REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
Oddfellow
Banned
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:58 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Oddfellow » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:53 am

I interpret the meaning of this thread to be a brief introduction, so I laid out a very sparse overview of my position on a few matters. Not trying to hide ANYTHING, just the opposite, I believe by stating in my very first post that I disagree with a few larger points and a few details I am clearly stating my intentions and motivation for being here, I'm trying to learn. I also stated that the general premise of this site I do not disagree with, (is that too many double negatives?) Over the coming months I may attempt to "correct" a few "beliefs" presented here on this site that I think aren't completely accurate. I welcome open discourse on these matters and if I fail to convince you of my position, perhaps then you will convince me of yours in the process. Some of them, for example, are in the dino thread, some in the NASA threads, and a few times I have disagreed with some of the details in the various photo analysis threads. Sometimes I view some of you as "jumping at shadows", in fact I see it right this second. ;) And thats okay, you've been traumatized and it is understandable, but when I think you are barking at a shadow, I'm gonna try to shine a light in that dark recess and negate the fear.

My belief (or maybe its more of a hunch or gut feeling), is that ALL these ideas put forth in these threads have a common denominator, that the 9/11 psyop was ultimately driven by the same motivations that keep scientific discourse broken and keep people ignorant. I don't know what that is though, and that is the question I am hoping to ultimately answer here.

Here's some more up front unsolicited information. My grandfather just passed and I will have to leave to attend his funeral this weekend. If you respond and it takes me a few days to answer your response, that is the reason why.

Its a pleasure to meet you and I hope this made sense to you, Ive been up entirely too long to be at my best.

hoi.polloi
Member
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:20 pm

Over the coming months I may attempt to "correct" a few "beliefs" presented here on this site that I think aren't completely accurate. I welcome open discourse on these matters and if I fail to convince you of my position, perhaps then you will convince me of yours in the process. Some of them, for example, are in the dino thread, some in the NASA threads, and a few times I have disagreed with some of the details in the various photo analysis threads. Sometimes I view some of you as "jumping at shadows", in fact I see it right this second.
I am guessing, Oddfellow, that you aren't one? By that I mean you aren't part of the Order? (We are especially suspicious of closed clubs calling themselves "open". You can guess why such shadows might make people jumpy.) Did you just choose that name because you consider yourself "odd"?

In any case, please don't bother to post anecdotes after your attempt at a personal introduction. It won't make you seem more like a real person and yours in particular makes you seem artificially coy. If you prove to be a liar, it will just add fuel to our argument that liars come on here fluffing up their online personalities in an attempt to seem more "casual" and "real". (Not that we really need more fuel for such an idea; it's apparent enough.) Please just keep the topics on facts, forensics, science and that sort of thing until you want your online personality to be examined and questioned. Thank you for respecting this attitude. Sorry it is not a very welcoming environment for feelings or personal-ness. Just how it is.

You are not curing anyone of a non-existent trauma or fear by demanding to be trusted on the spot. You're just seemingly bypassing everyone's right to assume the worst of you until you actually present good, logical thinking and not just wordsmithery.

And not to be discouraging, but to be frank, you probably won't last long on the forum posting doubts about non-existent beliefs that you've assumed must arise from our skepticism in one or another story. In my experience moderating, very few members here profess explicit hard-line sweeping, generalizing beliefs. So what "'beliefs'" are you materializing after reading the dino thread and the NASA threads? If you please? And how might you help "'correct'" everyone on them? I am genuinely curious. Without going into detail, perhaps you can just post a couple of examples of what you mean right here?

Oddfellow
Banned
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:58 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Oddfellow » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:30 pm

Hello Hoi, very briefly before I head out.

Oddfellow I chose because the album I was listening to heavily at the time I registered was the new Tomahawk release titled "Oddfellows", I think Mike Patton is a musical genius and was in the process of devouring his newest work then, so it influenced my name. Here's a link for you to check out. http://ipecac.com/artists/tomahawk

I won't deny masonic participation by my ancestors ( I think the Order of the Oddfellow is related somehow, but have not really researched it so don't hold me on that), but I personally have no affiliation or influence by it.

Here's an example I think you were looking for...

It seems many on this site do not believe dinosaurs even existed. I DO believe they did, just maybe not as long ago as main stream science states. I also do not think the method of fossil formation is properly understood, resulting in the inaccurate beliefs, dating, etc. by the main stream. No time for deeper explanation at the moment, and that really belongs in another thread, but I assure you I will in the near future. I am not the best presenter of information, or teacher, I know that is a weakness of mine, so excuse me if I wish to take my time to explain to try to be as accurate and clear as possible to ensure I don't get ahead of myself in front of such a critical audience.

hoi.polloi
Member
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:20 pm

You are from the Southern U.S., but not the U.K. originally?
It seems many on this site do not believe dinosaurs even existed. I DO believe they did, just maybe not as long ago as main stream science states.
Okay, just to be clear, that means you are the one coming with a belief. A non-belief is not a belief. If you want to argue that point, please don't do so on our forum.

I'm not trying to play "gotcha", but apologizing for weaknesses just won't do. Don't worry about it. Just put up your best. If it's sound logic, I am sure it will be a fine contribution. I don't see why you are out to necessarily make others believe something from the facts you think you are aware of, but if you can suspend that zealous motivation while you just post facts and information, it would greatly help others come to the same conclusion as you have.

Something we don't do that universities and the media do is insist on specific conclusions. In fact, we usually insist on resisting them, or presenting the opposite motivation. Don't conclude what you don't have to! It's cutting yourself and the public off before more data can be gathered, and it's a habit of the religious.

And if you respect that, your belief in something nobody alive has ever seen will not threaten the data which supports your belief. And then perhaps you won't be so emotional if someone comes to a different way of thinking from that data.

One thing you should absolutely familiarize yourself with is the sheer amount of fake data that has been produced over the centuries, and not just "misinterpreted". And how much all of us have bought it for so long. Realizing that is not called being traumatized. It's called waking humanity up from a very long nap!

Oddfellow
Banned
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:58 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Oddfellow » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:56 am

hoi.polloi wrote: Just put up your best. If it's sound logic, I am sure it will be a fine contribution. I don't see why you are out to necessarily make others believe something from the facts you think you are aware of, but if you can suspend that zealous motivation while you just post facts and information, it would greatly help others come to the same conclusion as you have.

A very valid point and one I will try to keep in mind and utilize. And I apologize for the wording "make" and "believe", just replace them with "show" and "conclude". Might as well replace "believe" with "convinced" while we are at it. Language for me is insufficient in expressing thought and I often choose words incidentally, as to me none of them say exactly what I wish to convey, but thats a whole thread unto itself...
I'm a skeptic, I don't truly "believe" in anything if you want to get philosophical, I either know it or don't. I don't wish to "make" you or anyone do anything, I chose words poorly in reflecting my thoughts, and the result was defensiveness. Add to that the fact that I can be a bit of an asshole (partner claims I have aspergers, I just think I have better things to do with my time than tiptoe around people), and I get misunderstood sometimes.


Now your leading sentence/question confuses me.
I stated where I'm from, never once mentioned the U.K. as I've never even been there. Are you asking if I have ancestors from there?
I was born in GA, and have lived here most my life.


And I am aware of the level of bullshit we have been presented with for hundreds (at least, quite possible much longer) of years , but I am a scientist at heart, if I stumble across or develop a hypothesis that makes sense to me logically, it's only after positive experimentation and/or first hand experience that I finally base my convicted conclusions upon.

9/11 I don't know how to test using those criteria, I can debunk things, and easily reject theories, but it is not conclusive proof of what actually was done that day. Too much of it was fake, so there is no actual evidence to study and test, just the movie footage to watch.
Fossils on the other hand, I have removed from the ground myself, I know they are not made up, whatever they may be. That leaves them open to actual scrutiny, and the misinterpretation by researchers in the past are easily debunked, yet those fallacious "facts" are still being heralded today. That I think is an intentional misrepresentation of the data, them well knowing that the story they are telling the world at large is just that, a story, while they keep the facts safely hidden away for themselves.

I hypothesize that the same source hides all the truth, whether about 9/11 or the weather or dinos or physics (Hawking anyone?). All the horrible things they do to us, all the deception, the wars and control methods, is only to keep those facts from becoming known to the wider world. All the individual deceptions support one another to hide perhaps one truth. (I am aware that the ONE TRUTH sounds biblical which is unwanted, but "perhaps" is the key word, and I think it is a good thought experiment to approach the situation with the openness to such a large degree of entanglement being possible.)
If that holds true, then merely by identifying the actual truth, not the mechanisms of deception, and then disseminating the truth to the world at large, the jig would be up, and all the mass deception would end, as there would be nothing/nowhere left to hide so to speak.

anonjedi2
Member
Posts: 815
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:50 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by anonjedi2 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:11 am

So tell us about this fossil you dug out from the ground yourself (feel free to post it in the dinosaur thread). How can you be sure this fossil belongs to a dinosaur and not say, an elephant or a giraffe?

Oddfellow
Banned
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:58 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Oddfellow » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:23 pm

anonjedi2 wrote:So tell us about this fossil you dug out from the ground yourself (feel free to post it in the dinosaur thread). How can you be sure this fossil belongs to a dinosaur and not say, an elephant or a giraffe?
I never pulled a dinosaur out of the ground, just fossils. Mostly ferns, wood, and other plants, but I have also recovered parts, or whole specimens of small mammals and arthropods and fish.

I will (or am ) compiling some info for a thread. Whether I will create on e from scratch of jump into an existing debate I have not decided yet.

Tarek701
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:28 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Tarek701 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:08 pm

Hello, I registered on this forum with the username Tarek701 a while ago and decided to finally introduce myself. I live in germany and had already a short, but interesting conversation with you Simon, when I discovered that a so called: “Thomas Baiter” posted on the comments and clearly said, that he didn’t die and was still alive, while the website however said, that Thomas Baiter died. That was pretty hilarious on one side, but at the other it was really frustrating and scared the hell out of me. Usually I didn’t believe this, but my intuition somehow said, there was something not right. I once found it only over the Wayback Machine, because on the official, updated site “WallOfAmericans” it surprisingly disappeared. After this, I decided to work more on this context and got a big load folder full of 9/11 stuff; Pictures, Documents, etc. In that while I was watching September Clues, waiting for new discoveries.

Now, I’m here and registered on this forum to share some of my own research, including pictures, video tapes, and more. Soon I will probably post more about ukraine, russia and the western propaganda against putin.

Something about myself:
I’m a hobby philosopher, programmer in my free time and do some sports too. However, I’m not that kind of “go to party and get drunk” person and mostly interested to sit at home to read some books, program stuff or to research on 9/11 or currently the western propaganda going on against putin. Just saying: I’m not for putins actions. But there’s simply much illusion going on about putin and a lot is just pure propaganda by the west.

Thanks.
Tarek701.

dblitz
Member
Posts: 246
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:32 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by dblitz » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:00 am

Hello new members :)

Oddfellow, I don't usually have much to say about other people's taste in music, but I reckon you might have taken Mike Patton 'at face value.' Look into his connections with the band brujeria and their connections with the Satanic pedo-necro cult.

In my well informed opinion most of what Patton does is quite straightforward trauma-based conditioning. Not to say he isn't a genius, but we do have some evil ones. Just sayin'...

Listen to Voivod. Their best record is 'Nothingface.' That's some good genius.

Seneca
Member
Posts: 492
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm
Contact:

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Seneca » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:03 pm

Hello

I am almost 40, living in Belgium with my wife and my 2 children. I am self employed as a forestry engineer

I am very glad I finally found your website. A lot of things make much more sense now. I feel stupid for believing in so many hoaxes. Because I seldom watch TV or read newspapers or magazines, it is not so much the faked images that fooled me but the stories I made from what I was told and my choice to believe them.

To illustrate this a bit I will write something about my experience of 9/11. It is very different from what I ever heard. I mean that for me when I heard the official story on the radio I made it into a story not about terror but about hope. That a bunch of hijackers could strike at the heart of the most powerful nation was very exciting. On the way home from work that day I fantasized that every plane that flew over my head could also be turned into a weapon against Amerisrael. (I lived not far from Brussels airport with a lot of planes passing over my home)
Some of the images that come to mind as I am writing this are from the movie Star wars, where a bunch of rebels manage to destroy the heavily guarded death star. But for some reason I doubt this was what I was consciously thinking back then.

So even before I had seen one faked image, I already had all these images in my mind. Afterwards, when I saw the movie on television I was somewhat ashamed that I didn't thought about all the victims that died, even now though I know that they were not real. But I suspect that a big part of the world population had similar thougths. Surely not only the radical muslims were angry at America and feeling helpless to do anything about it.

I don't remember when I started doubting the official story. I think my sympathy for the 'innocent victims' actually helped because their death didn't fit in well with the story about good vs evil that I had created in my mind.

I remember much later reading warnings about discussing the noplane theory. Because "doubting something for which there were thousands of witnesses would scare the people away from the alternative theories". Because I trusted these people had researched it enough I didn't look into this.

I think what you are doing on this forum is very important. I would like to be a part of it. I think it could help me keep my sanity in a world ruled by stupidity and insanity. It seems more fun to discuss these things with intelligent people than with myself.

I am not sure at the moment what I can contribute to the forum. I have no useful experience with video or photography. In my quest for the truth I learned some valuable lessons that I could share when this is appropriate. Even when I was fooled about many big events, in the choices that were most important for the people close to me I didn't screw up so much (vaccines, pharmaceuticals, nutrition...).

I would like to post an addition to the AIDS topic (http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5&start=45). This was probably the first media hoax that I became aware of thanks to a philosophy professor.

Seneca

brianv
Member
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Contact:

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by brianv » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:34 pm

Colour me curious but...

Seneca Joined: October 21st, 2009, 3:36 pm

It has taken you five years to post an intro? :lol:

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6951
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by simonshack » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:10 pm

brianv wrote:Colour me curious but...

Seneca Joined: October 21st, 2009, 3:36 pm

It has taken you five years to post an intro? :lol:
Oh no, Brian - let me explain: since Seneca asked me to join while we were having some issues with the newly recovered forum (the registration form was malfunctioning, among other things) - I just modified an old / never-used account from 2009 with Seneca's data. So Seneca (who contacted me via e-mail) actually joined us only a few days ago.

brianv
Member
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Contact:

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by brianv » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:44 pm

simonshack wrote:
brianv wrote:Colour me curious but...

Seneca Joined: October 21st, 2009, 3:36 pm

It has taken you five years to post an intro? :lol:
Oh no, Brian - let me explain: since Seneca asked me to join while we were having some issues with the newly recovered forum (the registration form was malfunctioning, among other things) - I just modified an old / never-used account from 2009 with Seneca's data. So Seneca (who contacted me via e-mail) actually joined us only a few days ago.
Hahaha - well it would be par for the course round here!

Seneca
Member
Posts: 492
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm
Contact:

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Seneca » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:13 pm

brianv wrote:
simonshack wrote:
brianv wrote:Colour me curious but...

Seneca Joined: October 21st, 2009, 3:36 pm

It has taken you five years to post an intro? :lol:
Oh no, Brian - let me explain: since Seneca asked me to join while we were having some issues with the newly recovered forum (the registration form was malfunctioning, among other things) - I just modified an old / never-used account from 2009 with Seneca's data. So Seneca (who contacted me via e-mail) actually joined us only a few days ago.
Hahaha - well it would be par for the course round here!
:lol: I didn't notice

Brianv,
I didn't understand your last remark, because English is not my first language or perhaps it is an inside joke?
By the way, is it possible that I know you from the "integral life" forum? Perhaps I mistake you with another Brian.

brianv
Member
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Contact:

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by brianv » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:54 pm

Seneca wrote:
brianv wrote:
simonshack wrote:
brianv wrote:Colour me curious but...

Seneca Joined: October 21st, 2009, 3:36 pm

It has taken you five years to post an intro? :lol:
Oh no, Brian - let me explain: since Seneca asked me to join while we were having some issues with the newly recovered forum (the registration form was malfunctioning, among other things) - I just modified an old / never-used account from 2009 with Seneca's data. So Seneca (who contacted me via e-mail) actually joined us only a few days ago.
Hahaha - well it would be par for the course round here!
:lol: I didn't notice

Brianv,
I didn't understand your last remark, because English is not my first language or perhaps it is an inside joke?
By the way, is it possible that I know you from the "integral life" forum? Perhaps I mistake you with another Brian.
I was just remarking that it would not be an unusual occurrence if you had registered in 2009.
No most certainly not. "Integral Life", WTF is that? My "internet life" consists of Email, Cluesforum and a Musician's Forum. I can't be arsed with all the other garbage.

Post Reply