REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
diagonal2

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by diagonal2 »

simonshack wrote:
brianv wrote:September Clues brought you here and you are from Norway? Please dont tell me! You know someone who is the uncle of one of the victims of Utoya?
:lol: :lol: :lol: Hopefully not, Brian!

In fact, I'd like to ask diagonal2 what his take is about the Breivik saga. Thanks for an eloquent reply, diagonal2.
When I first heard of the incident I got very curious, I was pretty skeptical at first so my natural response was to check the internet and mu local newspapers. I didn't know what to think about it at first but something looked "off" with the guy, and the only picture they showed when they "caught" him and shipped him off was circulated for weeks. You'd think they would have more pictures of the guy who supposedly killed over 60 people? As it stands now, I've stopped following the case as there is nothing to get from it other than to get pissed off at a fictional character. But what caught my attention was the fertilizer bomb, I mean, c'mon?
diagonal2

Continuation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCKQspDwYXI

That video shows an explosion of 200 GRAMS. I've found other vidoes on youtube several months ago (can't find em now) that used 900 Kg (50kg less than what Breivik used), and there is absolutely no way that could have caused that amount of damage.

EDIT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4kQW4Lc2HI

For anyone want an translation to the intro in the video: It used to be a freezer :p
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

diagonal2 wrote:Continuation:

That video shows an explosion of 200 GRAMS. I've found other vidoes on youtube several months ago (can't find em now) that used 900 Kg (50kg less than what Breivik used), and there is absolutely no way that could have caused that amount of damage.

EDIT:

For anyone want an translation to the intro in the video: It used to be a freezer :p
Never mind the Breivik pageant for a moment.

You were 15 years of age when the Nineeleven TV Special was aired, when did you decide the 'official story' was a crock?

Most 15 year olds I know [including myself] are/were no more interested in Global Politics than the man in the moon! Why did it take you eleven years to join a forum with your suspicions?
diagonal2

brianv wrote:
diagonal2 wrote:Continuation:

EDIT:

Never mind the Breivik pageant for a moment.

You were 15 years of age when the Nineeleven TV Special was aired, when did you decide the 'official story' was a crock?

Most 15 year olds I know [including myself] are/were no more interested in Global Politics than the man in the moon! Why did it take you eleven years to join a forum with your suspicions?
I would have to say that my father had some influence back then, but I think my decision was more of a gut feeling than anything else, however. I would be lying if I said that I NEVER believed the official story. As of joining the forum? well, we in Norway are slow. Back then, it was rare to have constant internet connection - dial-up ftw, I remember the days I spent my time at the internet cafe to play games with my brother and close friends. :p
StillReeling

Unread post by StillReeling »

Hi, I guess I am supposed to introduce myself so here I go:
I am a 34 yr old stay at home mom to 6 kids. I am not very political, religious, etc. I admit that I kind of stay out of it because I figure they are all crooks and one is no better than the other so who gives a shit. Probably a bad attitude, but there it is.
I remember on 9/11 I had left my boyfriend and was at my mom's house. I had taken my kid to school and the radio was all news. I was annoyed that there was no music so I turned it off, not realizing. I got home and saw the news. I "saw" the second plane fly into the tower. What I remember the most was watching the tower falling, thinking WTF. It looked like it was being demolished. On purpose. From that moment on I suspected the government of some involvement. But being 21, I didn't say much.
Fast forward a few years....I see videos on Youtube and realize I am not the only "nut".
The vicsim idea is something I came across two days ago on YouTube and somehow I ended up here. I haven't left since.I have been in this thread http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... &start=870 and wanted to mention that many of the links you all posted regarding conflicting info has been deleted or changed. Kinda creepy that your forum is monitored this close. I thought twice about registering, but wtf. I'm looking and if anyone cared to, they could figure that out with me having to register so why not register. This way I can interact.

NO, I don't claim to know someone who knew someone who knew an uncle who was there that day on 9/11. I am actually a little stumped about how you know this stuff or even know where to start looking. I always thought I was relatively smart, but reading through this thread, I feel lacking. How do you keep this straight...do you take notes?? Irregardless, I may post something here or there, but mostly will be lurking. I see so much that I NEVER CONSIDERED!! I'm kind of having sensory overload.

I am also a bit sick...I wanna move to my own little island in a bubble where the bad guys (my own government!) can't touch me.
fizban1977

Unread post by fizban1977 »

Country. United States

Youtube Channel. Fizban1977. Was locked out of it years ago. Email (was a hotmail) was also taken over. Got some things wrong. Can't remedy that though. :( Since them I have been researching non stop and putting it all together, as most of my research prior was done in a very small window. I have a feeling 322 (skull and bones number) means 7/12 (add multiply). The codes are often simple. 322 would also be CBB. Reversed BBC. Perhaps Big Ben Clock, or perhaps just a bogus "first contact". Regardless the 2012 Olympics should be interesting. KKK is just 11/11/11=33 for another simple code. LG is also 12/7, so we will see.

Facebook. Stopped using it when my wall was flooded with "terrorists" whom wanted me to join them, and "anti semitic" stuff. That was on a completely different email...

Work. Computers builds. Hackintosh.

Research. 9/11, Tonkin, USS Liberty, NASA, All religious texts, including Hebrew/Greek (bible) to check words. Nikola Tesla (HAARP), Vatican and popes, Newton and the Emerald Tablets/alchemy. Einstein/alchemy/Kabbalah. House Windsor aka Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. Wilhelm (victoria's grandson) was who we fought in WW1. U.S. Presidents whom are related through John Lackland. Albert Pike/freemasonry, MK Ultra. Sun/moon worship/mystery schools. Babylonian Talmud. The works of the Philosophers, whom talked to Daemons (never learned that in humanities). Project bluebeam(holograms). Islamic/Catholic connection. I have found that it is all layers. They don't tell you about Zionism. Then they don't tell you about the Vatican. Then they don't tell you about the Royal bloodlines, and if they reveal that? You will get told whoppers about aliens. NONE will question NASA though, which is why this site intrigued me. Also the two "truthers" that were killed both talked about a false alien invasion. Rik Clay/Bill Cooper. While I don't agree with many of the things they said, I firmly believe this is why they were silenced.

Religion. After researching this stuff for years, I went from being an agnostic (really a gnostic, an atheist is just a theist, you just don't realize it) to an atheist, to being a firm believer in Yeshua as my lord and savior. Organized religion is all completely corrupt though. They do everything they can to confuse you, from changing names (Jesus honors Zeus), to naming the son the sun. All pro pagan da (propaganda). Then again you aren't supposed to notice that the English alphabet starts with a capped pyramid and ends with a snake. Or notice you are ewe. God is dog. Evol (love spelled backwards) lution. Live is evil. These words are just re VERSED. That is why it's called SPELL ing :).

I am the last one that is going to judge anyone as I belittled religious people horribly myself. I have discovered that only one book was against sun/moon worship, Heliopolis was called the city of folly/iniquity, predicted fake "Jews"/Zionism (rev 3:9-12), predicted the alien hoax. Rev 16:13-14 three frog like creatures who are demons, predicted where they would claim to hail from (Pleiades), Job 38:31-32 (though 32 is often translated without the clue Arcturus). BTW the pyramid shafts point to those places. Then you see that the same organizations who sell you on psy ence, have their own dating system A.L. when they believe their precious bloodline started. 1 Timothy 6:20 talked about science so falsely called. Daniel says that the last king (beast) would worship a foreign god that noone knew. Hell the bible even names William (he will be the fifth). A double U is a double V in all languages but English (look at the unique W on the EWTN Catholic network. Compare to W in Watchtower, Jehovah's Witness website). William V. i am vi vl vl. Now go look at the Trinity Broadcasting Network logo. House Windsor seal??? You have two choices. Either they wrote the bible and are purposely making the Revelation happen, or it is the work of God. I figure, why would they bother? They could have taken over when were were all "little people", so called because of malnutrition. The nobles fed people just enough to work, and not enough to revolt. Logic has sent me to God, not away from him.

Anyways, even if I am never allowed to post on this forum. I offer my sincere thanks from the bottom of my heart to the people exposing Nasa, as I believe this will be the STRONG DELUSION spoken of in the bible. We were promised that knowledge would go to and fro in Daniel. Alternating Current and the internet. Also for a trip google "messenger of light". Have fun with all the links to the Pleiades alien stuff. Of course why would an angel disguise himself as an angel. He wouldn't. An alien/foreign god that noones knows? Now you are on the right track. Messenger/Angel in greek/hebrew was often the same word. Bad translations and bad for a reason.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

mayor wrote:Hail from Chicago (as does another notable here I reckon)--very pleased to finally introduce myself.
Hi Mayor,

I was just wondering which 'notable' you were referring to? If it's your fellow Chicago resident "Mitch Matrixx", please know that he was banned the day before you registered. I dearly hope you're not the second Wachowski brother! :P
fizban1977

Maat wrote:
SlimJim wrote:... If it is on a screen, it can be faked, all of it. Not just video but whatever the talking heads are saying. Like the AIDS virus hoax. The cholesterol hoax. The war on drugs. The cold war. Cancer treatments. Tv is fakery. After a little practice anyone should be able to see it.
Nobody really saw men walk on the moon like they think they did. They instead saw men walk on the moon on a tv screen. They think the screen image is real footage.
Well summarized! Welcome to the forum, SlimJim :)
So true. The fake news cast from Charles Jaco speaks volumes. They even have the "set" shown in the video. Plastic trees. People watched this and feared for this man's life. It is almost as silly as the moonlandings/spacewalks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg

So then you research a little more on Jaco.

Fox would jump all over this right? You have an obviously fake newscast. Cus Fox and CNN hate eachother right (LOL)! Guess again. He now works for channel 2 in St Louis (Fox). Left wing/right wing. Wings on the same entity and all theater, working off the same tricks perfected years ago. Sports to keep you occupied and fleece the people who gamble on it, strawman/weak arguments (Philosopher dialogues perfected this) to shoot down opposition, and they give you the illusion of options. A left and a right, a coke /pepsi, and when you get to uppity? They give you a Ron Paul, libertarian party, and for the really ticked off a "truth movement" that refuses to question Nasa lol.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

fizban1977, this ones for you...

Did Jesus Die?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YbUEZfJJaQ

This BBC documentary proposes Jesus' 'lost years' (age 15-30) were spent in Kashmir,
learning Buddhist teachings. 'A rich mans' wagon laden with jewels rolls inexorably
down towards Hades' (easier for a camel to pass thru the eye of a needle than a rich
man enter the gates of heaven); etc...
Jesus was resuscitated (Resurrected) from coma-shock of crucifixion with vinegar &
honey. He travelled back East on the silk route, and lived into his '80s. known as
'Jus Asaf ' (The Shepard), he is buried in a tomb beneath another holy man in the
Pakistan border town of Srinigar. His 'tombstone' is the traditional copper-plate
with feet inscribed, with the addition of depicting the scars of the crucifix nail.
While all other coffins are interred according to Muslim East/West orientation;
His is the only coffin buried North/South.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/did-jesus-die/
great film, really makes you wonder...
could this be true ?

:blink:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Yeah right...were spent in Kashmir, getting shitfaced smoking primo Kashmiri Black. Fuck all that "son of god" lark, it was good while it lasted! :lol:

Oh and welcome by the way Fizzy, if I may be so rude? Sounds like you got a brain!
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

"Double Zero" 'opiumated slate flakes' ^_^
its the shit... B)

fizban1977

reel.deal wrote:fizban1977, this ones for you...

Did Jesus Die?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YbUEZfJJaQ

This BBC documentary proposes Jesus lost years (age 15-30) were spent in Kashmir,
learning Buddhist teachings. 'A rich mans' wagon laden with jewels rolls inexorably
down towards Hades' (easier for a camel to pass thru the eye of a needle than a rich
man enter the gates of heaven); etc...
Jesus was resuscitated (Resurrected) from coma-shock of crucifixion with vinegar &
honey. He travelled back East on the silk route, and lived into his '80s. known as
'Jus Asaf ' (The Shepard), he is buried in a tomb beneath another holy man in the
Pakistan border town of Srinigar. His 'tombstone' is the traditional copper-plate
with feet inscribed, with the addition of depicting the scars of the crucifix nail.
While all other coffins are interred according to Muslim East/West orientation;
His is the only coffin buried North/South.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/did-jesus-die/
great film, really makes you wonder...
could this be true ?

:blink:
The Jesus was a mystery school student himself theory? Please don't mistake by response as anger by the way, for I looked at all the same things at one time. A few problems with the "mystery school Jesus". The roman historians whom were pagan, HATED Jesus and all the Christians, even though some lamented the acts of Nero. The Babylonian Talmud written by the mystery school masters, Sanhedrin/Kabbalah, hated Jesus. The Sanhedrin leader himself was called the Nasi (one Rabbi in Israel tried to recently re institute the Sanhedrin and the Nasi position). Jesus name was Yeshua, which means YHWH's salvation (YHWH means I am and caused all to be). If you were to translate it to english it would be Joshua. They say that Jesus is the english of Yeshua, then they translate the same name as Joshua in the Old Testament. They are attempting to make Yeshua one of them. It started with calling him Jesus (Zeus). The son became the sun in all art (see sun halos in all art). They try to present pagan cults as Christians (zeitgeist is truly laughable). The Christians were not a hidden sect. They were very out in the open and burned as human torches in the night by Nero.

What I am trying to say? We have more historical evidence of Yeshua as he is presented in the bible, then we do of anyone in antiquity. Add to that the mystery schools who hated him, admitted he performed miracles, claimed that he was a "mystery school" person, when Kabbalah is straight up occult. The Babylonian Talmud verifies several things from the bible story. Most of the more hateful verses on Yeshua and from the Talmud are linked on KKK sites (got to love google's priorities), which was started by Albert Pike. Basically you are just getting the Babylonian Talmud all over again but with a new made up story.

http://y-jesus.com/wwrj/1-jesus-real-person.php

Think about it this way. Why did it take 2000 years to come up with an alternate theory, which was first presented by mystery school people in the first place. :) If Yeshua was in the mystery schools? The Talmud/Kabbalah/Zohar etc would have lauded him like it did other "magicians".
diagonal2

Amazing! That article was one mind-blowing experience. I read everything plus some more up until he mentioned "9/11" and "terrorists" (That derailed me completely!). Anyways, fzban is correct.

The first letter in the name Yeshua ("Jesus") is the yod. Yod represents the "Y" sound in Hebrew. Many names in the Bible that begin with yod are mispronounced by English speakers because the yod in these names was transliterated in English Bibles with the letter "J" rather than "Y". This came about because in early English the letter "J" was pronounced the way we pronounce "Y" today. All proper names in the Old Testament were transliterated into English according to their Hebrew pronunciation, but when English pronunciation shifted to what we know today, these transliterations were not altered. Thus, such Hebrew place names as ye-ru-sha-LA-yim, ye-ri-HO, and yar-DEN have become known to us as Jerusalem, Jericho, and Jordan; and Hebrew personal names such as yo-NA, yi-SHAI, and ye-SHU-a have become known to us as Jonah, Jesse, and Jesus.

http://jesusisajew.org/YESHUA.php
fizban1977

diagonal2 wrote:Amazing! That article was one mind-blowing experience. I read everything plus some more up until he mentioned "9/11" and "terrorists" (That derailed me completely!). Anyways, fzban is correct.

The first letter in the name Yeshua ("Jesus") is the yod. Yod represents the "Y" sound in Hebrew. Many names in the Bible that begin with yod are mispronounced by English speakers because the yod in these names was transliterated in English Bibles with the letter "J" rather than "Y". This came about because in early English the letter "J" was pronounced the way we pronounce "Y" today. All proper names in the Old Testament were transliterated into English according to their Hebrew pronunciation, but when English pronunciation shifted to what we know today, these transliterations were not altered. Thus, such Hebrew place names as ye-ru-sha-LA-yim, ye-ri-HO, and yar-DEN have become known to us as Jerusalem, Jericho, and Jordan; and Hebrew personal names such as yo-NA, yi-SHAI, and ye-SHU-a have become known to us as Jonah, Jesse, and Jesus.

http://jesusisajew.org/YESHUA.php
They have done a good job of messing things up haven't they. :( Jove is Jupiter and why they were hell bent on the translation Jehovah. YHWH of course has no consonants, and is not only a name it is a statement. The wailing wall in Jerusalem? Remains of a temple to Jupiter. I highly doubt the average Ashkenazi Jew, who doesn't study Kabbalah (the occult) knows this though. They are just being played like we all are.

I ignored the spiritual side when I first researched this stuff, but then things started to stand out. 3 buildings were destroyed in 9/11. The two towers represented Boaz and Joachim. The third building verified it. It was owned by the Salomon Brothers...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Brothers

They are destroying before they build up in symbol. Now as far as Kabbalah. Britney Spears was spotted with the Zohar (kabbalah book) after her "breakdown". She also was wearing the star of david/solomon, which goes back way before that and the bible in Amos spoke of the "star of your god" and it had nothing good to say about it. The shaved head of Britney's was also symbolic. If you google "Kabbalah red string" you will see tons of celebs wearing them. Lebron James met with a Rabbi to the stars. Shaq has recently become a freemason and went to Israel, and on and on.

Numbers? The 9. Well nine is very important to many people. There is a harmony there that even Nikola Tesla commented on. Of course he didn't worship it as magic, or worship the harmony, he just saw something in 3,6,9 that was unique. Multiply it (9) and the remains all add up to 9. For instance (I will pick something randomly) 9x 34574= 311166. 3+1+1+1+6+6=18 1+8=9. It is always comes back to 9. For the older people you may remember the Beatles repeating number 9, number 9, number 9. 9 is a huge number in the occult.

9 in the Kabbalah Tree of Life/Sephirot (you learn it in the children's game hopscotch) is Yesod or FOUNDATION, a vessel to bring action. 10 is kingship and the last step. 11 isn't on the tree of life and I can only assume that it means ascension or Godhood. I assumed this could be a countdown, from 2001 to 2012 (11 years). All this is just guess work though.

For a long time I researched what other structure would also symbolize something by it's destruction. The Golden Gate Bridge stood out, as it is important to their messiah to come (which the bible names the beast). Golden Gates were built throughout the world. Do I know for sure? Not at all. I have no idea when they would destroy it either. Then you have the "golden age", operation "new dawn", all these things have esoteric meanings.

This year you have Prince William getting married 66 years after Hitler on Walpurgis Night. William Blake's "Jerusalem" was sung. Bin Laden announced dead 66 years after Hitler. Bin laden was killed a day after the 10 year mark of the Bush "Mission accomplished" speech.

Could be coincidence but then again, after awhile? You see too many connecting lines.
diagonal2

Wow, I'm stumped. I multiplied any random number I could think of and I would still get the number 9!

9 * 46732816437 = 420595347933

4+2+5+9+5+3+4+7+9+3+3 = 54

5+4 = 9 ...