring to the debate, they have an opportunity to do so. I'm grateful for it.

You may well be right that Moat was real. Obviously no two people are going to have exactly the same interpretations when it comes to media fakery. Again, I've contested on this forum that Dunblane, Hungerford and Anuj Bidve were faked stories, either MI5 or NATO drills. No shill would do that. Now the Moat story could have been real. There's no obvious CGI here, although there are some poor quality images. I'm open-minded.

Please don't go on the attack though. I think we've established on Cluesforum that there are entire government departments out there (somewhere) working on these fake news stories. Everything is open to question. If you believe Moat was real, I'd love to know more. I'm not saying you're lying. Just that people build emotional attachments to some stories. For example, there are question marks over the Hillsborough disaster, too. I'm not saying that was a psyop necessarily, but you would expect Liverpool FC fans to be less willing (on average) to accept the concept, because of the unique emotional meaning of the event for them. Likewise, natives of Newcastle who are frustrated with police corruption may be more easily tempted to accept false narratives around Moat. People believe what they want to believe.

Anyway, tell me more.
muckletoon
Banned

Last edited by muckletoon on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.