REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
hoi.polloi

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Hi Birdman - there's a funny cartoon about Harvey Birdman Attorney At Law in the states - a parody of cheap old Hanna Barbara cartoons.

The vicsim technology looks a lot like the Hiroshima pictures to me - which, in the museum in Hiroshima, flash by so quickly in a montage video "art piece" that one doesn't have time to closely examine and compare them. I haven't seen any holocaust collections of pictures but I presume they are presented the same way to avoid people closely examining the pictures for fakery. However, if in your research you find any web sites that house easily accessible and sorted picture albums for either "event", please let us know!

Welcome!
corsarino

Unread post by corsarino »

Nationality: Italian

blog :http://nessunaereo.blogspot.com

Interested in research by: 911, Caso Moro, Ustica
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

StillDiggin wrote: I generally don't like forums, as they remind me of food fights.

However, I do still have some ideas to share, especially with regard to "getting the word out." Unfortunately, I cannot post to that announcement at this time.

That's probably a blessing in disguise, as I am fresh out of tomatoes - and I really shouldn't be joining the fray without any ammunition.

Regards,
SD
StillDiggin,

I'm glad to see you back and extremely happy and honored to have you on this forum.

To those who don't know Still Diggin, please know that his 911logic.blogspot http://911logic.blogspot.com/2007/04/ea ... -flat.html was perhaps the foremost inspirator to the September Clues documentary. I owe him a lot and have recently exchanged very pleasant e-mails with him.

Welcome, Still Diggin. Please find the time to contribute here as much as you possibly can.

simon
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Hoi, I want to send you a message, but PM is not activated on this new forum, and an email sent to your mail.com address listed at septemberclues was returned as undeliverable. How do I reach you?
birdman

Unread post by birdman »

hoi.polloi wrote:Hi Birdman - there's a funny cartoon about Harvey Birdman Attorney At Law in the states - a parody of cheap old Hanna Barbara cartoons.
thank-you for the welcome message Hoi, it means a lot, I respect your work very much :) And yes we get that cartoon here too occasionally (and I like it), in fact we have an overwhelming amount of North American shows on TV here, as you can imagine.
The vicsim technology looks a lot like the Hiroshima pictures to me - which, in the museum in Hiroshima, flash by so quickly in a montage video "art piece" that one doesn't have time to closely examine and compare them. Welcome!
it's interesting that you mention the museum in Hiroshima, have you been there? I have been there too and am now trying to recall my experiences and impressions from a new angle. I remember one striking impression was the lush greenery all over the central city, which somehow seemed incongruent with large amounts of radiation being used in the atomic bomb. I really don't know enough about this though, in terms of the extent to which cities/eco-systems can re-generate. I was very surprised to read in the other thread that the atomic bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki could have been intensive firebombing instead, but i will keep an open mind.

You will see in my first post, my self-introduction, that I have now removed a couple of details. I'm not sure where the right thread would be to discuss this, but I have run into some opposition from friends and family regarding posting on this forum. I'm sure you all know what I mean. I now have to quickly jump to another window whenever my boyfriend looks over my shoulder if I'm reading forum posts here, as he is very apprehensive/skeptical of this site, and I think he'd prefer me to have nothing to do with you lot ;) another friend is very concerned about potential risk that I may be exposing myself to, and I understand their concern but I am very frustrated by having hardly anyone to talk to about these things.

perhaps this could go under 'getting the word out'? (i.e. what to do when you hit a brick wall...)
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

by birdman » December 6th, 2010, 2:26 pm
You will see in my first post, my self-introduction, that I have now removed a couple of details. I'm not sure where the right thread would be to discuss this, but I have run into some opposition from friends and family regarding posting on this forum. I'm sure you all know what I mean. I now have to quickly jump to another window whenever my boyfriend looks over my shoulder if I'm reading forum posts here, as he is very apprehensive/skeptical of this site, and I think he'd prefer me to have nothing to do with you lot ;) another friend is very concerned about potential risk that I may be exposing myself to, and I understand their concern but I am very frustrated by having hardly anyone to talk to about these things.
perhaps this could go under 'getting the word out'? (i.e. what to do when you hit a brick wall...)
Hi Birdman does your boyfriend believe in the 9/11 OCT ?

As for people believing in any potential risk in posting here, that's their admission that there is something dodgy about 9/11.
Paranoia is curable, one has to draw the line between being paranoid and being carefull.

I actually quite enjoy talking to peolpe about "these things", I love seeing the look on people's faces when I say 'nobody was killed on 9/11'.

I was at my partner's xmas function the other night, and she introduced to someone as believing, that nobody died on 9/11. This person insisted that at the time they were working in a London Hotel, and met people who had close friends & relatives that were victims killed on 9/11.
Which has reminded me to email this guy, because he thinks he can give the names of these so called victims.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

birdman wrote:another friend is very concerned about potential risk that I may be exposing myself to, and I understand their concern but I am very frustrated by having hardly anyone to talk to about these things.
I am also glad you're here.

We already know that the U.S. NSA has every email each of us sends, and a list of every website each of us visits. If they wanted to shut down this forum, they long since would have already done so. If they wanted to 'get you', they already would have.

I wouldn't take anyone else's absurd 'fears' about your participation here at all seriously - especially not the fake fears of anyone who believes 9/11 included planes, hijackers, Muslims, or victims. That is just vile hogwash, and is a clear indicator the person is acting in malicious bad faith, trying to keep you caged inside the official 9/11 narrative.

Please continue participating!
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

I am Heiwa ! After my company Heiwa Co! Heiwa means Peace in Japanese. I worked in Japan as a young man. Being European blond blue eyed it was a good experience in the Far East where most people have black hair and eyes. It was 40 years ago! I have since worked in other interesting places like the Middle East and Ukraine (and Italy!). I became cosmopolitan. Very funny. Music was my juvenile interest but my mother advised that with my musical talent I would starve to death, so why not do something else? Steel construction? Ship building! Why not? Do not argue with mothers. Actually my mother (91) knows nothing about steel construction but is happy that I made ends meet. So after 35 years in steel construction 9-11 2001 took place and I saw on TV (live? LOL) the destructions of WTC 2 and WTC 1. It was quite obvious to me that skyscrapers cannot destroy themselves like that due to gravity. All those videos of WTC 1 and 2 becoming fountains of steel panels, steel debris, smoke, dust, etc. flying away in all directions are FAKE! How do I know that? Easy! Steel construction! And its principles. A steel construction, like WTC 1&2, cannot destroy itself! You can fly as many planes you like into tops of skyscrapers and … nothing happens to the bottoms. I explain why to FBI/Albuquerque & Co at http://heiwaco.tripod.com/tower.htm . So ALL videos or movies shown ‘live on TV’ on 9-11 2001 are FAKES! No doubt about that. I wonder who made the fake movies. I have asked FBI to find out. This forum of hol and simon may also help us find out.
sayiamu

Unread post by sayiamu »

Hello ... I am a caucasion male ..45 yrs old .... 20 years with USAiways .. laid off shortly after 911 (was their excuse) ......run my own service business ...

I originally did the 911mysteries thing ...In Plane Sight ..etc etc ..finally figured out Alex Jones ... been listeng to Fetzer over at revereradio ... looking for unaffected alt news radio if anyone can help....

I am completely blown away by the work and revelations by this site that cannot be denied....
kudos to whoever is responsible ... my handle comes from a Rumi poem ...
hoi.polloi

Welcome, sayiamu.

Let's say both that you are not me and also not sayiamu. :P
(Sorry, couldn't help it.)

I would say that nobody is unaffected. Radio personalities are also a particular "brand" of person - a lifestyle if you want to use Edward Bernays type language - and that the types of persons that radio draws to itself are the types of persons that might not exactly be conducive to this kind of deep investigative journalism or research. Think about, for instance, the idea that a lot of radio people are essentially just loud mouths with corporate sponsors. If they start yapping about the wrong thing, perhaps they won't even have that.

So I guess I recommend dismissing the idea of ever finding an unaffected entertainment show of any kind. They can handle the level of truth they can handle - and after that it's all "uncomfortable" for their support system.
sayiamu

Unread post by sayiamu »

ahhh yes ... the form vs. the spirit....

I'm not even me!

I feel like I have found the only site where I can be myself .... :blink:
Questron
Banned

Unread post by Questron »

Nationality: USA

I have no blogs, websites, etc.

I initially watched September Clues and other "No Planes" vids about 2 years ago. I don't have any experience in computer graphics, etc. except for some basic paint-shop stuff. It would be interesting to do some actual experimentation on the behavior of wing-tip vortices as/after aircraft come in contact with a wall or other non-fluid surface and the effects of explosions/high-pressure gasses on these vortices (i.e., I essentially want to recreate the conditions of aircraft flying into buildings to provide experimental evidence that vortices should be visible.)
Ailurophile

Unread post by Ailurophile »

Just seeing this now. So I might as well have it. I understand the concern for weeding out those who have nothing to contribute, or worse those who intend to discredit your work.

I'm from the USA, Pennsylvania to be exact. Lived here all 27 years of my life.

I have no websites or blogs, but you can see my Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/danieljdario

Its sole purpose is to exhibit a modicum of "normality" despite being a rather abnormal individual. So you won't find any musings about the mass deception we all undergo daily there. I don't mind requests or comments to my page, as it is completely public. Just no spam or Farmville requests, please. :P

I am well versed in Photoshop and photo editing to some degree. It was a high school hobby, and my focus in college, for the 5 years I was there. Although I do not own one, I'm also pretty handy with a camera. I've done some video editing, but not much in the special effects field.

Mostly I am just someone who likes to read or watch anything and everything relating to history or world events. I realized a long time ago there was something horribly wrong with this planet, and in my search for what that is 'September Clues' was one of the many documentaries I've watched. Which eventually led me here. I mostly read rather than post, as I have nothing significant to add at this time.

That's it.
jaytotale

Unread post by jaytotale »

:ph34r:
Last edited by jaytotale on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Welcome catlover and jaytotale.