REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
anonjedi2

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

freeatlast119,

The formatting of your posts make each one of them absolutely unreadable. By formatting, I am specifically referring to your atrocious use of spacing in between thoughts and paragraphs.

This is the correct way to format your posts. A double carriage return between thoughts/paragraphs makes it much easier for the reader to follow along, rather than ending a sentence and beginning the next one on the next line with no spacing in between. That type of formatting is in line with what we've seen from shills in the past.

You have to understand that it's very difficult to believe that someone who claims to be a professional writer would make this ridiculous formatting errors. Personally, I've already written you off as not genuine, due to the fact that it's obvious that English is not your first language.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

freeatlast119 wrote: I haven't presented any sob stories here, only the reality that my experience was one of full immersion, not one of seeing it on television. I'm not new agey, just able to think with both sides of my brain.
Freeatlast darling,

As far as I can tell, you have not presented much of anything so far - regarding your 9/11 experience (which was the prime interest that made me activate your forum account in the first place) yet you have already made a dozen posts which, mostly, contain sob stories about your treatment here on this forum.

You say you're "not new agey", yet I've seen that you're an astrology expert for alternative weeklies who has (in your own words) "spent several years working with the Associated Press". And a pretty darn good astrologer you are, I must say! Here's how you describe Aquarians (such as yours truly) :) :
"Aquarius' fixedness is in the plane of airy ideas, or thought matrices. The jolts that scramble reality are what Aquarius is famous for, and why they get to wear the crazy genius mantle."

"So the creativity comes from being so original that it's stunning in some way. Aquarius is a sign that's embodying the wake-up call, and often themes are woven in that are to do with the human story."

"Aquarians create a buzz, and their art is tweaking reality, so the rest of us see with new eyes."
Well, in my case I'm not actually "tweaking" reality, I'm just doing my best to reinstate the reality that's being tweaked right before our eyes...

Now, please give us the FULL story of your (alleged) eyewitness experience on 9/11 - or be gone. Thanks.
freeatlast119

Unread post by freeatlast119 »

brianv wrote:
What I meant by "controlled demolition" was the Building 7 style demo that was caught on film.
WTC7 Collapse. Haha. That's a bloody JPEG Animation. What do you mean by people on the ground? ? Where? I'm on the ground. No, I only watched the entire TV show from beginning to end on several channels and could see clearly that something was seriously wrong with the footage and the narrative. September Clues does not deal with the FAKE Victims, so why would you say that you are clued up? You have spent no time here!

edit: As a matter of fact, you agree with September Clues yet refute the central findings. How does that work? And then to further claim that it deals with the fake victims?? :puke: I'm done with this clown!
I was talking about witnesses in New York on that day, able to see the Towers.
And I should clarify, I was talking about the Addendum to September Clues, referring to the work in its entirety.
freeatlast119

anonjedi2 wrote:freeatlast119,

The formatting of your posts make each one of them absolutely unreadable. By formatting, I am specifically referring to your atrocious use of spacing in between thoughts and paragraphs.

This is the correct way to format your posts. A double carriage return between thoughts/paragraphs makes it much easier for the reader to follow along, rather than ending a sentence and beginning the next one on the next line with no spacing in between. That type of formatting is in line with what we've seen from shills in the past.

You have to understand that it's very difficult to believe that someone who claims to be a professional writer would make this ridiculous formatting errors. Personally, I've already written you off as not genuine, due to the fact that it's obvious that English is not your first language.

I may be missing something here, but am not seeing what you're talking about. Are we supposed to be using html or something?
freeatlast119

simonshack wrote:
freeatlast119 wrote: I haven't presented any sob stories here, only the reality that my experience was one of full immersion, not one of seeing it on television. I'm not new agey, just able to think with both sides of my brain.
Freeatlast darling,

As far as I can tell, you have not presented much of anything so far - regarding your 9/11 experience (which was the prime interest that made me activate your forum account in the first place) yet you have already made a dozen posts which, mostly, contain sob stories about your treatment here on this forum.

You say you're "not new agey", yet I've seen that you're an astrology expert for alternative weeklies who has (in your own words) "spent several years working with the Associated Press". And a pretty darn good astrologer you are, I must say! Here's how you describe Aquarians (such as yours truly) :) :
"Aquarius' fixedness is in the plane of airy ideas, or thought matrices. The jolts that scramble reality are what Aquarius is famous for, and why they get to wear the crazy genius mantle."

"So the creativity comes from being so original that it's stunning in some way. Aquarius is a sign that's embodying the wake-up call, and often themes are woven in that are to do with the human story."

"Aquarians create a buzz, and their art is tweaking reality, so the rest of us see with new eyes."
Well, in my case I'm not actually "tweaking" reality, I'm just doing my best to reinstate the reality that's being tweaked right before our eyes...

Now, please give us the FULL story of your (alleged) eyewitness experience on 9/11 - or be gone. Thanks.

Hi Simon,

This will be my last post -- I promise.

I'm your darling? I did think you were cute, an "undebunkable" fact. : ) Though I'm happily married, so you'll have to seek love elsewhere, sorry.
Yes, I worked for the Associated Press a long time ago, in my twenties. So what?
And astrology is actually not new age, though people go there with it. It's ancient.
You've lifted out something to prove your point, and I didn't mean it that way you're implying.
Aquarians break apart the matrix-reality, is what I meant, and maybe I'll change that. Aquarians can also be insufferable know-it-alls, but I'm sure you're not like that.
I already shared what I saw that day. You all are not open to it. You're right, there's no place for me here.
But I will continue to read the forum posts, and am sure I'll learn more.
I say fare well to you all. I really am grateful for what you've discovered, especially about the truth movement.
I won't be checking again, if I can help it, so don't talk about me while I'm gone. :P
If you do, though, be fair.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

What a whack-job? Also makes the mistake of associating us with some "truth-movement" or other.

Isn't farewell, in this context, one word, not two? Writer?

edit: Something just occurred to me!

Writer, previously worked for AP and witnesses what they perceive to be crime.

Two things. Three things really.

A: Where is your written account of what you witnessed and why wasn't it published?
B: Did you report your witnessing to the Police, and if not, why not??
C Why didn't you run to the nearest drug store and buy a half dozen throw-away cameras and run to the nearest Press Office? Scoop much?
DrTim
Banned

Unread post by DrTim »

Hello all,

New member here. First, copy and paste of my email intro:

A certain conflict has ended, namely that between Switzerland and the EU, regarding the Swiss banking secrecy. I wish to tie up some loose ends and impart new information you may not have yet in regard to the events of early 2012, they are all related. I was used as messenger boy in one and have been "targeted" ever since. In addition, I work with photos and CGI for a living, have some knowledge to contribute there. My time is short though, so other than saying my piece, I probably won't be prolific on the forum. In short, I'm not a troll nor a spammer, have something to contribute. Otherwise I wish to remain anonymous on the forum (though the spooks reading this know very well who I am).

On a more personal note I can add that I'm an artist of sorts, geeky, poor as a church mouse but quite happy, sexy as hell, good looking and impossibly modest. (Not all of the foregoing is true!) I'm also a perpetual student of all things interesting, and it just has worked out that since about 911 the most interesting thing has been the strange paradigm in which we live. My journey of revelation started with Bacon/Shakespeare and carried on from there.

I'm glad to have found this place, like minded people and all that. Also heartened to note that your findings and even your language are similar to mine. You use the word "clown" to refer to the cretinous creeps, and clowns is exactly what they are. My closest friend hates me using this word, so I'm cheered up that I'm not alone. Funny how the smallest and most insignificant of things can matter.

OK, that should do for now. See you all in the other forum sections.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

DrTim wrote:OK, that should do for now.
Hey, not so fast :)

Working with CGI for a living and poor as a church mouse? How does that work out?
DrTim wrote:My time is short though...
I am surprised that a poor-as-a-church-mouse geeky artist and perpetual student of all things interesting - even a Bacon/Shakespeare theorist - should have so little free time. But I am looking forward to your filling the gaps for us on the topic of Swiss banking secrecy.

Plus, I think everyone on the forum would like to know why you chose the handle "DrTim".
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Yes. Good questions.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Not trying to start anything, but why do so many "joiners" refer to that DATE as
Never formatted. Hmm.

Perhaps Dr Tim Leary?
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Leary did spend time in Switzerland so that is what I thought of as well.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

DrTim wrote:...Otherwise I wish to remain anonymous on the forum (though the spooks reading this know very well who I am...
Why remain 'known' to those you don't wish to be known to and remain anonymous to those you do wish to be known to?
If something ever happens to 'DrTim' we will never know, if, however, something happens to 'John Smith' we may well know and, possibly, do something about it!
I understand needs for anonymity but it isn't something to be paraded as part of who you are.
DrTim
Banned

Unread post by DrTim »

Hello again,

To answer your questions...

Working with CGI and poor - I'm independent, making money in markets that are over-supplied, competitive, with poor rates of pay.

Not having time, even though perpetual student etc. - that's my situation at present. Work work work, any second not spent in work is dangerous waste. Just personal circumstances. I trust with hard work this will change, there will be a payoff.

I chose DrTim handle on a whim (hey!). Didn't occur to me I might be making an allusion to Leary. Funny, now that it's been mentioned, it seems quite deliberate. I assure you though it comes from the email handle used to register here. Simon will know that.

Using 911 instead of full date - just lazy expediency. Poor excuse I know, but then I wasn't brung up to speak posh or proper or anyfink.

Filling in the blanks on Swiss banking secrecy - I don't really have much more to say. I posted because that particular conflict in Europe is over.

Anonymity- I guess I should have taken that out from the copy and paste, it was in the email, an attempt at explaining why my handle is not the same as my name. I don't see anything wrong with wanting to remain anonymous on the net, even if spooks know me. Spooks know all of us anyway.

I hope that helps to clarify my introduction.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

DrTim wrote:Using 911 instead of full date - just lazy expediency.
911 is an emergency number.
9/11 is the so-called 'September 11 attacks'.
Just one more pesky keyboard character to spell the word correctly.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

HonestlyNow wrote:
DrTim wrote:Using 911 instead of full date - just lazy expediency.
911 is an emergency number.
9/11 is the so-called 'September 11 attacks'.
Just one more pesky keyboard character to spell the word correctly.
Indeed. Fatal if "lazy expediency" were a prescription or a sum of money. Not acceptable when we strive for clarity here.