Murder of Indian student Anuj Bidve, UK, 26/12/2011

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Euphoria

Anuj Bidve Wikpedia entry edit protected (Dougweller)

Unread post by Euphoria »

Now for something slightly different. A fellow researcher wrote a detailed, well-balanced entry on the Anuj Bidve Wikipedia page, referring to allegations of media fakery and police/intelligence collusion in the fraud. Wiki user Dougweller quickly removed this, however: "The story has gained attention from conspiracy researchers who controversially suggested that the entire incident was a fraud, an "elaborate [[TV drama]]" directed by the [[Royal Institute for International Affairs]] and staged by the [[BBC]], the [[Crown Prosecution Service]] and senior figures at the [[Greater Manchester Police]], with backing from professors at [[Lancaster University]] and actors employed to play the role of family and friends. This group has described the incident as an example of [[Psychological warfare]] to be used as a pretext for changes to the law, or the gradual introduction of [[police state]] measures, but the researchers admit they are undecided on the exact motive." Reference to Cluesforum.info thread on Anuj Bidve.

The above section under the heading 'Controversies' was removed by Dougweller, re-entered later on by the researcher, then deleted again. The Anuj Bidve Wikipedia page is now protected to block any further edits that the Wikipedia controllers don't agree with. I suspected this would happen, which is why I requested that my friend make the entry (an experiment, to see how long the segment would last and the excuses given by moderators for its removal). Both Wikipedia moderators in question have links to the North-West area, by the look of their editorial histories. A reference to Kiaran 'Psycho' Stapleton on the Salford Wikipedia page was also removed by Dougweller.

Here are Dougweller's notes:

Again welcome. One area where new editors often need help is learning what sort of sources are appropriate. Please read WP:VERIFY and WP:RS. Forums are virtually never acceptable as sources so another editor has reverted your edits which used a forum. Dougweller (talk) 07:16, 20 January 2012 (UTC)

What would damage Wikipedia's credibility is using rumours on webforums as sources. I've deleted your post on my talk page as it spreads more rumours and was a violation of WP:BLP. I'm not going to argue with you about that, BLP is bright line policy (ie something we take extremely seriously). Dougweller (talk) 22:00, 20 January 2012 (UTC)

[edit] Don't try to edit logged out

You are obviously editing as (IP address removed) (talk · contribs). If this type of editing continues I will block you. We are not here to spread rumours or conspiracy theories. I've already told you about reliable sources. Dougweller (talk) 22:08, 20 January 2012 (UTC)

This makes me wonder, if the position of Wikipedia moderator, is something that media fakery perps do as a kind of side job? I know about the Israeli-paid Danish bloggers, but who is to say, the British, French, Italian, German governments do not also have their own equivalents?! They need to be highly educated to carry out such an operation, so it would make sense, if they get the perps to manage Wikipedia control as another dimension to their work.

Background of Dougweller, Wikipedia moderator (according to the site itself)

* The user is an academic
* The user lives in Derbyshire
* The user is interested in Ancient Rome
* This user is a member of Wikiproject Anthropology

It seems Doug Weller is his real name. He posts on archaeology forums like this one, linked to an online discussion with other archaeology enthusiasts.

Doug Weller forum posting

If you look at that thread, you will see that Weller became more enthusiastic about joining the Wikipedia editorial community when the following declaration was made by the site's controllers:

In the last couple of years Wikipedia has tightened its policies.
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:RS
Articles need 'reliable sources' now, eg:
"Material that has been vetted by the scholarly community is regarded as
reliable; this means published in reputable peer-reviewed sources and/or
by well-regarded academic presses."

"Organizations and individuals that express views that are widely
acknowledged by reliable sources as fringe, pseudoscience or extremist
should be used only as sources about themselves and in articles about
themselves or their activities.[1] Any information used must be directly
relevant to the subject. Articles should not be based primarily on such
sources. An individual extremist or fringe source may be entirely excluded
if there is no independent evidence that it is prominent enough for
mention. The material taken from such sources should not be contentious
and must not involve claims made about third parties. Fringe and extremist
sources must not be used to obscure or describe the mainstream view, nor
used to indicate a fringe theory's level of acceptance."

"Articles should rely on reliable, third-party published sources with a
reputation for fact-checking and accuracy.[4] Reliable sources are
necessary both to substantiate material within articles and to give credit
to authors and publishers in order to avoid plagiarism and copyright
violations. Sources should directly support the information as it is
presented in an article and should be appropriate to the claims made:
exceptional claims require high-quality sources.
In general, the most reliable sources are peer-reviewed journals and books
published in university presses; university-level textbooks; magazines,
journals, and books published by respected publishing houses; and
mainstream newspapers. As a rule of thumb, the greater the degree of
scrutiny involved in checking facts, analyzing legal issues, and
scrutinizing the evidence and arguments of a particular work, the more
reliable it is.
Academic and peer-reviewed publications are highly valued and usually the
most reliable sources in areas where they are available, such as history,
medicine and science. Material from reliable non-academic sources may also
be used in these areas, particularly if they are respected mainstream
publications. The appropriateness of any source always depends on the
context. Where there is disagreement between sources, their views should
be clearly attributed in the text.
For a guideline discussing the reliability of particular types of sources,
see Wikipedia:Reliable sources (WP:RS). Because policies take precedence
over guidelines, in the case of an inconsistency between this page and
that one, this page has priority, and WP:RS should be updated accordingly.
To discuss the reliability of specific sources, consult the
Wikipedia:Reliable sources/Noticeboard.
All articles must adhere to Wikipedia's neutrality policy, fairly
representing all majority and significant-minority viewpoints that have
been published by reliable sources, in rough proportion to the prominence
of each view. Tiny-minority views and fringe theories need not be
included, except in articles devoted to them."

It's by no means perfect but it is extremely popular, and a lot more
rewarding than posting here. And it has the bonus of not being a very good
environment for people like Denke.

Doug
Mickey

Re: Murder of Indian student Anuj Bidve, UK, 26/12/2011

Unread post by Mickey »

Those pictures of the funeral procession are a big joke Euphoria. First time I have seen a Hindu body in a Christian-style closed box coffin. That is a big joke and an insult to the traditions. Also notice what appears to be a close family in a Pink Saree. :wub: During a Hindu funeral procession, EVERYONE is supposed to be in white clothes and ESPECIALLY those who are to carry the body or come near it (called arthi in Hindi/Sanskrit). You can clearly see the persons who are carrying the body are not dressed in plain whites either.

Example see the procession of famous actor Shammi Kapoor who died recently and who-is-who of Bollywood came to pay last respects or just google "Hindu Funeral Processions"

http://english.samaylive.com/gallery/ph ... /4304.html

The last picture of the vigil is so fake that I don't need anyone to post any analysis. I don't know what to make of the drama behind the wiki edits. Something is clearly not going according to the plan. ;)
Euphoria

Anuj Bidve funeral fakery, Pune

Thanks for your contributions Mickey - much appreciated.

My friends also identified a few issues with the funeral pictures. If you look carefully at the flowers, they don't even match up. Also his head is far to the left in the first image, and central in the other photographs. Is it part of Hindu tradition to replace the flowers in this way at a funeral?

We also noticed the 'I (heart) NY' (or perhaps 'NYC' but this is blocked from view by the crowd) T-shirt worn by the woman on the left, third row from the front, at the supposed (but obviously to us, faked) vigil in Salford, Greater Manchester, so there is a clear attempt by the perps to connect this psyop to 9/11.
Euphoria

Update on Gethin Chamberlain and fake Anuj Bidve pictures

Just a quick update. I sent an email to the freelance photojournalist Gethin Chamberlain to understand how he came to source the disputed image of Anuj Bidve, which is widely credited to him in the press (and associated with a Daily Mirror article):

Hi Gethin

I was interested to find your photograph of the tragically murdered student Anuj Bidve, republished in The Daily Mirror as the news of his shooting in Salford unfolded.

I've been following this disturbing story from the beginning and wondered, how did you come to know Anuj? Was it through his studies in Pune? Did you get to know him well?

I'm not difficult to find online. My website explains what I do.
I was hired to find and interview the family, which I did.
I didn't know him. Wish I had. He sounds like the sort of person it would have been good to talk to. His family were marvellous. Clever, inspirational. To see the young members using the Internet to fight for justice for him was fascinating. His home city was a pleasant change from the usual india experience. But beyond that, I'm not sure I can help you. If you want anecdotes, speak to the family. And good luck with the freelancing. It's tough out here now.

G

Mickey wrote:I don't know what to make of the drama behind the wiki edits. Something is clearly not going according to the plan. ;)
I think the Anuj Bidve psyop was planned to be a much bigger story, but it has gone wrong somehow, or hasn't resulted in the desired impact. Time will tell. It has definitely been overshadowed by the Costa Concordia psyop for now. In the meantime, public officials are making great use of the opportunity to sign up to Indian travel junkets (see link at IBNLive here).

A high-level British delegation will visit India in the next couple of months to assure parents of Indian students planning to study in the UK that the killing of Anuj Bidve in Manchester is a one-off incident.

Professor Eric Thomas, President, Universities UK who will head the delegation told members of the Indian Journalists' Association today: "UK remains one of the best locations for higher education in the world and British Universities are the safest places to come, study and make friends, explore and do research."

Thomas said the proposed delegation would include Lord Kamlesh Patel among others and would visit Mumbai, Hyderabad and Delhi some time towards the end of April or early May this year.

Helen Clews, Account Co-ordinator and Immigration Adviser at the British Council who also addressed the press said, "The British Council would like to reassure current and future Indian students that this kind of act is exceptionally rare in the UK."
Euphoria

Lord Kamlesh Patel link to Anuj Bidve fake shooting psyop

So, apparently Lord (Kamlesh) Patel of Bradford will visit India with this delegation in spring 2012. Patel was raised to the peerage in 2006.

According to the Parliament website, this is his register of interests:

2: Remunerated employment, office, profession etc.

Associate Non-executive Board Member, Leicester Partnership NHS Trust

Professor, De Montfort University, Leicester (undertake work on a variety of research and consultancy projects with a range of Government Departments, particularly in the health, social care and criminal justice areas)
10: Non-financial interests (a)

Chairman, National Prison Drug Treatment Strategy Review Group
10: Non-financial interests (e)

Chairman, User Voice (charity working with offenders)

UK Member, UNICEF's Global Task Force on Water, Sanitation and Hygiene 2006-10
Government Whip 2008-09; Opposition Spokesperson for Communities and Local Government 2010-11
Member, Criminal Justice Advisory Working Group 1990-96

This proposed junket got me thinking about the intention behind the Bidve psyop.

Could there be a connection with the British government targeting the BRIC countries, with an emphasis on India, as closer trade partners? As we have seen some researchers suggest on the Costa Concordia thread, it seems the naming of the Costa Concordia deck plans (featuring the 13 EU nations/member states) may symbolise the collapse of the EU, or the coming demise of the Euro project; similarly, could the Anuj Bidve shooting psyop be intended to create a shared experience of suffering between the UK and India, to prime the citizens of those countries for a closer diplomatic or trade relationship?
Mickey

Re: Anuj Bidve funeral fakery, Pune

Unread post by Mickey »

Euphoria wrote:Thanks for your contributions Mickey - much appreciated.

My friends also identified a few issues with the funeral pictures. If you look carefully at the flowers, they don't even match up. Also his head is far to the left in the first image, and central in the other photographs. Is it part of Hindu tradition to replace the flowers in this way at a funeral?
Good points about the position of the the head and flowers, which also reminded me about another flaw. The nostrils of the deceased are supposed to be covered with flower petals but the intern who got this photo shoppery job obviously is an amateur :blink:
We also noticed the 'I (heart) NY' (or perhaps 'NYC' but this is blocked from view by the crowd) T-shirt worn by the woman on the left, third row from the front, at the supposed (but obviously to us, faked) vigil in Salford, Greater Manchester, so there is a clear attempt by the perps to connect this psyop to 9/11.
Spot on! I think that might have been meant to be the perps signature, sort of "It is us, the same team, suckas!".
Euphoria wrote: This proposed junket got me thinking about the intention behind the Bidve psyop.

Could there be a connection with the British government targeting the BRIC countries, with an emphasis on India, as closer trade partners? As we have seen some researchers suggest on the Costa Concordia thread, it seems the naming of the Costa Concordia deck plans (featuring the 13 EU nations/member states) may symbolise the collapse of the EU, or the coming demise of the Euro project; similarly, could the Anuj Bidve shooting psyop be intended to create a shared experience of suffering between the UK and India, to prime the citizens of those countries for a closer diplomatic or trade relationship?
I still believe that the intention was to spread fear, especially among the Indian/South Asian community, as indicated in an earlier post. This diplomatic move further proves the assertion in my opinion. However your postulations also hold merit and got me thinking about the closer diplomatic ties angle too. It just seems to be a little out of scope with the current times though. Don't forget the financial frauds that will be channeled through this. You have already identified some of the parties who will be siphoning from the top :unsure:
Euphoria

Anuj Bidve tribute book signed at Chaplaincy Centre

Courtesy of the Lancashire Evening Post, it seems that we have more perps emerging from the woodwork at the memorial held for Anuj Bidve at Lancaster University Chaplaincy Centre.

"A university leader will fly to India next month to deliver a memorial book to the parents of a student shot dead in the street.

"Professor Bob McKinlay, Deputy Vice-Chancellor at Lancaster University, will fly out to see the family of Anuj Bidve following his death last month....

"The announcement was made as 200 friends, tutors and officials attended a service at the chaplaincy at Lancaster University, where he was studying a postgraduate qualification in micro-electronics.

"The service included tributes to the student and readings from Anuj’s friends and Claire Povah, the Principal of Graduate College.

"Other speakers included Harsha Shukla, of Lancaster and Morecambe Hindu Society and the Anglican Bishop of Lancaster, the Rt Rev Geoff Pearson.

"Dr Shiv Pande, Secretary to the Indo British Association and Professor Mark E Smith, Vice Chancellor of Lancaster University, also gave addresses."

..."A Lancaster University spokesman said: “Following the service a collection was made to a memorial fund."

Let's take these characters in turn. First of all, we have Principal Claire Povah, whose email address is stated as [email protected] on the university's own website. This site describes the Principal as 'the senior member of the College who is responsible to the Council and the Senate of the University for the College finances and for maintaining the effective working and good order of the College.'

Povah is also described in other sources as 'Deputy Head of Student Registry' and also 'Head of the Student Registry.' She is mentioned on the Graduate College Wikipedia entry but it is clear she is not a typical student, since her profile on Facebook, which I link to here, has her down as 'Lancaster University 1999.'

Now for Professor Bob McKinlay:

Professor McKinlay has an overall responsibility, with the Vice-Chancellor and the Pro-Vice-Chancellors, to lead the development and resourcing of academic policy. His more specific responsibilities include those for the quality of teaching and learning, the development of new academic disciplines and activities, and the development of Lancaster's international profile including teaching and research links.

Robert McKinlay is a Professor of International Studies. He has worked extensively overseas in the USA (at the Universities of Pennsylvania and Northwestern), in Scandinavia (at the Universities of Odense and Aarhus and at the Norwegian Foreign Policy Research Institute), and in the Republic of South Africa (at the University of the Western Cape). His publications include: The Recalcitrant Rich, Aid and Arms to the Third World, Global Problems and World Order, Third World Military Expenditure and Comparing Government Activity.
Last edited by Euphoria on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Aww!
The red roses from Norway are back!
Euphoria

pov603 wrote:Aww!
The red roses from Norway are back!
Yep, the candles and red everywhere, in the flowers, the carpet, background decorations and on people's clothing.

Now...On to Geoffrey Seagrave Pearson, who according to Wikipedia is known simply as Geoff (born 18 July 1951) is the current Bishop of Lancaster in the Church of England:

Mmm. I can't find anything remotely suspicious on the Bishop in my research. According to the BBC, he is the Chair of FISH, which seeks to unite homeless organisations into a stronger force. Recently, Bishop Geoff has also become a trustee of the Lancaster and District Homeless Action Service (LDHAS). Looking squeaky clean so far.

And Dr. Shiv Pande (BORN 1938), a retired Liverpool doctor:

Dr Shiv Pande was awarded an MBE by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth in 1989.

Pande MBE DL JP has held five company director or secretary appointments, according to Companies House:

Short name - Shiv Pande
Director ID : 908505573
Month/Year of Birth: 10/1938

(For security reasons we only show Month/Year)

S. K. PANDE LIMITED
Active

BRITISH INTERNATIONAL DOCTORS' ASSOCIATION LTD
Active (Director Resigned)

BRITISH INTERNATIONAL DOCTORS' ASSOCIATION LTD
Active (Director Resigned)

ODA NEWS REVIEW LTD
Dissolved

THE ASSOCIATION FOR THE MENTALLY INFIRM AND ELDERLY
Dissolved (Director Resigned)

S. K. PANDE LIMITED
Active
Euphoria

Psyop in Manchester Crown Court: the videolink connection?

Okay, well it has been noted elsewhere that Manchester Crown Court (along with many other crown courts across the UK) uses a videolink service to enable court appearances to be broadcast or transmitted directly from "HM's prison" where the accused resides.

In the Anuj Bidve story, the perps have applied the videolink tactic once already for 'Psycho' Stapleton. Apparently they will be using the videolink again when he puts in his next appearance in March. Could this type of videolink technology be a key tool in presenting an accurate or consistent visual representation of the supposed 'Stapleton' character in the event that non-insiders (for example independent researchers or journalists) are allowed entry for the next court appearance? I'm certain Anuj Bidve was not a real person, and that Kieran 'Psycho' Stapleton is not a real person.

A brief Google search leads you to this .pdf document from Lexicon Limited, an evaluation published in the year 2000 by consultants Joyce Plotnikoff and Richard Woolfson, on the installation of Manchester Crown Court's videolink, and a review of the trial period from September 1999. This part, on page 14, is very telling:

The defendants
3.5 The 64 defendants in the hearings at which data were recorded were aged between 21 and 63. Five of these prisoners were provisionally classified as category A. Special security measures are necessary when such prisoners are transported to court.4

It seems Woolfson and Plotnikoff have been creaming off serious amounts of cash from charity and government-related activities in the last decade. According to the Nuffield Foundation at this link, the couple, along with somebody called Barbara Esam, were awarded a grant by the NSPCC totalling over £144,000 for a project in 2007/08:

Barbara Esam, Joyce Plotnikoff and Richard Woolfson, NSPCC

Funding programme

Children and Families

Grant amounts and duration

£144,583
May 2007 - October 2008

£15,950
January 2010 - September 2010
This was all centred on 'Young witnesses in criminal cases.'

I think some Freedom of Information Requests may help us to unearth some more juicy information about the origins of the videolink equipment used at Manchester Crown Court, and the practices around usage of this hardware/software. Will keep you all posted on my findings.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Isn't a video link in court of an 'accused' contrary to the purpose behind Habeas Corpus?
Euphoria

Scholarship set up in memory of Anuj Bidve vicsim

Just as I thought, we can already see some evidence of closer educational/trade links with India in the aftermath of the Anuj Bidve psyop:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/an ... set-677256

A scholarship has been set up at Lancaster University in memory of student Anuj Bidve, 23, shot dead in Salford on Boxing Day.

The annual Anuj Bidve Memorial Scholarship will fund a student from the University of Pune in India - the home city of Anuj who was killed in Salford in a shooting which shocked the country.

The scholarship will help a student like Anuj to come to Lancaster University to study an MSc in the Engineering Department.

It is hoped the first student to receive the award could come to Lancaster in October.

The scholarship, which is for fees and accommodation, has been agreed in line with the wishes of Anuj’s family.

Kiaran Stapleton, 20, of Ordsall, Salford, has been charged with the student’s murder and is due to appear at Manchester crown court via video-link on March 20.

Anuj, 23, was shot dead as he walked through the Ordsall area of Salford during a weekend visit to Manchester with friends.

The talented student, who had been in the UK for three months, was making his way to queue for Boxing Day sales.
Euphoria

Celebration of Peace church service for Anuj Bidve

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ma ... r-17246041

http://mancunianmatters.co.uk/content/0 ... e-shooting

Indian student Anuj Bidve's shooting on Boxing Day prompted a special church service in Salford to promote peace, yesterday.

‘Celebration of Peace’ at St. Clements Church, Ordsall and Salford Quays, was prompted by recent acts of violence on the estate, including the fatal shooting of the Indian postgraduate student.

Attended by over 70 people, the service aimed at spreading peace and encouraging open communication.

Rev Sandra Kearney, organiser of the service, said: “Recently Ordsall has been in the news for the wrong reasons.

“We want to use the Celebration of Peace as an opportunity to gather together the people of Ordsall to show the world we are a peaceful community and to explore ways of working together to prevent violence.

“The aim was to promote open communication and to demonstrate that Ordsall residents are people of peace and not violence.”

Manchester-based Mothers Against Violence (MAV) and Salford Forum for Refugees and asylum seekers also attended the event.

In an opening speech, Patsy McKie, founder of MAV, told the story of her son, Dorrie McKie, 20, who was killed in Hulme, Manchester during a fatal gang shooting in 1999.

MAV was brought into being by concerned mothers who were in direct contact with victims of gang shootings or other violent acts.

When telling her story and the history of MAV, Mrs McKie said: “I want to know why, when children grow up, the gangs have such an attraction despite all the violence. I have learned a lot from listening to them. A gang is their family. There is oneness, acceptance, agreement, and togetherness in a gang and for many it is the only way of being listened to and being heard.”
fbenario

Re: Celebration of Peace church service for Anuj Bidve

Unread post by fbenario »

Euphoria wrote:A gang is their family. There is oneness, acceptance, agreement, and togetherness in a gang and for many it is the only way of being listened to and being heard.”
Absolutely right on why gangs appeal to teenage boys. Stay Free by The Clash is an excellent lyrical distillation of that appeal - and an awesome song to boot!
we met when we were in school
never took no shit from no one, we weren't fools
the teacher says we're dumb
we're only having fun
we piss on everyone
in the classroom

when we got thrown out i left without much fuss
an' weekends we'd go dancing
down streatham on the bus
you always made me laugh

got me in bad fights
play me pool all night
smokin' menthol

i practised daily in my room
you were down the crown planning your next move
go on a nicking spree
hit the wrong guy
each of you get three
years in brixton

i did my very best to write
how was butlins?
were the screws too tight?
when you lot get out
were gonna hit the town
we'll burn it fuckin' down
to a cinder

cos years have passed and days have changed
and i move anyway i wanna go
i'll never forget the feeling i got
when i heard that you'd got home
an' i'll never forget the smile on my face
'cos i knew where you would be
an' if you're in the crown tonight
have a drink on me
but go easy...step lightly...stay free

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuYzsrYSQx4
Euphoria

Just thought I would drop in this link, since it could be something to do with the motive behind the Anuj Bidve PSYOP:

http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/ne ... 65461.html

Underlining the need for "easier" visa process for students, British Deputy High Commissioner for Western India, Peter Beckingham, has said that Indian students are safe in his country.

"The need of the hour is to have easier and suitable visa process between India and Britain for the students migrating to UK for education and vice versa," Beckingham said while interacting with reporters last evening during his visit to the city.

Seeking to allay concerns over safety of Indian students in his country against the backdrop of the murder of 23-year-old Lancaster University student Anuj Bidve last year, the envoy said, "barring a few incidents, thousands of students from India, Pakistan and China are safe in United Kingdom, while a number of syllabuses of Oxford University are operational in India".

Beckingham also observed that the city has unlocked business potential which can be exploited for its growth on many fronts.

"There are many investment opportunities in Nashik city, especially in areas of food processing, industries, healthcare, education and tourism," he said.

The envoy, who is on a two-day visit to the city, commonly known as "wine capital" for production of grapes, met top district officials and local industry representatives before visiting fly-ash project, DIRK India, at Eklahare on Nashik-Pune highway.

The project recycles fly ash from Nashik Thermal Power Station into a valuable cement replacement product. "As per the survey undertaken by UK, we have selected eighteen cities in country, including Nashik, to boost trade and investment. As major investment is being made in New Delhi and Mumbai and DIRK India being operational here, a number of British companies will invest in India within the next two years," he said.

Beckingham further said that wine produced in Nashik district has good business prospects in future.