REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
bostonterrierowner

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

CIE wrote:
freeatlast119 wrote: Do you still feel like tearing me apart? Do you see yourselves in the mirror, as a kind of anonymous bullying mob?

I'd like to hear from you all why this is a worthwhile place to share 9/11 research.
Hello and welcome,

Well you made the same mistake as me it seems. This being not researching more about this forum before even making the effort to join. They have stringent requirements here and it seems to me don´t like that any of their ideas or research is questioned (I might of course be wrong if I am than sorry , I just describe my impression). Also you might take a look at other´s that tried to join here and were also "welcomed" quite hostile inlcuding myself, so don´t take this behaviour personally. This seems to be normal procedure here :( Guess the first important thing is grammar here, second maybe only come here if you stand 100% behind their theories already before joining.... I say again, I might be totally wrong, these are only my personal impressions and observations so far :)
We are completely OK with legitimate discussion and I for example do not expect anyone to stand 100 % behind my theories. You guys (?) just aroused members' suspicion. For a good reason I am sure.

P.S.

Only a fraction of newcomers expierence ,,hostility''
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

freeatlast119,

A few questions for you, if you don't mind...

1) What is the significance of the 119 in your username?

2) Why do you insist on continuing to use horrible grammar and bad formatting? Do you really expect us to believe that a professional writer would put a hyphen in the middle of the word 'freelance' ??

3) What is the address of the place where you were living at that time in lower Manhattan?

Thank you.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I'll be blunt. Hasn't this tack been tried on numerous occasions?

If my memory serves me right, we have had previous trolls who "worked for publishing houses", unheard of, it turned out. Do you have a link for Pastuer Publishing?

If my memory serves me right we have had previous trolls with numbers like 911 in their names.

If my memory serves me right we have had previous trolls claiming to be riters and whose basic grammar was atrocious.

If my memory serves me right we have had previous trolls appearing to be more than one poster.

If my memory serves me right we have had previous trolls riting in wacky format.

If my memory serves me right we have had previous trolls who referred to "Our Favourite TV show" as 911.

Witnessed the fireball? I put it to you that you are full of shit. The only place the "fireball" happened was on TV.

Worked in the family rescue on pier 42. There was no Family Rescue unit on Pier 42 or anywhere else. It was a Demolition Site.

Emotional imagery all - the language of the advertiser.
Everyone was on the alert..

Bollox!! Why not..."Oh look they must be filming Ghostbusters 3"?

Speaking of Ghostbusters, I heartily recommend it to all our members. I watched it recently with my son. My synopsis: A two hour commercial, interspersed with the 1980's CGI New York imagery that we have all become familiar with, and the worst TV commercial "actors" - I use the word loosely trying to be funny. Fail, but please watch it.

Anyway if our new member doesn't turn out to be another josephineroy2000, (edit Comma) I'll eat my Stay Puft hat.
Last edited by brianv on Fri May 29, 2015 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

freeatlast119 wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:That's a fair 'almost witness' testimony.

However, you wrote:
I've mainly been a prof. writer
... and I was disappointed to read this after the recent perpetuation of our grammar/spelling standards discussion. Are you a proof writer? Are you just being ironic? Please, if you are, use your pro skills and proof read before hitting submit. You also have an "edit window" of time in which to correct some mistakes. Remember to "Select All" and "Copy" while composing in case of errors, or compose in a text editing program (where you may be able to catch more spelling mistakes too).

Please consider our forum archival and write carefully, and accordingly. Otherwise, welcome, and thank you.

Don't you think that you can share the information about that company you claimed to have worked for, now that it's been so long and you are ostensibly not connected to it? Can you give us an address, company name, or other details?
After I saw this post, I tried to respond but couldn't. I worked at Pasteur Publishing, a French company that puts out books on "metaphysical" topics. We did book packaging to sell to Simon & Schuster. I was only there during that short period (July to Sept), but did free-lance for them afterwards.

So you all didn't find my writing up to par. Well, if I decide to stick around and post, I'll keep that in mind. Even writers have off days, and yes, sometimes I get sloppy with grammar. Even though I'm a writer, it's not easy for me. And for me, 911 is not just some mental puzzle or abstract televised event. I'm relieved to have come to this point with my healing from it that I can see it with some objectivity, against what I'm finding out from Sept Clues.

Regarding the phraseology, I've also lived with a native non-English speaker for ten years -- my husband.
I studied two years in Germany and also speak Hungarian some of the time.

If you're up for it, I propose you read this thread starting with my post, but keeping in mind I'm a real person who experienced the 911 Trauma-based mind control program. I lived downtown and volunteered afterwards with the 'family assistance center' at both the armory and Pier 94. I'm only just beginning here, to compare what I saw there with the possibility that there were no victims.

Do you still feel like tearing me apart? Do you see yourselves in the mirror, as a kind of anonymous bullying mob?

I'd like to hear from you all why this is a worthwhile place to share 9/11 research.
Nobody feels like tearing you apart. You are using your words to sway public opinion in order to create the unfair impression that our site personally "attacks" or "bullies" when asking perfectly reasonable questions of people making the most incredible claims.

You happen to be making a series of incredible claims, one after the other, then you act "hurt" when anyone questions you. If you are not hurt (which you obviously have not been) then why classify a few curious users as a "bullying mob"? Your 'off days' seem to continue on into each subsequent response you have given us, and you seem extremely slow on the uptake, but you are wily enough to claim that we are asking unreasonable questions of you. The road goes both ways indeed. You claimed to be a professional writer. Do you have an obsession with power? Do you need to be the one pushing around everyone in the room and making demands the moment you enter? Yet, you are offended if people resist? You can dish it but you can't take it? Your writing doesn't seem very professional to me. What exactly did you "do" to these book covers?

As for your personal experience, if you are "awakening", then go and do that journey. This forum is not for people to just share their 'awakening' experiences. It is not the September Clues fan club. It is to post research. If you have no research, take a break from getting your shirt in a twist and just read the forum for a while. Where in our rules does it say, "We welcome emotionally manipulative, immature posts from all people who feel personally insulted when their posts of incredible claims of evidence are reasonably questioned!" ?

If you act like a robotic entity programmed to garner sympathy and make users feel overly emotional when the most frickin' basic questions are being asked of you, how do you think that is going to be considered by the dozens of members who have seen obvious disruptors with that very behavior pattern get banned from this forum time and again?

I don't think anyone is automatically legit or worthy of trust just for, at the very least, claiming to show interest in this line of research (without showing much indication they actually understand it), but even if I did, I don't think it would be a great loss to forbid users on here claiming to be "traumatized" and complaining about the forum structure because of their inability to be in a balanced frame of mind when posting.

Quite frankly, we aren't your therapists. This place is for academic-style research about some of the most important political, legal, social, scientific and even anthropological questions of our time. Keep the personal sob stories out of it, if you please. If you can't, seek counseling and friendship, or start a blog.

The value of this forum is to satisfy the public demand for political truths and truths about the human propensity for deception; it is in the interest of those who appreciate these — no matter the emotional "cost" (a rather steep "cost" to some, for many reasons we might guess) — that we always act to maintain the standards of the forum, invented spontaneously over time by our experience simply trying to protect this small public record of those important questions.

You, who keep telling us these documents and records of people asking questions and speaking 'truth to power' are worthless, are acting quite simply in the interests of truth's enemy.

This place does not need to exist. But it does because people are thankful for the work of Simon and many others in doing some small part to help people tell manipulators from ordinary folks. Which will you be classified as, by the public? Prove you are telling the truth. Don't whine and squirm just because people asked you some basic questions to satisfy their curiosity about your supposed "eye witness" story about a live Psychological Operation that took place 14 years ago.
freeatlast119

Unread post by freeatlast119 »

brianv wrote:I'll be blunt. Hasn't this tack been tried on numerous occasions?

If my memory serves me right, we have had previous trolls who "worked for publishing houses", unheard of, it turned out. Do you have a link for Pastuer Publishing?

If my memory serves me right we have had previous trolls with numbers like 911 in their names.

If my memory serves me right we have had previous trolls claiming to be riters and whose basic grammar was atrocious.

If my memory serves me right we have had previous trolls appearing to be more than one poster.

If my memory serves me right we have had previous trolls riting in wacky format.

If my memory serves me right we have had previous trolls who referred to "Our Favourite TV show" as 911.

Witnessed the fireball? I put it to you that you are full of shit. The only place the "fireball" happened was on TV.

Worked in the family rescue on pier 42. There was no Family Rescue unit on Pier 42 or anywhere else. It was a Demolition Site.

Emotional imagery all - the language of the advertiser.
Everyone was on the alert..

Bollox!! Why not..."Oh look they must be filming Ghostbusters 3"?

Speaking of Ghostbusters, I heartily recommend it to all our members. I watched it recently with my son. My synopsis: A two hour commercial, interspersed with the 1980's CGI New York imagery that we have all become familiar with, and the worst TV commercial "actors" - I use the word loosely trying to be funny. Fail, but please watch it.

Anyway if our new member doesn't turn out to be another josephineroy2000, (edit Comma) I'll eat my Stay Puft hat.
Pasteur Publishing - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Love-Signs-You- ... 097408090X (a title I worked on - admittedly, not something to brag too loudly about).

Family Assistance Center at Pier 94 - http://www.nytimes.com/2001/09/26/nyreg ... model.html

No, 911 was not my favorite TV show.
freeatlast119

anonjedi2 wrote:freeatlast119,

A few questions for you, if you don't mind...

1) What is the significance of the 119 in your username?

2) Why do you insist on continuing to use horrible grammar and bad formatting? Do you really expect us to believe that a professional writer would put a hyphen in the middle of the word 'freelance' ??

3) What is the address of the place where you were living at that time in lower Manhattan?

Thank you.
1) Because I like the idea of reversing the "spell."
2) Bad formatting?
3) 100 Block of Sullivan St across from Richard Gere and the Editor of Vogue. My apartment was rent controlled and not on that level with the federal-style townhouses they live in.
freeatlast119

hoi.polloi wrote:
freeatlast119 wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:That's a fair 'almost witness' testimony.

However, you wrote:
I've mainly been a prof. writer
... and I was disappointed to read this after the recent perpetuation of our grammar/spelling standards discussion. Are you a proof writer? Are you just being ironic? Please, if you are, use your pro skills and proof read before hitting submit. You also have an "edit window" of time in which to correct some mistakes. Remember to "Select All" and "Copy" while composing in case of errors, or compose in a text editing program (where you may be able to catch more spelling mistakes too).

Please consider our forum archival and write carefully, and accordingly. Otherwise, welcome, and thank you.

Don't you think that you can share the information about that company you claimed to have worked for, now that it's been so long and you are ostensibly not connected to it? Can you give us an address, company name, or other details?
After I saw this post, I tried to respond but couldn't. I worked at Pasteur Publishing, a French company that puts out books on "metaphysical" topics. We did book packaging to sell to Simon & Schuster. I was only there during that short period (July to Sept), but did free-lance for them afterwards.

So you all didn't find my writing up to par. Well, if I decide to stick around and post, I'll keep that in mind. Even writers have off days, and yes, sometimes I get sloppy with grammar. Even though I'm a writer, it's not easy for me. And for me, 911 is not just some mental puzzle or abstract televised event. I'm relieved to have come to this point with my healing from it that I can see it with some objectivity, against what I'm finding out from Sept Clues.

Regarding the phraseology, I've also lived with a native non-English speaker for ten years -- my husband.
I studied two years in Germany and also speak Hungarian some of the time.

If you're up for it, I propose you read this thread starting with my post, but keeping in mind I'm a real person who experienced the 911 Trauma-based mind control program. I lived downtown and volunteered afterwards with the 'family assistance center' at both the armory and Pier 94. I'm only just beginning here, to compare what I saw there with the possibility that there were no victims.

Do you still feel like tearing me apart? Do you see yourselves in the mirror, as a kind of anonymous bullying mob?

Nobody feels like tearing you apart. You are using your words to sway public opinion in order to create the unfair impression that our site personally "attacks" or "bullies" when asking perfectly reasonable questions of people making the most incredible claims.

You happen to be making a series of incredible claims, one after the other, then you act "hurt" when anyone questions you. If you are not hurt (which you obviously have not been) then why classify a few curious users as a "bullying mob"? Your 'off days' seem to continue on into each subsequent response you have given us, and you seem extremely slow on the uptake, but you are wily enough to claim that we are asking unreasonable questions of you. The road goes both ways indeed. You claimed to be a professional writer. Do you have an obsession with power? Do you need to be the one pushing around everyone in the room and making demands the moment you enter? Yet, you are offended if people resist? You can dish it but you can't take it? Your writing doesn't seem very professional to me. What exactly did you "do" to these book covers?

As for your personal experience, if you are "awakening", then go and do that journey. This forum is not for people to just share their 'awakening' experiences. It is not the September Clues fan club. It is to post research. If you have no research, take a break from getting your shirt in a twist and just read the forum for a while. Where in our rules does it say, "We welcome emotionally manipulative, immature posts from all people who feel personally insulted when their posts of incredible claims of evidence are reasonably questioned!" ?

If you act like a robotic entity programmed to garner sympathy and make users feel overly emotional when the most frickin' basic questions are being asked of you, how do you think that is going to be considered by the dozens of members who have seen obvious disruptors with that very behavior pattern get banned from this forum time and again?

I don't think anyone is automatically legit or worthy of trust just for, at the very least, claiming to show interest in this line of research (without showing much indication they actually understand it), but even if I did, I don't think it would be a great loss to forbid users on here claiming to be "traumatized" and complaining about the forum structure because of their inability to be in a balanced frame of mind when posting.

Quite frankly, we aren't your therapists. This place is for academic-style research about some of the most important political, legal, social, scientific and even anthropological questions of our time. Keep the personal sob stories out of it, if you please. If you can't, seek counseling and friendship, or start a blog.

The value of this forum is to satisfy the public demand for political truths and truths about the human propensity for deception; it is in the interest of those who appreciate these — no matter the emotional "cost" (a rather steep "cost" to some, for many reasons we might guess) — that we always act to maintain the standards of the forum, invented spontaneously over time by our experience simply trying to protect this small public record of those important questions.

You, who keep telling us these documents and records of people asking questions and speaking 'truth to power' are worthless, are acting quite simply in the interests of truth's enemy.

This place does not need to exist. But it does because people are thankful for the work of Simon and many others in doing some small part to help people tell manipulators from ordinary folks. Which will you be classified as, by the public? Prove you are telling the truth. Don't whine and squirm just because people asked you some basic questions to satisfy their curiosity about your supposed "eye witness" story about a live Psychological Operation that took place 14 years ago.
This is an incredible experience for me, to be accused of acting in the interests of truth's enemy.
I think you guys have your minds made up about me. And you're probably right, it's better for me to read awhile and not post, which I was doing before.
Here's why I think you suspect I'm a troll:
I messed up and didn't see the instructions, and emailed Simon first (which caused him to think I was 'hugging up' to him.) Later I compounded it without meaning to by sending him a badge to prove I'm real (with my real name on it).
I was actually a resident of downtown New York at that time and saw some shit (like the fireball). This made all of you suspicious from the get go.
I've written taking into account that I myself was affected by the event, which is the wise thing to do.

You say I make incredible claims, but here's what I'm able to do. I'm able to consider that the TV footage was all fake AND to match that against what I saw, and not automatically discount either.

This has been hugely upsetting for me, and no, I don't expect you to be my therapist. But I'm not some bot, so yeah, it's hurtful.

Anything that's said here on this public record reflect on those who say it, doesn't it? I came here and introduced myself, and then had to defend myself and think I have.

I'm going to step away now, unless I see more to respond to. I really don't want to do anything to harm the work, and I'll tell people about Sept Clues. But I kinda wish I hadn't started with the forum.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Etc...
911 is some numbers, again I point out it's use by previous trolls. A writer? You must be kidding. I'd hazard a bot, but let's play...

You posted what appears to be a link to some computer generated "misery lit" at amazon? I'd rather stick needles in my eyes than visit that link. And a link to an article in a liars publication which is no proof of anything.

And yes, "The 9/11 TV Show", was exactly that! Yes, see your therapist about your fireball fantasies. How's Bangladesh this time of year?

:typos
Last edited by brianv on Fri May 29, 2015 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
freeatlast119

brianv wrote:
Etc...
911 is some numbers, again I point out it's use by previous trolls. A writer? You must be kidding.

What appears to be a link to some computer generated "misery lit" at amazon? I'd rather stick needles in my eyes than visit that link. And a link to an article in a liars publication is no proof of anything. How's Bangladesh this time of year?
Like I said, I think you've all made up your mind about me. Google it, maybe you'll see that many people were at the Family Assistance Center at Pier 94. Even the New York Times can't pull off an article about a non-existent 9/11 center without there actually being one.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

freeatlast119 wrote:
brianv wrote:
Etc...
911 is some numbers, again I point out it's use by previous trolls. A writer? You must be kidding.

What appears to be a link to some computer generated "misery lit" at amazon? I'd rather stick needles in my eyes than visit that link. And a link to an article in a liars publication is no proof of anything. How's Bangladesh this time of year?
Like I said, I think you've all made up your mind about me. Google it, maybe you'll see that many people were at the Family Assistance Center at Pier 94. Even the New York Times can't pull off an article about a non-existent 9/11 center without there actually being one.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

freeatlast119 wrote: Pasteur Publishing - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Love-Signs-You- ... 097408090X (a title I worked on - admittedly, not something to brag too loudly about).
Here's partial product details of this publication, the first from the link provided (Amazon-UK), and the second from here (Amazon-US).

Is there an explanation as to why there would be two different publishers listed for the same book, printed in the same time frame; and why is it that Pasteur Publishing is listed on the UK page, not the US page.

Interesting that Pasteur Publishing Group Inc., Company Number 2626839, a Domestic Business Corporation whose jurisdiction is New York, has a Register Date of April 11, 2001. (source)

Edit:
Title page for both states that the book was "create and produced for" Atria by Pasteur Publishing, which answers my question.
freeatlast119

hoi.polloi wrote:
PPS: I think some of you are a bit too harsh if others doubt some findings or think not everything is fake or a hoax...
I know what you mean, but across the whole Internet, there is roughly only one 'community' where you admins want you to doubt everyone and everything presented (including themselves and each other at times, as long as it is done sensitively and optimistically!) and that is this one. So please only bring your best irrefutably authentic, non-tampered-with evidence to a case where you think you have something legit, and prepare to have that evidence eviscerated anyway, because different people can see different things. Or don't attempt it at all here if you are going to be precious about it. We are better as a forum for dissecting media, not for constructing new media. For making up new conspiracy theories, Fakeologist.com may be a more appropriate playground for you. Please do not take offense to anything I have written.

Thanks. And welcome!
I took some time to read back posts on this thread and have to say this rings untrue to me. It doesn't seem like you all doubt what you know to be true, nor do you challenge everything presented "sensitively and optimistically."
You are also not always precise with your responses. Hoi Polloi puts quotes on the word "awakening," which implies I said that, and I never did. Brianv refers to Pier 42, when I had stated I had volunteered at Pier 94.
Your way of weeding out shills is calling people "full of shit" and ridiculing what they share to prove they are who they say they are.
By the way, Hoi Polloi, a book packager is not someone who designs the covers. It involves putting the concept of the book together and lining up all the people who would be involved. And then marketing that to bigger publishers.
In your last post to me Hoi Polloi, you accused me of saying that the efforts of those talking "truth to power" was meaningless. Do you really think you are speaking truth to power when you discount out of hand, someone's eye witness account?
And here's the thing I'd like to leave you all with. I didn't experience 9/11 on TV, as many of you did. I didn't watch television until later in the day. I'm not a news watcher and consider myself a very discriminating person when it comes to information.
This is the first time I've shared my own story on a 9/11 forum, or any forum for that matter. I live in an isolated place on a farm, and the only person I have to talk about it with is my husband, and he's not that into it. So I took the chance here.
I understand that this is at the leading edge of research, but you've shown me that you've got a massive blind spot. And that's the experience of people who were there. I'm not talking about the fake witnesses, the media people and all that. I'm talking about people, like me -- people you might (eventually) be able to consider as genuine.
Do you think they could've pulled off a controlled demolition with so many non-perp eyewitnesses? Wouldn't the event on the ground need to somehow match up with the fake TV imagery?
This might be a dimension to consider, and one that interests me, as I try to reconcile these "realities."
I understand that you guys are quick on the draw due to having so many trolls. I can take some of that, and have here, just to clear my "name." As an outsider coming in and not knowing what you guys are about, I found it mean-spirited, as if you're trying to outdo each other with the witty insults. Is this speaking truth to power? It even crossed my mind that maybe you've got opportunistic disrupting forces within your own ranks to create a hostile atmosphere.
I haven't presented any sob stories here, only the reality that my experience was one of full immersion, not one of seeing it on television. I'm not new agey, just able to think with both sides of my brain. I was also there, and a lot of people (not just me) had lingering effects from it. Some of you don't know what it was like to be there, that much is obvious to me.
Maybe one or more of you will give what I've said here some thought, about the ordinary folks watching from the ground, like I was.
The problem with thinking you know it all, is that you've got to defend that furiously, if new information comes in that doesn't match up. I can't prove to you here on this forum what I saw that day, but I know what I saw. And this has been very illuminating.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Do you think they could've pulled off a controlled demolition with so many non-perp eyewitnesses? Wouldn't the event on the ground need to somehow match up with the fake TV imagery?
A : Yes! You have not spent much time here have you? Area cleared and completely sealed off from early morning and probably sooner. SOP for any demolition. Smoke generators started at 8:45 the rest is a TV show.

B: Do you think some sheep farmers could manage to hijack 4 Boeings and fly them precisely at a target in New York whilst evading the entire US Airforce?

Next you will be telling us that you know someone who died in the towers.
freeatlast119

brianv wrote:
A : Yes! You have not spent much time here have you? Area cleared and completely sealed off from early morning and probably sooner. SOP for any demolition. Smoke generators started at 8:45 the rest is a TV show.

B: Do you think some sheep farmers could manage to hijack 4 Boeings and fly them precisely at a target in New York whilst evading the entire US Airforce?

Next you will be telling us that you know someone who died in the towers.
A: I'm a new member, so no, I haven't spent much time here.
B: I don't think many people still believe that, so not sure why you'd even mention it on a forum that's moved so far beyond it. Curious....

What I meant by "controlled demolition" was the Building 7 style demo that was caught on film. I know the Towers were brought down, and likely with nobody inside.
So what makes you so certain that the people on the ground saw only smoke that obscured the towers, and the rest played out on TV? Were you there? Did you witness a smoke cloud engulfing the towers, so those in Manhattan couldn't see anything? Have you heard anyone talking about seeing that, because I sure haven't.

Why would I tell you about someone that died in the towers, when all along, I've been saying that I can see how the Sept Clues findings are true?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

What I meant by "controlled demolition" was the Building 7 style demo that was caught on film.
WTC7 Collapse. Haha. That's a bloody JPEG Animation. What do you mean by people on the ground? ? Where? I'm on the ground. No, I only watched the entire TV show from beginning to end on several channels and could see clearly that something was seriously wrong with the footage and the narrative. September Clues does not deal with the FAKE Victims, so why would you say that you are clued up? You have spent no time here!

edit: As a matter of fact, you agree with September Clues yet refute the central findings. How does that work? And then to further claim that it deals with the fake victims?? :puke: I'm done with this clown!