REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
hoi.polloi

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Seattle Scotsman wrote:Hello all,

I am an engineer in injection molding tooling working in the commercial truck industry, specifically lighting. I've also built houses for about 4 years. My company also has Tesla as a customer and I share the opinion of many here the Elon Musk is a psyop bozo.

I've been in this industry for 20 years and am currently located in the greater Seattle, Washington area. I'm married w/ 3 kids, 2 dogs and a cat. I hunt, fish and camp as well as work on cars, firearms and other mechanical stuff. I'm also an atrociously bad guitar player.

I've been doing research into big events since high school; Oliver Stone's JFK really got me started, not that I agree w/ the premise put forth in that movie any longer. A friend showed me a VHS tape of the un-edited footage of the Branch Davidians in Waco that proved to me our media is completely under the control of the gov't. Anyways, I've been a skeptic of basically all media stories for a long, long time.

It's great to be here w/ so many like minded people doing great research. I'll share anything I discover; feel free to ask for more info anyone would like some.

Thanks,

PJ
Welcome Seattle Scotsman.

Would you consider looking back at the Waco stuff with new "Clues Forum" eyes and consider that particular scam was used to make people afraid of having communities lest an evil cult take over at worst and the government set it on fire and put a stop to it at best? It's also the pyre out of which the Alex Jones brand was molded.

Take a look at our Waco thread:
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... wtopic=232

And follow up:
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... o#p2397553

It would be interesting to have your "take" on the footage you saw in that current thread.
Seattle Scotsman

Unread post by Seattle Scotsman »

Hello hoi,

I only saw the video once back in 1993, but the un-edited version clearly shows FBI assault teams opening fire, with the compound crew returning it. The TV news brayed ad nauseum that the Davidians fired 1st and they are all naughty and evil. It should be noted that all of the firearms were purchased legally. The tanks were also clearly using flame throwers, murdering by immolation.

I'll definitely check out those links and add any comments I may have. I've not given it too much thought in the last 20 years or so and I definitely have a much different world view now.

PJ
hoi.polloi

Seattle Scotsman wrote:Hello hoi,

I only saw the video once back in 1993, but the un-edited version clearly shows FBI assault teams opening fire, with the compound crew returning it. The TV news brayed ad nauseum that the Davidians fired 1st and they are all naughty and evil. It should be noted that all of the firearms were purchased legally. The tanks were also clearly using flame throwers, murdering by immolation.

I'll definitely check out those links and add any comments I may have. I've not given it too much thought in the last 20 years or so and I definitely have a much different world view now.

PJ
There are a number of fascinating VHS tapes in circulation on alternative market places. Some of them purport to reveal some very weird things indeed. If at all possible, we should compile, release and distribute these things in the interest of public truth (and public scrutiny). Sometimes I worry people who are "conspiracy minded" get a bit paranoid and introverted to the point that they are eager to watch and distribute something because it is "alternative". I wonder if these people don't become easy targets for black market goods that may not be what they purport to be.

Why are such goods sold, anyway, if they are so vital to the public's interest? (Naturally, the same could be said of us if we ever chose to try to sell DVDs or the like, which is why we actively avoid doing so despite the cost of maintaining this public service.)

Any chance we might be seeing that Waco video you saw in another place any time soon? Could you contact the original owner and digitize a copy, for example?

P.S. Thanks for the Waco update! Nice one!
Seattle Scotsman

Well, the guy that showed it to me was the son of a guy I worked with who has been deceased for about 15 years. It was the first and only time I met the guy, and I don't even remember his name. I can try to track the son down, but it's a long shot.

If I do indeed find it, I will certainly share it with the forum ASAP.

Thanks,

SS
daddie_o
Banned

Unread post by daddie_o »

Seattle Scotsman wrote:I share the opinion of many here the Elon Musk is a psyop bozo.
Hi SS, welcome to the forum! I agree with you, but I'm curious to know how and why you reached this conclusion.
Seattle Scotsman

Hello Daddie-O. Well, my company is the supplier of several components to Tesla and it seems the powers that be over there are not only willing to pay 3 to 4 times for these products than every other customer, but they seem to work very diligently in driving up costs. Now, this is no smoking gun or anything, but along with the red flags in the guy's bio, his giving all his patents away for free and the fact that he's simultaneously hyped all over the place and cast as a Robin Hood type for his battles against state gov'ts to sell his cars, he just stinks to me. I'd love to have something concrete to point out, but this is all I've got. That and the hilarious videos of his silly space ships doing silly things!
hoi.polloi

Seattle Scotsman wrote:it seems the powers that be over there [at Tesla] are not only willing to pay 3 to 4 times for these products than every other customer, but they seem to work very diligently in driving up costs.
Interesting. Sounds like a deliberate effort to make simple old electronic ideas into "elite" things — maybe even create a bubble on purpose so they can later pop it. Is that what it feels like?
Seattle Scotsman

hoi.polloi wrote:
Seattle Scotsman wrote:it seems the powers that be over there [at Tesla] are not only willing to pay 3 to 4 times for these products than every other customer, but they seem to work very diligently in driving up costs.
Interesting. Sounds like a deliberate effort to make simple old electronic ideas into "elite" things — maybe even create a bubble on purpose so they can later pop it. Is that what it feels like?
Yes, it's like Tesla is paying people to make things more expensive. I've not seen anything new or revolutionary out of them; in fact, the cars themselves are pretty cheesy when you get up close. I feel the whole thing is a boondoggle to extract some more coin from the people, sell the BS of "new" technology, and segue into silly space fantasies.
daddie_o
Banned

Unread post by daddie_o »

Seattle Scotsman wrote: along with the red flags in the guy's bio, his giving all his patents away for free and the fact that he's simultaneously hyped all over the place and cast as a Robin Hood type for his battles against state gov'ts to sell his cars, he just stinks to me. I'd love to have something concrete to point out, but this is all I've got. That and the hilarious videos of his silly space ships doing silly things!
In that case, you'd probably appreciate this 'takedown' of Musk by Miles Mathis. The stuff on Tesla begins on page 7: http://mileswmathis.com/musk.pdf
Seattle Scotsman

Yo, Daddi-O,

I've read Miles' paper on Musk and found it very interesting; in fact I'll read it again.
Larkness
Banned

Unread post by Larkness »

Hello. I'm a retired American Sailor in Western WA. I used to be stationed on various submarines and am currently employed as a physical science technician at Puget Sound shipyard. I'm most interested in discussing nuclear power and space flight. Thanks.

Larkness
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Larkness wrote:Hello. I'm a retired American Sailor in Western WA. I used to be stationed on various submarines and am currently employed as a physical science technician at Puget Sound shipyard. I'm most interested in discussing nuclear power and space flight. Thanks.

Larkness
ISIS above! Timely appearance Larkness.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/large-s ... /215282029

Image :rolleyes:

http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/authori ... /302420273

http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/news ... ntown.html
Larkness
Banned

I'm about 20 miles away rom Seattle/Harbor Island as the crow flies, might as well be another country culturally as far as I'm concerned. Wouldn't have noticed it was planned unless I read the news as I got my head buried in training to defuel a decommissioned nuclear powered submarine.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Larkness wrote:I'm about 20 miles away rom Seattle/Harbor Island as the crow flies, might as well be another country culturally as far as I'm concerned. Wouldn't have noticed it was planned unless I read the news as I got my head buried in training to defuel a decommissioned nuclear powered submarine.
Would taking a few photographs of the reactor/core and posting them here be a "firing squad at dawn" offence? We have some doubts here about nuclear power and such.
Larkness
Banned

I can only take a camera into the shipyard with the command's permission, so there is no way I can obtain photos of an open submarine core. I don't risk execution, :) but I would certainly lose my security clearance and my job. There will be photos taken of the open core I'm sure, but they will be classified secret or above due to the nature of core design. I can probably answer some questions you may have in the appropriate thread.